A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

David could hear his wife from a few doors down, hearing that it was time. She did not have to say what time it was...He knew. He knew it was time to Blake...the truth.

“Blake, calm down..come into the living room..” David put an arm around his wife, sitting down across Fromm Blake. He started it off.

“Yes..It is true. We found you wandering the woods..confused and alone” He said quietly, holding his wife tighter. He knew this day would come..but he still wasn’t ready.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

He left the man drag him in the living room and sat down hearing him talk. His mind was making all sorts of scenarios. Each more awful than the other.

"I knew the old hag would tell you about it and not keep his mouth shut" said the mother rubbing her arms almost crying, holding her face in her hands.

"Stop crying and tell me. I deserve it. You should have told me long before" said Blake feeling a little sorry now that the women that once he called her mother was crying.

"It all happened the night when the town was attacked by the vampires. He tried to run away. There was fire everywhere" she started to speak sobbing from time to time. Sitting up she went to the fireplace where she had a small box and took something out of it.

"All town was destroyed because of that monster. Many lives were taken. Fortunately we managed to run just in time. Then at the town border, right by the woods edge we've found you roaming around, lost and dirty. We asked you about your parent but you couldn't remember them. The only thing you could remember was your name and the locket on you neck" she said hanging him the locket.

Blake took the necklace and looked at him puzzled. Turning in all round he managed to open it. Inside there were two pictures which he thought were his parents. Looking at the women and the man he tried to remember but it was all fogy.

"We took you in and raise you as if you were our own. Apparently that vampire was after the other boy but he was still locking for someone else. We ran in the forest and hide in a cottage were we used to play as children behind a waterfall. We came out after a few days and tried to restore what we've lost" she said looking at Blake with kindness.

"My parents" he said like a robot frowning, trying to remember them but every time he tried to get some memory in his head a strong head-eke was strucking him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucius looked puzzled at Rick and back at Alistair.

"Let's go. i know a shortcut" he said turning to walk through the woods.

”I knew the old hag would tell you about it and not be able to keep his mouth shut”

“Dear..” David said softly, rubbing her back. Sure he was a grumpy man but he figured a reunion with his son would keep his mind off that topic. He knew they would have had to tell him eventually..He kept thinking as he tried to comfort her while she told the story.

“It was like your memory of everything was wiped clean..” David added as she hung the locket. He could still remember Blake being a small child, lost and confused with no memory. He was glad they both took him in to help him or surely he would have perished as well. He didn’t know the people in the locket but he watched him stare and try to remember.

“I know we weren’t honest with you Blake..” David said quietly, holding his wife’s hand. “But we still love you very much as if you were a biological son to us.” David added carefully, watching him seeming to struggle.

——-

Alistair was quick to follow Lucius, wanting to help Blake and be there for him. His real parents..having his memory wiped? What happened to him? Alistair knee nothing of his own childhood so he couldn’t even help Blake remember..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Blake was still under shock not able to react at anything that his parents, or better said, adoptive parents said. He was still looking at the two small pictures inside the locket that were showing his parents. His real parents. His parents that were killed by that psycho vampire. He wanted revenge. His inner wolf wanted to rip that vampire apart limb by limb so feel the pain of all the people he killed before. without realizing he started growling holding the locker in one hand and the other turning in a fist on his leg. There was a battle inside him. The wolf and the rational human form.

"Blake" said his mother noticing the strange behavior. " Baby please calm down" she said in a mild voice in order to calm him. "You will get your revenge , but for now you need to calm down and make a plan" she tried to convince him that calming himself was the best way to solve the problem. "Breath Blake" she said jumping down on her knees touching him on the cheek slowly.

He tried to do as he was told. Closing his eyes , taking deep breaths of air and counting in his mind. That was the way he relaxed. And of course, his mothers touch. Even if she wasn't her biological mother, he loved her, and she loved him.

"Thank you" he said in a sigh and she hugged him.

"Any time my boy" she whispered.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They found the house after a few minutes walk in the forest. Seeing the house and the silent atmosphere, the boys rushed in the house scared that something bad had happened. But they were surprised to see all three of them together and talking like normal people. No screaming, no flying object. It was a normal talk session.

Dave let her take over the actual talking to Blake, she was always better with her words than he was. She was good at comfort and let her take over actually speaking to him. Anything she said he would have agreed with anyway as she began to talk. Blake had a right to be mad, their son and his mate both learning their lives are lies. It would be a hard thing for anyone to deal with..

