An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Hearing where Tenmo sat in his pack was definitely impressive, though he couldn't say he was surprised, he was definitely happy to hear it. Mainly he felt a little flattered that he'd be even slightly interesting to the other if he was one of the higher ranking wolves of the pack. When he was asked if they had similar ranking systems among vampires he considered the question for a moment taking it in. "Our ranks are based more on age than they are strength. The seven oldest vampires make up the coven's council, the council governs the rest of the coven and ensure the rules and laws are followed. They all have just as much power as the other members of the council, no one council member has more power than any of the others. Or that's at least what they want you to believe." Kaine said with a small shrug. "There is a guard, but they're kind of mindless, follow orders without much thought. Then there is just everyone else."

"Pheromones..." Kaine replied thinking about that. Pheromones weren't a vampire thing, he wasn't even sure they were a human thing so this was harder for him to understand. "These... pheromones... they help you make choices in who you end up with?" He asked trying to understand this concept more. He had his own experimental periods when he was a younger vampire with different partners, but he had done most of his experimenting as a human, when he was young about the normal age maybe a little later on in his life. Though he had known pretty early on that he was definitely attracted to other men and not women, they just... didn't appeal to him.

Being told that mates weren't chosen for them was definitely comforting to hear, he didn't really like the idea that they might be or were. Watching him as he changed into his human form it made the vampire wonder if he had insulted the wolf, but he was speaking a moment later telling him that soon he would be pushed to choose a mate. This was definitely unpleasant to hear, but being told that he did not have one made him feel at least the slightest bit better. "Do you... have a mate in mind?" He asked his voice was softer this time, quickly realizing he didn't like this topic but for one reason or the other needing to know.

Hmm..they seemed to run a bit similarly as far as rankings of power, kind of like how his elders had more experience so they were the leaders? He tried to compare it to how his pack ran in some shape or form but they weren't exactly the same. But he had a more basic understanding at least of how it ran, even if he didn't have an experience to compare it to. And a guard...so those must be the vampires the pack kept saying were killing their own? Now was not the time to be thinking of killing..

"In a way..? It's hard to explain.." Tenmo looked to the side at the other before looking back up again. "It's this...push that drives you. How humans might find attractive qualities in each other that would produce ideal offspring. Good looking, strong people..werewolves..give off this kind of...feeling?...and these pheromones are what wold drive two werewolves together. You want to be with someone with strong pheromones.." Tenmo tried to explain, figuring that this method would be the easiest way to explain what came as instinct to him.

Tenmo heard the others next question and don't know why he felt so...off about it. Did he have a mate in mind...? It bothered him and he couldn't explain or begin to place why. He opened his eyes, fixated on a star that was poking out of the clouds. "I suppose not..no one in my pack has caught my eye I guess.." He spoke quietly as well, head resting against the others shoulder now. "Real piece of work huh..? Can't decide anything.." He said with a smallest of smiles on his faces, not even fully realizing he was smiling.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Tenmo was trying to help him understand how pheromones worked, and what it was like for him but it was still confusing to Kaine. It was hard to understand, hard to accept that there was such a thing that made it so a werewolf knew or was attracted to another. "Like beetles?" That was really the only thing that came to mind when he thought of pheromones being used to attract a mate, with beetles and other insects. It really didn't make much sense that such a thing would play a role in the life of a supernatural creature, but maybe it was just because he wasn't a wolf and that was why this was so hard to understand. Shaking his head he sighed, "I suppose this is just something I won't be able to fully grasp." He finally admitted, coming too and accepting this conclusion.

"I see..." Kaine commented when Tenmo said that no one in his pack had caught his eye. For some reason that made him feel much better, and he visible relaxed though he didn't recall ever getting tense to begin with. "I don't think that's a bad thing. After all, it just means you haven't found the right one yet." Saying that made him feel even better than he had before, and he was definitely liking that the other didn't seem to have a single person in mind or really be looking for one. Now he was able to focus on Tenmo better now, and was looking over his torso not minding that there were some spots of blood on his bare chest though he loved the sight of his bare torso again.

Flashing the other a small smile he leaned forward without any warning and licked the blood clean from one such spot, this of course made his face scrunch up slightly before he looked up at the other and offered a small smile. "Animal blood definitely isn't as tempting as human. You're also apparently quite messy as a wolf, aren't you?" The last part was the vampire teasing him again, this time just in a different manner than he would normally tease him.

