An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Of course Taiyo was already all over Vince, but he was not about to be proven wrong. He was not going to let his brother tell him he was the superior kisser! Tsuki was just as quick to get into Marcus's lap, kissing him deeply not wanting to be outshone. "Come on, you call that a kiss..?" Taiyo had stopped to take a breath as he glanced over to watch Tsuki kissing Marcus deeply. "You can do better, now this is a kiss" Taiyo grabbed Tsukis hair and pulled his back so his chin was tilted up facing him. He gave him a passionate kiss, Tsuki letting out a low growl. "Taiyo..not in front of Marcus..." he groaned as Taiyo was now nipping down the others neck. "What..? You don't want him to hear all the cute noises you can make?" He said with a purr.

Tenmo chuckled quietly as he shook his head. "You have to go as soon as possible though okay? But a nice trip tothe lake and a hunt sure sounds like it can hit the spot right now" He said with a nod of his head. Some fresh game got his inner wolf ready to pounce.

Shi loved her soft skin under his teeth and lips, glad it was not a dream. He thought he lost her forever...never to feel this overwhelming warmth ever again. "That seems fair enough.." Shi said with a small nod, figuring this would be best. "If they are a hybrid, we should still make it a point to go back and forth every once in awhile" he said with a small shrug.

"Who told me to take care of myself now?" Otso said with a small smile and a raised eyebrow. "Unless you plan on getting your entire feed from me, you need to hunt" Otso chuckled before he started getting himself dressed.

It was so easy for Vince to let himself get lost in the kiss, enjoying it thoroughly and letting it distract him. Marcus on the other hand wasn't surprised that Tsuki climbed into his lap but the deep kiss he was met with definitely did especially since such actions weren't something he normally did. Still, he returned the kiss, wrapping an arm around the wolf's waist. He found himself a bit distracted from the kiss when Taiyo was breaking away from his brother to tell Tsuki that he could do better than that. Suddenly the wolf was pulled away from him and he watched the two as did Vince, they both had to admit that it was more appealing than either of them had thought it would be. A small smirk appeared on Vince's face when Taiyo teased his brother, "Oh now this Marcus and I have to see." He instantly chimned in. Though Marcus was definitely the more reserved one with public displays he had to admit that he wanted to hear and see it too. "Even I can't deny how appealing that sounds." Marcus admitted.

"So... in a week?" Kaine teasingly suggested for his own hunt before he was shaking his head. "I'm kidding of course, I'll go tomorrow, as long as you let me go hunting with you tonight." This was definitely much more reasonable than waiting a week. Though... he wasn't any more motivated to go out on a hunt when he really just wanted to spend time with Tenmo. At least the trip to the lake was a good idea. This was all it took to get him out of the bed and to start rummaging around before he was slipping into a pair of shorts and giving Tenmo a small smirk. "Let's go then!" He said excitedly.

"That's true. We can continue to go back and forth once in awhile when he's older and it's easier." Alise said with a smile. Once Kai was a bit older and not so little and such a handful it would be easier for them to move him back and forth. Leaning over she caught his lips in another kiss before she was getting up and out of the bed stretching out her muscles. "Well, let's get in the shower and changed, then we can head over to the pack house and get you some more shirts."

"That's true." Bryan said softly, thinking about what he was going to do. Whether he was going to actually have a complete meal from Otso or if he was going to go on a hunt and find someone else. "I suppose we will have to wait and see what I decide to do when I get hungry." He finally said with a small shrug as he finished getting dressed.

“L-look what you did now! Now you got them all-“ Tsuki tried to scold his brother for being so public with something so sexual, letting out a small yelp when Taiyo grabbed his crotch. Taiyo fondled the others front, snaking a hand up the others shirt to tease his nipples. “Move..” He purred into the others ear, Tsuki letting out a small groan as he grinded on Marcus. “Much better...” Taiyo purred, giving the two brothers a cheeky grin before he slipped his hand out of the others shirt to yank his hair to pull him back into a deep kiss. Tsuki let out a frustrated groan into the kiss followed by a small whine of pleasure. When was the last time they did this? And now it was in front of not one but two people? It made his face go a bright red.