Dave went up tot he other side of Blake, also hugging him. “No matter what, we love you and you will still and always be our son” He spoke quietly as he hugged him tightly. Biological or not, now that Blake knee the truth, he did not plan on treating him any differently.

Blake got worried when the other wolves rushed in quickly and looking afraid. Did something happen..?! He rushed in beside them and they were just talking normally. He breathed a sigh of relief, his ears and tail going away as he managed to relax. “Are you Okay now Blake..?” He asked quietly with deep breaths, still anxious.

Blake and his parents were surprised to see everyone bursting in the house. He was more surprised to see Alistair so worried. He never saw him act like that and it made him smile.

"I'm silly. What did you guys think i was about to do? Set the house on fire or bite them?" he asked looking at all three of them amused but when he saw the long stares to one another it amazed him that his friends thought that of him.

"Really guys?"

"Hey , don't blame us... We kind of panicked at the way you ran off like that" said Rick looking at the other boys.

"We were worried. That's all" said quickly Lucius smiling nervously.

"Yeah right" Blake rolled his eyes turning to look at Alistair. "I'm fine so calm down" he said smiling taking his hand into his.

His mother looked at them both.

"We were worried when you suddenly ran off..If not more worried for you than them" Alistair nodded in agreement with Blake's friends. He looked down as his hand was grabbed, holding Blake's hand in his own. He raised it up to his lips, giving the others hand a gentle kiss.

"I am just glad everything is okay.." Alistair smiled, leaning forward to kiss his cheek.

David looked between the both of them, watching Alistair being all lovey with their son right in front of them. He seemed to really care about him..David thought as he looked toward his wife with a smile.

His mother looked at her husband and smile in agreement. They could understand themselves from looks. It was strange how everything turned out for their son, but as long as the other was happy, they were happy to.

"Now the only thing left to do is to figure out how we track that vampire and who can help us" said Blake more for himself than for the others. He wanted to catch the guy and make him pay for what he did back in his young years. The guy had to pay for it. And maybe find out about his parents and what had happened after the tragedy.

"You can rest for now and make up a plan later. I will go and prepare the rooms for you boys" said his mother going to change the sheets and prepare the rooms for all of them to rest.

Alistair nodded in agreement, hoping they could find this vampire. Maybe they would know what happened to his mother..Alistair thought to himself. Maybe she was alive somewhere..and he could meet both his biological parents. He wanted to hurt Derek even more..for what he did to the both of them. His eyes flashed their angry red before he took deep breaths and was able to calm down.

David left with her to help prepare the rooms. There were a lot of rooms that needed to be made up and readied for all of the sudden visitors.

"In that case we will take a drive to our houses and let them now that we are in town" said Rick kicking Lucius quickly, making slightly movements for him to understand that they need to get out of there and leave them alone for the time being.

"Oh right " said Lucius quickly laughing nervously. "We will be on time for dinner" he said taking Rick's hand and disappearing outside.

Blake looked puzzled at the boys and back at Alistair smiling. Pulling the other on the couch next to him he sigh kissing him softly. "I guess we both had a rough day finding about our past" he said laying his head on the others chest holding him in his arms.

Alistair let Blake’s friends leave, being pulled to the couch to sit beside Blake. He returned the others kiss with a soft smile. “Yeah..Both our parents turn out not to be our parents, I find my biological father..What’s next?” He said quietly as he wrapped his arms around the other. “I am just glad I have you to go through this with..” He said quietly with another kiss to his lips.

"Everything is so messed up" he said then looked at Alistair smiling.

"I'm glad you're here too. Who would had though us two being together like this" he said shifting closer to the other hugging him back.

It was strange how everything turned out to be. When he thought about it , he never would have believed that they would end up being together. Never in a million years. but there they were. Together, with a fucked up past story, more in love then ever.

He leaned and kissed him softly and gently, playing at first with only touches than pressing his lips over his, catching the others tongue in a passionate dance.

“Together and finding out things about our pasta we never knew..I’m glad I met you Blake” Alistair smiled softly before his lips were taken into a gentle kiss. The kiss grew less gentle as he could feel the others tongue go into his mouth. He was more than happy to tango with the others tongue, feeling the others warmth against his. Alistair pulled Blake closer, wrapping his arms around the others body.

Blake moaned in the kiss and the fact that he was pulled closer to Alistair didn't helped much with the need of the other.

