A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

"Next time vamps" he said laughing calming his breath to a normal rhythm.

"Berry? How did you come up with that nickname?" He ssked laughing soundly.

It felt so good to laugh and be happy. And God damn if the vampire didnt make him happy. Fuck! He even had sex phone. Something he didnt do before and was amazing.

“Oh yes, I don’t think I ever told you directly. Your blood...It tastes like berries and cream...So..Berry..” Aaron smiled to himself, hearing the other laugh on the other end. How could he have been missing such a wonderful sound all this time he knew him. And his smile..he loved that smile..and he did just have phone sex out of sheer need to have the other. An unusual but amazing feeling..

"Wow ... really? Thats odd cause you have a specific scent as well. Lavender and mint. Pretty strange but delightful" he said keeping his smile one.

"Well we better go on sleeping cause we need to wake up early tomorrow. Swiming practice remember? Yuck" he said disgusted. As a wolf he didnt like to get wet.

“Lavender and mint..? Pleasant” Aaron answered honestly, it was weird knowing what he smelled like to a werewolf. At least it was a good smell..

“I don’t see the point of swimming class anyway..Ah well do what we got to do” Aaron shrugged to himself, not understanding the logic from his dad of having swim classes at this school.

“Goodnight..Berry” Aaron said quietly, looking over at his phone beside him.

"Goodnight vamps" he said smiling hanging up the phone keeping it beside him and sighing.

He was super happy and feeling like he was flowting on a piece of cloud. He never felt like that before and it was scarry.

Withought realizing he fell asleep instantly.

Vamps..Hehe..Aaron smirked to himself as he set down the phone. It was weird feeling so happy..Or anything other than a plain old boring everyday. You know how to get in my head..Aaron thought as he finally fell asleep.

Next day at the first thing in the morning they had swim class. It wasn't very much fun for Blake or the wolf. They were dogs and getting wet wasn't a favorite thing for them. But surprisingly they were good at it.

After they changed in the needed outfit, more exactly a little underwear, Blake and his mates moved at t he edge of the pool looking at the rest of the students. The others went silent when Blake arrived not knowing how to talk with him after his bursting yesterday.

tumblr_lsl0espRfz1r1j7uqo1_500.gif

"Are you feeling better today?" asked Rick looking at Blake hopping that he wasn't going to drown him or anything.

Blake turned his eyes to the gang sighing. "I'm fine if you are fine with my choice"

"There is no going back, hugh?" asked Devon pressing his lips in a thin line.

"Nope. I'm happy and i will expect that my friends will be happy with me no matter what i chose" he said as calmly as possible.

"Hey man ... We got your back no matter what" said quickly Lucius looking judgy at the other guys. "We are still your mates" he smiled patting Blake on the back.

"Thanks man" smiled Blake thankful.

"Guys. Come on!" snapped slowly Lucius.

"Yeah yeah ... Whatever... Its just going to be hard to get used with the idea of you and Aaron" said Devon shaking his head.

"Yeah ... Not to mention that everyone will start talking" added Rick looking at the rest of the students.

"I don't care" said Blake shortly turning his gaze at the water.

"I really like the knew attitude. You got more bad-ass now" said Lucius smiling, making everyone else laughing.

Blake had to admit that he was happy that they accepted the idea. He really needed his friends.

Taking a deep breath he felt the smell of lavender and mint and looked at the door where he saw Aaron and his friends. He waved shortly at him, taking all baby steps.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aaron changed into his uniform, the vampires not really discussing the matter with Aaron and Blake. Sure his friends didn’t know all of the details but fuck it. Aaron stretches out his arms before he came out with his group of friends, laughing and joking with them. He could see Blake even from here, excusing himself from the group much to their dismay, them heading to the other side of the pool

“Hey” Aaron said simply with a small wave of his own. It seemed his friends weren’t looking at him with a death stare, wondering how much they knew..

Blake was surprised that Aaron dared to come closer to him in public. Looking surprised at the vampire he didn't know what to respond in the first seconds, remaining with his mouth open. But he manged to gain his self control fast.

"Hei ... wh .... How are you this morning?" he asked sighing heavily since he holded his breath those few seconds before.

Lucius, Rick and Devon turned and looked at the vampire but didn't move a muscle. Lucius was the one who punched the others lightly to leave them some space, and they moved a step away from them.

“Well enough..” Aaron said, feeling the daggers on his back from the other vampires. There was so many things he wanted to say to Him right now as he gave him a quick once over. “I should meet your friends at some point..They will surely have questions...” He said in a very low whisper for only him to hear. He gave a casual wave as he finally stepped away to join his group.

