An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"You know I have to tease you! It's too much fun." Kaine replied with a laugh. It was a lot of fun for him to tease Tenmo, but it was of course just that, fun. He wasn't being mean or anything, and he was aware that the wolf knew that. Well, that his wolf knew that. It was going to take him awhile to understand and fully grasp that he had agreed to be the wolf's and that it also made the wolf his. Not like he wasn't mentally calling Tenmo his even before that, but at least now he had a reason to call him his.

Being told that the other wanted every day and night to be with him made him even happier. It meant a lot to him, and he wanted to be there with him every day, and night. The deep kiss he received he was happy to return, leaning into it and accepting the affection. Kaine wanted to be with him, wanted to be close to him all the time. The closer the better, which he was sure he made apparent when he pressed himself closer to the wolf.

Kaine could only hope that someday in the future they'd be able to be together without any worries. Part of him already willing to ditch coven life to be with Tenmo. But that was ridiculous, coven's weren't that easy to leave and it was like that for a reason. Every vampire, even the nomads belonged to a coven that governed them. Rogues were taken care of swiftly, and he was sure that there was something similar when it came to wolves and their packs. One could not just wake up some day and decide to leave, it couldn't work that way.

Tenmo broke away from the kiss after awhile to get some air. “Hopefully I didn’t get you in trouble..” He looked at the other, referring to the full moon night and being out late. The vampires probably did something in full moon nights he wasn’t aware of and they probably noticed his absense. “I’m sorry if I did...” He spoke quietly and looked into the others eyes.

“And thank you...for being there during that time” Tenmo said with a quiet smile. He was still shocked that the other managed to calm it and he wouldn’t stop thinking of it. If Kaine could do that for him, did he really need a pack? No, that’s crazy talk..There’s the improbable and the impossible-that was without question infinitely impossible.

“How much time do you have..?” Tenmo said with a small smirk, kissing his neck gently. “I do want..maybe..to show my new mate how much I love them..” Tenmos smirk grew wider at the implication. It had been since they first met since they last..and now that Kaine was his mate..and it had been so long..He desperately wanted to have Kaine again

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"You didn't. We normally confine ourselves you our rooms on the full moon. The council has a strict rule about leaving during that time. Something about it being when most vampire's disappear." Kaine replied with a small shrug. But he hadn't been worried, he hadn't feared the other hurting him, or at least not killing him. Even what Tenmo had done to him didn't seem very bad and wasn't anything to make him regret doing it. Giving the other a smile he reached out and ran his fingers through his hair again, "You didn't. I promise."

"Of course, I'm happy I was able to be there for you. That you trusted me enough to begin with to let me meet you last night." Kaine replied with a smile. It had meant a lot that Tenmo had been okay with him even seeing him during the full moon, the fact that he seemed to temper the other's instincts enough to get him back to his human form and actually be able to talk to him was just a bonus at that point. If he was being honest with himself he hadn't even known that was possible.

"A few hours probably." The answer came without him really thinking about it and was followed by a small shrug. He was about to ask Tenmo why when the other was kissing his neck and speaking again, telling him he wanted to show his new mate how much he loves them. This caused him to give a small slightly embarrassed smile but Kaine couldn't deny the fact that it made him quite happy, especially seeing Tenmo's smirk grow wider. Turning his head he kissed the other softly, "I'd definitely love for you to show your new mate how much you love them."

Tenmo was relieved to hear that his full moon adventure did not cause the other to get trouble in any way. He was happy to feel the others hand running through his hair again. It helped...He was not sure how it was so calming but it was. "I did not think that was possible..So...i got worried. That was why I was saying to use any means necessary to stop me. That still stands for the future! I do not want to hurt you when I lose myself those nights..." He said quietly, still unable to help but worry. That was one night and one time, anything could happen.

Tenmo smiled softly at that cute little embarrassed smile of his, finding it adorable. "I love it when you smile.." He said with a soft tone of voice as he held out his hand to the other, leading him gentle to the same brushed area. This time he wasn't in a mad rush and frenzy..he wanted to take his time. He wanted to at least take things slow at first and put what heart and love he could into his first time as his mate..

