An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Kaine watched amused when Tenmo's ears and tail made a reappearance in the shower, showing just how happy Tenmo was that they'd be able to get married and with the two older men's consent. "That's true..." He commented as he watched his Puppy wash his ears before he was moving to wash his tail since it was out anyway making him smile slightly as he watched him do so. "I'm sure many of the preparations and plans for theirs would be similar or transfer over to our own. We'd probably have less people though, you know not being coven leader or alpha or anything." Kaine replied with a small shrug. He didn't want theirs to be some huge event as eager as he was to marry Tenmo. Kaine felt like they didn't need as many people in attendance as would most likely be present for the marriage of Xavier and Adrian.

Xavier had a gentle smile on his face as he took a sponge and was gently washing his Pup's body, careful on his torso because of the wounds not wanting to get any soap into them. He was careful in his movements and before long was wiping the suds away before he moved to that lovely hair he enjoyed and would look forward to seeing grown out again. A small smirk appearing once more when he got an idea, "So, can I take it as you'll be that lovely blushing bride? Planning the wedding of your dreams... walking down the aisle looking as gorgeous as ever." Xavier couldn't help but tease a little wanting to see Adrian blush again very much enjoying the look on him.

“Well of course, not expecting it to be as grand of an affair..I mean this wedding is two leaders” Tenmo said with a chuckle, finishing cleaning his tail and rinsing off the soap. “It would be a small one of course, as long as Otso, Father and Cavier are there and then a few more people of course” Tenmo said with a soft smile and another kiss. “I don’t want it to be the same color schemes either..I still want it to be special..” He said as he held the other close again.

Adrian let the other carefully bathe him, enjoying the nice touches of Xavier gently sponging him clean. As if on cue, Adrian turned a bright pink in the cheeks at being referred to as a blushing bride. “S-shut up..I’m excited Okay..? The last one was rushed..Ill get a real wedding..All dolled up..everything is going to look beautiful..” He said with a shy smile, even if he was a tomato.

Tenmo saying it'd be a small wedding was definitely nice to hear, since that was what he really wanted. Kaine was excited to get married but he didn't want a ton of people there. Just Xavier, Adrian, Otso and a few people he was close with in the coven. He didn't care who else Tenmo invited knowing he'd invite more than that from the pack as well, probably more people he was somewhat close with. Returning the kiss he smile as he was told he wanted a different color scheme as well wanting the event to still be special. "Of course. But I think we already have the color scheme figured out." Kaine said holding up the ring that Tenmo had given him when he had proposed with the two gems shining nicely beside each other. The colors would be the perfect ones for their wedding, and he couldn't imagine it any other way.

That instant bright pink in his Pup's cheeks was certainly pleasing to Xavier, getting the reaction he had wanted and chuckling softly at his embarrassment. Xavier's amusement only seemed to grow when he heard his Pup stutter for a moment telling him to shut up and that he was excited. "I know, love. But I absolutely have to tease you." He admitted with a small smile pressing a kiss to the top of his Pup's head. "Why was your last wedding rushed?" Xavier suddenly asked wanting to know more about that and why they would rush it. "It will be perfect love." He whispered in Adrian's ear before kissing his cheek sure that this wedding would be perfect no matter what.

Tenmo looked as he held the ring he proposed to Kaine with, turning a light pink in his cheeks. “Yes...That would be perfect..” He said softly with a warm and loving smile. “I would not have it any other way..” He said with a smile and gave him one last kiss before stepping out of the shower. “I plan on getting the wedding bands in the same color..” Tenmo said with a smile, kissing the ring before kissing the others lips.

“I just wanted to get it over with..And I didn’t want a whole grand affair. Compare it to a..I believe the humans call it a ‘courthouse wedding’. It was just a bunch of people in a room and nothing extra fancy..” Adrian said, remembering his wedding day to Luna was a rather casual affair. Now his..this would be a real..happy..loving wedding. “This will be my first big ceremony..” He spoke softly, knowing he was going to be planning it so much and be so eager to plan it all.

