A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

Aaron hissed as he wiped blood from his mouth, spotting a nasty bruise and a bit of a black eye. His fangs were fully barred and he was ready to choke that vampire out. He hardly noticed Blake helping him up, Eyes glaring at that vampire direction as a fight broke out. He threw money at the bartender to make up for anything be broke and to keep his silence, getting a few more punches on those vampires on his way out. He would definitely have a lot to explaining to those mutts later but he was too full of raw rage.

Aaron was still breathing heavily, fangs protruding from his mouth and eyes a deep red as he stood there looking at Blake. “He touched you..He fucking touched you and-Ahhh!” He growled and slammed his fist into the wall. It made him so angry just thinking of that leech touching Blake like that.

fangs protruding from his mouth and eyes a deep red as he stood there

?He touched you..He fucking touched you and-Ahhh!?

Blake took a step back, twitching at the punch sound in the wall. He never saw Aaron so angry before. This was new. He couldn't understand quite well why the other was so angry. I mean, he understood but he was still in shock.

"Aaron ... Calm down ... He didn't do anything to me" he said walking cautious towards him, placing his hand on his shoulder, turning to face him. "Hei ... Nothing happened", he assured him looking from side to side for their friends but seeing none of them yet. Probably they exit to the front, he thought.

"Aaron ... Lock at me" he said touching Aaron's chin turning to look at him.

He couldn’t even understand why he got so angry like he did but he was still angry. He didn’t even take his fist off the wall as he growled “That doesn’t make it okay...He touched you the fucking...” It only made him growl more and his eyes burned that deep red. Seeing that vampires hands on him..He wants to go back in there and chew him out in more ways than one.

Aaron was still glaring toward the bar before he felt his face being turned. He still breathed heavily with his fangs out, still filled with rage. He could have sworn for a moment he saw he others eyes changed but he couldn’t even begin to focus on that right now, looking down at the other when he said to look at him

“That doesn’t make it okay...He touched you the fucking...”

"What are you talking about?" he was a little amused but tried to hide his amusement. It wasn't a good situation to start laughing about this.

"Yes he touched me. The others touch me. Ok, not in a perverted way but still. That doesn't mean you have to go and punch everyone in the face. I was about to do just that when you interfered" he added trying to change the atmosphere to make it more relaxing.

"Now it's all over ... We're out and hope never to see that idiot around. Plus, he was drunk. You did stupid things too when you were drunk" he said letting his hands drop around his body, looking judgeyat Aaron. As far as he could remember Aaron was drunk when they had sex. So was he, but that wasn't the point.

"You acted like a jealous possessive boyfriend. How are we going to hide this incident? Or better say how do we even explain it?"

“How am I supposed to know okay?! Just say I was very drunk or something and I passed out after you dragged me outside, I don’t know!” Aaron said, eyes glowing red still as he started pacing. “It’s your fucking fault I cannot stop thinking about you every waking moment of every fucking day this week..! How are you going to explain that?! Oh look here’s fucking Blake and he looks so fucking fantastic today, he tasted so delicious. Oh look, you try to get away from him and then he gets felt up in a bar and you can’t stand the fuckingn idea” Aaron went off on a tangent, occasionally punching the wall. “No one gets to touch you like that-The fucking Bastard doesn’t even fucking care..! He can’t touch you!” Aaron growled to himself as he was still pacing.

“How am I supposed to know okay?! Just say I was very drunk or something and I passed out after you dragged me outside, I don’t know!”

"That's not the point" he said quickly but the other went on.

"My fault?" he said surprised and he was even more surprised when the other started babbling about him, and how he thought about him and all that rumbling made Blake widen his eyes. He couldn't believe it. Aaron was thinking about him. These passed days he thought about him.

He had to admit that all that anger that Aaron had in telling him how he felt all this time and how he was still angry for the fact that the other vampire touched him, made his heart skip a bit. He never felt something like that before.

And, without a warning or anything, just impulse, he pushed Aaron in the wall behind him, holding his neck kissing him passionately.