Tenmo laid against a tree for the time being, pulling the other gently into his lap. He took the others head and pulled him in a soft sensual kiss. Even a gentle kiss like this could send butterflies down his stomach...He thought as he continued to kiss him. He had plenty of time..There was no rush..only the two of them and their time together.

"I wouldn't though... I trust you, even if you don't completely trust yourself during the full moon." Kaine replied shaking his head. He would never use any means necessary to stop Tenmo if he had attacked him, he would have done his best to reason with the beast, to calm him, but he would not have gotten aggressive or fought back. It just wasn't in him when it came to the wolf, he wouldn't be capable of it. Especially knowing that it was pure instinct that was running him on those nights, that he wasn't in his right mind. Kaine would never hold that against him, and he wouldn't want him to doubt himself.

"I love it when you smile too, it really does brighten up your features." He happily responded. Tenmo holding his hand out to him meant that he slowly reached out for it, allowing himself to be lead back over the border and into the same brush they had gone to that first night. Watching the wolf lie back against a tree before he was being gently pulled into his lap. Kaine shifted slightly to rest more comfortably in the other's lap. The kiss they shared this time was different than all the others, but it certainly wasn't in a bad way either. His hands reached up to rest on the other's chest as they kissed, enjoying the moment and not being in any rush.

They had time to kill, a night to kill. Kaine definitely wished that he could just take Tenmo home with him. As they continued to kiss he was allowing his mind to empty. He really didn't want his mind to have anything other than them on it. Focus completely and utterly on the two of them. When their lips finally parted he gave his wolf a small smile, "It's impossible I know... but I really do wish I could take you home with me." Kaine whispered.

Tenmo knew he could place his trust in the other, with Kaine trusting him and being so kind to him at all times. He was glad that his hasty decision of asking the other to be his mate was not for naught. He calmed the beast and yet still managed to make his heart a beast, a wild animal that beat fast at his chest at any given moment. Even the others gentle kisses stirred his heart as much as their frenzied kisses had done.

It felt like forever until they had broken apart, finally taking a breathe of air. Tenmo looked upon Kaines smile and smiled softly himself. "How I wish I could take you home as well...I wished you could meet the pack" Tenmo said quietly with a soft kiss to the cheek. If he had been a wolf...the others would surely love him. But him being a vampire...it would be a death sentence. It was already risky enough that he was on their side of the border.

Tenmo did not want to think about consequences or conflict or sad things, he only wanted to think of Kaine. He kissed him again softly, holding him close. It was different than all those other times he had kissed him, gentle and soft. No matter what he was doing with Kaine, soft or rough, that he would be happy.

Kaine was actually quite pleased to be told that Tenmo wished to take him home as well, it didn't bother him to hear the other also wished he could meet his pack. It was odd, but Kaine would really have liked to meet them, because he knew it was Tenmo's pack, and thus a part of him and his life. He wanted to share every aspect of the wolf's life, so it was a bit depressing that it wouldn't be possibly for him to meet them. The pack, unlike Tenmo would most likely kill him on sight without so much as a second glance.

"I wouldn't mind meeting them either... but unfortunately we both know they wouldn't like me at all, much less as much as you do." He replied after the soft kiss to his cheek. But Kaine wasn't about to let that bother him, wasn't about to let it stop him from enjoying the time they did have together. "Maybe... I could sneak you home sometime?" Kaine asked giving his cute wolf a small smile. It was possible after all, with how easily he snuck in and out of the house, maybe he could sneak Tenmo in and out. Keep the wolf all to himself for a full day when he would otherwise be alone.

The gentle and soft kiss he was given as he was held close made Kaine lean more into it, wrapping his arms around the other's neck. As they were kissing he allowed himself to just focus on that, at least until his hands decided to go from being wrapped around the wolf's neck to running over his chest. Deciding he wanted to see more of that wolf he loved so much. He could kiss him all night if that's what Tenmo wanted to do, but he wanted to be able to admire that handsome body while doing so.

