A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

Blake's blood tasted even better now..especially adding on it was in the middle of some intense sex. Adrian let out a low growl when he felt the others nails in his back, muscling curling and twisted under the others hands. He kissed any part he could reach, kissing up to the others face before taking him in a hungry kiss on the lips.

"So...good..." Adrian said with a low lusting growl trying not to drink from him further. He really needed the sensation though..Adrian thought as he sucked roughly on other side without biting him.

Blake moaned in the wild kiss taking a deep breath when the kisses moved back on his neck, feeling the sucking on the flesh. He was thankful that the other wasn't drinking his blood anymore. The euphoria from before was still in his entire body.

"Yes .... ngh .... just there .... oh ... fuck ..... argh ... ahh .... ahhh .... ngh ...." hitting the right spot he felt his body twitch with small spasm arching his back.

"God ... you're ... so .... good .... right there ..... yes .... yes ... yes .... oh god! i'm gonna cum .... ngh .... ngh ... argh ...OH FUCK!" he growled arching his back finding his release that made his entire body tremble. That was intense and insane.

Aaron heard the other cry out, groaning happily Into the others neck. Too good..Ha thought as he made sure to roughly thrust into the one spot without mercy, ever thrust rough and fast into the one spot. His nails dig further in, growling and climaxing hard into him. Aaron breathed heavily against the other at the intensity of their orgasims.

Catching his breath Blake look up at Aaron feeling his mouth dry and hard to speak.

"Now that was wild" he said through gasps of air. He could still feel the other inside him and semen spreading out of his whole. Having sex with a breed was really intense. More wild than with a wolf. It was better. Having a breed vampire-wolf mate really was crazy in bed.

"Are you alright?" he asked holding his hand on the others shoulder.

“Yeah..Wild” Aaron said as he breathed heavily, everything feeling more intense than it had before. Every feeling of lust passion and love felt like it was cranked up a million times over. His wolf ears twitched happily as he still tried to catch his breath. “You said everything would be..more intense..but fuck blake!” Aaron chuckled quietly, taking his lips into a passionate kiss.

Blake giggled when Aaron kissed him, find it amusing how the other was feeling with his both sides left free. Plus the intensity that a wolf was experiencing everything. They had practice all their young years.

Wrapping his arms around the others neck, kissing him back.

"Glad you enjoy it" he said after they broke the kiss. "At least one good thing happened with this transformation" he added kissing him one more time. He just couldnt get enough.

Aaron gave him multiple kisses back in between the others sentences. He was happy to be alive...happy to exist! He didn't mind being some triple species...thing...if it meant Blake was here to support him. "So...Did I look cool as a wolf? My ears and tail right now too? I didn't exactly..get to see...you know, with the fighting and all and the identity crisis I got going on" Aaron said with a small smile, needing the laughing and the joking to distract him some more.

" I liked you before and i like you now" he said touching the others cheek."You're not different to me... well .... except the ears and tail" he said laughing looking up at the others wolf ears. "And i have to say... they suit you" he added smiling and kissing him softly.

It was nice to stay so cuddle and talk about stuff. He never done this with anyone before, so it was a first.

Aaron smiled warmly, his tail swaying a bit behind him in a minor wag before it stilled. "You aren't just saying that right...? I really look good in them..?" Aaron smiled, kissing Blake in a gentle loving kiss. He was never like this with anyone before...much less being raised to see them as mutts. He now had a wolf for his mate and love, who stuck by his side no matter what. He could get through his revelation with him and help stop the man he had once called Father from doing this to anyone else. He would want to someday learn who his parents are or were, but for now, he just wanted enjoy this loving moment with Blake.

"You look just fine" he said shortly kissing him back smiling. "We should rest. I talked with the others that as soon as the night falls we ran away from school and try to get to our hometown. The elders from our pack should know something about your kind and what the darn vampire was referring too", he added stretching out his arms, folding them under his head.

"Plus, even if you are a wild sex addict, you still need to rest to get your energy back" he smiled in amusement.

