A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

The only thing going through Aaron’s mind was how much he wanted and needed that blood. Wanting to taste that sweet nectar going down his throat and drain the victim until he got his fill. He was driven by this primal instinct, stepping closer and closer as the other backed up. He reached out and grabbed the others wrists tightly, bringing to close to his lips and about to sink his fangs in.

“Aaron!”

Aaron seemed to stop in his tracks, as if some other force was trying to override the primal beast that was hungry Aaron. “....Blake.....” He said with a hiss, still fixated on the droplets of blood.

“..What? What is the meaning of this?” Derek’s cheerful expression soon turned to confusion which quickly turned to anger. “You are a hungry ravenous vampire! You will drink your fill of mutt blood right now..!” He hissed, his eyes turning red in anger.

“...Will....Not....Hurt.....Blake...” He said in another hiss, the hand holding Blake wrist shaking.

“I will deal with you both later today..This complicated things but makes it far more interesting..” Derek said, opening a bottle from under his desk of what appears to be blood, putting it in Aaron’s free hand. Aaron was quick to let the other go, downing the big bottle like it was no trouble at all.Derek took the bottle from his and pushed them both out of his office, closing the door behind him after he placed his home in his hands.

Aaron breathed heavily as he was slowly starting to gain his sense of self again. He kept his eyes to the ground, unable to look the other in the eyes. He quickly took the other in his arms, holding him tightly. “Blake..” He said in a shakey voice, holding him to him. “I...I’m....” Aaron couldn’t get his words out he was so choked up.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

....Blake.....?

The fact that Aaron was saying his name made him sigh in relief but the hold in his wrist was still strong and shaking now.

?..What? What is the meaning of this?? ?You are a hungry ravenous vampire! You will drink your fill of mutt blood right now..!?

Blake looked at the other vampire in shock, not believing what he was hearing. He wanted this? He wanted Aaron to drain him out and kill him? How could anyone do that to their child when you know how he felt? That would have distroy him.

?...Will....Not....Hurt.....Blake...?

He smiled keeping his eyes fixed on Aaron who was trying so hard to keep his sense together and not flip again because of the blood.

?I will deal with you both later today..This complicated things but makes it far more interesting..?

Moving his gaze back to the other he saw that he was pulling out from his desk a bottle with red liquid in it. As he saw Aaron jump to it letting him go he understood what it was. blood

When they were pushed out he was even more surprised. What the hell just happened? Ripping a small piece of his lower shir he bandaged his wrist where the cut was.

Hearing his name coming out from Aaron again he was just finishing wrapping the material tight on his hand. As the other hugged him it made him tense a little at first but inmediatly he relaxed exhaling. He was back Aaron.

"Its alright .... im fine" he started to say patting him on the back, hugging him back. "Im alright" he added wanting the other to understand it.

Aaron didn’t want to let go of Blake..so scared he could have done something terrible to him. “I could have...I could have...” A small wet spot appeared on the front of Blake’s shirt, a few tears rolling down Aaron’s face. He breathed heavily and still held onto the other tight. He missed him so much..and he could have killed him just a moment ago. It was entirely possible he would not have him right now. It felt so weird to cry..When was the last time he cried...Has he ever cried? He didn’t care what his face looked liked as he finally looked down at Blake and gave him a deep kiss. “I love you..” He said against the others lips.

?I could have...I could have...?

"But you didn't so snap out of it" he said sharply gaining his voice back.

He had to admit at least to himself that he was afraid of what Aaron could have done. Or him to Aaron.

?I love you..?

Black kissed him back but broke the kiss quickly. "I love you too but we need to get out of here" he said grabbing the others hand, running towards the wolfs dorms.

He texted on their way to the others and asked the guard to lift the protecting spell saying they have to do a group study. The old man buy it so they went to Blake's room.

Once the door was closed he sigh in relief.

"We need to figure out what the hell your Father's problem is" he said angrily. "The guy is crazy!"

Aaron snapped out of it when he was being pulling towards the wolf dorms, now here for a whole new reason entirely than the last time he snuck his way in there. “I don’t know..He always had a deep hatred for wolves...and being very protective of me” Aaron said quietly as he was finally relaxed. “He didn’t want me to even associate with them beyond means necessary for class..He was not happy it seems that we were even on friendly terms much less..this” Aaron said, gesturing between them at how close they have gotten. “Me stopping myself back there..however I did...Semesd to make him the maddest he has been in awhile..” he sighed.