"I know.." Tenmo spoke sadly, knowing that he could never show his pack his mate. He could never bring him home to meet everyone, unless he wanted his mate dead. He could not bear even the thought of Kaine being injured, much less a far worse fate being death. Tenmo perked up when he heard about the other trying to sneak him into his home. "I would like that..I have to sneak you in my home sometime in return. I would love to see your home, even if its sneaking.." He said with a soft smile and a gentle kiss.

Tenmo removed his shirt, carefully unbuttoning the others shirt. He gingerly laid the shirt beside them, taking the time to properly admire the others body. His hands ran slowly over the others chest, not getting a long time to admire Kaine since both times he had the chance, they were frenzied and quick. He went back to kissing down the others neck in soft and gentle ways, not wanting to be too rough with Kaine right now.

"I wouldn't let it get to you too much, handsome." Kaine said hearing the sad tone in the other's voice. He didn't want Tenmo to be sad that he'd never be able to introduce his mate to his pack. "Maybe... someday... centuries from now things will be different." Even Kaine knew that was wishful thinking, the two species had hated each other for thousands of years, if things hadn't changed yet he highly doubted that it ever would. That didn't mean it would hurt to hope though, and he really did hope that someday things would change for them.

Happily he watched Tenmo remove his shirt, before he was unbuttoning his own. With both of them now being shirtless he was able to admire the other's form again. Humming softly at the feeling of Tenmo's lips pressed against his neck, this time the kisses were much softer than they had been the last time Tenmo had given his neck any kind of attention. "You're sweet." He murmured softly.

Tenmos ears lowered in a bit in sadness, hating thinking about never being able to show off his mate. "We...have to start somewhere right? Even if we never can now and it will always be a secret..someone will be able to introduce their mate to their pack! Maybe..then everyone will get along...right?" Tenmo asked, ears perking up slightly in hope. He would hold onto this hope, even if it wasn't true. It at least made him feel a little better..

Tenmo smiled on the others neck, his tail popping out and wagging slightly. "I'm trying to be all romantic and my stupid tail.." He sighed with a smile. He gave up on trying to hide it, looking over the others body. "You are sweeter.." He spoke softly, taking the others hands in his own and kissing the finger tips. He grinded up slowly into the other, not wanting to be too forceful this time around.

"Someday." Kaine replied with a smile running his fingers gently through Tenmo's hair again. Just glad that it seemed to make the other perk up slightly. If it at least made the wolf feel better it was good enough for him, even if he didn't quite share that hope. It was as he felt the other smile into his neck that he glanced down better to notice his tail had made a reappearance. "That is too cute!" Kaine laughed really loving whenever Tenmo's tail made an appearance as a human, as it really was cute and it always showed that the other was happy to see him.

"Aww! Your tail isn't ruining anything. It's just one way to show how much you love me and how happy you are." Kaine certainly didn't mind it's appearance. In fact, he reached down to gently run his hand over it just before Tenmo said that he was sweeter before he was taking his hands into his. Feeling him grind up slowly against him made his smile grow again. "Hmm... you still feel great." He whispered shifting to press himself more firmly against the other. Leaning forward he decided to catch Tenmo's lips in a another kiss.

"Quit laughing..." Tenmo whimpered but then laughed softly to show he was not really upset. His tail always seemed to pop out whenever he was particularly feeling happy in his human form. It almost felt like he was a whole new person around Kaine. He used to be, or at least more around his pack, a bit of a lone wolf and kept to himself. Now here he was, wagging his tail and happily kissing Kaine as he did it.

Tenmo was happy Kaine didn't mind his tail and understood what it meant. He smiled when his tail was pet, the tail wagging a bit more under his touch, curling around his hand. "I would hope so.." Tenmo whispered quietly as he tried not to groan at the other pressing up against him. It only made him grind up more forcefully into the other while returning the others kiss.

Tenmo put a hand on the others chest, slipping in down the others front. Slowly he kept slipping it further and further down until it reached his pants line. He went to undo the buttons, reaching into the others waist band. He went to slowly stroke the other, continuing kissing Kaine as he did so.

