The String Of Fate (18+ Dragongirl26)

virtualoo

"Yeah it might be huh?" Mason said then started to remember everything. "Yeah I kind of went full on evil out there.....and I may of commanded Snow to eat someone." Mason said looking at him as he kissed Aaron back. "Tho in a weird change of events Storm stopped snow I think it was really weird. Everything went by so fast." he said

"Yeah you know what ever I say or do is for two when I am with you." he said smiling and shook his head. "Well I am tired and don't know what to do I feel like death right now something I haven't felt in a long long time I think since Egypt." he said closing his eyes. "Man I am so sore."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• Dragongirl26

“It is really weird..He must have really snapped to have acted the way he did. They are as protective of each other as you are of me..” He said with a smile on his face. He was glad they protected each other and loved each other so much.

“You need rest..” Snow said with a look of concern. “I am sure things will get hectic soon so You are relaxing and getting better a warm bath” Snow nodded, hugging him tightly. He was glad Storm was here and with him..He could have done more horrible things if they hurt him more..

"Well what ever it is you might need to calm your familiar and tell him that it was ok with what he did as well. He thought his master and Storm died in a split second and jumped off the cliff with me so he might be more than scared."

"You are so strong my little angel." he said kissing Snow on the lips and pulled him close. "Thank you for protecting me my love."

“Snow..are you okay?” Aaron finally stood up, walking over to his familiar who seemed calmer already. “Thank you for what you did..Know that I am not angry at you and you did what you had to do..” Aaron spoke softly, a hand on snows shoulder.

“Always And forever..” snow returned the others kiss before seeing Master come over. “Thank you Master..I am glad you aren’t angry” He said with a small smile.

“C-Clear the field..!” The teacher from their class finally spoke up, making sure Prometheus and his master were off the field quickly. “All four of you..The principal needs to speak with you..now..” He said quietly as he did not want to raise his voice for the whole arena to hear.

Mason smiled and looked at all of them and then shook his head wondering what they were going to do next.

Storm smiled. "See even your master doesn't blame you. Snow you did good." he said.

Mason sighed when he heard that the principle needed to talk to them. "Alright so Aaron when we go in there its up to you to get us out of this because if I had my way my body would want to kill him." he whispered trying not to give in to the blood lust that he was really wanting to do right at this second

Aaron gave him a light playful smack on Masons arm since the teacher was so close. He had to work his charm for the principal and the teacher to get them not expelled from the school today. “You’ll be fine..we will all be fine..” Aaron said quietly as they started their walk to the principals office.

Snow smiled at his Master and Storm, feeling a little bit better about himself. But that crunch still rang through his head and he just wanted to forget it..

"storm, snow come on we have to go somewhere." Mason a said as he smiled at Aaron. For the most part he was joking but the bloodlust was still there. Mason also didn't think it was going to go away anytime soon. He had killed or been involved with killing three people that's not something you could just walk away from.

Storm looked at Mason and nodded as he stood up. Storm wasn't taking any chances as he picked up snow and started following them. Storm was a little bit dizzy himself from all that happened to him.

“Careful..You don’t need to carry me, You need rest” Snow laughed, nuzzling into the others shoulder all the same. He couldn’t protest to being held even if he wanted to if it was Storm.

Aaron took a deep breath as he made his way to the principals office. It was all on him to get them out jc this mess.

"if I don't carry you you might collapse." He said smiling as he held him close. "I will have plenty of time to rest when we are back in our room." Storm said

Mason walked to the principal's office and then open the door as he walked inside. Mason wondered what the principal would say.

“You are he one who might collapse..Although my handsome dragon carrying me I would never say no to” Snow purred, petting the top of the others head. “My handsome hunk of man..” He teased with a small smile up at Storm.

“Ah yes, you are here” The principal said with a stern yet concerned look at all of them. He gestured them all to sit down, waiting for them to be seated before he began to speak. “Now..It is to my understanding some..unfortunate events occurred during the tournament..” He said as he looked over at all of them.

Storm walked into the principal's office and stared at him as he heard what the principal said. "You mean the fact that someone actually tried to kill us in the arena?" Storm said bluntly not really caring about anything. Storm looked back down it snow and gave him a warm smile. "And you are my cute little snowy angel."

"Storm be good." Mason said even though he felt the exact same way he had to pretend that he didn't feel the same way.

“That has been brought to my attention..Although I do recall you making your friends-“ The principal said before Aaron interjected with “His boyfriends..” With a small smirk, the principal continuing “-your boyfriends Familiar go after the student in question and tellling them to ‘Kill him now’.” The principal added, looking toward Aaron when he started to speak again.

“Sir, with all due respect, he thought his boyfriend and familiar were killed, which in itself was against the rules. And in this rage, he commanded my Familiar to kill, who only killed the offending party and not their familiar. It was not done mindlessly..” Arron said with a firm nod.

Snow nodded at that part in agreement with what his master was saying, holding onto Storm tightly.

Storm smiled and looked at him. "With all due respect sir. When I recovered from that injury I was going to kill him. Mostly because it is forbidden to go at a familiar with intent to kill. If I was a normal familiar that would have killed me." Storm said shrugging.