“No not a week” Tenmo shook his head with a small laugh. “You better go tomorrow..” He shoot him a teasing glare before he put on his own shorts. Maybe start off small and not go dor the bigger pretty today..He thought to himself as he got dressed.

Shi nodded in agreement, giving her one last parting kiss before getting out of bed. A warm shower sounded nice right about now but he would also take a bath. “Bath or shower?” He asked, not wanting her to have to stand any longer than she wanted to. He didn’t know if t hurt to stand for her or not but wanted to make her as comfortable as possible

“I guess we will” Otso said with a small nod as he got dressed. He was quite eager for a nice breakfast with Bryan and started to look forward to it. He was finally dressed, waving his more flirty clothes for later. He wanted to look especially sexy just for Bryan and tried not to wear anything too revealing when he had to go out with him.

"Interested." Marcus finished with a small smirk on his face as he watched the twins intently. It seemed that Taiyo didn't remotely care that he had their attention or had brought such things to light in front of anyone. Vince and Marcus both could appreciate what was between the twins in a sense, even if they themselves weren't so close. Marcus had to admit he thoroughly enjoyed the cute sounds and expressions coming from Tsuki as his brother was playing with his body and when he was told to move Marcus moaned softly as Tsuki started to grind on him. This caused his hands to grip the other's hips even if he did nothing to stop his actions. Watching the two kiss again did nothing to ease his feelings either. Vince feeling a bit left out pouted for a moment before he figured he could at least explore and play with Taiyo's body while the wolf was paying attention to his twin.

"You sure?" Kaine teasingly asked though he had no intention of waiting that long. Feeling as though it'd be the death of him to go more than a couple of days. Once Tenmo had shorts on he took his husbands hand and started to lead him through the house and out towards the lake and their home. "So! What are we hunting tonight?" Kaine excitedly asked as they were walking. Leaning into his handsome Puppy's side as they made their way to the lake.

"Let's take a shower. I don't know how much longer I can just sit around!" Alise laughed as she moved to gather some clothes for them so they could dress and leave after their shower for the pack house. She had been so lazy and had remained mainly in her room in her bed, for so long that it was driving her insane. Alise needed to be able to stand and stretch and enjoy the shower, something she was bound determine they did.

Waiting until Otso had gotten dressed he took his boyfriend's hand and lead him from the room and out of the coven house towards town. "I think my favorite restaurant will be a good place to go, don't you?" Bryan said referring to the place he had taken them on their very first date after he had brought a drunk Otso home the night before. They had both liked it, and Bryan was definitely more for the higher end restaurants in town.

“Someone is enjoying double attention..” Taiyo teased Tsuki as he went back to rubbing the others front. It earned him a light smack, Tsuki a rosy red as he tried to hide the embarrassing truth. “Why don’t we all take this upstairs before Stick up Ass decides to ruin our fun?” Taiyo purred into Vinces ear before nipping along the others neck.

“Nothing big since it’s been awhile so probably a deer. They might be more abundant and out since the wolves were restricted in hunting the last few days” Tenmo explained as he happily walked by the others side. “I would say Rabbit but that’s more Otsos thing. He likes to chase the faster creatures over hunting larger animals” He said as he was trying to listen out for any deer.

Shi chuckled quietly, not minding that one bit. “I need a good hunt after all this...Don’t want to jump right into bears on my first hunt back” He chuckled again quietly before getting up. “Up and at ‘rn” He said, managing to carry her on her side with a bit of struggle. He was determined to do this, even if it proves to be difficult with all the muscle mass he lost and one arm but damn it he was determined!

