The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

Aaron’s face turned a light pink that Mason even saw that, hating it more that Mason saw his cheeks turn all pink and show a soft side. “Come on Snow..” He said with a soft voice, the little kitten darting from the bush and clawing it’s way up his clothes and onto his shoulder, purring contently. “Shut it..” Aaron sighed but his cheeks were still pink. “I hate looking all soft in front of you..It feels weird..” Aaron groaned at the stupid string working it’s stupid magic.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

Mason smiled. "So that is your cat that you have been hiding from everyone?" he said looking at him then shook his head as he walked to the store to find the phone he wanted after he found the phone he looked back at the cat and smiled as he paid for the phone. "I am guessing you had been hiding it for a while now. Is that your familiar that's the only reason I think that something would find you or be on campus. Did you do the finding a familiar spell or did it just come to you because if it just came to you that means you are more powerful then you know."

“It just came to me one day..” Aaron said with a low mumble, scratching underneath it’s chin, Snow purring contently on his shoulder. “I have been sneaking off and feeding it when I cut class or felt like it..” Aaron said quietly, looking at Snow. “She is lonely..and that reminds me of me. Wanting affection and not sure how to receive it..” He said as he nuzzles the little things head with a soft smile. “Okay, please let us find a book. This is just getting worse..” Aaron looked down, hiding his face behind his black hair.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason smiled and looked at him not sure what to do. "Well then I guess you are more powerful then you thought because she is a familiar I know that." he said smiling and looked at him. "I guess she won't be so lonely any more. She can stay in our room." he said as he walked to the library. Then started to use magic to look for the book and soon found it sitting it on the table. "Alright this is the book it should let us know what is going on." he said then smiled at the cat.

“Whatever I guess..” Aaron shrugged as he pet the little kittens head and scratched behind its ears while Mason looked for the book. “Good you found one!” Aaron replies, looking over the book. “Anything useful in there..?” He asked as Snow stared back at Mason with a curious head tilt and seeming to look at the string between their hands.

Mason read the book and bit his lip. "It states that emotions will become high with no chance of deny." He said looking at it and sighed. "I think it means that no matter what we can't deny are emotions when it comes to each other and everything will come out." He read some more. "The longer the string is visible the worse it becomes. The sting was always there, but never seen. Once we see it all hell brakes loose." he said sighing and looked at him. "This is going to get worse a lot worse." He said looking at him

“Oh just great...” Aaron said as he looked over at Mason. These splits of emptying their mind and spilling their guts is going to get worse..? What’s even next?! “And let me guess, the book says we have to break it with a kiss right? But..what happens if we don’t..?” Aaron asked quietly as he looked at the book.

Mason read the book. "The string will get shorter and shorter. More emotions will be let out on each other. If we wait to long the only way to get away from each other is to have sex and all the way at that. As the string gets shorter the more we have to do to have it go away." he said looking at him and the sighed. "Thats not all when the string is at it's shortest our lust will take over." he whispered and sighed.

“Oh joy..” Aaron said with a sigh as he rested his head on the table, his hair splaying out around him. Snow meowed and played with a few strands of loose hair. “So we got to figure out something before we get to..that part. Even more to not let it get to its shortest..” He said with a sigh as he turned his head on the table to look at Mason.

"Yeah we do. It says the only way is to give into the string after words we can go our own ways." he said looking at him then sighed. "But once the string is activated....We will always find our way back to each other and never be happy with anyone else." He said looking at him and bit his lip. "Damn it....why do all books say the same thing." he said

“Looks like our hands are tied..” Aaron said before his eyes seemed to twinkle. Hands...tied..red string... Aaron started to laugh. “Hands tied..” He day with a joyful laugh. He finally managed to breath again, saying “Anyway..It looks like we got only that one way to break the string then. There is no way I am going to be listing after you and fucking you” He said as he sat up, trying to find his hair tie which Snow was playing with.

