A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

After a few moments Blake loosen up the embrace, sitting and dragging the other on the edge from bed, handle him a can of beer. He needed one. More than himself.

"If you need help in ... understanding the process of the transformation and all ... you can ask" said softly Blake keeping his hand on Aaron's head, caressing him.

"You're not alone. I can help you with your wolf part. So you don't have to worry anymore" he added lowering his hand on his arm holding him.

After a few moments of silence Blake spoke again with a sigh.

"It's a lot to take in ... i get it ... but we have to figure out how can we stop the guy from doing all those things to the rest out there in the world}

Aaron was more than grateful for the beer, taking it with a small smile when he had stopped crying. He chugged the beer in one gulp, hoping the alcohol can help him calm down. His ears went away as he finished the can, breathing heavily after the big gulp.

"Please....? I can't go to anyone else with this..I'm scared" Aaron admitted to the other, looking over at him. He needed all of the help he could get...He knew nothing about being a wolf.

"I don't want him...to hurt anyone else or do this to anyone else" Aaron nodded, looking down at his hands, feeling out of place in his own body. He had no friends really and he was not sure if Blakes friends would want anything to do with the three way mix.

"What do we do now?" He asked, not sure what to do or where to start? If Blakes friends came..how would they look at him? How does one even transform? He was forced in the gym and that was painful..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...
"Please....? I can't go to anyone else with this..I'm scared"

"Hei ... come on ... You don't have to be afraid " he said trying to bring some sense in Aaron. He never saw him so hopeless. He was always the tough one.

"I don't want him...to hurt anyone else or do this to anyone else"

"We'll figure this out. From what i see school vacation came earlier" he said trying to make a joke. The fact that they had to find Aaron's dad ... no ... the vampire who ruled this school. They had to find a way to solve this problem.

"What do we do now?"

"We need to talk to the others. Once we explain to them what happened and what the vampire did and wants to do further they will understand"

“Sorry..kind of having a crisis..” Aaron said with a small smile. He heard Blake mention school vacation coming earlier, unable to help himself but snicker. “You know how to change my mood in an instant don’t you..?” Aaron smiled at Blake, already feeling better as his wolf ears twitched a little.

“We need to talk to the others. Once we explain to them what happened and what the vampire did and wants to do firther, they will understand”

“I guess..And with all that’s happened..I guess I’ll need to get to know some wolves a bit better” Aaron said with a quiet chuckle, trying to crack his own joke. “So..We gotta howl for them or can we just call them on your cellphone?” He said with a slightly bigger smile, trying not to think too long about everything with the man he called his father.

Blake laughed at Aarons comment.

"Of course we don't howl. Not in the human form anyway" he said reaching for his phone sending a text message to the others, summoning an urgent meeting with them as soon they were free.

"It will take some time till everyone is here so you should rest" he said placing a small good pressed kiss on his lips. "You need it". Being half half of most powerful species it was crazy. Who knew what else he could do.

Blake got up to leave the phone on the table and get some blankets for Aaron from his drawer.

“Not even a little..?” Aaron eases the other further, figuring if he took the focus off what happened even in light hearted teasing, it would help. He smiled into the others pressed kiss, happy Blake was at his side. He had done so much for him and made him do crazy things for him. But he loved him all the same..

Aaron quickly pulled the others hand down before he left to get the blanket, giving him a deeper kiss. “I love you..you know that’s righ He said with a smile before letting him go. He laid back against the bed, trying not to focus on how tired he was..but he was slowly slipping. His body had been though so much the last few a days and especially in the last 24 hours

Blake giggled when Aaron pulled him in a more passionate kiss. He moved to take the blankets and realized that Aaron fell already asleep. He covered him sitting on the edge of the bed, tapping lightly the others shoulder to comfort him.

"You're not alone Aaron. I am here and will always be" he whispered looking at the other. He was happy that he could rest.

It didn't take long till the others came by Blakes room. He quickly moved to open the door without making a sound and tell everyone to keep quiet as Aaron was still sleeping. Once they were all in the room, they started talking about Aaron condition in a low voice.

"What should we do with him?" asked Devon.

"What do you mean? We have to help him" said Blake narrowing his eyes.

"Help him? His a freak more then all of us" he added.

"Keep your voice down or i'll make you shut" said Blake quickly growling slowly. "He is one of us even if just by half and we don't leave them alone. He belongs to our pack now"

"Are you crazy? Do you even think what everyone in the school will think or do?" asked Devon angry.

"Do you even realize the situation we are in? The director of this school don't give a damn about mutts like us. He doesn't care about anyone. Now he is somewhere out there hunting wolfs for his plan" snapped Black keeping his voice as low as possible.

"And what should we do?" asked Ren

"We can forget about school right now that's for sure" said quickly Lucius.

"We need to investigate in the offices about what the director. Maybe we can find something that can help us" said Blake.

"I think this is madness and we should kill this abomination" snapped Devon wanting to move towards sleeping Aaron.