“Oh that is a nice place! It will take me forever to get used to eating at such fancy restaurants” Otso said with a soft smile. To be taken out to such a fancy place on their first date? Even now, it felt wonderful to be fired on and spoiled but he always made sure Bryan knew he didn’t have to to make him happy. “I am so looking forward to a meal there..Hingy just thinking about it”

Marcus had to admit that he liked how embarrassed the wolf was, it was adorable and the fact that Taiyo brought attention to his brother liking the extra attention just made it all the better. Leaning forward Marcus pressed a kiss to Tsuki's neck enjoying hearing and seeing the wolf in pleasure. Suddenly Taiyo was turning to Vince who had started to explore the wolf's body just for him to mention moving upstairs before Bryan decided to ruin their fun. He had a point... the last time they had any fun in the living room Bryan had been quick to ruin it and that had been with Otso. Now Solaria was running around too and this wasn't anything she needed to see. "Sounds like a plan." He purred before he was standing up still holding Taiyo to him before he set the wolf down on his feet and took his hand to lead the way upstairs. Marcus on the other hand wasn't as willing to put Tsuki down and instead tossed the wolf over his shoulder and followed after Vince and Taiyo.

"That's true." Kaine mused when Tenmo told him he'd probably hunt deer and explaining why. It made sense, and since he hadn't been able to hunt for awhile it was best he started with something easier and worked his way back up. Knowing it was only a matter of time before Tenmo was going after bigger more dangers prey again. The mention of rabbits made him laugh, "Yeah I don't see you as a rabbit hunter. Otso on the other hand makes sense with how energetic he is." He admitted. When they reached the lake he took in a deep breath before letting it out in a sight. "It's so nice to be outside in the fresh air again." Kaine commented happily.

Alise was still surprised despite Shi saying he would when she was scooped up and though she could clearly tell it was not as easy for him as before and he was facing some difficulty she knew better than to speak against it. Not just that, but she really liked being this close to him and if he was okay with doing so she wasn't going to stop him from trying. As they entered the bathroom she leaned up and kissed him quickly flashing a smile, "You're still quite strong." She commented.

"So am I!" Bryan said happily when Otso mentioned that he was looking forward to a meal there explaining that he was hungry just thinking about it. They passed the twins and brothers' on their way out but Bryan paid them no mind since he had his little wolf at his side and more important things he was looking forward to. When they reached the town he set course for the restaurant and it wasn't long before they were walking in and being seated. Bryan requesting a booth since he wanted to be close to his wolf.

Taiyo was more than eager to follow Vince, holding the others hand tightly. His silver tail swayed behind him, looking behind to see Tsuki being hoisted over the others shoulder. “Careful now, you’ll make him even hornier when you man handle him like that” He teased, able to see Tsukis cheeks turn a bright red. “Can be so gentle but does love rough treatment” Taiyo purred as he wrapped his arm around Vinces waist. “You are so dead later..” Tsuki said with a quiet growl

Tenmo took in a deep breath, happy to enjoy the outside without any worry. It being by the lake only made it even better. His ears perked up happily at the sounds of a deer nearby, quickly turning into a wolf and farting off after the sound. It has been so long it made him eager to rush off to it

“Only a fraction of my former strength. That and I was focused on not dropping you. I’d sling you I’ve my shoulder but..Kai” He said quietly, putting a gentle hand on her stomach. This pregnancy was risky enough as it was and he didn’t want to take any chances of harming Kai.

Otso didn’t even notice or acknowledge the twins or brothers, far too encompassed in Bryan’s company. He was happy to see the restaurant in view now, even happier that a booth was available. He probably would have waited for it even if one wasn’t, he loved booth tables. He scooted into his seat, one hand browsing the menu while the other held Bryan’s hand

Marcus just smirked when Taiyo told him to be careful that he'd make Tsuki hornier by man handling him. That of course only served as encouragement and he made a mental note to do so more often to the other wolf. Especially when he heard him quietly growl at his brother telling him it was all so true. Vince chuckled himself feeling the arm wrap around his waist as they were walking, when they reached their destination he turned his gaze towards the others before opening the door and stepping inside.