Mason smiled as he looked at the cat who was playing with his hair. "Yeah all books say the same thing no matter what this can't be broken." he said sighing and looked to him. "Its up to you what do you want to do with this information." he said looking up and seeing it was time for lunch. "I am guessing you should be hungry now right?" he asked. "What do you want to do about the cat right now?" he asked

“Let’s Get this over with..If we can’t break it through magic, we might as well try to do it before it gets past the point of no return..” Aaron said with a defeated sigh. “And I really am curious about what your kiss feels like..” Adrian spoke quietly before turning a bright red and taking the hair tie quickly from Snow and putting it in. “I can eat but I don’t care..And I want to bring snow with me..” He said quietly, wanting to forget what this damn string made him say.

"Alright so I am guessing you have given up on hiding her and are ready to accept her." Mason said looking at him and then took a deep breath. "Alright lets get some food first then find out what the hell we need to do next." he said looking at him and got up and went to check out the book for himself

“I give up..Not like we aren’t drawing attention already, Right Snow?” Aaron said referring to their outfits and their shortening red string. Snow mewed before taking her place back on his shoulder. “Food..yes please. I can stuff my face before that string makes me say anything else embarrassing” Aaron said while he glared at the string between them. You really are going to make this difficult huh..? He thought to himself as f talking to the string.

Mason smiled and looked at the book once more before taking another deep breath and walking out of the library and then looked around. "Alright lets go get some food and cute cat you have." he said smiling as he walked to the cafe to get some food and looked at him not sure what to do. or if he should get anything he went to sit down at the table with nothing he didn't get anything to eat at all.

“Thanks..I like her too” Aaron said as he pet the others back with a small smile. Aaron’s arched as the other went back to the table without getting anything, getting a simple cheese sandwich in addition to his more complex food. “This is yours, nice and easy..” Aaron said as he broke apart a pinch of the cheese sandwich. “Say aaaa” He said as he held the small morsel near the others mouth.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Mason looked at the food and bit his lip. "I don't know about this I have never had this kind of food before." he said before opening his mouth to take a bit of the food wondering what it would taste like since he hadn't ever had something like that before. When the food was placed in his mouth he shut his mouth and started to chew the food it tasted so good with the cheese goodness. "Woot that is really good I love it." he said smiling

“We will start off simple and work our way to more complex and more infrendients food. Don’t want you getting upset..your stomach upset” Aaron said as he broke off a bigger bite and held it up the the others mouth again. Snow was trying to get a price too, giving her a small treat from his pocket.

Mason nodded and opened his mouth to take another bite and smiled as he chewed it and swallowed it. "This is really good so what is it called?" he asked looking at him and smiling he really did enjoy the taste and now he was thirsty. "Thank you for getting me this really good food." he said smiling and looked t him,

“Grilled cheese..You can get other things on it too but I’m glad you like it, a favorite of mine. Maybe we will try some soups next” Aaron said with a happy smile. “Oh! Drinks, let me get you a drink. Watch Snow~!” Aaron quickly stood up and went back to the counter to look for something for him that would be easy to have.

"Its good." he said smiling as he held his hand out to hold on to snow. "Thanks I'll take what ever drink you want to get me since you have some good taste. He petted snow as he grabbed the food and started to eat it himself loving the taste of it and wondered what was going to happen to his stomach he even gave Snow some of the cheese.

Snow ate the cheese he was given by Marcus, purring and rubbing up against his hand. Aaron was waiting for the others orange juice he got when he realized what he had been doing. He had been feeding him like they were a couple on their first date-! Get a grip on yourself! He got the others orange juice and came back to the table. “For you” He says as he handed him the cup.

Mason smiled as he petted Snow and smiled. "Well you are going to not be alone now." he said smiling."Thank you." he said taking the cup or orange juice and took a sip of it and made a face thinking it tasted weird. "Huh I have never had this before." he said looking at him and then shrugged. "I think snow likes me now I gave her some cheese." he said as he petted Snow some more and ate some more of the food smiling. "Thank you for the food and drink yet again."

Aaron chuckled that Snow took such a liking to Mason, petting her back. “You found a new friend to give you food now you greedy thing?” He smiled down at Snow before picking her up to put on his shoulder. “I wanted to start you off simple, I don’t think you are ready for soda yet” Aaron laughed, smiling warmly at Masons face trying to drink just orange juice