Blake intervened and pinned him on the wall making noises that probably woke Aaron but he didn't cared.

"Only over my dead body!" he growled. "You will do no such thing. You will not touch him or i will make you suffer" he growled even louder. "Don't push me Devon" he clenched his teeth.

The other guys were in shock. They never seen Blake snap like that at one of them.

"You will go this far for one of them?"

"Yes. He is half one of us and first of all my mate so back off" he said Dropping Devon on his feet pushing him towards the door. "If you have no intention to help than you can go" he said angrily.

Devon storm out of the room.

Aaron was in his dream and everything was dark, no end to the darkness in sight. A bunch of dark shadows were surrounding him, murmurs of ‘Freak’ ‘Abomination’ ‘Three bred monster’ coming from the shadows. “I’m..Im not..I didn’t want this..” as his wolf ears and tail showed his fear, baring his fangs at the shadows.

“Your life is a lie..you were born a wolf. Your parents, your real ones, are probably long dead” The shadows spoke louder as they came closer, taunting him further. One seemed to growl “I think this is madness and we should kill the abomination..” another beating pointed fangs and lunging at him.

Aaron woke up suddenly to a loud noise, his ears and tail in an alerted position as he found Blake holding Devon against the wall.

“Only over my dead body! You will do no such thing. You will not touch him or I will make you suffer!

He didn’t need to hear the sentence prior to get a feeling of what the other had said. He wanted him dead..or to at least get rid of their ‘freak’ problem. Everyone else looked quite shocked as Devon was sent out if he didn’t want to help, storming out of the room. He had no time to focus on anything else the other said, quickly jumping out of the bed to Blake’s side. “Did he hurt you..?!” He asked with concern and dropped ears and tail for a moment as he looked him over

Blake sigh when Aaron woke up and came right next to him. Apparently he was ignoring the other two boys. So , not wanting to make the situation more awkward than it was he changed his attitude.

"I'm alright little wolfy" he said smiling amused by the seriousness in his voice.

"Hei man " said Rick. "Sorry about what youve beed through"

"Yeah, me too" added Lucius. "This is Rick and i am Lucius. The gyy that left was Devon. A little antisocial" he added quickly smiling.

Aaron forgot about the other people in the room for a bit, coughing a bit as he backed away. And did he just call him..little wolfy? He wasn’t sure how to feel about that but it did make his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. He finally saw the two remaining people in the room, Ears twitching a bit and the sensation against his head and how it pushed his hair a bit felt weird. Hopefully he can control putting them away too..He thought as he looked at Rick and Lucius. “Nice to meet you guys properly this time around, given the circumstances of meeting are..less than ideal to put it lightly” He coughed but was happy to have more than Blake semi supporting him at least.

Blake looked worried at the other as he was coughing.

"Did you catch a cold or something?" He asked starting to check his temperature on the forehead.

"You seem kind of warm. More than usual" he said confused. Never encounting such a situation was getting him out of guard.

"Boys, i believe that it would be best to leave him rest and will talk with you guys latter about what we need to do more exactly" he said disposing of the other two members.

"Alright, got the idea. You want alone time with boyfriend" said Luciuspushing Rick out of the room.

"Now, back in bed cause youre not well"

Aaron only turned a brighter red when Blake looked concerned that his coughing meant he was actually sick. His ears and tail hung in embarrassment as Lucius was pushing Rick out of the room thinking they wanted alone time. “It was an embarrassed cough babe..” Aaron looked shyly at the ground, the whole situation more embarrassing that someone besides Blake had seen him so red. “So um..question one, how do i willingly put these away?” Aaron pointed to his ears and tail. “Two, I don’t know when the last time I fed was and now..feeding is just going to feel..weird...” He said quietly, not thinking he fed since the revelation of who..what he was.

"It takes time ti manage to hide them so dont worry" he said laughing looking at the ears.

"You are now half half and i presume you dont need feeding as often as before' he said hugging Aaron oissing him tender.

Adrian figured there would be no classes for him until he could sort outnumber his ears and tail situation. “I assume so..But I will need to eventually-I went through a lot in there” Aaron spoke quietly before he felt the others wrm arms around him. Blake kissed him so tenderly, returned the others kiss. He held him tight, sitting on the bed as he continued to kiss him.

When Aaron caught him pulling him closser and on the bed he fell on top of him gigglyng.

"You know ... there is something about wolfs that you must know" he said climbing on top of him, placing his legs one side to the others waist."they are insaciable in sex" he whispered on the others ear kissing the side neck, moving towards Aarons lips kissing him with all his wild tasting the others mouth, moaning slowly.

“Really now..?” Aaron said with a low groan at what Blake was telling him, feeling those warm lips kiss his neck. “I’ll have an even higher sex drive around you now if that speak for anything..” He said with a low growl, the others lips soon finding his in a heated kiss. He loved hearing that, it making his heart pound quick at the information..would he develop this as well? He didn’t focus on that as he had more..interesting things to think about.

