An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso dried his tears while Alise said the theme of her wedding. “Perfect! Okay, I need to get you measured and start making the dress now if it’s Tuesday! I also need to get a white suit for myself and get started on the cake!” Otso smiled as he was quick to drag her away to his room in the pack house. He took her to the sewing kit area, pictures that used to be mainly of him in his dressed or of the pack were littered with pictures of Bryan and himself. “I want to make one that makes you look like an angel, for reasons” Otso said with a small wink as he began to measure her

Alise allowed Otso to pull her along and she glanced around at all of the pictures of him and Bryan together. "How on Earth did you get Bryan to stay still for all these pictures? He's always hated the idea of pictures..." Alise asked as she saw how happy the pair truly seemed together. There was a light in Bryan's eyes she had never seen before, and the bright smile on Otso's face was clearly genuine as well. "You two make an adorable couple." She added before she was still for Otso to make the measurements only moving when he asked her to do so. "That would be beautiful, and I am sure Shi will absolutely love it." She mused after Otso said he wanted to make her a dress that made her look like an angel knowing exactly what he was up to.

“Asking nicely and being his little pet helps..and maybe some puppy eyes” Otso said with a big smile as he continued to measure her for her dress. “My goal is to make Shi cry, I will call it a win if he looks at you and cries” Otso said with a big grin, knowing that it was a tall order. Until recently, Shi hardly spoke in front of anyone and even now doesn’t show much in the way of emotion. It would be perfect if he cried..! “What do you think about these?” He asked as he got out his sketchbook and sketched a few things he thought looked angelic. “Any of these sparking an interest?” He asked as he held up the book.

Alise laughed softly, "I suppose that would help." She mused. If someone like Otso was doing those things she could definitely see how he had been able to get Bryan to agree. "It really does seem like he'd do anything for you. Either with the right words or look." Alise added thinking over their plan. She was positive it would be perfect and would go off without any problems. The sketches that Otso showed her were gorgeous and she had trouble choosing between any of them, "The second one. I think it'd look stunning." She said pointing to the sketch in the middle finding that it would be perfect for her wedding. It was kind of amusing that Otso's goal was to make Shi cry, when her and Shi had a secret goal of their own. "I am sure with this dress you'll be successful." Alise commented with a large smile.

“Vice versa with him..Boy that man could get me to do anything with the right look and sounds” Otso chuckled as he looked at the sketches. Alise has pointed to the one in the middle, saying it would look stunning. “Agreed, It has the angelic class while also showing off a bit of leg..” Otso teased before setting his sketchbook down and circling that dress. He hastily wrote the fabrics he would need to buy beside it. “I also want to give you guys something as a small wedding gift..if that’s okay..” Otso said embarrassed before getting up to go under his bed. “It’s not much but since Shi came back, I had used some of my savings and some tinkering of my own to get you guys this..” He said bashfully as he opened the box. Inside was a robotic prosthetic arm that looked modified and tampered with. “I know Shi wanted to carry you down the aisle..” He said bashfully

"I believe it. You two really are prefect for each other, and I'm really happy for you both." Alise said being honest with a bright smile. She watched as Otso was writing a few things down, "I can never refuse the chance to show some skin!" She mused with a small smirk. "You really didn't have to." Alise said when Otso mentioned having got them a wedding gift, knowing that the small wolf just being present would be more than they could ask for from him especially with all they had asked him to do for the wedding with little notice. What he showed her though was stunning and she felt her own eyes tear up upon seeing it. "It's... lovely! Thank you so much!" Alise said throwing her arms around Otso to give him a big hug. "You're such a sweet guy!" She added knowing that this would mean so much to Shi and maybe even be enough to make him cry already.

Otso tried not to tear up seeing Alise cry, all the more happy that he had gotten the gift for not just Shi but for Alise and Kai. He will get to carry his wife down the aisle..properly hold his kid..He was glad to do this for them. “I’m glad you liked it..” He said as he wiped his eyes feee of his tears. “Now stand still while I do some stuff with fabrics and you can go” He smiled as he had her stand up and held fabrics up to her as he wrote a few things down here and there. “You’re taking too long..” Shis voice said from just outside his doorway, not looking inside or having seen anything. Otso chuckled quietly to himself

It really was an amazing gift and she could only imagine how Shi would respond to such a gift too, knowing that he'd absolutely love it just like she loved it. She dried her eyes and was standing as still as she could despite how happy she was when she heard Shi's voice complaining that they were taking too long. She laughed herself a large smile appearing on her face. "It's hasn't been more than a few minutes!" She laughed as she rolled her eyes. This time it was Bryan who spoke, "Maybe to you two." Nudging Otso with a small smirk on her face. "Someone is impatient for you back too!" She teased the small wolf.