?I should meet your friends at some point..They will surely have questions...?

Blake looked behind him at his friends and back at Aaron who waved at him and walked back to his vampire friends. Blinking a few time, not believing that Aaron really approached him in school without theatrical fight, he noticed how the other students started whispering stuff.

"What was that?" asked Rick from behind Blake looking at the vampire group.

"I have no idea" said Blake honestly.

"Well ... It kind of went official" said Lucius patting Blake on the shoulder. "He kind of made sure that everyone knows you're his" he said to Blake's ear, but of course the other two wolfs, Devon and Rick, heard it too.

"What's that suppose to mean? Why did he had to point that out?" asked Blake confused.

"That means your fucked" commented Devon laughing. "You got yourself a vampire boyfriend and you don't even know how possessive they are. He just claimed you mate. In front of everyone" added Devon sighing tired of explaining how things where, and jumped in the pool.

Blake looked at Devon, than at Aaron and back at the guys. "Ok ... " he didn't know what to say.

"It's going to be fun and exhausted to have a vampire as boyfriend" whispered Lucius. "I know" he whispered so that no one else could hear them. Putting a devilish smiled.

Blake was even more confuse. But from what Lucius had told him, it would seem he had a relationship with a vampire before. holly shit! That bastard!

Just when he wanted to push Lucius into the pool the professor came and started to mend the teams and compete.

“What the hell was that...?” Garroth hissed at Aaron as he came back toward their friend circle. “You jus talked to a flea ridden mutt like it was nothing. Are you seriously laying a claim on a werewolf...?!” He hissed loser under his breath.

“His name is Blake..” Aaron said with a hiss of his own, realizing the extent of what he had done in going up to talk to him in front of eveyone. But what’s done is done..and Blake was his.

“...So you’re not denying it then...?” Travis spoke quietly, glaring over at the werewolf group. “You’re messes up..” He shook his head with a sneer, getting ready to go into the pool.

Aaron casually looked over at the werewolf group who were now all over Blake and seems even more confused and questioning. Well he will have to answer them at some point, get their questions out of the way and meet them..

After the swim class they went to change acting like nothing had happened. They've accepted his choice and he was happy to have such understanding friends. Aaron on the other hand didn't seemed like that. He was having a hard time.

In the locker, the boys were having fun like boys do.

tumblr_mpqkezVOpI1qzgpomo1_250.gif

"Ouch! Stop that Lucius" said Rick massaging his ars.

"Come on. I was gentle" laughed Lucius.

"Gentle my ass" replied Rick.

"Exactly" laughed Lucius starting to get dressed.

Blake was laughing of his friends being amused how the others were behaving.

The next class was again a mixed one. There was history again. He hated it. It was about a period of time where every creature was hating the other one. Which was not actually accurate with the period of time they were now. Everyone evolved. Everyone was trying to get along with each other. He just couldn't understand why still commenting about something that happened hundreds of years ago.

Aaron found his friends weren’t so accepting that he was claiming a werewolf. He got changed in to locker room while his friends spoke

“You must be crazy man..You don’t associate with mutts and suddenly you just talk to one like it’s nothing...” Garroth said with a sneer at the thoughts

“It’s none of your business who I chose to talk to..” Aaron said with a glare, eyes flashing red. They have no right to call him that...

“When you come to your senses...come find us...” Travis said as they left him be. They didn’t want to be seen around him right now when rumors might start he liked a werewolf-how little they knew..

Aaron sat in class, hardly paying attention to the lesson. Who needs them anyway, he will do just find on his own. He has Blake..that’s all that matters. He is mine..He gave a quick side glance at the other.

In class Blake noticed how the other vampires where talking behind Aaron's back and how his so called friends toss him aside because of him. He felt so bad for this whole situation. He didn't thought that this would happen.

Taking out his phone he wrote to Aaron.

~~ hei ... want to come over to the dark side? we got cookies :D ~~

What Blake meant was that Aaron could come and sit next to him if he wanted. That would be a total move and everyone would look at them like freaks but he didn't cared anymore. It was his life and his choices.

Aaron played it off cool and tried not to think too long about it. It would just make him angry..His eyes flashed red for a moment until he saw his phone. A message from Blake..He tried not to laugh but he did smirk.

-If you’re the dark side, I wouldn’t know what I am..They better not be raisin- Aaron texted, loooking over st him. He quietly stood up and gathered his things, sitting in an empty seat besides Blake, much to the shock of the other vampires.

