A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

-Do I want to know how you got my number...?-

Blake smiled. It was odd how they started to get along with one another after all that. But maybe he was too stupid and was overthinking everything.

~~ better not telling you cause you might use it against me ... who knows ~~

~~ just wanted to check how you're doing and how you're feeling ~~

Lucius saw Blake talking with someone on his phone so he drop a look in his screen. Lucky for Blake, he saved Aaron with a simple 'A' in his phone.

"Who are you talking too?" he asked in a lower voice.

Blake turned and put his phone away. "Someone".

"Uuu ... you got yourself a girlfriend. I knew you weren't sick the other day" he said smiling devilish. "who is she?"

"Non of your business" he said shortly. "pay attention to class"

"alright mister secrets. But i will find out" said Lucius making Blake hears stop for a few seconds. If the others would find out he was talking with Aaron and that he had a thing for him it was going to be bad. Wait, did he really had a thing for him?

He probably has that cocky smile on his face, being all secretive and not telling him how he got his number. He chuckled to himself, saving the contact with a emoji B, B for Blake. Fucking stupid but no one can pry on his phone to see who he was texting.

And yet...someone already asked...”You..? A lady’s man...? Got a girlfriend?” One of his friend smirked, answering his text quickly before putting it away. “No! Quit it..” he whispered before going back to paying attention.

-I’m okay...thanks-

His phone vibrated telling him that he had a new message. He checked Lucius to make sure he wasnt spying anymore and started typing.

~~ glad to hear that ... we wouldnt want someone being to grumpy all the day ~~

~~ now pay attention to class stupid :)))~~

He smiled and press send. He kind of started to smile a lot because of him.

-You pay attention mutt before I come over there...-

-I’m joking...-

-Okay Ignore thst But pay attention~! I don’t feel like getting in trouble today!-

Aaron typed out his message before putting his phone down. Now he can bother me when he didn’t even in the same room..was hat such a bad thing? Forget it-He is getting in your head again...

~~ stop calling me that .... you should come up with something new cause that one is old ~~

As he was sending the message the class ended and he could take a break. Hangging out with his mates on the hall he passed many students and supernatural creatures.

"Yo guys, Blakes got a new girlfriend" aaid Lucius to the others.

"What? When did that happends?" Asked Devin curiously.

"Who would had thought that our little wolfy can handle girls" added Rick.

"Would you guys stop. Lucius i told you to mind your own business" he said but Lucius was quicker in hand and took his phone starting to look into his messages. His heart stopped and he paniked. "Give it back!" He started screaming but Lucius throw it to Rick, than Rick to Devon and back at Lucius and so on it went makjng Blake angry.

Everyone was out frkm classes and could see their little game.

"Give it back i said! Its not funny. Its my stuff so stop bugging your noses into someone elses business" he said trying to catch his phone.

Aaron soon left his class, finally able to go on a break. At least he had some mild form on entertainment..Even if it was an unexpected one. Suddenly the hall seemed to packed, seeing something getting tossed around in the air. It seemed a bunch of the wolves were in the middle of the hallway and tossing someone’s phone in the air. Blake’s phone..Thankfully they never called each other by name but he might as well help.

His hand shot up in the air, catching the phone mid throw. “You’re in my way..” He said with a sneer at the wolves, dropping the phone into Blakes hand.

Seeing his phone tose from one side to the other he got tired. When it was finally throw on more time it was caught by someone else. The voice came immediatly and left him surprised to see Aaron catchjng it and giving it to him. He was thankfull. Putting his phone in his pocket he looked at Aaron and his acolitz walking away. Everyone started whispering but Blake ignored it.

"Who pissed him off?" Asked Rick looking at Aaron.

"I hate that guy. He stopped our fun" said Lucius.

"The fun is over. And you ..." he said looking at Lucius. "You're going tk get it big time" he said catching him by the neck, scratching his finger bone in his head.

"Now lets get to our next class" said Blake passing the others.

"Hope the vampires can hold their tongue this time" said Lucius.

Next class was history of species.

Once he was settled in his seat he took out his phone and wrote to Aaron.

~~ thanks for earlier ~~

~~ saved my ass again :))) ~~

Aaron moves on to his next class with his friends, ignoring the whispers thst drew out around him. That was close..Thankfully he didn’t call him by name or who the messages were from would have been obvious. He sat down in his next class, one he did share with Blake, sitting in the corner with his friends.

Aaron looked down at his phone and saw the messages, shaking his head with a smirk.

-You really need to be more careful..-

-Someone might see the messages from your girlfriend- He joked with the other, not having actually looked at the phone anyway to see who the messages were from-it was just what he overheard.

