A Bite of Life (18+)(mik3la)

virtualoo

Aaron could feel the other give an occasional tug on his hair, loving t and getting more turned on than he already was. In his drunken state, he probably thought somewhere in his mind that tomorrow was not going to be fun..but he didn’t care. He was drunk and he felt like he was on a euphoric high from being drunk and tasting the others alcohol laced sweet blood.

Aaron lowered his hand to the others hard on, stroking it teasingly slow as he teased the other with his tongue. He wanted to see more of that face, it gave him this whole new kind of high. Sure he has done it before, but right now made him want to see how much he can make that face squirm and wanted so badly to see his face contort under him.

Feeling the others wet mouth around his erected member he arched his back throwing his hands over his head grabbing the pillow hard moaning. God it feels so good! his mind was running all around that moment surrendering all to the feeling that was running through his entire body.

"Shit Aaron ... fuck!" he was whispering through biting lisp gasping for air starting to tremble.

Aaron removed his mouth for a moment, still stroking as he made his way back to the others covered face. He lifted up the side of the pillow and sexily whispered “That’s the plan..” with a small smirk, kissing his neck. The tremble only served as fuel on the fire, stopping everything and removing his hand. He let Blake suffer for a bit before hooking a leg over his shoulder again. He moved the pillow off to the side so he could see that sexy face as he finally put himself in. “Fuck..” He let out in a passion filled groan, not expecting just that alone to feel so damn amazing. He slowly started to thrust himself inside the other, trying his best to not just ram him so hard against the headboard right there and then. He wanted to tease..wait..

“That’s the plan..”

Blake took a deep breath at the sound of that voice and the smirk on Aaron's face wasn't helping at all in this situation. Next his reaction as only to bit his lip and wait in anticipation. Once he felt the other all the way in he arched his back growling seductively full with pasion. "God! ... ngh .... argh ... yes ... mmhmm" , those sounds were starting to echo in the room having the music from downstairs as background sound. How could this feel so great? How was it even possible for him to like it that much?

He reached for the headboard that had some bars and hold tight to them as he was arching his back and involuntarily moving his hips in the same rhythm with Aaron. "oh ... fuck!"

Aaron let out an involuntary mixture of a growl and a hiss at the others arching back and pleasure noises. This felt so good..why did it feel so good? Every part felt like it was boiling and only craved more. Was it possible to like fucking this much? Well he certainly did as the fire fueled more from the other pushing back into him. One hand had a death grip on the part of the bed underneath Blake’s bed while the other held his hips and started to thrust at a faster pace in him. “Blake..fuck...” he said in a deep lusting growl.

"Yes ... right there. ... god!" he screamed as he was reaching his climax not wanting the other to stop. "Don't .... stop .... fuck yeah! .... god! ngh ... ngh... ahh ... ahhh... "

The feeling that came in a rush in his entire body once he cum was like ecstasy. All his senses were straight up in a thin line and once he cum his entire existence trembled leaving him with a heavy gasp of air.

Aaron release followed soon after, unable to contain himself after hearing all those moans and feeling the other release. He finally let go of the end underneath him, breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath. Aaron pulled Blake into another kiss before he rollled to the side of him, trying to catch his breath again.

Blake was laying on the back looking up the ceiling being fully aware of what had happened. He still couldn't believe it himself but seeing them both naked it was more than enough. Catching his breath he realized what just happened. He had sex with Aaron. A wolf and a vampire had sex. How did that happened? How could he let that happened?

Lifting his body on the edge of the bed feeling his back sore, he tried not to look at Aaron, massaging his forehead that was starting to hurt like hell. Sign that the alcohol was starting to evaporate.

"This ... was wrong" he said starting to dress himself as quickly as possible. "It shouldn't had happened. Nothing shouldn't had happened. Fuck!" he was starting to talk to himself as he was zipping his pants taking his short on afterwards.

Once Aaron had a chance to collect himself for a moment and lay there, even though he was still drunk, he was realaizing what he just did. “Fuck...” He said with a groan, sitting up and rubbing his head. He just..with Blake...That alone made his head pound along with sudden realization giving him a kick in the balls with sobriety or at least a sense of knowing what he just did. Aaron had to look around for his shirt, having tossed it somewhere, finding it and fumbling with his buttons as he slowly started to redress. Aaron avoided looking at Blake like the plague as he finished getting dressed..

Blake opened the door but then stopped, closed it and turned to face Aaron. "his didn't happened. No one has to find out" he said looking him straight in the eyes than without further ado he stormed out of the room and downstairs. He passed his mates and rushed to his dorm. He needed to be away as possible from Aaron and everyone. He had to forget what happened in that room. damn it! how the fuck was i that stupid to let myself go down to that?! How could i be so stupid! he punched his pillow a few times, scratching his hair like a crazy person.