?I don?t know..He always had a deep hatred for wolves...and being very protective of me?

That was a strange behavior for a vampire parent. Not to mention that the guy had no reason too. what could be the reason to hate wolfs so much?

?He didn?t want me to even associate with them beyond means necessary for class..He was not happy it seems that we were even on friendly terms much less..this?

"Either way it doesn't make any sense" he said narrowing his eyes not understanding the behavior and the fact that he was about to let his son kill the person he loved just because he was a wolf and the other a vampire.

?Me stopping myself back there..however I did...Semed to make him the maddest he has been in awhile..?

"That means we have serious problems" added Blake looking at Aaron turning when there was a knock on the door.

"Yo Blake. Why did you call us?" asked Devon , fallowed by Lucius and Rick.

"Because i think we are in trouble guys" said Blake sighing.

"What do you mean?" asked quickly Rick.

"What's Aaron doing here?" asked Lucius noticing him.

"I don't know what it is but ... i guess Aaron's father would do something strange for the time he is here. And i don't think the wolfs are safe" he said what he thought for the moment. Because he didn't felt safe.

Aaron shrugged, unsure why his father acted that way. It was the way he always was growing up. ‘Stay away from the mutts..Mutts are nogood..’ among other things. He just acted and did as his father told him until that one day he fed from Blake without knowing it was him.

He was removed from this train of thought when Blake’s friends had come into the room. Aaron let out a small “Hey” to the group before Blake started to talk again.

“My dad..He might try to do something. When I...” Aaron looked at Blake before looking back at them “..got reunited with him, he said he was going to make sure all of us would pay for what we had done..” Aaron said, freezing up as if on Cue the speakers came on.

“Aaron..Blake and his circle of....friends..come to the gymnasium at once. There are far too many of you for my office. The gym will be closed off until further notice..” Derek added in an angry tone before it turned off.

“Not already..” Aaron looked up at the ceiling and instinctively pulled Blake around him in protection.

"What did you guys do?" asked Devon narrowing his eyes, keeping his eyes on Aaron. He really didn't like the guy.

"It doesn't matter what happened. What matters is that i fear he would try to do something to the wolfs in the school with the other vampires" he added sighing.

"I told you the guy was freaky" said Lucius to Devon.

All of them stopped when they heard the voice of the vampire from the school yard which wasn't that far away from the dorms.

"How the hell does he know we are here?" asked quickly Rick looking at all of them.

Blake turned his gaze to Aaron like confirming the fact that they have to go.

"Let's go guys" he said taking a deep breath heading outside the room, walking towards the gym where they were waited.

Entering the hall, Blake looked around for the vampire, which he knew he was there since he could sense him.

Aaron held Blake tightly as he knew he would have to go with all of them to the gym. Not knowing what awaited them was even scarier than anything else he could have possibly imagined. They all soon stepped into the gym, find the doors were locked behind them with a click and the curtains drawn.

“Hello all of you..” Derek said from a top of the bleachers, easily walking down the benches with ease as if he was floating on air. “Now..I am to understand that this mutt here..” Referring to Blake, “And you..” referring to Aaron, “seem to think that you are in a relationship. Claiming the mutt in front of everyone in class and associating with the lot of them” Derek looked right into Aaron’s eyes when he finally was in front of him. “And you stopped yourself from feeding from him in a hungry craze because you ‘didn’t want to hurt him’...” Derek said with a dark chuckle.

“His name is Blake..!” Aaron said with a hiss, Derek looking at him in displeasure. “You best hold your tongue boy..!” He raised his hand before it seemed that Aaron was forced to a kneeling position, Aaron’s looking visibly uncomfortable.

“Now..I plan on completing what I want to do..Creating the ultimate weapon to exterminate the lot of you mutts once and for all. And you will be one..Mutt" Derek smirked, grabbing Blakes wrist before quickly pulling him away from the group. He made quick work of biting hard into the others neck for a good period, seeming to expect some result.