"I would order it again if I had to." He said looking at the principal. "I am chaotic neutral...... Aaron helps me be good. If anything happens to him I go off the deep end." Mason said

“I was told so..That Aaron here has managed to stop your rage and Aaron’s Familiar was stopped by Storm” The principal seemed to put his hands under his chin in thought. “While you all have your reasons, I do need tot junk about the student body as a whole. It is rather dangerous for all your powers being what they are to continue living on campus. Instead of exclusion, as you all had good reasons to justify your actions, you will be assigned to live in a one off campus, in the woods near the school. You will continue classs under the condition that no more of the student body or faculty will be killed” The principal said, looking at them all. “You all balance each other out in some way so I suggest you take the offer..Aaron you have convince me..” He nodded.

“Thank you sir, all of us will happily accept these terms” Aaron said with a nod and a smile. They were given the directions to the new house, being told their stuff would be sent to the new house immediately and nothing will be left behind.

"if they attack me or try to kill me or her Erin all bets are off as I said he's the only one that can control me. Now that I've actually come to terms with who and what I am." Mason said. "when do you want us to move out there we have to go back and get her stuff obviously. if I know the exact location I can use a spell that transfers everything in our room over to that house immediately."

"Does that mean we could take a bath now?" Storm whispered to snow. "Because I called dibs on the bath first... With you of course" storm said.

“Here’s the location on the map they gave us..” Aaron handed him the map with the exact location of the house. From the looks of the floor plans, it was rather big and they could each have their own room if they really wanted to..

“I would t mind a bath with you..Any excuse you can get to see me naked..” Snow teased, running. Ahand over his chest as he whispered in the others ear.

"Thank you sir.....we will move there at once." Mason said as he walked out of the office and sighed. Once everybody else came out of the office he looked at them. "As far as punishment for killing somebody goes that's not that bad."

Storm walked out of the office still holding on to snow. "If there is a bath I claim it first.... With snow of course." Storm told them smiling

“You are lucky I was there and managed to keep you calm. If I left you alone, you would have been at the principals throat!” Aaron laughed as he playfully smacked him on the shoulder. He laughed at himself for correcting the principal earlier about their relationship. He certainly grew more bold about it..He thought to himself with a smile. “Well now we got a place to ourselves and our familiars..and far more room. And yes Storm, you can take the bathe first” Aaron chucked at Storms insistance.

“Make sure you clean me properly..I got really dirty and need to be cleaned. Although if you’re in the bath with me I am not sure how clean I could possibly get” Snow tease seith a small smile.

"If I had my way the other person would of already died." he said shrugging and looked at him not sure what to do next. "Alright I will need help with the spell so lets go if I am right everything should go to the living room and we can take stuff from there to other rooms." he said smiling as he walked back to his dorm room where all the other students avoided then and scattered when they saw them.

"I can't wait to take a bath its been so long." Storm said and smiled at him not really sure what he should do next as he followed the two ahead of them "So we can have our own room means more fun time." he whispered

"No more talking about anyone dying the rest of the day!" Aaron said with a small smile, playfully poking at Masons side as they walked to what would be the last time at their dorm. He did not mind the stares and rejection...He was used to it and only needed the people he called his family. He would help with the spell and only ever have to deal with them in classes now.

Snow smirked as he looked up at Storm when he suggested more fun times. "Already thinking about that..? Well, we will have to test all parts of the new room..and see how..sturdy the new bed is after you get done cleaning me.." Snow whispered back in a tease.

"Fine no more killing talk." Mason said as he walked into his room for the last time and looked around. "I am going to kind of miss this place in a way." he said smiling as he got the spell ready to take everything to there new house. Mason smiled he never thought he was ever going to use this spell, but he did. "Alright this spell should move everything even people to our new house so we will all have to hold hands or you two go to your animal form."

Storm looked at now wondering what he wanted to do. "And you know I have to test out everything." he said smiling and kissed Snow on the lips. "So hold hands or animal form." he said

'Same..I never did end up going back to my room after our red string except to move my stuff in here" Aaron laughed as he saw everyones stuff in the middle of the room. "I am sure Snow wants to hold Storms hand..am i right?" Aaron looked over at Snow with a knowing smile.

Snow nodded in agreement, holding Storms hand tightly. His other free hand held Aarons hand tightly, ready for the spell to take them to their new home. He was also eager to see the big rooms and having his own space with Storm.

Mason smiled and looked at Aaron as he grabbed his hand and smiled as the other hand grabbed storms. "Alright now say it with me and picture are new home alright...Qui transportasset nos sumus in domum suam dicens (Transport us to the home that we are to say)." He said thinking of there new house.

Storm didn't know if he needed to say it but he said it anyway after holding Mason's and snows hand

Both Aaron and Snow said the chant along with them , closing their eyes and picturing their new home. They were soon whisked away to their new home, opening their eyes.

"Woah.." Aaron said as he looked around, the living room alone feeling way bigger than their dorm room. This place was amazing...despite the circumstances that went about getting this new home.

"I call dibs on picking rooms first~!" Snow laughed, dragging Storm along with him. He found a room he liked and pulled Storm into the room with him. "You like it..? It even has a nice view of the forest" He smiled as he wrapped his arm around Storms waist.

"Maybe we should of use are new powers before damn this is huge." he said smiling as he looked around. "How are we going to fill this place out?" he asked as he watched snow running off with storm. "Something tells me they are going to brake all the rooms in really fast." He said shaking his head. "Lets go find a room." Mason said picking up his things and smiling.

Storm smiled as Snow ran off with him pulling him to look in each room. All the bedrooms were the same size and they were huge with king size beds. "Damn this place is so big. Where do you want to go first?" he asked