"I guess..Probably the easiest way to think about it" Tenmo shrugged casually, figuring that using beetles might be the easiest way for the other to grasp the concept. Well it didn't matter, what mattered is that the other seemed to have a slight grasp of the concept. He is trying to understand him..and that was kind of nice. Kaine was trying to take the time to understand him and werewolves so why not fulfill those inquiries?

Tenmo seemed to notice the other relaxed when he said he hadn't found a mate yet, wondering why he seemed so tense. Was he expecting to be worried about an answer? Odd..No matter! It seemed that the others eyes had drifted because when he looked back at the other, Kaines eyes seem to be fixated on his chest. Right, the blood from his hunt..he seemed to forget about that after he had laid down in the grass or just didn't care enough to clean it. He had no chance to do as the other had bent down and licked some of the blood off of him.

Tenmo chuckled with a small smile at the others teasing about being messy. "I can be quite messy.." Tenmo smirked, moving onto his side to get a better look at Kaine. "Careful now..I am the Big Bad Wolf after all.." He said with a playful growl in a teasing manner, dragging his nails over the others face. "Yes..I love to hunt big game at full strength", loving, even if not fully aware, of hunts on full moon nights. He really is a savage..he smirked to himself.

Kaine laughed in agreement when the wolf said he could be quite messy, the proof was after all on his chest. He probably would have finished cleaning the blood off for Tenmo, but he wasn't a fan of animal blood it didn't taste as good as human blood did. It honestly wasn't even remotely tempting it him, he couldn't see why anyone would want to drink it or even eat the creatures for that matter. Granted actual food had no nourishment to a vampire, they needed the blood of humans, they didn't need meat, or vegetables or any other kind of food. Watching the wolf shift onto his side made Kaine tilt his head slightly to the side as he waited to see what he was up too.

That answer came relatively fast though as the other spoke saying he was the big bad wolf after all, followed by a playful growl and his nails being dragged over his face. "Oh, are you now?" Kaine teased back not seeing the big bad wolf in the other, a smirk crossing his face. "I like to think you're just a sweet little puppy with a nipping problem." The vampire continued to tease not able to stop himself just yet.

"Do you need your full strength to be able to hunt big game?" He asked curiously raising an eyebrow. As he was asking his hand had returned to running along the other's torso, pausing momentarily at each blood spot he came to. "What's your favorite thing to hunt?" He added still curious about the other man. The more he was learning about Tenmo the more he found himself liking the other. Especially now that he was aware that there wasn't anyone else in the man's life. At least not in a romantic sense which for some reason made Kaine feel like he didn't have to worry about competition. But... he shouldn't be thinking about that to begin with. Even if he thought he was far better than any wolf that the other could possibly find.

"I am not a puppy and no I do not have a nipping problem.." Tenmo said with a playful shove at the others shoulder. "Someone seemed to not have a problem with my nipping problem...did they?"He returned the others tease with a tease of his own. "Who is the puppy here..?" He smirked again with backing off the other for now. It was so much fun to tease the other..see Kaines face twist into a smirk and the joy it seems to bring into the others eyes. They really were pretty eyes..He started to think before he got himself back on track.

"It makes things easier.." Tenmo said with a shrug, it could be done without his full strength but it certainly made things more difficult. "I could really hunt down big game without it but it can be a challenge..", following it by "I do like the challenge for a bit.." as he talked about his hunting experiences. "Deer are common since they are rampant in most areas of the forest. The most fun to hunt.." Tenmo started to say before he smirked "Bear..Now that's a good meal and a fun challenging time..", waiting to see how the other reacted before continuing on that train of thought.

"Fun when its the full moon..." Tenmo added onto his previous statement about hunting bear. "When the full moon is out...you tend to lose all sense of self and reservations. You truly...as humans put it..'go wild' " Tenmo said with a wave of his hand. "It is hard to get a grasp of yourself and emotions..you truly become a beast" He chuckled with a small smirk creeping up on his face.

"Oh I certainly don't have a problem with your nipping problem." Kaine replied with a smile and small nod of agreement, that had been made plain and clear their first encounter. "I still think it's you." He mused when Tenmo asked him who the puppy was here, he still very much considered the other to be the puppy. They were awfully close to each other now, but it really just allowed him admire the other's face, his sharp features and those stunning eyes that stared deeply into his own. Everything about the werewolf was stunning and seemed to pull him in, if Kaine had been told before how sexy a wolf could look he would have laughed and taken it as a joke. But this wolf at least was quite sexy and attractive to him, even if as a werewolf he really shouldn't be.