Aaron explores the others mouth, loving the sweet taste of every crevice inside. His hands gripped the others hips tightly as he could not help himself but grind up into him. He kissed the others wolf ears roughly while he was taking a breath of air, going right back to kissing Blake soon after.

"Mmmm.... i known you were insatiable before..... but now ... everything will be more intense" he whispered through kisses, moving back and forth, rubbing his groin on the other getting arroust.

"Wolfs are wilder" he said smiling in the kiss, bitting Aarons lower lip. "Do you think you can handle it baby?" He asked moaning as his errection was growing.

Aaron ran his tongue over his lips, his mouth feeling incredibly dry as Blake kept rubbing his groin on him. He let out this low pleases growl that felt near animalistic to him but he didn’t care enough to think of it too much right now. The others moans were to die for, saying a quiet “I can..show me how wild a wolf can be” with his more vampire sensual tone of voice. His throat felt so dry and all he wanted was Blake and his body, taking Blake into a hot passionate kiss. He wanted every inch of him and he wanted to see how wild sex was going to be now..

Getting caught in the kiss he slipped his mouth open and catch Aaron's tongue in the dazzling dance, exploring every inch of his mouth that tasted to good. He continued rubbing his erection over the others, moaning softly in the kiss as he slipped his hands under the others shirt. With a great dexterity he removed the shirt, moving with the kisses on the others torso, licking and sucking his pink nipples. As he payed enough attention to both pink rounds he moved downwards to his pants. Undoing them he freed Aarons erection and started stroking with his hand, licking the length from down to the tip. After a few times he took him all the way in his mouth, sucking him hard. His tongue played a few times on the top before taking him again in his mouth, moaning a few times.

After he freed him from his mouth he lift up and undressed sitting on top of the other, taking him all the way in, arching his back a little as he was gasping for air. "Good you're so deep .. ngh!" he moaned biting his lips. He caught Aarons lips in another wildish kiss as he started to move hi back up and down, back and forth.

Aaron moaned into the others mouth, exploring in a heated battle for control over the dance. He could feel the others warm hands slip under his shirt and just as quickly take it off. Aaron loved how in control Blake was being, loving how much his heart was hammering from all these different part of him being stimulated. He always loved sex with Blake..anything with Blake..but this was so intense!

Aaron let out a low growl of pleasure when he went from paying attention to his nipples so soon kissing down to his length. He hummed happily at feeling the others mouth on him, knotting his hands through the others hair, pressing him down on him at every chance he could. Aaron let go when the other went to move, watching him undress without breaking eye contact for even a moment. Aaron soon felt the other take all of him in on one go, growling happily again when he heard those cries. "Damn Blake..So good" Aaron said as their lips were joined in another wild kiss. He gripped Blakes hips tightly, thrusting up harder into her.

"Damn Blake..So good"

Blake smiled in the kiss, moving his body according to the others moves, feeling his body tense in pleasure with every thrust.

"mhhh .... ngh .... argh ... right there .... don't stop" he moaned into the kiss, gasping for air as he felt him hit the right spot.

Aaron noticed how the other gasped for air when he had hit a certain part of his insides. He kept concentrating on that one spot, thrusting roughly up into it. Aaron kept passionately kissing the other, one hand knotting itself in the others hair while the other grabbed his hips.

"Mgh .... ahh ... yes .... yes .... ngh .... mmmm .... oh ... god!" he growled breathing hard feeling the pleasure filling his entire body with each thrust.

Holding his hands on the others shoulders he let the nails sink in the flesh but not to cause pain. He could feel that he was almost there but didn't want to end just yet. He stopped breathing hard leaning closer to the others ear. "Are you going to let me dominate or will you do it? I like it to be dominated by you" he whispered biting the earlob. "Let your inner wolf plus vampire part take control of you and loose yourself in the moment" he continued placing kisses and small bites on the others neck, leaving small hikies.

While he liked to think he had some control over himself, it felt like there was a massive war raging in his mind. His body, feelings, vampire side and now wolf side were duking it out inside him. He ended up pushing the other down on the bed, not removing himself from the others body. His eyes swirled similar to Blake’s but red. Aaron was quick to regain the control he wanted, hungry kisses on the others necki before sinking his fangs in. Aaron pinned the others arms above his head to keep him from moving as he continued to thrust in him. Aaron dipped his finger in the blood, writing the others name on his neck and lapping it up too as the wound closed

Blake laughed when Aaron took control of the situation and changed position. He wanted the other to be in control and let go of hi inner wild.

He arched his back in pleasure feeling the kisses on his neck and gasp for air when Aaron sinked his fangs in his flesh drinking his blood. The feeling was ecstatic. He just couldn't explain how the combination of getting fucked and bite at the same time. it was amazing.

Wrapping his arms around the other he sinked his nails deep in the others back leaving small marks this time as he growled in pleasure.

"Fuck!" he growled in pleasure. "Ngh .... argh .... ahhh ..... y-yes .... ngh .... ngh ... haagh ..." he couldn't contain his moans anymore feeling like he was on fire.