"....What...? What is the meaning of this? Why wont you turn?!" Derek seemed angry, apparently this breaking whatever hold he had on Aaron. Aarons eyes were red in rage, lunging right at his father and jumping on his back. "NO ONE HURTS BLAKE!" He hisses, trying to attack his father.

Derek seemed to laugh with a small smirk on his face..."You have become stronger boy...but mutts need to know their place...!" He said and with a wave of his hand, Aaron was thrown off the others back, thrown into a kneeling position in the middle of the gym.

Aaron could not move, growling at him but seemed a bit thrown off by that word...mutt? Why did he...call me a mutt?

"Oh...? I never wanted to have to mention this...Hoping I could keep it locked away and breed you to be my ultimate weapon. That one didnt work.." Derek pointed to Blake "So it will only be you...My little mixed weapon..." Derek chuckled deeply before continuing.

"You...you are no son of mine.." Derek smirked, tilting up Aaron's chin. "When you were little, there was a small little child. What happened to their parents...i didn't care...But that child...you...was a half breed of a mutt and a human relationship. I realized then....you would be perfect in my plans. And so...I turned you.." Derek said with wider smirk, eyes gleaming red. "You are no full blood vampire boy...or my son. You are some triple bred vampire, human mutt. And I will make sure...with this mutt side of yours awakening..that I will make sure I can make use of it and make you stronger boy.." Derek said before extending his hand toward Aaron.

Aaron looked shocked this entire time but when Derek extended his hand, his hands seemed to clutch his hand like he was in extreme pain. He started to scream the most tortured agonizing scream...his whole body shaking. This did not deter Derek as he seemed to put more into his action, his whole arm tensing up.

Aaron curled up into himself with how much pain he was going through. His body seemed to twitch and twist, starting with silky black ears with crimson red tips popping out of his head. A black tail soon came out of his back and soon after his entire body seemed to contort, changing itself into a full wolf form, still looking like it was going through extreme torture.

"Now...Behave yourself boy..." Derek waved his hand before Aaron returned to his normal form, breathing heavily and still looking traumatized laying there on the ground, his whole body in extreme pain.

It didn't last long for the vampire to appeared in front of them. what the hell was his name?he thought about the times he heard Aaron talk about him and the others.

Lucius, Devon and Rick were right behind Blake and Aaron, keeping themselves on guard for any attack that may come upon them.

The quick movement took Blake and the others by surprised. The boys were caught by other vampires which Blake recognized them. They were the old Aaron's gang. Turning his head back to Devon he growled in menace.

His body was starting to warm up and tremble in anger. The way the guy spoke made him step by step lose control.

When Aaron flew in mid air a few inches away Blake and the others looked in astonishment. How is that even possible?

?Now..I plan on completing what I want to do..Creating the ultimate weapon to exterminate the lot of you mutts once and for all. And you will be one..Mutt" Derek smirked, grabbing Blakes wrist before quickly pulling him away from the group.

He tried to free himself from the grip but the guy was way more strong than he anticipated. But the stranger part was when the vampire bite him, making him scream in pain the moment the fangs pierced his skin. It wasn't like when Aaron fed out of him. This was way more painful and colder than what he experienced with Aaron.

"....What...? What is the meaning of this? Why wont you turn?!" Derek seemed angry,

Blake was pushed away feeling weak because of the bite, not understanding exactly what he meant. Looking at his body and back at the vampire he tried to figure out what just happened. he just tried to turn me?but .... how come it didn't worked? The situation was way more stranger than before. What exactly was happening?

"NO ONE HURTS BLAKE!" He hisses, trying to attack his father.

Derek seemed to laugh with a small smirk on his face..."You have become stronger boy...but mutts need to know their place...!" He said and with a wave of his hand, Aaron was thrown off the others back, thrown into a kneeling position in the middle of the gym.

"Aaron!" screamed Blake trying to reach the other helping him stand up.

The guy was a different kind of vampire. One that was quite powerful and with skills that were overwhelming.

"Oh...? I never wanted to have to mention this...Hoping I could keep it locked away and breed you to be my ultimate weapon. That one didnt work.." Derek pointed to Blake "So it will only be you...My little mixed weapon..."

"You're crazy old man" snapped Blake trying to help Aaron move away.