Kaine was sure the shock was clear on his face when Tenmo indicated that bear was a good meal and a fun challenging hunt. For some reason this was not something he liked hearing, he didn't want to think about the other going against such a strong predator as a bear. They could be massive, and definitely one of if not the strongest predator in the woods not counting the werewolves themselves. There was part of him that knew the other was watching for his reaction, clearing his head from the fear and shock that had made itself present he gave the other a small smile. "That's an interesting choice. I wouldn't take wolves as the type to hunt other predators."

"You? A beast? Never!" He said in teasingly disbelieving manner. It was to easy to tease him about this, tease the other by saying he couldn't see him being a beast. Kaine of course new that ever wolf was much more like a wild beast on the full moon, they had been told that was when they were the most dangerous, well... when they were dangerous. The council was always trying to tell them the wolves were weak, pests that should be ignored. But deep down Kaine was sure that wasn't true, that the council really had other thoughts about them that they just weren't saying yet.

Tenmo playfully pushed him again when the other still said he saw him as a puppy. Kaine really knew how to push his buttons but he didn't mind it..Normally the teasing might get more on his nerves. But he did not seem to mind as long as Kaine was the one doing the teasing. It seemed to give Kaine some enjoyment and he loved seeing the others face full of joy. It was kind of sexy in its own way..and he knew that he should not be finding a vampire sexy. All kinds of wrong..it should not even exist.

"Sure it is not a staple source of food...But it is a big meal that might be shared. Even if not...the challenge is enough in itself" Tenmo smirked at seeing the other seeming to be shocked by the revelation. It seemed to get to him and he loved to see the seemingly shocked expression cross over his eyes if even but for a moment. Even then he still smiled..He could look at that smile all night. It almost gave him as much enjoyment as spending time out here at night. It was a peaceful and calming kind of feeling. He felt...happy.

"Do not cross paths with me on the full moon then.." Tenmo said with a small smirk on his face. "Then you will really see how much of a beast I can be.." He said, both teasing the other and maybe...as a warning? Why would he feel the need to warn a vampire about not coming near him around that time? Should he not be telling him to come closer so he could attack? Why warn a vampire about something that was also probably obvious to them on its own? The entire thing was confusing enough in itself. "We won't normally come by the border even now...But if you happen to see me...the beast is unleashed" He smirked in another half warning half teasing manner, ruffling the others hair. Maybe he should stay away from the border tomorrow....prevent himself somehow...

"That smirk makes it seem like a challenge." Kaine commented with a small smirk of his own. Though Tenmo was telling him not to cross paths with him on the full moon as they he would really see how much of a beast he could be all Kaine was hearing was that he should do that. "Come to the border on the full moon and see you. Got it." He said a moment later when the other said that they normally won't come by the border even now, but that if he happened to see him the beast would be unleashed. All of this was just making him all the more intent to see the other on the full moon a time when they were normally confined to the mansion as the council thought it was too dangerous for them to be out.

It was probably the fact that he was a vampire as to why he wanted to test the wolf so much, but he really did. Reaching out he ran his fingers along the other's jaw admiring it once more. "It's quite a shame that we are basically counting on randomly running into each other to see one another. A bit of a bummer isn't it? We could... you know... plan it out? Try to make a night that we can... meet here?" This was odd... he shouldn't even want to see the other like this, much less actually talk about and make nights for them to see meet up with one another.

Shifting he sat up and turned so he was facing Tenmo better smiling down at the other. "When you're a wolf would you say you are more affectionate or just as affectionate? Do certain emotions become stronger in that form? Are the paws murder when you turn back into your human form? What about the tail? What's it like to have a tail?" Kaine knew he was suddenly bombarding the other with questions but he wanted to know about the wolf that was Tenmo, not just the human form before him.

“I suppose..” Tenmo used that phrase again with a small smirk. “Take it how you will..” He kept the smirk on his face at seeing the other took it as a challenge. He..wanted to see him under a full moon? He really was a strange vampire. Most would stay away or shudder at the fact if he had to guess. Something did worry him.. a part of his brain worried that he might hurt the other. He shouldn’t even care if he hurt a vampire and yet..”If I...go too far...Use any means necessary to stop me..Serious methorrds or not serious ones...” Tenmo said, speaking seriously before breaking that heavy atmosphere he felt.