~~ yeah yeah smart ass ~~

He send the mesage smiling, looking up on Aarons way and noticed that he was smiling as well.

~~ you should smile more often. It suits you better ~~

He put his phone back in his pocket and turned his attention to class.

-A smirk is not a smile..and is that a challenge? Bet you can’t-

Aaron smirked to himself before setting his phone away. He had to focus..but it was nice. He would never admit that but it was weird to talk to Blake so casually like that. Huh..He would have to see where this led.

As the class was about to finish, everyone was talking about what should they eat since there was lunch time. Blake didnt looked at the vampires group since he already knew what they would eat. But the memory of Aaron dipping his fangs into his flesh and the arouse that he felt that second time were clouding hus mind.

"Earth to Blake!" Said Devon narrowing his eyes.

"What?" Said Blake confused.

"Are coming with usto the cafeteria?" repeated Devon holding Lisa by the sholder.

With his eyes set on Aaron he just nodded. "Yeah" , but his mind qas reloading the imagis of him in his most vulnerable state ever. He was subdued by a vampire.

He fallowed his friends outside the big halls when his phone vibrated again.

Aaron got up to go towards lunch, lingering behind the group. He could feel eyes lingering on him for some reason, looking around and seeing Blake looking his direction. Aaron was looking at him for a long period of time before he got playfully shoved by his friends to get him back to the world. He was too busy thinking about Blake so he had zoned out. Thinking about the others skin under his fangs..those sensual moans...He really needed a feeding right now..As he rejoined his friends to go toward the feeding room.

It was only a simple notification from one of the games. He fallowed the others to the cafeteria and sat at the line ordering a hamburger and fries. That way he had something consistant to eat and his friends would leave him alone regarding his so called girlfriend.

The time passed quickly as they laughed and made fun of different situatikns or dares that they gave one another. After he finished eating there was still time till the next class.

"Escuse me guys but i need to go for a few minutes" he said leaving the rest with different questions on their mind. He walked back in school, his feet moving him to the blood rooms. He just stood in front of the main door looking stupid. What the hell was he doing there. What did he expect? It was enough that Aaron had started talking with him threw messages. What more did he want. They werent a thing. Or at least thats what he thought.

Aaron had waited for his normal feeding, as usual. He had someone come in and got his fill, huh...Kiwi. It was good and it did fill him, he enjoyed it but..He couldn’t place what felt off. Maybe he was just having an off day..

Aaron was licking his lips of blood while he stepped out of the main feeding room door, eyes still red from nourishing blood for lunch. He turned back around and didn’t expect to see Blake there. “Hello...?” He asked quietly, surprised to see him standing there. “I’m surprised to see you..lunch isn’t over yet I think...” He said with a smirk.

"Hei" he said quickly blinking a few times like he was waking up from a dream. "No ... its not ... i was just ... passing and wanted to make sure everything was ok" he said quickly feeling his cheeks getting hot. He was blushing? No way!

"Well ... its seems that all is in order so ... im gonna go now" he smiled nervously turning to go away from Aaron. Why was he acting so stupid now.

Aaron started walking toward the other, stepping in front of him like he had many times before. “You sure about that..? You were just standing all spaced out in front of the feeder door..” Aaron raised a confused eyebrow toward him. He really was acting off today...”Just go eat or something..You’re all red...” Aaron smirked before starting to walk away.

"I've ... i've already ate. And i'm red cause its hot in here" he said quickly without thinking bitting his lip. Why did he thought that Aaron was now different with him? He was still mocking him around, acting all cocky and so.

The lunch wasnt over yet so he had some time. He went to his nexr class room and sat down, spacing out watching the sky outside.

Aaron made his way to the next class, but not before texting..

-You should smile more...It suits you. And drink fluids, or you’ll get sick-

He wasn’t sure why he had to worry over the other so much. He looked all spaced out in front of the feeder room..and he was all red in the face. No matter..He shouldn’t be worrying so much about Blake, he wasn’t even sure why he cared at all. Aaron sat down in his classroom, too busy with his own thoughts to focus on much else.

He looked at his phone but didnt replied. He wasnt sick or anything. He blushed when he was caught by the other spacing out in front of the blood room. He was spacing out remembering how he felt when Aaron drank from him. The feeling that invaded his entire body, the soft kisses that the other placed over his body and mouth.

"What ya dreaming?" Asked Rick sitting next to him.

"Nothing ... just spacing out ... im bored" he said shrugging.

"Well in that case, after classes were going to the bar downtown to shot some pooll (pooltable). Wanna come?"

"Yeah sure. Why not" he said opening his text book trying to make his mind busy and not thinking of Aaron anymore.