“Sounds good to me..” Aaron said, agreeing with his plan with a firm nod. “I do not think they would welcome a triple breed with open arms. And my reputation as what was the son of the very person trying to wipe them out may not blow over well..” He said with a nervous chuckle. “You wouldn’t think..they might be able to look into who my parents are..right?” Aaron said quietly before adding “Probably a lot to ask..but I’d want to know who my real parents were..” Aaron said quietly as he dropped his head.

It parked up again at being called a sex addict. “Who was the one who wanted to show me what’s a wolfs sex drive was like?” Aaron teased back with a smirk before he laid down.

“I do not think they would welcome a triple breed with open arms. And my reputation as what was the son of the very person trying to wipe them out may not blow over well..”

"They will have to suck it up and get to know you. You're not like them anymore. You never were one of them in the first place" he said as the other layed next to him, covering their bodies with the blanket.

“You wouldn’t think..they might be able to look into who my parents are..right?”

"I can ask my grandfather about it. Maybe he knows about something from the past. He is kind of old old really old" he laughed remembering his family.

“Probably a lot to ask..but I’d want to know who my real parents were..”

"I get it ... it's normal , but you have to be patient" he said turning to one side sighing.

“Who was the one who wanted to show me what’s a wolfs sex drive was like?”

"Yeah yeah smarty pants ... now lets get some rest" he said wrapping a hand around the others waist, getting closer to Aaron, laying his head on his chest.

“You’re right..I was one of them” Aaron felt a bit comforted by the others words. He was a half wolf half human to begin with, the vampire thing was just an add on. “Hopefully your grandfather would know something..Even their names. I wonder if my name was even Aaron or if that man named me such..” Aaron thought quietly before getting comfortable under the blanket. “I’ll get rest..promise” Aaron said quietly, looking down at Blake’s head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around the other, holding him to him.

It didn't last long till Blake fell asleep. He was exhausted. Not only physical but mental as well. All those information's and thinking about fighting against an ancient vampire. It was hard that a bunch of teenagers could shut down an old vampire. They were hard to kill, not to mention the connections and relationships that he had around the world. It was hard to beat that up.

After a good rest he woke up stretching his body, feeling his muscles numb.

Aaron was still asleep, his body exhausted from fighting and the forced changes. His mind was a mental mess, from all this information he learned and pretty much being told his whole life was a lie. That he was breed to be a weapon..that he might S well not have been loved at all. His wolf ears twitched in his nightmare of his, reliving his forced transformation in his dreams again and again. Reliving the pain..repeatedly..

• 2 weeks later...

"Aaron ... wake up ... you're safe" Blake started to move the other back and forth slowly, wanting to wake him up.

"Come one now ... we need to get ready to leave. The others awaits us" he added but finally he resign and started to get himself dressed.

The other two were waiting down in the hall for them so that they can get home. Blake just hoped that his family can have some information about Aarons family.

"Aaron wake up. Its already late" he said moving the other again.

Aaron felt himself getting pushed and shaken repeatedly, finally stirring from his sleep. He went to clean himself up and make himself look presentable. It seemed his ears and tail were still showing but he was getting used to seeing them..even if it was still weird to see wolf ears in the mirror. It would take awhile to get used to putting them away and all this new information. “Okay..Lets go..” Aaron said with a small nod and a peck on the cheek.

He waited in silent for the other to get dressed. He didn't speak much which was kind of odd for Aaron. He was acting strange but than again he just woke up from a possible nightmare.

Heading down in the hall there were Rick and Lucius waiting for them.

"I've managed to steal the keys from the supervisors room" said Lucius very proud of himself.

"Good thinking. That way we can get home faster" said Blake smiling.

"Hei .... i wanted to drive" said Rick making a sad face.

"Next time. Promise. Now we have to get home as quick as possible" said Blake making sure that outside was clear so that they can steal the car from the parking lot.

Once they got in Blake hit the pedal and drove like crazy home.