Tenmo was a bit surprised when he other mentioned planning out a meeting, closing his eyes in the warmth of the others hand going across his jaw. “I guess one could..accidentally meet each other at a predetermined time and place...” Tenmo said, admitting he did want to meet up with the other. Two weeks without Kaine..it was hard to admit how much he wanted to see the other. He enjoyed the other’s company and found it..nice.

Tenmo soon followed the other in sitting up, laughing at He barrage of questions. “Inquisitive are we...?” He said with a smirk before starting to answer the others questions. “Answering two questions at once, emotions tend to be heightened in your wolf form and that sometimes applies to feelings like affection. While I am not an overall affectionately person, I find I am more..affectionate in a wolf form” He shrugged, not sure how to explain his feelings he felt while he was a wolf. “I’m not sure what you mean about the paws being murder but having a tail..I suppose it’s like if you had a third appendage like an arm or a leg” Tenmo tried to explain a tail to the other. “It can controlled and moves and it goes along with displaying how you feel at that current time like...” He sighed at having to use it but the other loved teasing him about it so...”a puppy. You can tell how a wolf feeling based on their body language and their tail”

"Go too far?" Kaine repeated not really sure what the other could mean by this. "How would you go too far?" He asked wanting to figure out what exactly it was Tenmo was trying to warn him about. Sure he knew he should be uneasy or even worried about meeting the wolf on the full moon and taking his chances, but he couldn't bring himself to be. He wasn't afraid of the wolf, or of who he would be on the full moon, the other truly did not scare him and he felt no need for him to worry either. The last thing Kaine wanted was for Tenmo to worry about it, or not show up, it was after all just another side of him, another part of him and he wanted to see that side.

Hearing that the wolf wasn't against them setting up predetermined times and dates to meet up made a large pleased smile appear on his face. It shouldn't make him as happy as it did, but thinking that he wouldn't have to go another two weeks without seeing him was definitely a pleasing thought. It seemed that Tenmo even shared that feeling since he was willing to agree even if he tried to make it seem more like it would still be accidental meetings.

"I'm naturally curious." Kaine replied when the other spoke about him being inquisitive, that smirk reappearing on the wolf's face. Hearing that as a wolf ones emotions tend to be heightened was interesting, so much so that he didn't care that he had managed to answer two questions at the same time. If that made it easier and the answers coincide then there wasn't any reason to complain. Kaine couldn't find himself to be disappointed when Tenmo didn't get what he had meant by paws being murder and so he just shrugged it off not finding it a big deal anymore himself. The answer to the tail part was more interesting especially when the man admitted that it could show how a wolf was feeling at the time, like a puppy. "See, I told you that you were a puppy." He immediately teased unable to help it at this point. "That's kind of good though if you think about it, learn what a dog does with it's tail to show different emotions and feelings and you know what a wolf is doing."

“I could hurt you...really ...badly hurt you. If I went too far...with no restrictions and humanity if you can call it that..” Tenmo said quietly not wanting to think about this further. Surely the idea of a dead or badly injured vampire would be one to celebrate but..it made his stomach turn. Kaine..being hurt...but he might..no...he probably won’t be able to retain any sense of humanity if he saw the other on a full moon day. And it seemed like he would be finding out what will happen...

“We can set something up a few days after the full moon..two days...I might be by the border around then..” Tenmo said as he looked toward the other. Would he accept? Would he even want to see him..should things go wrong? No...But he had to try..He needed to see how things would end up working out. His own curiosity was getting to him about how a planned meeting would turn out..

“I’m no puppy, it’s just for you to understand...!” Tenmo teasingly pounced on the other looking down at him. “Now..It’s getting late...and I’m afraid we will have to cut things short..” Tenmo said, taking a deep passionate kiss from the other before parting his lips. “If you can tame a beast...I guess we will see...” He said quietly before standing up, pulling the other up with him. “Be careful..”He whispered in the others ear, hugging the other to him in a momentary lapse of judgement. He quickly realized and let him go, not sure why he did that. He transformed back into his wolf form, nudged the others leg before farting off into the forest.