"You...you are no son of mine.." Derek smirked, tilting up Aaron's chin. "When you were little, there was a small little child. What happened to their parents...i didn't care...But that child...you...was a half breed of a mutt and a human relationship. I realized then....you would be perfect in my plans. And so...I turned you.." Derek said with wider smirk, eyes gleaming red. "You are no full blood vampire boy...or my son. You are some triple bred vampire, human mutt. And I will make sure...with this mutt side of yours awakening..that I will make sure I can make use of it and make you stronger boy.." Derek said before extending his hand toward Aaron.

The information that rushed out from the vampire punched him in the gut and brain. What the hell?! Aaron was a mixture of vampire, human and wolf? how is that even possible? he was looking at Aaron and back at the vampire not believing what he was hearing. That was crazy, but then again, that could explain a lot of things. How everything started when Aaron fed from his wolf blood. That could have been the trigger.

As he was thinking the vampire attack, taking them both by surprised. He was pushed aside a few steps away from them.

Shaking his head and getting his grip together he growled loudly and run towards the vampire trying to stop him from hurting Aaron. The screams and the pain that the other was in made him hurt as well. Not a physical pain. Emotional one.

The vampire threw him in the opposite wall making him cough blood. Then the screams stopped and there was only a growl that wasn't familiar at all.

Lifting his eyes he saw the black wolf standing next to the vampire. that is ... Aaron, he thought trying to lift his body halfway.

"Now...Behave yourself boy..."

"Aaron ..." he said softly not believing that he was actually a wolf. That he is also a vampire. That was pure craziness.

"Why do you want to kill us? Once the vampires and the wolfs coexisted together. why can't we do that now?"asked Blake the vampire breathing heavy.

Derek chuckled when the mutt tried to fight back, running at him when he had a mental grip over Aaron. He threw Blake against the wall, not wanting this mutt anywhere near him. “Cute..” He said with a smirk when he thought he could actually attack him in that manner. “It is a shame I could not use you as a weapon..for making Aaron react in such a way. You really are something special for being a mutt..” He chuckled, looking at all of them.

Aaron weakly lifted his head, seeing his fathe-...Derek has hurt Blake. He managed to stumble up from his crumbled position, his eyes red with fury through all of the pain. He hurt Blake..He was bleeding..He hurt his Blake.

Derek raises an eyebrow as he started to laugh at the others question. “A sense of humor on you too..No wonder why Aaron took a shining to you..” He smirked, kicking the others back to send him back down again. “You really are testing my patience mutt..” He hissed, looking down at him with cold eyes as he kept his foot on the others back.

Aaron let out a noise between a hiss and a growl, his eyes a bright red as they seemed to do something similar to how Blake’s did at the bar. His ears popped out again, this time He ran as fast as his body could, grabbing Derek by the collar and tossing him aside.

“More trouble than you all are worth..” Derek hissed, standing up from his tossed aside position. “Now..I will figure out how to deal with this..” He hissed again with barred fangs, trying to leave the gym.

?It is a shame I could not use you as a weapon..for making Aaron react in such a way. You really are something special for being a mutt..?

?A sense of humor on you too..No wonder why Aaron took a shining to you..? He smirked, kicking the others back to send him back down again. ?You really are testing my patience mutt..? He hissed, looking down at him with cold eyes as he kept his foot on the others back.

Blake coughed blood feeling his body hurt. He wasn't able to turn into wolf because of the pain that his human body was feeling.

The fact that Aaron tried to help him, gave him a little breathing time and gain his strength to manage to transform into wolf. Now, there was a white-grayish wolf, growling , marching towards the vampire that just attacked him before.

aad44d4a8ca3fffdde2d37e2421b93d4.gif

Lucius, Devon and Rick looked at each other for a few moments than turned themselves into wolfs as well, chasing the vampire boys outside the hall.

Aaron watched as Blake transformed into his wolf form, the first time he had seen it. It was a beautiful whitish gray and he loved to look at it. He was drawn to it..It was beautiful. But now was not the time! Aaron kept his concentration focused on the man that called himself his father all these years. His ears twitched angrily as Derek had opened the door, fleeing as fast as he could from the wolves. It only made him angrier that he dared flee, his emotions getting the better of him as this wolf side of him was out of control with its forced resurfacing, coming out again.