Blake pointed Lucius that was sitting beside him to move so that Aaron can sit next to him. The wolf mumbled something but did as he was told and moved behind them.

Now that Aaron sat next to him he smiled, ignoring all the eyes that were on them.

"Hey there stranger. Here is your cookie" he said pointing out a chocolate bar. "I know its not a cookie but it is something" he added.

"Hey! But that was mine! I earned it fare and square" started Lucius to cry theatrical.

"Oh shush.. You have a bunch in your locker and room" said Blake laughing at him.

The other two wolfs smiled amused by their friend.

They all act natural.

Lucius tried to find help from his friends but non gave in.

"He's right" said both Rick and Devon lifting their hands laughing.

"Traitors" said Lucius like a grumpy child.

Aaron took his newly empty seat beside the other, looking down at the chocolate bar. “Thanks..” He said as he looked it over and took a small bite. He sat around the mutts-..Blake’s friends and almost immediately could tell the difference between the two groups. The wolves were st least a lot louder and more playful than his vampire friends were. More open to teasing or st least different in how they teased and interacted with each other. Aaron stared at the others smile, catching himself smiling for a moment before going back to his normal resting face.

“You have some interesting friends..” he commented, looking at then all.

“You have some interesting friends..”

Blake looked at the others and smiled.

"Yeah .. They are amazing" he said nodding his head than turning to look at the vampires group that were looking their way, not very pleasant.

"I don't know what your friends are thinking about all this. I'm sorry" he said looking back at Aaron.

He wasn't feeling sorry or pity for him. He was just sad of that whole situation.

“They are..not too keen on the idea...” Aaron said, glaring back at them before looking back at him. “They are like this just over The simple fact that I love you..much less anything else”

He said quietly to their group with a wave of his hand. He would get over it and they would come around..maybe.

Wait....

“You heard nothing..” Aaron said to Blake and the group, getting some color in his face. He stared quite intently at the board, like it was the most important thing in this world. What the hell did he just say...?!

Blake and the others where paying attention what Aaron was saying and from time to time they were shoting small glances to the vampire group.

“They are like this just over The simple fact that I love you..much less anything else”

At that moment the wolfs behind along with Blake remained shocked. Shocked of the confession that the other had just made.

The boys aback were looking to one another and back at them both with surprised faces, especially Lucius who wanted to say something but Rick spot the moment and covered his mouth, pulling him aback so that he would not disturb the two of them.

"You just ..." started Blake but was cut by Aaron quickly.

“You heard nothing..”

Blake was paused but then burst into laughter when he saw the vampire blushing and trying to move on with the conversation, wanting him to forget what he just said. But that was impossible now that he actually heard it.

"ok" he said shortly turning his attention to the board, trying to act like nothing happened.

"I don't use the words 'i love you' but ... i like you too" he whispered when he leaned towards Aaron, than sat straight again, trying to focus on the class.

Aaron was quite focused on the board but still heard the other say he liked him too. He smiled to himself and tapped his desk lightly, trying to indicate that he felt the same. He was still quite embarrassed that something like that just came out of his mouth without warning and so casually. But it was true..He found he did like the other very much. And was that the first time he actually said it out loud..? It took a bit for the color that did come to his face to finally leave, focusing on the lesson.

As the class went by smoothly from Blake's view, they were getting ready for their next one.

"We have ancient runes" he said as he was taking his things from class and walked out of the room. "We can talk again after your lunch" he said looking at Aaron, walking along his side.

The other wolfs were behind them a few steps away. They were still cautious about this hole thing. Yes, they've accepted the idea, but a little cautious never hurt.

“That will be nice...” Aaron said quietly, able to sense the others friends were probably close behind. “You look like a celebrity with a posse..” He said with a smirk, looking back behind him and back to Blake again. “You have good friends..Strange..but good” He tried to think of a good thing to say, normally having insulted and belittled them most of his life. Aaron started to take out his phone and write a text, quickly showing it to him but not sending it so it wouldn’t be saved or seen

-I’d like to have you for lunch..;3- Aaron smirked briefly before continuing on with his walk. It was nice to have his number now to tease him, even if he wasn’t sure how he got it even now..

Reading the message he looked at Aaron, blinking a few times laughing nervously.

The crazy thing was that he wouldn't mind that idea. Shaking his head to clear his mind after Aaron was gone he walked to their next class with his mates and took his phone out typing his next message to Aaron.

~~ About what you said before .... I wouldn't mind ya know :p ~~