“Still too long...I miss you” Shi mumbles outside the door before Otso quietly laughed. “You think a few minutes is a long time, good luck not seeing the bride before the wedding Shi!” Otis called out with a smile. Shi went back to his room with a quiet “dont remind me..”. Otso smiled, knowing Bryan probably wanted to see him soon. “I’ll finish the dress the day of the wedding, I’ll come by the vampire house and stay with you to help with the dress and not sure which house to get dressed in my tux in” He shrugged, not sure if he should put on the white suit st the pack house or stay with the bride since he was walking her down the aisle

"We're finishing up and I'll come join you in a minute." Alise assured Shi with a soft laugh before she was letting Otso finish up what he was doing. A small smirk appearing at the mention of Shi not being able to see her on their wedding day, which was definitely true. It was something Xavier and Tenmo had both had to do on their weddings, and it was tradition after all. Turning her gaze back to Otso she smiled to the wolf. "Sounds great, you should bring your tux with you and change there!" Alise suggested. She thought it would be the best idea if Otso changed at the coven house while he was with her instead of here at the pack house.

“Sounds like a plan!” Otso said with a smile, figuring he would bring along his tux and her wedding dress on the wedding day. He was going to be rather busy but it would make the time fly by quick! “I’m going to run, unless We have questions for each other regarding the wedding, I’ll be busy with it. You are going to look gorgeous!” Otso smiled wide as he got up, rushing out of the room to go fabric shopping. He couldn’t wait for Tuesday!

Bryan was waiting outside the room in the hall leaning against the wall when Otso suddenly burst out of the room and seemed to rush towards the pack house door. Not before Bryan's arms snaked their way around the little wolf's arms and he pulled Otso back into him. "Hey there, cutie. Where do you think you're running off too without me?" Bryan purred nipping the other's neck before running his fingers through the smaller boy's hair.

Alise smiled and left the room seeing the pair before she went off to Shi and found him impatiently waiting for her. "Hey sexy. Miss me?" She asked with a soft laugh before she was moving over to Shi and wrapping her arms around him. Leaning down she caught his lips in a kiss a bright smile on her face when their lips parted. "Otso was so happy to be asked to walk me down the aisle." She told her sexy wolf.

Otso was so excited he was ready to burst from the room and get going now. He found himself Sidney being pulled back, letting out a surprised yelp when familiar arms wrapped around him. “Hey Bryan” He smiled, letting out a quiet purr with slightly pink cheeks st his neck being nipped. “Alises wedding is Tuesday so I was going to get the fabric for her dress. That and I need a different color tux since their theme is winter and I need to fit the theme. That and stuff for their wedding cake” He said with a big smile.

Shi was glad when Alise was at his side again, going right up against her side where he was comfortable. He returned the others kiss before she told him about Otso being excited. “I’m sure he was..everything okay? Your eyes look like you were crying..?” He asked, wondering what could have possibly made her cry. Did Otso cry that much?

"Not without me you aren't." Bryan said with a commanding growl not giving his little wolf the option of running off to do all of this without him. "Besides if you're doing all of that then you'll need the extra hands to help you carry things." He added having a feeling that Otso may try to argue and not giving him a chance to do so. His arms relaxed their hold before finally falling away, just for him to take the little wolf's hand in his. Reaching up he brushed his hand along the other's cheek noticing some wetness remaining. "That happy that you cried, huh?" He asked with a small smile.

"Oh it's nothing! Otso just got the most amazing wedding gift for us and I know you'll absolutely love it." Alise said waving a hand dismissively and smiling at her fiance. She was happy and excited for their wedding, and she knew that the gift that Otso had gotten them would be the best thing anyone would have been able to get them. Running her fingers through Shi's hair she smiled at the man she loved. "Kaine and Tenmo go running off again?" She mused with a soft laugh.

Otso blushed at the others growl, unable to help how the growl made him feel despite having heard it many times before. He wanted to protest at least with not wanting to bother him but he knew Bryan would simply insist on coming regardless. “Thank you..I suppose it will make for less trips” He nodded, figuring he might as well take the help. Otso coughed embarrassed when Bryan mentioned his wet spots. “Alise and Shi thought I was important in them getting together to begin with with the dance lessons so Alise asked me to walk her down the aisle. I got a little happy at the honor..” He chuckled embarrassed as he further wiped his eyes.