Kaine wasn't really surprised by the answer he received when he had asked what the other meant by him 'going to far' and it just made him shrug as if it was no big deal. "Look, full moon or not if you haven't hurt me yet despite having plenty of chances I can't see you doing it then either." That was the honest truth of it all. Tenmo had chances to hurt him or even kill him during that first meeting but he hadn't, in fact he hadn't shown any such aggression at all. Which made Kaine feel quite sure that even during the full moon he would have nothing to fear from the other. "For whatever reason we seem to get along quite well despite being natural enemies." The vampire added offering the wolf a small smile hoping he had been able to set aside any worries the other seemed to be having about possibly hurting him in some way.

"That should work out just fine." Kaine would just make sure that that night would remain open for him so that he could come meet up with Tenmo. Especially after the full moon, they could regroup and discuss what had happened if there was anything worth discussing. He was still sure there wasn't going to be any reason to worry though. "I'll definitely see you then. Just... don't stand me up." The last part was definitely him teasing the wolf.

He was laughing when Tenmo tried saying he wasn't a puppy and that it was just for him to understand before he was teasingly pouncing on him. "I don't know, you definitely seem quite puppy like!" He mused playfully. Tilting his head slightly when he was told it was getting late and that he was afraid they would have to cut thing short the vampire pouted slightly. Though the deep passionate kiss was able to make him stop pouting it didn't mean he wasn't still bummed out that he had ended up at the border later than he originally planned. Had they more time he could have teased the wolf longer, something he definitely enjoyed doing. When the kiss broke Tenmo was speaking again, "I'm pretty sure I can." Kaine replied with confidence, positive he could tame the beast. He wasn't expecting the wolf to pull him up when he had stood, this was followed by him being pulled into a hug that shocked him enough to where he didn't return it.

The hug seemed to be released relatively quickly and they were looking each other in the eyes again before Tenmo was back to a wolf disappearing into the woods after nudging his leg. For a moment he stood there just staring at the spot the other had disappeared in, before he turned to head home himself. It wasn't much of a shock that he was asked where he had disappeared too during the hunting trip but he was pretty good at lying to his fellow coven mates having been doing it for centuries whenever they tried getting into his business.

Tenmo was running back toward his house, a million thoughts flooding through his mind. Please..Let him not hurt Kaine...He thought to himself, knowing full well he would have no control over how he would act tomorrow night. Even he could not get his hopes up high enough to try to make himself believe that everything would go smoothly and nothing bad would happen. It still bothered him all the same..

He finally head home, a few pack mates questioning where he was and he only told them hunting. With a few splatters blood spots left on him, that reason was enough to convince his pack mates. Tenmo found a pair of shorts to wear tomorrow, not wanting to rip his clothes when he would most likely rage and be aggressively. He looked quietly up at the ceiling from his bed..Staring silently up at the ceiling. Kaine...Be okay..He thought to himself before he slept for the night.

The next night...

The full moon was high above the sky, the forest more silent than usual. Tenmo was in wolf form, no control over his humanity of emotions, he just knew this instinct to be by the border. He growled at the sight of movement, stepping toward the figure said he was on a hunt. SLow..careful steps he took as he growled at the figure before him at the border line. An angry primal growl of a wolf on a hunt.

Knowing tonight was the full moon ment Kaine was extra careful in his preparations to leave that night, he had to make sure no one saw him leave as it was against their coven rules to do so. This was the night the council claimed most vampires would disappear, and though that was still an all to real threat he was not going to pass up the chance to see Tenmo during the full moon. To see what the wolf was like when it was pure instinct that was running him and not his humanity. That didn't mean that part of the wolf wasn't still there, but it wasn't in control. This would certainly be a learning experience for him, one he was deep down hoping he wouldn't regret.

Slipping into a pair of pants and a tight fitting shirt he took a moment to mentally prepare himself for this. It was stupid, he knew it was stupid but that didn't stop him from sneaking out of his room and down the stairs towards the front door. He wasn't surprised to have made it outside without being noticed, tonight his brothers and sisters were most likely in their rooms occupying themselves with something or in the family room watching tv, playing games, that sort of thing. To them that was the normal thing to do during the full moon. Kaine's trip to the border was a bit slower than normal but it still had not taken him very long to reach it.