"We should stop ... not here at least" he said braking the kiss smiling amused by the fact that they both were aroused. "We can get caught here" he added in a whisper looking towards the stairs.

He placed his head down to Alistairs chest, closing his eyes for a bit.

Alistair hates he had to stop kissing Blake but he was right. Last thing he needed to do was to get caught by anyone else during the time they were getting busy.

He still held the other close, not planning on letting him go. If he couldn’t kiss him or hold him that way, he would hold him like this.

• 2 weeks later...

"All right children. The rooms are set" said Blake's mother as she returned in the living room. Blake moved away slowly from Alistair, a little sleepy but he smiled at his mother, thanking her.

"Go lay in bed and will let you know when dinner is ready baby" she said kissing his cheeks and went straight in the kitchen starting to prepare the meal.

"Let's go" he caught Alistair hand and drag him up to his room where he jumped in his bed moaning in pleasure of the soft mattress and the known perfume. "God how i missed this bed"

“Thank you for letting me stay here m’am“ Alistair Bowed his head with a grateful smile. He let himself be dragged off to the room by Blake, who seemed all too pleased upon his arrival. He sat down in the bed and laid back. “Much better than the dorms and my bed back at..the place where I stayed previously” He said with a small chuckle. “Any bed is good when you’re in it” He teased with a small smile.

“Alistair...It is weird to call myself a name other than what I went by for years” Alistair looked up at the ceiling. A name other than Aaron..the one that that man had given him. This was his true name..

"Hmmm .... If it is too odd or hard to get used we can still call you Aaron" he shrugged turning his face to him. "It would be like you have two names. One used by your family as in you father, and the other used by your friends" he added sitting in one side, placing his hand under his head too see him better.

"Either name you have you're still you. That doesn't change" he added in a whisper hopping the other would feel better.

“I don’t want any connection to the man that ruined my life..so many other lives..” Alistair said quietly as he turned to look at him. “I’ll get used to it” He said as he looked at him with a smile. “Look, I never thought I would be friendly in anyway with a wolf and yet here we are” Alistair chuckled, lightly kissing his lips. “I think I’m going to be sick..” he teased, referring to the day he drank the others blood without knowing it was Blake and he enjoyed it.

Blake giggled. "Oh you liked it very much so stop pretending" he added laughing trying to tickle the other. "You were like a drunk man after you tasted my blood" he said as he reached on top of the other kissing his lips slowly, teasing him.

"So don't complain about it cause i will not believe it" he added leaning in his hands looking at the other.

“You know I’m teasing..” Alistair laughed, feeling the other tickling him and starting to laugh. “And you tasted delicious..I was pleasantly surprised and drank way more than I should have for a typical school feeding. Heavenly..Even if the blood was from a “flea ridden mutt” He teased with a smirk. “I end up drinking from the very man I hated and falling hard. And hey, if t wasn’t for that, I might have not known about my past. And you managed to get through his control when he wanted me to hurt you. So it was really good blood..” He laughed more, loving Blake too much and he didn’t care. He returned the others teasing kiss with one of his own.

" Mhmmm .... Who would have thought that i would like to be fed of" he said moving his as a little lower to feel the other under him, rubbing their manhood through fabric.

"I got used too with the drinking ... does that make me a blood whore?" he asked purring to his ear biting the earlobe softly.

Alistair purred quietly when he felt the other reach plunder the blanket to touch him. “You said it not me..But only I am allowed so does that really make you a blood whore?” He whispered quietly, nipping the others earlobe in return. He reached under the blanket to stroke over the others manhood in return, pressing his own crotch against the others stroking hand.

The other could feel a really good erection between them.

Blake laied kisses on his neck and shoulder breathing deep the perfume that the other was emanating. He loved it.

He caught his hand in the others hair while his lips found the others in a violent kiss, pushing his tongue in his mouth in search of his. He pushed his erection better over the others groin feeling how aroused he was too, moaning in the kiss.

Alistair let the other kiss his neck and shoulder, tilting his head for the other to have easier access. It only made him get harder and the other smell even more incredibly than he already did. No sooner had the others hand knotted in his hair, that their lips joined in a violent kiss. He could feel the others erection pressed up against his, letting out a quiet growl into their passionate kiss. He pulled the other on top of him, grinding his hips upward into the others pressing erection.His hands snaked around the others body, one knitting in his hand and the other slinking under his shirt o feel his skin.