Aaron stared at him quietly, watching as he stopped to look back at him. “No one..” He said with a hiss, watching the other leave. He looked back at the bed where only a moment ago..looking at it made his head pound. Aaron finally stepped back downstairs after a minute, using the excuse of he got really drunk and needed to leave the party. He wished everyone a good party and managed his way back to the dorm.

Why did you do that to yourself? You drank to forget and then that...Aaron knotted his hands tightly in his hair and groaned out of pure frustration. Why did he let himself get so drink and with Blake off all people...?! The night was filled with these thought s as he somehow managed to sleep but plagued with those nightmares.

He woke up and drug himself to class, completely skipping over feeding time. When he tried to go toward the feeding room, all he could think of was Blake and his skin..silky..smooth..He turned away from the rooms and hung around the hallways until class began. He was not going back there until he could shake off these thoughts...

Next morning Blake didn't want to go to classes so he called in sick. He was too angry on himself for being so stupid about what had happened last night. It was all a mistake but he just couldn't face Aaron in class. He just couldn't see him. He his eyes, his lips that were so soft on his own when they kiss and over his di..."Fuck ... snap out of it you moron!" he shouted to himself shaking his head. "It was a one time thing and nothing more. A fucking stupid mistake" he was telling to himself taking a random book starting to read it in his bed.

Everyone at school knew that Blake felt sick and couldn't get to classes along with the professors.

"Wonder if Blake's fine. He was kind of pale this morning" said Rick to his fellows wolfs as they walk on the halls.

"Guess the drinking is not for everyone. Maybe he is to hangover from last night" said Lucius laughing.

"Drunkenness plus some ass with that wolfy girl from Chemistry class. I bet he banged some chemistry with her" laughed Rick amused by the thought.

"Stop babbling about. He drank too much last night and is a normal side effect. Remember your own days you fuckers" said Devon smacking their both heads as they entered the next class.

After finishing his book he took a nap. He wasn't in the mood of going outside or anything. He called in sick and go out for a walk. That would be detention for him. Plus he didn't want to think about what happened last night and the fact he liked it. darn it! why can't i get over it ? it was just one night sex thing .... nothing special ... is not like he was going to look for me again ... i am just a mutt and he is a fucking vampire ... we don't fit at all, he scratched his hair in frustration landing on the bed turning facing the wall.

Aaron head was pounding from his hangover and now missing a meal. His head pounded as he was plagued with thoughts of the mutt, even in the halls people were talking about him. He couldn’t escape that damn mutts prescience...or his lips..or the arching back as he—Fucking hell get over it and get s hold of yourself!

Hmm...? Blakes not going to class...? Aaron thought this odd of the wolf, wondering about the others well being. No-you aren’t worried about him! You will go just to-check...if he’s...Not slacking off. That’s right..he had to make sure he was still therre. He wasn’t concerned at all..He thought yet got a drink to help with hangovers as he made his way toward the werewolves dorm, asking to be let him, hoping to not make a scene

Blake was sleeping when he heard a few knocks on the door making him mumble words randomly. Scratching his eyes he got up from his bed and went to the door from his room half asleep. When he opened it he was wide awake.

"Aa-Aaron ... Wh-What are you doing here?" he asked quickly but then he was more confused. Wasn't there a barrier that protected them from outsiders?"Wait ... How did you get in? You shouldn't have been able to get pass the barrier" He said looking around the hall pushing him in his room so that no one could see him. "You're crazy! If someone sees you you're dead. No vampires or any other creatures allowed in dormitory campuses remember?" he said inhaling and exhaling walking back and forth. "Why are you even here?" he stopped and look at him thinking that this was all a dream and he would wake up.

Aaron soon found himself being pulled into the others room, door closed behind them. He reached out of a plastic bag and Pulled the others hand out, forcing a can of some kind of medicinal drink into his hand. “Hangover...Your friends..said you weren’t well and the whole..blood thing” Aaron said the last part with a quiet growl. It was a medical drink to help cure hangovers and is supposed to be sugary to help with getting blood back into your body. “Can I go now..?” He said, trying to get out of there quickly. He missed his meal today and he could almost see the outlines of wear his veins were in his neck..beating softly..He needed to get out of here.

“Hangover...Your friends..said you weren’t well and the whole..blood thing”

Blake looked confused at the drink and back at Aaron. From the looks on his face it would seem that he was the one that needed something to drink. He wasn't looking to good.

"Thanks, bu..."

“Can I go now..?”

"You didn't eat" he said shortly realising what the problem was. He never saw Aaron act like this. Well, only yesterday when he wanted Lisa, but guess this is him when he is hungry and doesn't eat, he thought holding the drink sighing.