Kaine returned the kiss he was given watching Tenmo step out of the shower before he was turning to finish washing himself up, running the sponge over his body to wash away the sweat that had built up on his skin. When he was clean and happy he was turning the water off and stepping out of the shower, instantly wrapping a towel around his waist. "Sounds perfect." Kaine said with a happy and excited look on his face hearing that Tenmo was going to be getting the wedding bands in the same color. He absolutely loved the ring that his Puppy had given him when proposing, and he was going to keep it always. He happily returned the kiss smiling into it, before long the kiss was broken though and he was slipping into some clean underwear and pants.

"And she was okay with just having quick generic wedding?" Xavier asked a little surprised by his Pup's first wedding. It... seemed so... unattached to get married in that manner. Why marry like that when you could go all out and have some big lovely wedding? It didn't really make sense to him, but he knew that he wasn't very aware of their relationship and if a big wedding had even been called for. "Your first big ceremony, and last." Xavier said with a smirk. He had no interest whatsoever in ever divorcing his puppy, or anything along those lines. So this would be Adrian's first and only big wedding ceremony. He had to admit, there was something quite special about that thought.

“She was not one for big ceremonies and wanted to get it done right away without all the fuss. I was not one for frills and bells and shit..” Adrian waved his hand in the air. “I just wanted it to be done with..” He waves his hand dissmissively. “Didn’t even dress up that much really..I looked nice but not putting all of it into my appearance either..” He shrugged. As he laid back against the other. He looked up to see him smirking down at him, knowing t would be his first and last big ceremony. He planned on planning a lot..since he didn’t get to the first time. And he had every intention of doing whatever he can, all the bells and whistles attached.

Tenmo smiled happily as he leaned down to give him another kiss. He would get his band the color of the others eyes and vice versatility. He got dressed in the clothes he had come in, having nothing else. “I can’t exactly wear you clothes now..” He said out loud, teasing Kaine with a small smirk.

"Seems odd for a women... though I never claimed to know them either." Xavier said when he was told that Luna wasn't one for big ceremonies and had wanted to get it done right away without the fuss. It seemed odd to him that any women would want to do that, didn't they all dream of that big day? Not really knowing for sure he shook his head and decided to push the thought aside right now. "I definitely hope I'll get to see my handsome Pup wearing a nice suit for our wedding." Xavier said with a smile. Even though Adrian said he hadn't even really dressed up much for his wedding with Luna he was hoping he could get him to dress up for theirs. Though he was almost positive he would get to see him in a nice suit.

Kaine couldn't help but laugh at that, Tenmo certainly couldn't wear his clothes, they'd be too small. "I suppose you can't." He responded quite amused as he was picking up his dirty clothes and tossing them into the hamper in the bathroom. "I guess that's one plus for me though, that I can fit into yours even if it's a bit big." He mused with a small smirk. It didn't bother him that he wasn't wearing a shirt anymore having folded up the one he had borrowed from Tenmo and was quickly taking his Puppy's hand to lead him to his room. As they were approaching his room a thought struck him though, "Tenmo? Once we are married... it'd be odd and undesirable for us to continue to live separately... so... where would we live?" Kaine needed to know this. Surely Xavier and Adrian would face the same problem. But theirs would be even more difficult because they were both leaders, both needed in their respectful group. For him and Tenmo such a decision may be a lot easier to make, but still one they had to discuss.

“Of course, I am not going to do the same thing again. And my hair will get longer tomorrow so..I’m not telling you anymore until you see it yourself~!” Adrian said with a smile, taking the others lips into a kiss. “That does leave me with one question before I go into planning mode after the full moon tomorrow...” He did ask, feeling like it was a question he had not thought of yet. “Where Am I...are we..going to live?” He asked as he looked into the others eyes. “We are both leaders and we can’t really just run off..But I want to see you all the time..” Adrian said with a small wag of his tail.