Kaine was about to run and dive headfirst into the lake when he noticed something in Tenmo seem to click and before he knew it his handsome husband was changing into a wolf and darting off. Chuckling softly to himself he shook his head a bit amused but turned to follow after him instead of diving into the lake like he had originally intended to do. It was far more interesting to him to watch his puppy hunt then it was to go swimming.

"Still quite strong all the same, and I know you'll get even stronger as time passes." Alise replied not bothered that the strength Shi currently had was only a fraction of what it once was. He had new obstacles to face and they wouldn't be easy but she'd be there for him every step of the way backing him up and encouraging him. She telling her that he would have slung her over his shoulder but Kai had kept him from doing so. It was sweet that he worried so much about their son, leaning forward she caught his lips in a kiss before she was stepping to the side to get the water going. "Now undress." Alise said with a small smirk appearing on her lips.

Sitting at the table beside Otso with one hand in the other's and the other flicking through the menu it didn't take him all that long to decide on what he wanted before he was closing the menu and slipping his arm around his gorgeous boyfriend instead. "You're so cute." He whispered to Otso as the other was looking over the menu. "What looks good to you love?" He asked curious what Otso was feeling this morning.

Taiyo waited for Vince to open the door, following the other inside. “Now ask me anything you want about my little Tsuki over here while you have him all man handled and can’t stop you” He teased Marcus and Tsuki before shutting the door behind them all. “We know everything about everyone, even each other” Taiyo purred as he teased Vinces front.

Tenmo sped up faster, a deer darting into the tree line. He eagerly chased it, missing the thrill of the hunt and the breeze through his fur. It took a bit longer but he managed to pounce on it and bite into his neck. He happily started eating and ripping it apart in victory.

“Forward aren’t we?” Shi teased before pulling off his shirt. With a bit of fumbling on the button of his pants, he managed to take all his clothes off. His wolf ears and tail stuck out from him as he stepped into the warm water of the shower.

“You’re cuter..” Otso answered in a quiet purr as he was deciding what he wanted. “Besides you..?” He said with a playful glance and smirk before turning back to the menu. “That looks good..a bit light for breakfast but still filling enough so if I didn’t hunt I wouldn’t starve”

"Always so forward and eager." Vince growled when they were in the room and Taiyo was already teasing his front. Eagerly leaning forward to catch the wolf's lips in a deep kiss. "About everyone? That's quite a lot of people to know everything about, especially considering the pack and coven merger." Marcus responded as he pretty much tossed Tsuki to the bed in the room since Vince and Tsuki seemed perfectly happy with where they were. Moving over Tsuki he was more than happy to catch the wolf's lips in another kiss before he was moving down towards his chest. "I can say I wouldn't mind you teaching me more about your brother though." Marcus said with a small smirk as he glanced towards Taiyo.

Kaine was taking his time following after Tenmo not wanting to get in the way or ruin his chances of getting the deer, following his husband's scent through the trees. Appearing just as Tenmo was taking the deer down making a small smirk appear on his face as he leaned against a tree watching his husband who seemed all to happy to start tearing into it and eating making him chuckle softly. After a few moments he walked closer to his husband and cleared his throat so that Tenmo knew he was there before reaching down to pet him gently. "Quite the eager hunter you are." He mused with a smile.

"You know it!" Alise said with a laugh as she was undressing herself and stepping into the warm spray after him, leaning over to give him a kiss. "Now, are you going to be offended or feel babied if I was my sexy fiance?" Alise asked not wanting to do so if Shi wanted to wash himself for whatever reason. Holding up the shower gel to indicate that she didn't mind regardless but wasn't going to step on any toes.

"How sweet." He purred when Otso told him he was cuter in a quiet purr making him press a kiss to the other's neck. "You can of course order whatever you want love. Whatever sounds good to you." Bryan responded as the waiter reappeared and they were able to order. Ordering a cup of coffee he also ordered a ham and cheese omelet with hash browns since that sounded really good to him right now.