"Come now, you know I absolutely love your cute tail." Kaine teased the other when even Tenmo had laughed. Feeling his tail curl around his hand when he had pet it he smiled even more brightly. He loved the feeling of the soft fur, and he loved it even more knowing that it was a sign of how happy Tenmo was with him. It was easy for him to feel the muscles in the tail moving as it was wagged even more under his touch, just making him laugh softly into the kiss. It really was sweet, and he thought it was as cute as can be.

The groan that came from Tenmo when he had pressed himself against him had also made him happy. A moan escaped him into the kiss when he felt Tenmo grinding against him more forcefully. He really did love spending time with Tenmo like this, granted he loved spending time with him together no matter what. This of course ended in Kaine pressing more firmly against Tenmo, liking feeling him.

The hand on his chest made him even arch his back to feel that touch more firmly. As it slipped down he was more aware of the touch, his mind and body seeming to focus on it. Especially as he was getting closer to where he really wanted the other's hand. The more he was stroked, even though it was slowly the more he pressed into the wolf's hand. When the kiss broke he took in a slightly unsteady breath. "Definitely don't stop that." He breathed out softly tilting his head forward to rest it against his shoulder.

Tenmo shivered when the other moaned on top of him, feeling the vibrations of his moan through his lips. He held the other even closer to him, pressing his chest against the others. He moaned when the others had pressed even harder into him, knotting his free hand into the others hair to kiss him more deeply. He loved feeling the other on top of him, finding it grew more difficult to be soft and gentle when Kaine made him feel so good..

"You'll have to tell me if you want me to go faster..ask for it" Tenmo smirked, finally showing a more playful side. He figured he could still be a little rough and playful while still being romantic. It was not completely forceful like the first time and not even more forceful like he almost did during the full moon night. He waited for the others reply, stopping stroking in the meantime.

Feeling Tenmo holding him closer to him only made Kaine more excited and happy. The hand knotting in his hair made him groan softly but he didn't remotely mind it's presence, especially since it was combined with the kiss being deepened. It seemed as though every moment they spent together was perfect. It was disappointing really, that it seemed like most of their time together would have to be out here in the woods. Though he was definitely going to be sneaking Tenmo home with him, wanting any excuse to be able to claim his attention for more than one night.

Kaine was pulled from his thoughts when Tenmo spoke, their eyes were locked on each other. The smirk that crossed his face already felt like torture to Kaine, and it became clear why a moment later when his hand stopped stroking his aching cock. Groaning in frustration and disappointment he tried to press up into his hand to try to get some friction back. "You're such a tease..." He breathed out. "You know I want you to go faster." Kaine whispered on Tenmo's lips.

Tenmo smirked at others frustration, loving teasing the other and seeing that face. Watching him groan out in frustration and try to touch him even now..?Do I..?? Tenmo smirked, kissing the lips in front of him. Oh how he wished he could see that face every day, if not this face Kaiens face in general. He could not believe that soon he would be smuggled into the ?enemy territory?.

Tenmo finally picked up His pace, going faster Inside of the other, his nails digging into the others back. He had to break for some air, a low growl coming from his mouth in pleasure. He kissed along the others chest and neck before going back to his lips. He knew he would soon reach his peak and wanted to enjoy every moment of it

Kaine groaned once more when Tenmo spoke, both very much aware that he certainly did. He allowed himself to get lost in the kiss he was given, focusing on something else allowed his frustration level with being teased to lower as he was given at least this. It really did seem as though Tenmo was a tease, not that Kaine completely minded, sure it could be a bit frustrating since he definitely hadn't wanted him to stop but he could at least appreciate the suspense that it caused. Maybe not right this moment, but later he could appreciate it.

Finally he felt him moving again, picking up his pace and making Kaine moan highly appreciative of the action. He arched his back when he felt Tenmo's nails digging into him, leaning more heavily into the kiss. The attention his body was given when the kiss was broken made him let out another soft moan, digging his own nails into Tenmo's back. "You really are too good at this..." He whispered biting back a moan to do so. The pleasure was quickly building as their lips met in another kiss, which only made Kaine want it more. Pressing back into Tenmo's thrusts to feel him better he was quite quickly brought to his release with a deep pleasured moan. "Definitely going to have fun sneaking you home with me." He groaned. It was a very pleasing thought, one he was liking more and more with every minute they were spending together. Oddly enough, Kaine knew sneaking Tenmo in would be the easy part, sneaking him out would actually be the more difficult part.