"No. You're not leaving. Is almost class over and everyone will get here soon. They will see you. Plus , you're in no shape of walking fast from here. You need to feed" he said leaving the drink on the table next to him and pushed Aaron on the edge if his bed.

"can't believe i'm doing this again" he said more to himself sighing taking out his bandage from his neck where the dots from yesterday feeding were still visible. "Feed and then you can get out. Otherwise you'll get caught" he said waiting for the other to make his move.

“I’m fine..just let me leave..” Aaron grumbled as he tried to leave the others room. He had to get out of here...all he can think about was Blake’s neck..and his weeet blood..and this was just missing one feeding. It seemed he had to choice as he was easily pulled to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

“I said..I’m...fine” Aaron stared at the wounds and yet still he moved closer. “You told me to...” He whispered into the others ear in a low voice as he inserted his fangs into the others neck. It...tasted even better when he was hungry. His eyes slowly turned into a deep shade of red as he drank a little more.

?You told me to...?

"I know so shut up and drink already" he said through his teeth looking to the side.

"Ngh ...." he clenched his teeth. "Mhm .." he pressed his lips together to suppress the sound that wanted to come out after Aaron sunk his fangs and started drinking. This time it wasn't that awful the feeling of blood loosing.

He lifted his arms, leaving them rest on the others back as he was still drinking.

When he felt that it was starting to be light headed he reached his hand to Aaron's neck. "T-That's enough" he said hopping the other will stop himself and would not be forced to push him again.

Aaron was happily drinking when he heard the other say that was enough. He quietly pulled away, licking up any drips that were going down the others neck. He sat there quietly for s moment before saying a quiet “Thanks...” He said quietly, not believing he had to feed from him a second time. This time he knew it was Blake and he was coherent...and he still liked it. “just..make sure you drink that okay!?” He said quietly before getting off the others bed to leave.

“Thanks...”

He smiled amused by the fact that the vampire had thanked him for offering his blood to him. He sat on the floor, placing the bandage back to his neck, hopping that it would heal.

“just..make sure you drink that okay!?”

"I will" he said reaching forward for the drink, opening the can and taking a sip from the liquid.

"And Aaron .... Thanks for checking if i was ok" he added leaning on his bed taking another sip, keeping a dumb smile on his face."Now get out of here"

“Whatever...” Aaron rolled his eyes, a smile looking like was about to form before in turned into hiis normal resting backs he was able to move quickly out of the dormitories and back toward his own. Whatever..He drank it so it’s fine now. But he had that big goofy grin on his face..Had he ever seen Blake smile before? Not thst he could remember..they were always arguing..it was a nice smile..

As the classes were over everyone returned to their dormitory. It had been a normal peaceful day which ended quite well. As his mates came to his room checking him around he managed hide the fact that he was faking it the whole time. They didn't need to know because they wouldn't understand.

Next day, Blake reached the campus a little more earlier and sneaked into the teachers room searching for something in the directory section. Everyone had a phone so he should find Aaron's number somewhere. He could swear that yesterday right before leaving Aaron smiled. It was faintly but it was still a smile. It was strange how the other was making him feel every time they were together or in the same room.

Finally finding what he was looking for, he saved it in his phone, setting everything back as it was before and ran to classes. First class in the morning was history. He nap till everyone was in class, surprising his mates when they reached the seats around them.

Once everyone was in class and the professor arrived starting to speak, he took out his phone and started writing a message to Aaron.

~~ You look pretty good in this morning. Had a good lunch yesterday? ~~

Aaron woke up feeling well rested and much better, not feeling completely horrible. He made his way to his classes, making sure, he told himself, he would eat lunch today. He pulled a real risky move yesterday..who knows what would have happened if he got caught? He made his way toward his first class, seeing some of his friends he shared his early morning class with. One of the few classes he did not share with Blake.

Aaron could suddenly feel his phone vibrating in his pocket. Were his friends really that bored to message him now? When he saw a clearing, he looked down at his phone. Who..was that? He did not recognize the number..It said he looked good and how was lunch?

-Who is this...?- He types a bit confused..wondering who his mystery texted was..

-Who is this...?

Blaze chuckled trying not laughing or something. But the fact that he could picture Aaron at that very moment with the confused look on his face was too hilarious. Calming himself he thought of what to write next. Should he tell him, or should he not. Difficult decision.

~~ way too grumpy i'll have to say ... ~~

~~ i don't know if i should tell you or not but i'm afraid you will get too angry and attack someone ~~

~~ It's me you moron. Blake ~~

~~ got your memory in place now? ~~

Blake...?! Aaron managed to keep the revelation to himself as he was very surprised the other got his number. He looked around before he typed out a reply.

-Do I want to know how you got my number...?-

-Never mind..Sp....? I assume you want to talk to me? Considering you somehow got my number?- He said, smirking to himself at the craziness of how his day was starting.