Aaron found himself looking st his phone repeatedly, waiting for another next from the other. He wanted to make sure he would take good care of himself, see that smile. He wanted to be able to taste-seee...Ugh Blake get out of my head! Aaron stared at his book and paid attention the hardest he ever had in his life. Maybe he should get a drink later..try to forget..

The rest of the class went smooth with no incidents whatsoever. He didn't wrote any other message to Aaron. He wanted to get him out of his head for at least a day.

As he gathered with his other mates, they went to the bar Rick mentioned. They bought some bear and started to play pool with the boys. Lisa remained at the table next to them with the rest of the wolf girls.

There were all kind of supernatural creatures. It was a local pub where they could hang and have fun.

tumblr_m6ty1i7svY1qfgnjvo1_500.gif

They were laughing. joking, making bets, just like normal guys. He managed to forget what happened in the past days.

Aaron found himself looking at his phone all day, not seeing another message from Blake. Why did he keep looking at it? He shouldn’t need to worry about it-He didn’t care anyway, he wouldn’t have his number other wise so why bother?

He ended up going to a local pub, finding some other vampires in the corner and relaxing having a drink. Maybe he could forget Blake and get those thoughts out of his head.

“Hey babe, you’re pretty cute. What are you doing here?” A man came real close to Blake, smiling and being all flirty. “You’re pretty good looking..” his eyes scanned him up and down.

“Hey babe, you’re pretty cute. What are you doing here?”

Blake narrowed his eyes turning to look at the guy that came next to him. From what it looked he seemed pretty drunk. The alcohol smell floating in the air around the guy.

"I think you got the wrong person mate. Hitting on me isn't a good idea," he said stepping away from the guy trying to play further and not making a scene here. He didn't want to pick up a fight over a drunk man.

Lucius , Rick and Devon stopped laughing and were now checking the guy out, ready for any interventions.

"Guys ... calm down ... We don't want to start a fight here" he said in a low voice facing the three of them, trying to keep the cool atmosphere on going.

“No I got the right person...I definitely got the right person...And you look good babe” The man smirked, baring his fangs. “Real good...” He said as he ran a hand over the others chest

Aaron heard a commotion and looked over to see some drunk vampire laying his hands on Blake. Don’t touch him...Do not touch him..Only I can do that...what? Aaron shook off the thought and started walking overs

“How about we go somewhere quieter and-“ As the other man grabbed his wrist, a fist came flying through the air and punched him square in the jaw. Aaron stood above him, smashing his head into a stool. “So much as touch or look in his general direction and i will smash in your face..” Aaron hissed angrily, the man getting up and punching him in return, sending him into the bar.

?No I got the right person...I definitely got the right person...And you look good babe??Real good...?

Blake throw away the man's hand taking a step back. "I said that i'm not" he growled trying to keep himself still as calm as possible. The other three were right behind him prepared to jump on the vampires throat.

?How about we go somewhere quieter and-?

He looked at the vampire's hand holding his wrist and was about to start a fight but the man was blown away by someone's punch already. It was only a second that everything happened. Blinking a few times not understand what just had happened.He looked at the others, thinking that it was one of his mates but when he heard a voice that he knew too well he turned in shock.

"Aaron!"

But Aaron was too busy fighting with the vampire.

?So much as touch or look in his general direction and i will smash in your face..?

And then everything turned to chaos. Friends of that vampire jumped to fight along their friends. The same did Aarons colleagues.

"Dude! What just happened?" asked Devon looking at Blake

"I have no idea but .... " started Blake.

"Aaron jumped in for you man!" continued Lucius his idea.

"Holly smoke!" came Ricks reaction. They really weren't helping.

When Aaron was thrown away Blake moved instinctivally towards him helping him out. "Stop it already! We need to get out of here. We shouldn't be fighting. You shouldn't be fighting with one of yours" he said quickly as he as helping Aaron up. Feeling the pressents of the other vampire comming near them, his eyes glow, his ears pop out, for the first time, and his wolf fangs and claws as well. With a simple turn he punch the vampire in his chest throwing him a few inches away from them.

"We need to get out. Now!" he said calming a little, hiding his true self, this time only his ears being left out. "Lucius! Rick! Devon! Get the girls out of here and help our vampires out too" he said pointing to the ones still fighting.

The bar was not just for their university but for others too. Apparently those that started the fight were from somewhere else.

"Let's go" he said taking Aaron by the arm, dragging him out of the bar on a back ale.

Once they were out he took a deep breath and turned to face Aaron, before he let him go as he noticed that he could stand on his feet. "What the hell was that?"