“Get back here and fight coward!” Aaron growled as all his hairs stood on end. He could not do much, even on this adrenaline rush. Everything was hurting and it was hard to focus as is..He was full of rage. It felt like Derek only got farther and farther away..

Blake started running after the vampire trying to catch him but he bite only on the pants material. The vampire managed to escape.

Breathing heavy, he remained in his wolf from, not having any clothes near by to change back in his human form. Every time they would change from wolf form to human form, they would be bare naked.

He looked around sniffing the air hopping he would get a track for the vampire but the air was mixed up with all kinds of smells from different supernatural creatures. So it was hopeless to look for a specific one. Even if he knew what he smelled. It was too difficult to get a track in between so many.

Aaron breathed heavily, panting as his emotions were still wild but calmed themselves. He could not control his transformation back, standing there naked and enraged at the fleeing vampire. He suddenly felt cold and looked down, seeing his clothes had all but gone. “Shit..!” He said with a hiss, grabbing the pants material and covering his junk.

What just happened...? Aaron thought as he tried to process all of this information. His father..was not his father..and he was the very thing he was raised to hate. He was this triple bred mix intended to exterminate an entire race. He looked at the wovles that surrounded him, feeling exposed. They got caught up with his father..and found out a secret of his even he didn’t know about.

Blake returned to the hall, looking around making sure there were no other persons around.

Entering the building he saw a halfnacked Aaron, covering his lower parts and the other wolfs of his gang.

Lucius, a brown wolf; Rick, a gray one and Devon a black one, all surrounding Aaron, closing with each step the space between them.

Blake moved in front of Aaron growling at his friends keeping them at distance.

7dcb4187ea796767a77587774f9a279a.gif

He tried to make them understand that they were all victims of that crazy old vampire that got away.

The others looked at one another like they were debating the idea when finally they turned and exit the room.

Blake turned and looked at Aaron than he fallowed the rest out and back to his dorm.

Aaron watched as a bunch of wolves took steps toward them, trying to take steps back. The last thing he wanted was to get attacked..He had been through enough for one day. He thought they might try to hurt him when Blake had stepped in, seemingly protecting him from anything they might have or thought to do.

Aaron knew he couldn't follow Blake back to his dorm after he was following the rest of them, managing to get back to his dorm without anyone seeing him nude. He threw on some clothes and just decided to lay in bed, skipping his next class. He had no energy or will to pay attention right now.

As he reached his room and changed back, he put on some clothes and was completely dressed as the others burst into his room.

"What the hell just happened back there Blake!" said Devon as he entered first in his room.

"How could Aaron change into one of us?" asked Lucius.

"He's one of us! Were you blind? He is an abomination! Who ever heard of something like that. Human-Vampire-Wolf. No one ever seen something like that. Its not normal!" jumped Devon talking and walking around the room like a mad man.

"Maybe he is a new generation. A hybrid" said Rick shrugging.

"What?" said Blake who was silent the whole time till then. "What did you say?"

"That maybe he is a new generations?"

"No. After"

"A hybrid"

"Of course. Now it makes perfect sense" said Blake finally making connections. "The vampire wants to create the ultimate weapon. Human-Vampire-Wolf is the perfect combination. Deadly to vampires if a wolf bites it, deadly for a wolf if a vampire sucks his blood and deadly for a human from same parts. But there are benefits. A Wolf heals fast, a Vampire can't die and a human for blending out there. It's the perfect weapon" Blake was babbling connecting the pieces, understanding now what that Vampire meant.

"But why?" asked Lucius. Devon was speechless.

"I have no clue. But whatever it is, that guy just saw results today and he will continue to create them" he said taking a deep breath.

"But the combination is hard to do" said Devon narrowing his eyes.

"Not if you know the correct order of transformations" said Blake.

"What?!" said Lucius completely confused.

" I believe the person has to be human or human wolf, like ourselves and you turn him into a vampire. Or something like that" he sigh feeling his head hurt.

"That some twisted shit you got there" said Rick.

"I know ... But if i am right ... Then the wolfs that are human born with wolf genes are not safe. And after, no one will be safe" he said worried.

"We need to head back to classes" said Devon out of nowhere.