“Maybe not enough about the coven members yet but at least the pack” Taiyo purred as he stroked the other harder over his pants. Tsukis eyes widened as he was tossed on he bed, not wanting to admit how much his heart skipped a beat. Not a lot of people could man handle him like that but god was it hot! “Oh Tsuki?” Taiyo said with a small smirk when he took a break from kissing. “He loves rough rips under his ear, tugging at his piercings, and-“ Taiyo started to say before earning a low growl from Tsuki in embarrassment.

Tenmo picked up biz head when he felt a touch on his back, seeing in was his handsome husband. He swallowed the meat he had in his hand before going back to his human form. “I missed hunting..” Tenmo said with a purr, pulling Kaine into a deep kiss.

Shi looked over to Alise as he stepped in the shower. He didn’t want to admit he needed the help but he did..”I need help with my lower back and tail..” Shi said quietly, letting his tail and ears come out.

Otso smiled happily, knowing Bryan was enough of a treat to have in his life beyond today. Otso got himself a mango smoothie and French toast, happy with the selection. He rested his head on the other shoulders.

Vince wasn't really paying that much attention to what Marcus and Taiyo were talking about, enjoying the feeling of Taiyo stroking him harder through his pants and wanting to pay attention to the other wolf. Leaning forward to kiss the other's neck while he was slipping his hands beneath the wolf's shirt. Marcus on the other hand was listening to what Taiyo was saying even as he was paying attention to Tsuki who seemed to have an almost constant red face right now which just made him all the more appealing to him. "I suppose you two will always have enough time to learn about the coven." He commented as he was shifting to push Tsuki's shirt up since he wanted to see more of him. It was easy to ignore that his brother was in the room and despite talking to Taiyo knowing he was distracted with Vince made paying attention to Tsuki much easier. Taiyo was telling him what Tsuki liked until there was a low embarrassed growl from Tsuki that cut his twin off. "Now, now. Let your brother finish telling me what you like. Unless you plan to finish it for him?" Marcus chidded the other for cutting his twin off when he was dead set that Taiyo finished or tha Tsuki himself told him.

"I know you did, love." Kaine replied with a small smile. He was surprised when he was suddenly pulled down and into a deep kiss, Kaine could taste the animal blood on his husband's lips and in his mouth. It definitely wasn't as appealing and delicious as human or werewolf blood but it wasn't disgusting either. Returning the kiss he leaned into it, wrapping his arms around Tenmo's neck and only pulling away when he needed to breath. Flashing a large loving smile he glanced towards the deer, "You should finish eating. Then let's hit the lake!"

"Of course." Alise said as she grabbed a sponge and put some of the shower gel onto it before she was setting the bottle down and started to wash her fiance's lower back and his tail. Humming softly to them as they were doing so and enjoying being able to lavish him in attention like this. She always enjoyed any chance she had to give him a bunch if attention, especially when they were showering together.

After Otso had ordered his food and the waiter had left he turned the wolf's face towards him and caught his lips in a deep kiss. Breaking it a moment later and flashing the wolf a large smile, "I really think we should enjoy nice meals like this together more often. I love to pamper my gorgeous little wolf." Taking Otso out to things like this and giving him attention in all sorts of different ways was something that Bryan thoroughly enjoyed doing.

Tsuki looked away from Marcus, embarrassed by the whole ordeal. Of course Taiyo would embarrass him in such a sexual situation...while he is getting all felt up by Vince. “Someone all embarrassed?” He said with a purr to Tsuki, nipping at Vince neck in the meantime. “You like bondage and your lover seeing you in your most vulnerable state..in your height of pleasure. Getting the tip of your wolf ears nibbled on..” Taiyo continued on as a hand slipped under Vinces shirt.

Tenmo purred happily when the other pulled away from the kiss. He turned back into a wolf to finish off his meal, tugging the finished deer off into the bushes. “Now, to the lake” He purred again, happy for cool water and to wash off the splattered blood on him.