“He doesn’t get the right to do that, He can’t-“ Aaron was about to go further on his tangent, still angry about the entire situation. He was stopped mid sentence when out of nowhere, the other had him pushed onto the wall. What is he-The thought was interrupted when his neck was held and he was kissed passionately. After a moment of surprise, he returned the others passionate kiss, wrapping an arm around his back and holding him close to him.

Feeling Aaron's arms around him and pressed against his chest it made him want to kiss him even more. The kissed turned into a wild one, moving his hands up in Aaron's hair, leaving the feeling speak for itself. Making a pause for breathing he looked into his eyes pacing a little for air.

"You're stupid. You know that?" he said laughing kissing him again.

He wanted that. Damn, he thought about it all those days. He too thought about him. He wouldn't admit it right away, but it wasn't necessarily. He could feel it in the way he was kissing him. It was an unspoken attraction between them. Something that draw them together.

Footsteps started to get closer from around the corner so Blake stepped away from Aaron looking on his left and seeing his mates along with Aaron's friends, looking kind of bruise.

"There you are" said Rick

"we've been looking all over you guys " added Lucius.

"We should get going. They called the guards" comment Devon.

He really was the rational one sometimes.

"Yeah ... we should get back to campus" he said looking at the boys and back at Aaron and his friends. "Thanks ... again ... for earlier" he said trying to measure his breathing walking backwards.

Aaron happily returned he wild kiss, keeping the other pressed close to him. He didn’t know how long it had been before the kiss broke, remembering to breathe. “You’re the stupid one..” He said with a soft smile on his face, returning the kiss. Aaron could hear the footsteps and they broke apart, his face going back to it’s more cool and collected self, quickly fixing his hair.

“Yeah yeah whatever, get out of here before we all get guards up our ass” Aaron said with a wave of his hand at the wolves.. “No problem..” He waved his hand more casually as he joined his friends. “Dude, you got fucked up..!” Travis, one of his friends, spoke up. “That shit was crazy!” Denitri replies, adding “We will get you cleaned up at the dorms” He said as they all draggged Aaron quickly back to the school.

Blake smiled and walked home with the others. The walk was silent until they reached their dorms and the guys started asking questions.

"What just happened back there?" asked Rick first.

"Yeah ... That Aaron guy was acting like crazy" said Lucius narrowing his eyes trying to recall the incident.

"From what he was saying it was like his toy was taken away from him" narrowed Devon all down looking at Blake that was silent.

"Don't .... Don't tell me you and .... that " said Lucius stopping in the middle of the road. "No way!" he said raising his voice. "You bang Aaron?!"

"Would you keep your voice down?" snapped Blake sighing.

"So you're not denying it" continued Rick.

" Of course. The 'A' in your phone is from Aaron" continued Lucius to make connections. "How could i be so stupid. You didn't liked girls before, why would you start liking them now" started Lucius to talk to himself.

"You and the vampire? Seriously Blake" started Devon looking at Blake with disgust.

"Oh spare me the look on your face Devon. Mind i remind you that you slept with a witch and she put a spell on you last year and you got lice so that you wouldn't be with anyone. Why am i different" he said angry passing him as he reached their building.

"I didn't meant it like that. It's your choice who you fuck but off all creatures that are here you had to chose Aaron and a vampire on top of that" he added.

"I didn't chose. It ... It happened" he said feeling exhausted.

The others were speechless.

"No shit".

"Yes dumb ass. It happened" he said not wanting to tell him about Lisa and that she was compelled by some idiot and that he took her place.

"How did that happened Blake? asked Devon ironically.

"Look, as you said it. It's not your business who i fuck" snapped Blake looking angry at Devon.

"But why didn't you tell us?" asked Rick from behind.

"Seriously? You're still asking why? This is why!" he lifted his hands in the air feeling exasperated. "Because i knew you wouldn't understand. That you will judge me something that i never did with you guys. But apparently i am the worst from all because i fucked with a vampire" he said angrily slamming the door.

He needed some time alone.

Rick and Lucius wanted to go after him but Devon stopped them. He understood that they reacted wrong so they left him along for the time being and tomorrow they would make up for that.

“Dude...you okay?” Travis asked as Aaron seemed quite focused on the road ahead of him.