Tenmo loves it when the other was leaning into the kiss, especially that moan that came with picking up his pace. He arched his back slightly at Kaines nails now digging into his own skin. Tenmo breathed heavily, unable to contain his own moans at feeling Kaine press back into him. Tenmo took him back into a kiss, groaning into the others lips as he reached his peak. Even better a second time..Tenmo thought as he looked the other over.

“I will be intrigued..One as in how, two as in how you will get me out and theee as in being interesting in the other side” Tenmo finally caught his breathe as he voiced his thoughts. He wondered if the vampires would know he was there or not at any point, it being a thrilling thought while being a scary one. “Would the vampires know the difference between a wolf or a dog versus a vampire long enough to get me in and out..?” He wondered, wanting to try and help come up with ideas. He kept the other on him for a bit longer, kissing his neck.

"Depending on how quickly you're in contact with anyone they actually might not be able to tell the difference between a wolf and a dog." Kaine admitted giving his wolf a small amused smile. "But they will easily be able to tell you are no vampire." That part was true, and he couldn't see him being able to accurately convince them otherwise. If he took Tenmo into the house in his wolf form he may be able to convince them -if only in contact for a short period- that he was a dog. "We could get you a cute collar and just say I got a dog. They won't be happy about a canine in the house but it would probably be the easiest way to get you in and out. Without drawing to much attention."

It was a possibility and he had to admit at the thought of the collar he had smirked. It wasn't a fool proof plan though and it was possible that they still wouldn't buy it. However, he was also positive that they wouldn't expect Tenmo to be a werewolf either. "I don't think they would suspect you of being a werewolf, but they would certainly be suspicious regardless." Kaine instinctively tilted his head back a little to let the other kiss his neck more, enjoying the feeling of his lips on his skin. At this point he was running his fingers along the other's torso once more, just enjoying touching him and being close for the moment while still going over different plans. "I mean... we could just sneak you in as you are... dressed of course." He laughed at the last part though he would have been amused to watch Tenmo sneak into his home naked. "As long as it's clear that wouldn't be a problem either."

“Maybe use that as a Plan B if something were to go wrong in getting me out or getting me in..?” Tenmo replies, finally helping getting the other off of him and setting him beside him. “You are so lucky it’s you..” Tenmo rolled his eyes at the idea of wearing a cute collar like a common lap dog. “But it would be for you so i wouldn’t mind if I got to spend more time with you..” Tenmo said softly while stroking the others cheek with a gentle touch.

“If you think that will work..” Tenmo said while trying to think of how they may not know he was a werewolf in his human form. He would probably need to dress carefully and try not to stand out. “It won’t be..I would just need you by my side to keep me calm. I may get on edge or something at having a lot of vampires around..I wouldn’t want to start growling or any part of my ears or tail to pop out..” He tried to think of anything he could and kissed the others cheek once more. He didn’t want the other to get hurt..It would break him.

"Come on! You'd be adorable!" Kaine replied with a large smile not missing how Tenmo had rolled his eyes after. He couldn't help but find the whole aspect of the other wearing a collar like the average dog as anything less than cute. But he could also see why anyone else even mentioning such an idea wouldn't have gone over well. Leaning into the gentle touch a bit he leaned over quickly for a kiss, "We'll definitely consider it Plan B. Though... I may need you to do it just once for me regardless." This last part was definitely Kaine teasing Tenmo, but it was also an honest wish.

"If anyone questions it I'll say I brought my snack home, it's not entirely uncommon for us to bring food back to the house." Kaine admitted with a small shrug. Smiling up at Tenmo once more, "I'll stay by your side every step of the way." Though he personally liked Tenmo's ears and tail he knew that the wolf had a point, he couldn't let them just pop out in front of any of his coven mates. It would end in a complete disaster not just for Tenmo but for him as well. There was no account of any vampire ever sneaking a werewolf into their home, this really was going to be a first. "We can make this work though. I don't see it being very difficult as long as neither one of us panics or acts suspiciously."