Shi purred quietly as he closed his eyes, enjoying her touch. He was glad that even if he had to give up some of his power, at least it was with her. If it was Alise, he did not mind getting some help from her. He did love her touches and loved their time bathing. He hummed again, turning his head to kiss wherever he could reach.

Otsos eyes widened when he was deeply kissed in the restaurant. His face turned a bright red but he kissed the other back deeply as well. “I’d..like that too” He said quietly, still feeling a bit flustered. While he may have been embarrassed, he loved the public display of affection.

It was cute really, how Tsuki embarrassedly looked away from him his face still an adorable red which made him all the more amused. Listening as Taiyo told him more about the sexy wolf beneath him he raised an eyebrow, "Kinky, huh?" He mused with a smirk. For some reason he was surprised to hear that Tsuki liked bondage, but at the same time considering how he liked rough treatment in just about any other way it wasn't all that surprising after all. Vince on the other hand was still distracted and though he managed to catch part of what was said he didn't catch all that much of it purring happily at the nip to his neck. Shifting away enough to slip Taiyo out of his shirt before his fingers started dancing over his torso again making it's slow way down to his pants which he teased the idea of removing by running his fingers along the hem.

"Yay!" Kaine yelled excitedly happily running off towards the lake after Tenmo had taken care of his deer. This time he was quick to dive headfirst into the water while he still had the chance and before Tenmo had the opportunity to get distracted by anything else. Loving the cool water after being cooped up in the coven house for so long, the fresh air and ability to do whatever they wanted made him so happy. After surfacing and swimming around a bit he glanced towards Tenmo. "Hey, Puppy?!" He called towards his husband. "Have you ever given much thought to us... travelling?" Kaine asked curiously.

Alise smiled when Shi turned his head to kiss wherever he was capable of reading letting out a soft laugh as she continued to wash his back and tail. When she finished with that she leaned forward and kissed his neck before she was handing him the spong and telling him to wash his front while she washed his hair. She loved being able to pamper her wolf and give him attention, not really paying much mind to the fact that there were things that Shi was no longer capable of doing.

The embarrassed look that crossed Otso's face after giving him a kiss made him laugh softly, "I should kiss you in public places more often if you look this sexy after." He purred with a smirk. While they waited for their food he just continued to shower Otso with affection and attention while at the same time having a playful conversation where he occasionally took the chance to tease him just because he could.

“Now then..if that’s that..I believe someone has plans to undress me?” Taiyo purred as he knelt before Vince, pushing him more against the wall. “I might want a little taste first..” He said with a teasing smirk as he nipped at the others clothed front. Tsuki was ready to kill the other for being so forward about his kinks but they both liked to cause mischief..he just didn’t expect it while they were both getting sexual in the same room. Tsukis ears twitched as he tried to ignore his either getting busy from the corner of his eye, slipping hands under the others shirt.

Tenmo enjoyed the water for a bit in human form, the blood quickly off of him. He swam toward the other when called, floating in front of the other as he spoke. “Travel? Not to any particular destination but a getaway sounds nice. A trip for just the two of us..we can call it a second honeymoon. Away from everything..just us..” He said with a purr.

Shi loved being pampered, planning on enjoying every second of it. A few days ago, he thought she was no longer in his life and she was here, spoiling him rotten in love. That he did not mind, falling harder for her every day. The wedding would be torture but hoped he would be stronger whenever it did happen.

Otso squeaked quietly in embarrassment, covering his darkening face with his hands. He did love the affection but oh boy did he go red at being shown his love in public. He was glad that people could know regardless this tall drink of water was his alone. He tried not to blush at the continued teasing as he waited for their food to arrive.