“Yeah Aaron, you acted pretty weird back there...” Demitri replies, looking Aaron up and down at all the wounds he got.

“For real..You jumped in to defend the mutt like you like him or something...” he smirked, not taking it seriously but the other didn’t retort, not even a chuckle or a smirk.

“Dude..Did you..with that..?” Garroth finally spoke up, trying to piece some of this mystery puzzle together a

“Nothing happened okay..?! So fucking what?!” Aaron snapped at them, them going all quiet.

“....You do don’t you... ?” They asked in one form of another with a sneer.

“Fuck off all of you! I’ll clean myself up...see you tomorrow...” Aaron said with a grimace as he walked off on his own. Great...fucking fantastic...at least it was this and they didn’t know he did other things with him. Hopefully this will all just blow over as no big deal. He quickly closed the door to his room and started to clean up his injuries, using anything he had on him to cover up his marks.

Blake took his phone out and started texting Aaron.

~~ We are in a total mess ~~

~~ Just fight with my mates ~~

~~ Are we that bad? ~~

~~ Is it really that impossible for a wolf and a vampire to coexist together? ~~

Sighing he layed on his back watching the shadows on his ceiling, asking himself the same question over and over again. Was it that bad that a vampire and a wolf could get along? That they liked each other that much? Why was it so wrong? In comparison with others he didn't think about it as a bad thing.

Aaron was almost done cleaning himself up when he got a message from his phone. It was Blake..He thought to himself as he was quick to pick up his phone and answer it.

-Same..Friends got on me-

He then saw the message about being bad and if it was even possible to co-exist. Aaron was reminded of how his friends acted...a vampire and a werewolf, pretty much the big forbidden relationship.

-I don’t know Blake..I don’t see why not. The world doesn’t seem to think so..- Aaron stared at his phone silently, looking at the message.

-Lets not think about that right now...I want to see you smile. You’re...cute when you smile- Aaron texted, wishing he hadn’t because r immediately made him feel embarrassed.

-Same..Friends got on me-

~~ we really have some dumb friends ~~

He sigh.

-I don’t know Blake..I don’t see why not. The world doesn’t seem to think so..-

~~ well they should start freaking starting to think that way. It's the 21th century for crying out loud ~~

Reading the next message made him smile a little. More like a cocky smile.

-Lets not think about that right now...I want to see you smile. You’re...cute when you smile-

~~ Well well well mister vampire ... didn't know you can be this smoothy :))) ~~

He was laughing like a school girl in love. Whoa!! Wait !! Did i just said in love?! he sat up a little bit worries. no no no no ... that's too soon for that ... is not love ... its just ... liking ... thats it ... , he thought shaking his head.

Aaron bore his fangs and took a picture of his fangs with his tongue licking his lips, baring the red eyes..with enough cover makeup it didn’t look like he got injured in the picture.

-That’s not the only thing I can be smooth with...;3- Aaron said, imagining that cocky smile he may or may not have had fading away, thinking of his blushing face. It made him smile...Calm down Aaron, you are just talking to him, relax...

-I do like your smile though...- Aaron smirked, admitting he did love seeing the other smile. It made him feel warm inside..

-That’s not the only thing I can be smooth with...;3-

~~ oh i know that quite well ... but you will have to remind me :D~~

Blake bit his lip feeling a little embarased that he wrote that. But he really did want to be with Aaron.

-I do like your smile though...-

~~ I will keep that in mind and smile more often ;) ~~

Aaron smirked to himself, getting flooded with memories of Blake again..trying not to think on it too long.

-Good..- Aaron texted and decided to tease him more, recording a video file and texting...

-Hold it to your ear..- Aaron texted before recording

-“I love making you smile and squirm under me while I kiss down your neck”- In his sensual deep voice. He can’t believe he just did that but who cared..Maybe he did but it didn’t matter. He could imagine the others face.

Blake read the message and looked a little puzzled at the recording. He pressed play and heard Aaron in that sweet seductive voice of his. He could just imagin hkm next to him telling him those things. A little shiver pass his body down to his core.

~~ that sounds delicious ~~

He typed but then thought to send him a recording as well.