Tenmo let himself be led to his room, hearing what the other was saying. “I honestly..didn’t think that far ahead..” He said quietly, knowing he didn’t want to be separate from him while they were married. “Unless one of us moved to the others house..We would need to find a place to live..among the humans most likely..unless we find other places...” He spoke quietly, sitting on the bed.

"Oh? My pup wants to be a tease and make me wait, does he?" Xavier replied playfully with a soft laugh before he returned that lovely kiss eager for it once more. When their lips parted he was caught off guard a but when Adrian said that it left him with one question before planning went into full swing and the full moon tomorrow. Questioningly he watched his lover and tried to think of what he could possibly want to ask that they had not covered already, when he was given an answer he was caught off guard a bit. Why hadn't they thought of such an important question before? It was so important as Adrian was right, there was no way either of them could run off and just leave and they would want to see each other all the time.

Being married meant he wanted his lover by his side whenever possible and living so far away -even if it was only a few minutes with their increased speed- was unacceptable to him. "Well... we could have a house built for us on the border, pick a nice place to build us a home. That way we are both the same distance from our people and can if needed quickly rush to them in the case of emergency and going there wouldn't take long for when we need to go to the main houses to work." Xavier said thinking this was the best case scenario. We could have it customized, just for us. Haven't you always had a dream house you wanted to live in?" Xavier asked with a raised eyebrow.

It didn't surprise Kaine to hear that Tenmo hadn't thought that far ahead, he hadn't until now either, but it was important that they discuss it. "But then... whose home? Not to mention for me at least living among the humans would be... torturous." His throat was burning with hunger at the thought of the town. Even though he was older and had his hunger under control Kaine had never lived among them and testing it wasn't desirable. Hell, the only humans he came into semi-regular contact with were the ones he fed from and that wasn't really desirable either since it still only made him associate the town with a hunt. Something that'd be difficult for him to break.

Adrian was worried Xavier would not have come up with a solution. Sure, they could switch houses but one would always be far from his people in need of an emergency. He got sad for a moment before his ears and tail perked up at the idea of building a house on the border. “That..That would be perfect...” He said with a soft smile, immediately giving him the tightest hug he could muster. “I would love to live in a house just for us..made for us..with you” He said with loving eyes looking at Xavier. “It would need time to be built until then..” Adrian said as he nuzzled into his chest. “Designing..building..we will just have to switch off houses until then..I don’t want to be away from you anymore...” He spoke softly.

“You’re right..” Tenmo said, almost forgetting that aspect of Kaine in the moment. “Over at your place..I do not think anyone has been very..welcoming of me..I don’t even know post wedding..” Tenmo said as his ears twitched nervously trying to think. “And sure, we at least have Otso here but you’re not accustomed to living among us..” He said, not sure what he was suppose to do now.

Xavier had been aware of the man's sadness but it had only lasted a moment as he had answered his lover's concern a moment later and he instantly saw his Pup perk up. Those cute ears perking up and his tail wagging slightly at the idea of them building a house together on the border. "Then we'll have it, Pup." Xavier promised as he felt the hug that was given to him smiling at his Pup and happily returning the hug. "It's settled then, we'll have the house build on the border and until it's finished we'll switch between the houses." Xavier commented leaning down to give his Pup a kiss. "Let's finish washing up and get out of this tub before I decide we are never leaving it." He playfully said reaching for the shampoo to wash his Pup's hair so they could get out of the tub and back into his bedroom.

"I don't think a marriage would change that either." Kaine admitted. No one in his home had been welcoming to Tenmo, Alise had been tolerant but that was when she had thought he was a snack, not when it had been found out he was a werewolf instead. While at Tenmo's home they had Otso who had been quite accepting and friendly towards him he was really the only one and he wasn't accustomed to living among them. The last thing he wanted to do was say or do something that end up setting off any of the other pack members. "This... is turning out to be difficult." He murmured suddenly feeling quite bummed out by this. He didn't want to live alone in his home while Tenmo was with his pack and still only see each other when they had the time to meet. He wanted to sleep in the same bed as him every night, wake up beside him every morning and live together. Truly being a married couple and be together whenever they were not working.