"I always have plans to undress you." Vince growled more than eager to do so but it seemed he was not going to be allowed to actually undress Taiyo yet. The wolf was instead kneeling before him pressing him back against the wall before telling him that he wanted a little taste first. There was of course no objection from Vince who was letting out a pleased purr even at the nip, "Well, hurry up then and start tasting!" He said excitedly. His cock was definitely hard and wanted the attention something that was because of Taiyo's attention. Marcus didn't pay them any mind as he moved to roughly nip under Tsuki's ear deciding to test one of the things that Taiyo had told him about his brother before he was moving lower and nipped as he moved down towards the wolf's pants. While he was thoroughly enjoying Tsuki's embarrassment he wanted to enjoy more of him as well, being quick in undoing his pants and baring his member to him. Marcus spared Tsuki a glance before he was leaning down and licking up the wolf's length.

"I think us travelling and going on a second honeymoon is a fantastic idea!" Kaine admitted with a large smile. "Where would you want to go? I want to go somewhere fun and exciting! Maybe warm... but not to warm..." Kaine started to say already excited by the idea and really wanting to do this. "Maybe it could be kind of a travelling honeymoon? We could... plan to go to more than one place?" He asked thoroughly excited.

After she had finished washing Shi Alise turned to focus on herself but not before she was leaning over to give him another loving kiss. "I love you so much." She murmured before she was focusing on herself. It was so nice being able to be with Shi again and have him at her side. Everything seemed even better now, she was taking advantage of every single moment she had with him.

It was so cute to watch his little wolf's reactions and of course said reactions just encouraged his behavior. Their food arrived not long after though and he gave Otso a break taking a bite of his omelet and falling immediately in love with it. As they ate he just had a more casual conversation with Otso, doing his best not to tease him since he figured he had done so enough and made him red enough for one day. Or... at least for now. There was no telling how he would feel later and if he'd want to make him blush again or not.

“Kinky..Naughty boy” Taiyo purred as he nipped more at the clothed area. He undid the button with his hand, pulling down the others zipper with his teeth. He popped the others member out, giving it long teasing licks before taking every inch of the other in one swallow. Tsuki let out a low deep pleasure filled growl when he felt the other roughly nip under his ears, taking in a sharp breath of air. It made more blood pool down beflow as soon even that was being given attention. He growled happily, gripping the others hair.

“A traveling honeymoon? You know..that sounds like not a half bad idea!” Tenmo said with a wide grin. “Not too fond of really hot places myself but something nice to escape from the cold for a bit. Somewhere tropical maybe..?” He pondered, wondering where they could go.

“I love you more...” Shi purred as he watched her wash herself. He tried my tone greedy and hold her close so she could at least finish bathing herself. A goddess..a truly perfect goddess...

Otso needed a bit to calm his blush, happy his French toast had finally arrived. He often found himself kicking off the maple syrup and sugar off his fingers, preferring that to wasting it on a napkin. He did use a napkin when it got too messy, hoping it didn’t look too..suggestive

A soft growl was Vince's response to Taiyo's words a small smirk appearing on his face. "I'm the kinky naughty boy? You're the one disclosing your brother's kinks and turn ons." He purred though it was quickly followed by a pleasured moan when he felt Taiyo's tongue on him. They were teasing licks and he knew that Taiyo was doing it to him on purpose, which made him highly impatient, but it wasn't very long before he was being taken into the wolf's mouth. His hand was quick to tangle into the other's hair before his hips moved slightly trusting into his mouth. Despite his best attempt to not do so, small moans and growls escaping him with how good it felt. The reaction Marcus managed to get from Tsuki was definitely a pleasing one, and he made a mental not to do so more often. Continuing to lavish the wolf's hard member in attention, not minding the hand gripping his hair as he was more than happy to continue licking along his length for awhile before finally deciding to take him fully into his mouth.

Tenmo saying that it didn't sound like a bad idea for them to have a travelling honeymoon made him perk up quite a bit and get even more excited about the prospect. "We could... go see the Amazon? It's tropical... and it's private... and beautiful." Kaine said knowing that he could go on, "Not to mention the exotic hunting options it presents you." He mused with a small smirk. It sounded like a really good idea to him and it was a tropical place like Tenmo had said. "Then maybe... the Bahamas? I've kinda always wanted to see that. Anywhere specific you've wanted to go?" Kaine didn't care how long they were away, it would be amazing not to mention the people they might meet.