"Fuck classes. This is apocalyptic" said Lucius making Blake and Rick laugh. But their laugh wasn't an amused of the situation kind. It was a nervous laugh. Lucius was right. If that was to happen, than it would be a continuous battle between supernatural creatures.

"Let's calm down for the moment and meet up again later. We need rest" said Blake to the others.

As they all went to their dorms he took out his phone and called Aaron.

"Hei ... how are you feeling?" it was a stupid question but it was the only thing that he could ask.

Aaron laid there quietly on the bed, staring at the ceiling. My...entire life is a lie...He kept thinking the entire time he laid there, not moving from his position. He was a freak...an abomination...a three way hybrid species science experiment. The man he had called father for his whole life..the only family he had ever known..was not even his family. He was not even a born vampire, he was the very thing he had been raised to hate. He was part mutt...no, part werewolf. How was he supposed to process this..

He was broken out of his silence and thoughts when he heard his phone start to ring. Aaron didn't even want to answer it, just wanting to be left alone. But it was Blake..even he could not ignore a call from Blake, even after everything that has happened.

"Like how one would feel when your entire identity and entire life has all been one lie. Like how one would feel when you find out you are just some experiment and weapon created and nothing else. Finding out that something you were raised to hate is what you were born as and you are some 3 way abomination of nature.." Aaron said with a sad laugh into the other line. Even though he felt like he was breaking down, he needed to hear the others voice right now.

"I'm....not okay Blake...I don't know. I....I just don't know.." Aaron spoke even quieter, a tear rolling down his cheek as he held the phone. So much happened today and he felt like some freak..and the pain of that transformation...and Blake being hurt...

"Like how one would feel when your entire identity and entire life has all been one lie. Like how one would feel when you find out you are just some experiment and weapon created and nothing else. Finding out that something you were raised to hate is what you were born as and you are some 3 way abomination of nature.."

Blake could tell even if the other was partly laughing that it was just a mechanism to hold tight and not colaps. There were a lot of information that he found out and part of them were the lies that he believed ever since he was a child. Who would condemn him for breaking up.

"You're not an abomination. Stop saying that" he said quickly feeling his heart shrink. It was painful even for him hearing the other speak like that.

"I'm....not okay Blake...I don't know. I....I just don't know.."

"I understand. That's why i called. Making sure that you don't make something reckless and to tell you that you are not alone" he added taking a deep breath.

“I won’t do anything..promise” Blake said quietly into the phone, closing his eyes and letting the others voice soothe him but for a moment. He was not a lone....? No...He was....No one else was like him. Ha family is gone and he had no one left in this world. He was a monster...A weaponized monster..

No...

He had Blake. Blake loves him, no matter what? He was able to stop you in your blood fuel rage..He fought against Derek for himself and for you. “...Can I come see you...? I don’t...think I should..or want..to be alone right now..” He said quietly, more tears rolling down his face. He felt like he was falling apart st the seams.

" Yeah ... Of course ... Now you have a free pass in our campus" he said trying to make a little joke to get him out of that state.

"You know where my dorm is. I'll be waiting" he added than hang up sitting on the bed.

All that situation was way out of their hands and Blake just didn't know what to do.

“Heh...” Aaron could not help but let out a quiet laugh at the others joke despite still feeling upset.

“You know how to cheer me up don’t you..?” He said with a sad smile into his phone “I’ll be right there..” He said as he closed the phone. He was quick to rush off to the others dorm, saying he needed to study with a student to get the barrier down.

Aaron knocksd on the door, quickly letting himself in.

As he heard the knock on the door he stood up when Aaron entered the room.

"Hey there" he said softly walking to him and hug him right away.

"I'm here" he whispered shortly, taking deep breaths and sighing afterwards. "Hang in there" he smiled lifting his head to kiss him on the cheek.

Aaron needed support and understatement. Practically he was alone now, and Blake had to make sure the other

understood that he was there for him.

Aaron leaned up against the closed door, trying to keep himself together. He was able to keep himself together long enough to get from his room to the other without breaking down. He had be strong...That was not a question.

”I’m here..hang in there...”

Aaron started to cry again, his ears popping out as he embraced the other tightly. He felt like the only one of his kind, the only one of what was now a non existent family..Who was even his family anymore? But Blake was here for him..He has Blake. Aaron griped him to him tight, no plans on letting go.