Aaron took one last look around the school, feeling like it was a home he was leaving behind. Everything he once knew ended at that school. Any friends he once had and everything..It all changed there. Aaron kept an eye out as they were stealing the car, quickly hopping in as they drove away. Driving away from his former life..ready to start a new again “You drive pretty damn fast and are good at taking shit..” Aaron smirked, liking his friends more.

Blake laughed.

"We ised to steal grandfather's car all the time back home. Lucius kind of excelled in the art" he said looking in the mirror back at his friend.

"What can i do. We were wild, young and free and our parents weren't letting us get the cars" Lucius shrugged.

Rick was silent still looking outside the window.

"And Rick is our diversion bait. He always helped in escaping the grounds by distracting the elders" blake said seeing a small smile on Rick's face.

"We're a team" he ended turning to left at a crossroad.

“You guys are wild..And I love it” Aaron said with a small chuckle. The wolves really were wild little rebels growing up..and it sounded like fun. “Can’t say I ever got that chance..I was on a tight metaphorical lease if you can call it that. My..That man never really let me out of his sight long enough or let me have fun in anyway. Anytime I could have acted out..Blake you saw that in the office and everyone in the gym” He said with a shrug. “I don’t know how to have fun or experience life outside being a good little obedient slave of a vampire..” He said with a smaller chuckle.

"Thank lucky for you that you hang now with the wolf's" said Lucius smiling. They didn't thought of Aaron as a freak, they were seeing him as part of the pack now. A new revolutionary breed of wolf but still one of them. Beside Devon who was left behind.

The rest of the trip was silent or the boys on the back seat arguing.

They soon arrived in a small town and parked the car in front of a house woth two floors and a big yard up front.

Blake took a deep breath and got out of the car. As well sid the boys.

"Home sweet home" said the boys together.

"Yeah ... home sweet home" added Blake with a sigh. "Let's go" he said to Aaron pointing to the house. " It won't bite" he smiled making a little fun of the other.

Aaron’s ears twitched and tail hung behind him as he looked up at the unfamiliar house. He never thought he would be going to a wolfs home in his life time..He thought to himself as he looked it over. “Oh haha” Aaron said with a playful shove on his shoulder. It did make him feel a little better..Aaron thought as he touched his ears nervously. Should he put them away? Should he hide his fangs..? Well..Now or never right? Aaron followed Blake toward the house

A middle age women came outside the proche greeting the boys.

"Mom!" said Blake running towards her hugging her.

"Oh my ... what a surprise my boy" said the woman.

For Blakes mom she was looking kind of old, which was a little strange but no one ever question it.

"What are you boys doing here? Why didn't you call?" asked the mother. "David make some tea darrling. The boys are here" she yeld in the house.

"It wasn't planned. We kind of need you help in something. More exactly , your knowledge" said Blake stepping aside and grabbed Aarons hand.

"This is Aaron. My boyfriend and ... he's not just a wolf" he said biting his lip.

His mother went silent looking at Aaron, studying him from head to toe. It was a little strange and the scent was different from the other boys. But it was one that she couldn't ever forgent.

"You're a hafling" she said in surprised. "Let's get you in the house and we can talk there freely" she said quickly pushing them in the house looking from side to side.

Aaron noticed a woman who came out of the home onto the porch, a bit on the older side. He knew some people had children alter in life but even then it seemed older. He didn’t know many wolves so maybe werewolf culture was different? It still seems odd..And was David his father? Another member of the house?

Aaron noticed the woman looking at him head to toe, a nervous wave and “Hello,” escaping his lips. He wondered what she was thinking before mentioning being a halfing. If only she knew..more like a third...ling? He soon found his train of thought broken and being quickly pushed into the house. There were so many smells in the house that were unfamiliar and it was so odd to him. He didn’t know what he was supposed to do..or where to even begin as far as speaking. Maybe coming from Blake it would be easier. He quietly held the others hand, his wolf ears twitching nervously.