Burgundy eyes had taken in the view before him and he was careful to not make any sudden moves. The last thing he really wanted was to be taken for prey, granted he wasn't sure that wouldn't happen to begin with. He hadn't been by the border for very long before he heard movement, turning towards the sound as he heard the growl erupt in the silent night. Instantly Kaine's eyes landed on the wolf that was taking careful measured steps towards him as though stalking him. Kaine wasn't stupid though, he knew this was Tenmo as he recognized the wolf form of the other from the night before, not to mention those stunning eyes. Despite the angry primal growl that had come from the animal Kaine still wasn't afraid, he faced the animal head on and their eyes locked with each other.

For a moment he was still but then he softly said the wolf's name, "Tenmo." He knew deep down the other was still present, and maybe just saying his name would at least make the primal instincts of the wolf not so aggressive. Kaine really had no idea how to react to the primal instinct of a werewolf, not knowing how ingrained into them it was to not like vampires and if there was really anything he could do to make the animal relax. He supposed possibly having brought it food of some kind might have been a plus but he hadn't thought of it ahead of time. That and the smell may have just ended up making it more aggressive for all he knew.

Tenmo took every step with the intention to pounce on this figure in front of him. Hunt..kill...pounce..Basic wild instinct drove him closer to the border. Every step he could see the prey in front of him had not moved, making what would be a hunt much easier for him to do. Almost close to the border now..he would soon be able to pounce and take down the prey that stood ever so quietly in front of him.

He seemed to stop when the other spoke his name, but still growling up at the figure that stared him right in the eyes. Tenmo..Tenmo...He did not move forward but did not look away from the eyes thst stared back at him. Eyes..Eyes...nice...This inner thought went through his head as he growled before the instincts took over again. He crouched low to the ground, not taking his eyes off him even now..

Suddenly he had pounded on the other, claws outstretched as he sent him to the ground, looming over him with a sneering toothy growl. His claws did scratched up the others arms but only need to aggressively hold him pinned to the ground for the time being. He snapped his jaws at the person below him, having no intention to move from the position He was in.

Kaine was surprised by the wolf suddenly pouncing at him and knocking him back onto the ground, the initial impact definitely stunned him for a moment but it was more out of surprise than anything. Blinking he looked up at the wolf noticing that it's teeth were showing he shifted trying to get into a position that would allow him to push Tenmo off him. Unfortunately that only made him feel claws sinking into his arms and so he fell still, letting his head rest against the ground and just looking up at the creature. A low growl even escaped him when the other snapped at him, though he knew growling in return would not calm the wolf down any.

His mind was reeling, trying to figure out what his best course of action was going to be. After a moment he tried to see if submission would be met with a positive reaction, it took him a bit to get his body to fully relax and that was mainly because he didn't want to be caught off guard by an aggressive wolf that was actually capable of hurting and even killing him. After a few attempts though he was able to relax, his muscles had relaxed and he just laid calmly beneath the animal that clearly didn't have any intention of moving from this position. That was fine, Kaine could lie here all night if this was where the other wanted him right now.

After a few moments of him just lying there he decided to speak despite knowing the wolf wouldn't talk back wondering if maybe him talking would have any kind of reaction. Especially since saying the other's name had seemed to make the wolf pause for a moment. "There is definitely something to like about you being a wolf, and it's not just because you're fluffy." Well... it seemed as though he couldn't help but tease Tenmo even when it was the full moon but it was true. Kaine liked how fluffy the wolf looked, even if that could partially be because his fur was raised thanks to him being so aggressive. Didn't mean that he didn't want to pet him. Glancing for a moment at where the wolf's paws were he reached carefully over with a hand to rest it in the fur giving a light stroke and hoping he wouldn't lose a finger in the process.

The movement of the other trying to escape from underneath him only made him hold the other more firmly in place. He did not plan on letting this pray get away from him that easily. The others growl only made him growl more at the other underneath him, snapping his jaws at him again. His claws dug deep Into the ground on either side of him, taking a stiff rigid stance above the other.

He didn’t stop when the other seemed to relax but he didn’t seem to get any angrier at the prey for doing so. It didn’t seem to move and he could feel the prey relaxing underneath him. Was it accepting its end..? Not much fun that way but it would make things a lot easier for him when he could rip every ounce of flesh off the bones...

Fluffy..Tenmo was still growling but cocked his head ever so slightly while still full force growling at the prey. He saw the others hand move and went to bite it when it started to pet his paw. Pet...pet good...Nice...hand pet....While Tenmo did not seem to release the other from his grip, he wasn’t growling anymore, eyes fixated on the hand petting his paw. So many conflicting instincts and emotions were going through him...It was confusing and it kind of hurt, instinct fighting mind when they normally would not be fighting..