“It really is...” Tenmo said quietly, suddenly feeling quite down and sad, both his ears and his tail dropping low. “I want to be with you every moment..From when I wake up to when I sleep. I don’t want to have to worry about being accepted in the home or you either..” Tenmo said as this aspect of the marriage was proving to be difficult and now confusing. How were they going to make this work? He needed Kaine..It would hurt to be apart when they were married..

Adrian was happy that their dilemma was resolved and as quickly as it was. He finally let go of the other and let Xavier watch his hair. “Enjoy nice me while you can Nippy..” He joked about tomorrow as he happily let Xavier kneed his scalp with the shampoo. He washed it out himself before being very careful to step out of the tub so the bandage didn’t get wet on it’s last day of healing. He wondered how he would act around Nippy tomorrow..never having been around before. He hoped he didn’t hurt him..He thought as he carefully dried himself off. And with his hair being longer, if somehow Xavier got him in human form, it would grow longer and he can probably pull on it like when they were young.

The more they were both thinking about this the more it seemed to depress them both, there was no easy solution to this dilemma they were currently facing. No easy way to solve this issue and come to an answer, since Tenmo really wouldn't be all that accepted or welcome in his home, but while he may be more accepted in Tenmo's he wasn't accustomed to their customs either. Sighing he settled himself on the bed beside his Puppy before he leaned into his side and wrapped his arms around him. "This sucks." He mumbled as his eyes drifted shut. It wasn't a pleasing thought, but they'd have time to figure things out too. Who knew... maybe he'd come to be better accustomed with the pack by then and it would solve all their issues.

"Are you trying to tell me that I'm going to get to deal with a mean fiesty you after the full moon for the rest of time." Xavier teased with a slight nudge as he had finished washing his hair and let Adrian rinse out the water himself. Watching his Pup get up and out of the water before he was getting up to follow him as well. Wrapping a towel around his waist and smiling at the other, "Let's get you into some clothes shall we?"

Tenmo held him close, closing his eyes and falling back into his bed. “We will figure this out love..I am not going to let this stop us and neither should you..” He spoke softly, stroking the others cheek. They would figure this out together..one way or another. He would not let anyone separate him from Kaine..he has already proved that much time and time again.

“You are marrying it, you deal with it” Adrian smirked, Wrapping a towel around his waist. “And unless someone gets me a change of clothes, I have to change back into my dirty ones..” He said with a smirk, kissing the others lips lightly. He went back to the others bedroom with his dirty clothes, sitting down on his bed in a towel.

Kaine sighed but allowed himself to fall back with Tenmo onto the bed, nuzzling into his fiancee gently and allowing his eyes to drift shut. Feeling Tenmo stroking his cheek and helping him relax a little, the more he thought about this the more stressed out about it he felt. There was no reason to be so stressed and he knew it, but he didn't want to be kept apart from Tenmo after they were married when there was no reason for them to be kept apart.

"Love, I'd deal with it even if I wasn't marrying it." Xavier replied giving his Pup a light slap on the ass when he had turned to head back to his room. When they entered the room he looked over to Adrian who was sitting on the bed in nothing but a towel, "Damn... I can get used to that sight." He mused happily. Pulling on some clean underwear and pants himself he was thinking about what to do for Adrian. Surely there was a vampire in the coven that was the same size, if not there were still some clothes that should fit him kept away in storage in the basement. "We surely have clothes around here that will fit you, if not from one of the current members then down in storage kept in the basement. We have clothes of all sizes there." He mused thinking for a moment to think if they had a current member his Pup's size. "You wait here." He said suddenly leaving the room and heading through the halls. It didn't take him long to reach the vampire he had in mind, it took him a few minutes to convince the vampire to be so open to sharing clothes to begin with but when he had mentioned he only needed an outfit the vampire was a little more willing to part with something. It wasn't too long before he was returning to his room to give the clothes to Adrian.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(Cant get it to insert image)