Tenmo smirked to himself at the other laughing and finding it adorable. It did seem though he wanted him to genuinely wear it, even if it was only once. “Make it count if you do then..Go as it’s as you want. It’s you so..I’ll do it for you” Tenmo said with a sigh and a soft smile. It would be a bit embarrassing but if Kaine liked it, he would do it for him, in private or in front of others as needed.

Tenmo did have one question when the other mentioned f anyone asked questions, he was bringing home a snack. “I know this is crazy but..if you have to resort to that..shouldn’t you bite me once before we try that later? If we need to resort to that while I’m in human form and not using the dog plan..” Tenmo stopped before he continued on. “If you’re first time biting me is there or with someone watching and I don’t know what to expect even a little..It might backfire bad..” Tenmo got nervous if the other had to posing bite him in front of someone else and then he got spooked, his ears and tail popping out. Maybe the dog thing was a better idea but his human form could work as long as Kaine kept him calm.

"Oh believe me, I will." Kaine promised with a smirk on his face. If given the chance to actually have Tenmo wear a collar for him he would certainly make it count. He'd of course have to go hunting around for a collar, just any one wouldn't do after all. "That's really sweet." He whispered before he leaned in to give Tenmo a quick kiss. It was sweet to him that Tenmo would agree and do it because it was him. Reaching over he slipped his hand into the wolf's twining their fingers together and letting himself enjoy them being close again. The more they discussed sneaking Tenmo home, the more eager and excited he was to do so.

What he wasn't expecting was what was said next though. 'Is he... does he want me to bite him?' He asked himself as he watched the other. He understood why it was a small concern, but this also seemed a little extreme. Yet... Tenmo really did have a point. That didn't make him any more willing to do it though, especially with how much he really liked Tenmo. But... would it be a bad thing? At this point his eyes had darted to the other's neck and he had to admit it was a tempting idea. Even if it was one he hadn't entertained before. "Are you sure me biting you is something you'll be okay with?" He questioned eyes moving from Tenmo's neck back to his face.

“I’m sure you will make it count..” Tenmo said with a small chuckle at how eager he seemed to be st the notion. It seems like he would find out tonight what he ended up picking for him, while a bit cautious it was intriguing. Tenmo returned the others soft kiss before they broke apart, smiling gently as he held the others intwined fingers in his own. He loved being close, even when it was just holding hands.

Tenmo heard the other ask him if he was sure, taking a deep breath. “You are my mate Kaine...and someone I can trust” He said quietly before sitting up a bit more and tilting his head. Was he actually about to do this right now..? He was willingly letting a vampire bite him..He would have thought that he was a mad man a short time ago. But it was Kaine..He would do anything for Kaine. He sat up a bit more and tilted his head, giving the other enough room on his neck.

He watched Tenmo shift to sit up straighter against the tree telling him that he was his mate and someone he could trust. That was easy to say when blood wasn't a factor, who he was when not feeding was not the person he was when he was feeding. They were almost two completely different versions of himself, and he wasn't sure he wanted to share that side with Tenmo yet. But a moment later he was tilting his head to the side for him, making it clear that he was going to let this happen, that certainly didn't make it any easier for him to just go ahead and do it. "Okay..." He murmured softly before he leaned towards the other.

For a moment he was still, his lips were barely touching Tenmo's neck. Taking in a breath that was meant to help him calm his own nerves but which really just ended up making him more eager to sink his fangs into the other he let his breath out in a sigh. Eyes darting up to look at Tenmo's face one last time before he just leaned forward that last short distance and let his fangs sink into the soft skin of his neck. It was easy for his fangs to sink in, almost as though he was taking a bite out of butter, and the blood that flowed instantly into his mouth made him let out a small pleased hum. Kaine had always been told not to drink from werewolves, that their blood was disgusting and contaminated, but right now in this very moment he was willing to argue that. Tenmo tasted amazing and he was more than eager to continue to taste his blood, but in the back of his mind he was aware that he really shouldn't take much. This was just supposed to be to let Tenmo know what it would feel like encase he had to do it in front of the other vampires, but that part of his mind was drowned out by the normal lust that came whenever he was feeding.