Shi raised a curious eyebrow at the mention of a wedding gift from Otso. He wondered what this amazing present was as Alise mentioned Kaine and Tenmo. “Something about a second honeymoon planning and being ready for Tuesday. I waNt paying attention and was just waiting for you to get back” Shi mumbled as he wrapped his arm around her

"You're walking her down the aisle?" Bryan was both surprised and intrigued by the news and he had to admit he perked up tremendously at the idea. There was a lot he wanted to see now, and he was even more eager for the wedding to happen, actually finding himself interested in the wedding now. Granted he liked Alise and all and was glad that her and Shi were getting married but the wedding itself held no real interest or meaning to him until now. "My sexy little wolf gets to be a valuable part of the wedding. I can see why you'd be excited enough to cry a little. Though I have to admit, my princess would have made an adorable flower girl too." Bryan purred teasing Otso before he was pulling him out of the building and towards town.

Alise couldn't help but laugh when Shi admitted to not paying attention. "I wouldn't be surprised if those two rabbits were planning a second honeymoon. Though I'm glad they decided to hold off until after the wedding at least." Alise replied as she continued stroking his hair. "Otso is more than happy to make my dress and the cake too. I told him I had hooked Tenmo into helping him with the cake since it is such short notice and I don't want him to get overwhelmed with so much to do.

Otso turned even redder at Bryan teasing him about being a flower girl if he wasn’t doing that. “I probably would have too along with Solaria” He laughed, knowing he would have probably helped her spread the flowers. “I’m sure I’ll look just as adorable, I’d hope so but not as cute as the bride of course” Otso smiled, wanting her to be the prettiest. Otso let the other lead him into town, looking for the stores he needed before he began to be the one tugging and leading the way.

“They wouldn’t miss a wedding” Shi nodded, figuring that was the only reason they were waiting or they would leave sooner. He nodded silently in agreement about Tenmo helping with the cake. Otso could surely do it alone but he already had a lot to do on short notice and he could easily get overwhelmed. He had so many reasons now to look forward to their special day

"You and Solaria would be so adorable!" Bryan mused with a smirk at the thought of the two of them walking down the aisle spreading flowers before Alise would be walking down it. The thought was amusing but also adorable, and he had to admit that he was interested in this whole thing now. "You'll always be cuter to me, Alise is definitely pretty but you're my sexy little beauty." Bryan purred in Otso's ear as they were walking through the town before he was being pulled along now. Laughing softly he let Otso take him from place to place, helping him out in any way the wolf needed even if it was just carrying shopping bags.

"Of course they wouldn't! It's dancing, food, cake, alcohol! I can't see Kaine or Tenmo passing that up." She said playfully before shaking her head. "On a more serious note I couldn't see them missing it no matter what. They are both family to us, and so they both would probably really want to be there, for us and for Kai." Alise added thinking about it. Resting a hand on her stomach at the idea of their son and wondering how long it would be before he was on his way.

Otso blushes even brighter at being called the others sexy beauty. He got the fabrics he needed for Alises dress, his tux, ingredients for the cake, and some flowers for the big day. Having Bryan there to hold some of the bags made things so much easier, making sure not to overload him. He kept asking if he was okay every once in awhile, not wanting him to take too much just because he had to. He eventually got everything on his list, taking it back to his room. “Boy..” He said with a sigh as he set down all the bags.

“That too..! I’ll try not to get too drunk on love or alcohol..” Shi said quietly, burying his face into the pillow from how stupid it sounded. One arm or not, this was gong to be the best day ever in his life! Mom..Dad...I wish you could be here..Shi thought to himself as he held Alise tight. They would have loved to see heir grandchild and have properly met Alise

Bryan repeatedly assured Otso throughout the shopping that he was fine, not minding carrying as much as he was and not wanting Otso to think he was giving him too much since he really wasn't. Arriving back at the pack house he carefully put the bags down when they entered Otso's room. Leaning over he caught the other's lips in a deep kiss before flashing a large smile, "Don't try to do too much at a time, love. I'll be right here supervising you to make sure you don't take on too much." Bryan mused as he settled himself down to help but also watch over Otso.

"That's so sweet!" Alise said noticing how Shi buried his face in the pillow, something he did often when he had said something adorable. Running her fingers through his hair some more before she leaned down the best she could to kiss the side of his head. Feeling the arms around her holding her tightly made her hum happily, leaning into the other's touch and letting her eyes drift shut. More than happy to snuggle up with Shi and not move from said spot for the rest of the day.

Otso chuckled when Bryan mentioned he would be keeping him company to make sure he didn’t work too hard. He gave him a small kiss of Thanks before he got to work. He always got so focused when making clothes, in the zone as he cut and stitched every dream with little effort. He was already half way done with Alises dress before he ended up falling asleep at the sewing table.