Adrian chuckled when he said he could get used to the sight of him in a towel on his bed. "For the rest of your life.." He teased with a small smirk, crossing his legs. Xavier had mentioned a vampire in the coven being his size or having something in the basement, being told to stay put and wait there. He did as he was told, staying at the foot of the bed and planning out some aspects of the wedding in his head. Oh that would like with this..and maybe those kinds of flowers..Xavier soon returned with the clothes, hang them to him. Adrian didn't bother to go in another room, simply dropping the towel and putting on the clothes he was given. "Not a bad fit..What do you think?" He asked as he spread his arms, wearing a vampires clothes.

"It will be all right Kaine..' Tenmo said with a soft yawn of his own as he held Kaine in his arms, gently stroking his cheek. "Love always finds a way in the end.." He spoke softer, whispering into his ear and giving it a light kiss. With having the other in his arms and all the things that happened so far today, he found himself drifting off, not letting go of Kaine.

"Most definitely." Xavier responded with a smirk. He really could get used to the sight of Adrian sitting on his bed in nothing but a towel for the rest of his life. Though he was positive he'd get to see that sight more, maybe even without the towel. After returning to his room and giving Adrian the clothes he watched as his Pup just dropped the towel to the floor, instantly his gaze turned a bit lusty as he was looking over that gorgeous body. Watching him dress he looked him over when he asked him what he thought and spread his arms out. A pleased smirk appeared on his face as he moved over and wrapped his arms around him, leaning down to kiss him. "You look wonderful, Pup. Your scent is odd now though..." He mused as he took in a breath before he was kissing his Pup once more. "For now these clothes will do just fine though Handsome."

"I love you." Kaine murmured softly at Tenmo's words and encouragement that love always finds a way. He could hear the difference in his Puppy's breathing and the beating of his heart which only seemed to lull him to sleep as well. It wasn't long before he was asleep against him, shifting only slightly to snuggle better into his Puppy.

"Getting an eyeful..?" Adrian looked back with a smirk as he was getting dressed, noticing the others lusty look at his naked body. He was finally dressed and the other seemed to approve, although noting that his scent was off. "It smells of another vampire yes.." Adrian have his shoulder a sniff before up to kiss him, loving the others arms around him. "I like your scent better.." He smiled, nuzzling his face into the others shoulder and taking a light breath in. "Ill have to make sure I get fitted for a nice suit in two days...and What colors do you like?" He said with a playful smile.

"You know it." Xavier replied with a large grin. He absolutely loved that naked body, nothing was going to change that. "Yeah... he doesn't smell as good as you." He murmured softly after he had kissed his handsome Pup. Though the smell wasn't unpleasant, it wasn't pleasing like his Pup's was, it was tolerable, and he could get the hint of Adrian within the scent as well. "That makes two of us." Xavier said with a soft laugh. At the thought of Adrian getting fitted for a nice suit in two days he flashed him a smile, loving his Pup and looking forward to seeing him in a suit. When he was asked what colors he liked he paused for a moment to consider it, "Forest green and Teal." Xavier finally replied after much thinking. He liked a lot of different colors but those were his favorite. The darker shade of greed was appealing to him, and he always liked teal not really remembering a time he didn't like it.

Adrian chuckled and returned the others kiss, waiting for an answer to his favorite colors. "Perfect.." He said simply with a small smile, not saying why he was asking about what colors he liked. "I am going to enjoy this.." He said with a wide grin, knowing he would have to make a note to what tailor he decided to go to or what fabric store he will go to. Adrian had every plans to use those colors during the wedding. "Now...sleep with me...?" He asked with a small smile, laying down on the bed, waiting for him.

"Alright... but only because you're the one asking." Xavier said with a small smile getting in the bed beside his cute Pup and pulling a towel up over him. Leaning down he gave him yet another kiss before he was wrapping an arm around Adrian to keep him close. "Get some rest, Pup. I'm really looking forward to you being healed." Xavier teased his Pup with a grin. Everything that had happened seemed to have happened for a reason and was doing great now. They were already discussing plans for their wedding and Xavier was currently trying to figure out what design he wanted for the engagement ring.