It seemed as though petting the other's paw had been a good move, Kaine had noticed Tenmo had been about to bite him as he reached for him but upon petting him he had stopped. The growling had come to an end, even if the other didn't appear as though he was going to let him go either. That was fine, at least he had silenced the growling and calmed him enough to not have to watch the wolf constantly. Slowly he moved his hand from petting the other's paw up his leg and moved towards his side. While his hand was very slowly doing this he was watching Tenmo from the corner of his eyes, taking in his reactions to figure out when he should stop or if he could proceed.

"You should let me up." Kaine said softly patting the other's side gently while the rest of him slowly moved to sit up a little, as much as he could with the wolf looming over him. He wasn't really sure how long he'd have to do this for, or if the wolf would let him get up at all tonight, but even if he didn't at least they were spending time together. Shifting he was getting ready to try to wiggle out from under the other, he was clearly focused on the petting and not so much him anymore at this point anyway.

"Good wolf." He breathed softly with each movement he made pausing any time the other's eyes moved from his petting to him. As an apex predator himself he was sure he could just push the wolf off him forcefully but he didn't want to give Tenmo any reason to actually attack him. Using any of his actual force against the other would probably do just that.

Tenmos eyes remained fixed on the others hand, watching it pet him repeatedly. He remained stiff but the petting seemed to calm him down at least enough so that he was not growling anymore. His eyes remained fixed on the hand that moved from his paw and up to his side. Pet...good...bite...no...yes...no....Even now every instinct told him to bite and kill but the petting seemed to stay off those feelings. That was a difficult thing in itself, even if he wasn't necessarily trying. Every fiber of his being said to attack and maim, even with the gentle pets he was being given.

Tenmo seemed to let up on the other, backing up slowly but taking a protective stance, ready to pounce as his eyes never left the other at any point. He was right up in the others face, staring at the others face as he was being pet. Pets and the soft voices of good boy he enjoyed..a lot. He relaxed for at least a moment, letting the other pet him and seeming to enjoy the voice. Pet....good....good....I good....He....good....Tenmo's humanity side starting to creep in again.

It was actually painful to pretty much be fighting off every basic instinct to not attack. The wolf backed away from the others hand, turning into his human form with his hands tightly knitted in his hair. He was breathing heavily with a deep growl, staring down at the ground underneath him. This shouldn't be happening...what's happening...it hurt...How was this..even possible?

As he was moving to sit up Tenmo was backing up slowly letting him sit instead of lying on the ground. They were still very much face to face as the other hadn't allowed him much space. Still Kaine was calm and just kept petting the wolf, softly telling him he was a good boy, and he really was considering the fact that he wasn't biting him or growling anymore. He wasn't aware of what the other was feeling, he was just aware of what was being shown on the outside, their eyes once more locking together.

A moment later and the human form of the wolf was before him holding his head and breathing heavily with a deep growl. Kaine instantly felt bad and reached out for him, running his hand over the other's side gently noticing he was shirtless. He couldn't figure out if this was done on purpose or if it was because his shirt had ripped but right now it didn't really matter to him. All he really wanted to do was ease whatever pain he seemed to be going through, as it was clear to him that Tenmo was suffering, unaware it was because he was fighting every instinct he had to attack him.

"Tenmo..." He murmured softly inching a little closer, "Are you... okay? You're so tense..." The figure really was tense. At this point his petting had stopped, his hand now just resting on the other, not really sure what he should do but feeling bad all the same.

Tenmo was trying so hard to not attack the other, he was making an effort to not pounce on the other. An he was making it very...very difficult. That soft fucking voice..those fucking eyes..that soft skin that just begged to be marked along every inch of that creamy skin..Every thought only made him breathe harder, trying desperately to think of anything else. He had to...if he didn't...he might...he might...

Tenmo suddenly felt the others hand resting on his body, still staring at the ground as he seemed to ask what was wrong. It was hard to understand the words because even holding back like he did was taking a lot of focus. It broke his concentration when the other held him, more primal instinct rearing its ugly head. He quickly tackled the other to the ground, one hand pinning the others hands above him. Take...mine...take...His humanity was starting to slip again.