At one point or another Bryan had gotten bored and stopped watching Otso instead watching TV as he was waiting for the wolf to finish up what he was going to do and join him. At least until he heard a change in the wolf's breathing and his heart slowing, glancing over he noticed that his little wolf was fast asleep at the sewing table. Smiling and laughing softly he got up, scooped Otso up into his arms and carried him to the bed where he tucked the wolf in before joining him. Pulling Otso against his side as he returned to watching TV. It wasn't long after that when he was asleep himself, always able to sleep easily with Otso beside him.

“Alise..? I brought the dress and your veil!” Otso knocked softly on her door in the coven house. He held up two big bags on hangers, one with her dress and the other with his tux. “If you need help getting it on let me know! I’ll do your makeup once it’s done. Shi didn’t want to admit crying when I gave him the arm but he was so happy and definitely cried into my back” Otso grinned as he got into his white suit. “You..look..stunning” Otso said with a warm smile.

Shi has his arm hooked up by Otso before he left, staying with Tenmo and Kaine. He was so happy but also very terrified. So many eyes and attention would all be on him on his big day. His heart was pounding like a mad man and he just wanted to see Alise already.

Solaria wore her prettiest dress as she waited at the old border line. She knew why no one else needed to wear an coat but she was cold, wearing a light sweater over her dress to match. “She is going to look pretty right Daddy?” She looked up at Adrian and Xavier with a big smile on her face

Alise had been working on her hair when she heard the knock on the door telling Otso to come in since she knew it was the wolf. Smiling she glanced towards him through the mirror seeing the two bags he was carrying. "You have perfect timing!" She said as she turned back to what she was doing and finishing up. After her hair was up just right she moved to get the dress and slip into it. Having Otso help her at one point to make sure everything was perfect. Once she was fully dressed she turned back to him and flashed a smile, "How do I look?" Alise asked. Otso saying she looked stunning made her smile grow brighter. "I'm glad Shi loved your gift and that you got him to cry like you wanted! I had a feeling he would too, even if he did his best not to let anyone know it." She admitted as she settled herself in a chair so that Otso could do her makeup. "I'm so nervous..." She said as her eyes moved to the mirror heart pounding at the thought of what would be happening a few minutes from now. Within the hour she'd be married to the best guy ever.

Kaine had to admit that Shi looked really good, and he knew that Alise would look stunning as well. It was easy for him to sense Shi's unease but also anxiousness, wanting to have Alise in his arms and be married already. "Just think, Shi. Once Alise starts walking down that aisle you won't even notice anyone else. Believe me." Kaine said with a smile knowing he hadn't taken notice of anyone else when he was walking down the aisle and neither had Tenmo, he was sure it had been the same for Adrian and Xavier as well.

"Of course she'll look pretty. You look pretty too." Xavier said with a smile to Solaria. She was absolutely adorable in her dress, and he was glad that she was once again being included in a wedding binding the pack and coven. This time for Alise and Shi, two people that he knew Solaria had wanted to see together from the very beginning. "Are you warm enough?" Xavier asked her wanting to make sure that she didn't get too cold.

Otso stood beside her with a soft smile as he looked at the pair of them before focusing on her. “Shi is just as nervous..Poor guy is a nervous wreck and wants to see you so much. He is going to think you’re an angel sent to him from heaven even more” He smiled softly as he helped pin the veil into her hair. “You are going to walk down that aisle to the man of your life..You are the luckiest girl in the world and he is so lucky to have you” He smiled softly before extending his hand. “Ready to head down to the venue?” He smiled, knowing she was nervous and eager to go like Shi was.

“I know I know..I’m just..terrified. And I want to see her..I haven’t been apart from her for so long in forever” Shi tried to use his new robotic arm to help tie his tie but was still getting used to it. Tenmo stepped in soon after, helping to tie the tie for him. “Come on big guy..Your soon to be wife is waiting” Tenmo smiles as he took Shi by the arm to lead him to the venue. Shi knee he wouldn’t see Alise just yet but he still scanned for her. Shi smiled down at Solaria, patting her on the head. He wanted his wife to be the first one he picked up with his new arm..the moment will men’s so much more to him.

“Mhm! Daddy made sure i wore my sweater and I it ear muffs and gloves if I get too cold” Solaria smiles as she held them all up, taking up one potion of her flower basket. “I can’t waaaaair! Is it starting yet? I want to see Alise and her dress!” She squealed happily making Adrian chuckle. “Soon dear..promise” Adrian smiles