Adrian chuckled, loving the feeling of the others skin against him. "I will have to make sure I grab clothes at some point during the day before I am too far gone.." He said with a smirk, lightly kissing his cheek. He cuddled up to the other, snuggling up to the others shoulder. "I am too..Then I won't be broken.." he said with a smaller smile, , kissing his lips softly. Adrian ended up falling asleep beside the other, holding him tight.

Adrian was quick the next day to grab clothes, coming back to the others home. He had no plans on leaving Xaviers side today unless he was being forced to. Soon, he was pacing the others room in his wolf form, a small growl coming out of his mouth.

Tenmo made sure Kaine had everything he needed to get, knowing he would be in a house full of werewolves on a full moon. Most went out to hunt but he still took any precautions he needed to. Tenmo was still in his wolf form, but even then, he was stood curled protectively around Kaine as if he was actively looking for threats. No one touches or comes anywhere near his mate..

"No worries, Pup." Xavier said softly when Adrian told him at some point he'd have to grab clothes during the day before he was too far gone. Fair enough. He knew it was important for him to do so and anything that meant he had his Pup to himself was a positive in his book. They ended up falling as together, in what had to be seconds of each other and Xavier had slept peacefully through the rest of the night. Come morning he had some things he had to take care of before he could invest all his time in Adrian and so when his Pup had left to grab clothes he had made quick work of the things he had to get done.

It had taken him a little longer than it had taken Adrian to get the clothes but he had just told his Pup to go up to his room and that he'd be up shortly. When he did finally head up to his room he was stretching his body and sighing softly glad to have things done finally. Stepping into his room he was a little surprised to see Adrian as a wolf already and pacing his room hearing the soft growl coming from him as he was doing so. "Come here, Pup." He called to Adrian as he settled on his bed patting the bed beside him and inviting the wolf to join him knowing he would have to tread carefully. He wasn't too concerned since he was more than capable of holding his own if needed.

Kaine had gotten what he needed under the watchful supervision of Tenmo while doing so noticing the way he was keeping a particularly close eye on the others. Clearly he was on protective mode right now, Kaine occasionally giving the wolf a gentle pat to calm him a bit. Whenever they had to leave Tenmo's room he had his Puppy curled around his legs as though keeping watch, which made it so he was trying to keep them mainly to his Puppy's room when he could help it. After a bit he had settled in Tenmo's room after having had a snack to hold him over the next few days and to ensure he wouldn't have to leave him at all during the full moon.

Adrian seemed to growl at the word 'Pup', still seeming to listen to him though as he came closer to him. He hopped up onto the bed, getting into his face with a low growl. He saw a medicine bottle nearby, whether it was full or empty he smacked it across the room, snapping his jaw in its general direction.

Tenmo kept himself glued to Kaines side, growling at anyone that looked in his general direction. With all of the other wolves here, he was in full protective mode. He did not care who it was that came near, even growling when Otso walked back, hairs standing on end.

Xavier wasn't surprised that Adrian seemed to let out a slightly louder growl when he had called him Pup but he didn't really mind it in the lease watching him get up on the bed before the wolf's face was in his own. Without thinking he quickly leaned forward and gently kissed the wolf's snout before Adrian had seemed to notice the pill bottle. Watching as the wolf smacked it across the room and he sighed, "You are moody aren't you?" Turning his gaze back to the wolf he reached out and pat it gently before he was getting up to grab the pill bottle before Adrian ended up losing it on them.

Noticing that Tenmo was growling at everyone including Otso meant he wanted to try to keep himself away from the others the best he could to help him relax. "I love you, Tenmo." He murmured softly before he was heading back to his Puppy's room and entering it closing the door behind them. "There love, now relax." He whispered with a small smile as he settled himself down on the bed and invited Tenmo to join him once more not that he needed to as he was sure Tenmo was more than willing to be close to him still.