~'i'd love feeling your kisses touch my lips, moving slowly down my neck ... mhhh... the ice cold sensation is just perfect. I would love to feel you hard right beside me grabbing your hair as you move down with the kisses '~

He could just imagine the whole scene but this time it would have to shift it.

'~ only that this time i will be jn charge. Pushing down on your back, taking your shirt of and placing soft kisses all over your chest and abs. Once down ... mhm..ngh... i can feel your hard on through fabric and i will free you, kissing you there as i stroke you with my hand slowly ...nghhh... then ... i will take you jn my mouth, licking your lenght and tip, sucking you so deep just to hear you say my name ....(he moaned in the phone) '~ and pressed send.

Aaron looked st his phone curiously when he saw that text followed by an audio file. He clicked play and was very surprised..and loved listening ito it.

(Audio) -You are making this very difficult. I need to reign in your leash. Do you know how badly you make me want you right now?- -Blake...- he added the second audio file, saying his name in a deep sensual whisper. Blake..You are going to drive me mad...The only thing he can see now is him doing that, and wanting to reign in control of his little feisty pup...

-You are making this very difficult. I need to reign in your leash. Do you know how badly you make me want you right now?- -Blake...-

~It sounds so good when you say my name mmmgh .... ah ... ~ he started to close his eyes imagining him there with him, touching him. He undo his pants starting to touch himself.

~ we will have to settle with this for the moment ... hmmm ~

Blake..You are going to drive me mad...

~ then that means i'm doing something good .... (backnoise was Blake sucking his own finger making the noises like he was licking Aarons erection)... mhmm i really want to taste you... *lick**suck*~

Goddamnnit Blake..Aaron thought as he couldnt help himself at that point. The other made him crave him so bad, reaching down to touch himself while he called Blake, setting the phone beside him.. It would make things much easier...

“You don’t know how badly I want to stroke you up and down...nice and slowly. Slowly kissing down that body of yours as I take a nice bite of your leg...” Aaron groaned, feeling like the other was with him. It was like he was touching him and right beside him..

Blake wasn't surprised that Aaron called. He picked up his phone answering and holding it close to his ear.

"mmmmm ... that feels good you know ... the feel of your teeth on my skin making me shiver" he whispered moaning softly in the phone as he was touching himself keeping his eyes close. That way the imagination was better.

"i smile licking my lips grabbing the sheets near me .... i want more ... i want to feel you ... just there ... ngh ... ahh .... do you want me?" he asked in a husky voice biting his lip suppressing a moan.

Damn that husky voice felt like a stake in the heart. “You’re going to be the death of me talking like that..” He said with a low groan. Aaron found himself closing his eyes, able to see the other in front of him. “I want you badly..” Aaron said with a sensual moan, really wanting him so bad. “I want to be inside you, bouncing you up and down on me while I stroke you..biting your..neck..mmmm...and all over...” He tried to surpress his moans of enjoyment but that was near impossible.

“You’re going to be the death of me talking like that..”

Blake giggled.

"You and me both Sherlock" he said amused by the effect that this sex phone thing hat on them both. "I will spread my legs for you ... hmm ... a clear path to take me ... and feel me all around you ...ngh .. god!" he moaned striking himself faster and faster. "Oh god this feels so damn good" he growled biting his lips gasping.

"Yes ... bite me ... fuck me harder and faster .... ngh ... arh...mhhh... faster ... God Aaron! Faster!" he moaned feeling that he couldn't take much longer.

"God .... i ... i'm gonna .... i'm gonna cum! Aargh!" he growled as with the last strokes he find his release, feeling his dick still pulsing in his hand. His mouth was dry.

"That was amazing" he said giggling again.

That growl..almost as good as those golden eyes..the angry eyes just devouring him..bouncing on him. He growled soon after as he was stroking himself faster. “Yes..fuck Blake..mmm...” Breathing heavily as he reached his climax. He breathed heavily as he tried to calm himself. “It was..” He Sid with a smile, hearing the giggle. “I plan on taking it for real next chance I get..really make you scream my little Berry” Aaron smirked to himsel, trying to use a cute nickname for him referring to his blood taste. Would Blake like cute things..? He wanted to see him smile more..