While the one hand held the others arms above him, the free hand was quick to rip the others shirt off his boy in a ungraceful force of motion. Tenmo leaned down quickly, roughly sucking and biting at the skin around the others neck. He was going to leave marks all over this creamy skin and take what he wanted..No matter what he had to do to get it. He was quick to finish leaving a dark red mark on the others skin, signs of his teeth indents still there with a small trinkle of blood coming out. He was quick to move to the other side to do the same, the free hand going for the others pants next..

For the second time that night he was tackled to the ground a groan escaping him when their bodies connected. Kaine was actually surprised by how strong Tenmo was to where he could pin his hands above his head with only one of his own. "Tenmo!" He complained when the wolf ripped his shirt off his body leaving his chest bared before he was quickly leaning forward. The rough sucking and biting at the skin around his neck. Squirming beneath the other he tried to avoid the wolf from leaving any lasting marks but was clearly failing at doing so. A slightly pained sound escaping him as Tenmo was pulling back having left a dark red mark on his pale skin.

Kaine could feel the throbbing in that spot but it apparently wasn't the only mark that the wolf intended to leave him with as he had quickly moved to the other side and was doing the same thing. It wasn't until the wolf's free hand had made it to his pants that he was able to pull his mind away from the way he was leaving marks on his body. At this point his breathing had grown quick and he tugged against the other's grip on his hands. "Tenmo... slow down..." Kaine breathed out managing to pull one of his legs up enough to use it to push the other away a little. Though his body was definitely enjoying the sudden attention it was getting he wasn't used to people moving so quick, or being so intent on marking him either.

At this point he could smell the little bit of blood in the air from where Tenmo had broken his skin and caused him to bleed, this he didn't think was a very good thing with how the other's instincts were. He'd surely have one hell of a time trying to hide these marks from his coven mates, and he inwardly groaned at the thought of having to be careful and finding a way to keep them covered until they had healed and disappeared.

Tenmo let out a small growl when his name was called, only holding the other tighter and more firmly in place. He was on a mission and this frenzied rage was not something he was just able to pull himself back from. Pure animal instinct drove his every move and action, not caring for anything else but getting what he wanted. He wanted the other and did not care what he did while he was in this rage to get what he wanted..

Tenmo let go of the others hands for a moment when the other was using his leg to try and push him back. He tried to force the others legs down and ripping off the others pants. He wanted the others body and he was going to get it..one way or another. He seemed to be ignoring what the other was saying or at least was not focused on the others words. Body....Kaine...want...He thought to himself with a low growl.

Tenmo licked over the wounds, shivering under the taste. He did not expect the others blood...to taste..so appetizing. It beat any deer or bear anyday..Even if he had some sense of self, he could not explain why a tiny speck of Kaines blood would taste so amazing.

Being held tighter made a growl escape Kaine in response, feeling that Tenmo was clearly not going to allow him to slip away or to really slow him down either. When his hands were released he was quick try to push himself back up as the wolf was pushing his legs down and ripping his pants off him. This of course caused him to freeze for a moment, his eyes darting up to lock on the other's face. Even right now he didn't feel odd about being naked in front of Tenmo, the only reason why he had any hesitation about this right now was because he wasn't sure the other was in the right frame of mind. Was the wolf even fully aware of what he was doing?

Being brought from his thoughts by the low growl he felt the wolf's tongue on his skin a moment later licking over the wounds he had left. This caused Kaine to groan softly eyes drifting shut for a moment, forgetting that the other was still running on instinct and probably not someone he should look away from at the moment. Right now, it didn't matter to him, letting his mind go completely blank for just a few seconds.

Reopening his eyes he decided to try to be a bit bold and see how it went, at least Tenmo was in his human form right now. Leaning forward he pressed their lips together at first he was hesitant, testing to see if this was pushing it to much or if the other would be okay with him doing this. Before he could think to much he deepened the kiss, leaning into it more and reaching out with his hand to touch Tenmo's cheek softly. This was... fine. It was okay, Kaine decided that with this kiss, after all it was pure instinct on the other's part, he couldn't expect him to act as rationally as the wolf would any other time. That was fine, he could learn to accept that and... if he could learn as much about Tenmo and his instincts tonight maybe he could make him feel comfortable having him around during future full moons? That was absurd though, he shouldn't want to see him like this again but... there was something about his instincts and the way he was acting that Kaine really liked.