"I don't think that's possible." Alise replied with a smile. She managed to finish washing up despite how her mind kept getting side tracked thanks to Shi watching her and wanting to be close to him instead. Finishing she leaned over to give him a deep loving kiss before she was turning the water off and movie to step out of the shower. Wrapping a towel around herself and turning to Shi holding the other up for him.

It was so cute, the way his little wolf was behaving. Especially when he was licking the syrup and sugar off his fingers, unless he deemed it too much and then used a napkin. 'Such a little tease. Even when he doesn't mean to be.' Bryan thought to himself knowing that Otso was being innocent even if it did not remain that way in his mind. After he finished breakfast he just relaxed back in the booth drinking his coffee and enjoying the company of Otso. When they both had finished and rested a little he paid the bill before he was leading his little wolf out of the restaurant. "Now, what is something you always wanted to do? We can do it together." Bryan asked wondering what Otso would say.

Taiyo hummed along the others length when he felt the other thrusting his hips into his mouth. He kept his tongue under the others length, wanting his piercing to roll over him with every movement. Taiyoz hands gripped tightly at the others hips as he moved his fast faster along the other. Tsuki let out another growl as he was finally be taken fully in Marcus’s mouth, thrusting his hips up into him 85 was hard not to be turned on further by the sounds of pleasure that filled the room.

Exotic hunting options..his interest was definitely peeled further upon mention of it. “Never anywhere specific, you covered anywhere I could want to go” He said as he was eager for this trip now. “We can go perhaps after Shia wedding? I don’t think they can wait too much longer and it will give us time to properly plan out our trip!” Tenmo spoke eagerly, his tail wagging happpily behind him.

Shi let out a small teasing huff before he went back to finishing their shower. It ended in a perfectly deep kiss before they finally both decided to step out. He took the towel to dry his hair before wrapping it around his neck, not able to tie a towel around his waist one handed.

Otso figured it would only be fair to tease Bryan back after all the teasing he endured at breakfast. The next time he got syrup on his fingers, he made slowl work of licking it off, letting the syrup drip all the way down to the base of the finger. He stuck it tongue to it and slowly dragged it upward, sucking on the tip to get the remainder. Their meal was finally finished as they both stepped outside. “I’m..maybe..I wanted to go ride he swam boats on the lake. I only ever got to ride them with Shi and..it’s cute..” Otso said bashfully

Vince was drowning in pleasure, especially with the feeling of Taiyo's piercing running along the underside of his member, it just made him enjoy it more. Feeling Taiyo's hands gripping his hips tightly as he started to bob his head fast making a loud undignified moan escape Vince who felt his face flush in slight embarrassment. But it felt too good to deny, and he really didn't want to try to deny it no matter what sounds were drawn from him. 'So close...' He thought with a groan wanting to have his release. Marcus was also quite enjoying himself, bringing Tsuki pleasure and watching that cute face as he was humming and moaning around the wolf's length wanting to see and hear him in pleasure even more. It was clear based on their previous interactions that the sounds of Vince and Taiyo were actually making Tsuki feel things even more. Apparently the sounds of their brothers' enjoying themselves was making it more intense and giving Tsuki more pleasure. Which was pleasing to Marcus, even if such things were not normally something he'd do.

It seemed the Tenmo really liked the idea of going to the Amazon, seeing the look in his husband's eyes change in a good way at the mention of exotic hunting options. This of course made him incredibly happy, seeing Tenmo's tail wagging happily in the water and making the water splash around a little which just made it all the more adorable. "That sounds great. We can start planning our trip and when we get a date for their wedding we can book our flight and hotel!" Kaine said excitedly. A small smirk appeared on his face though and he nudged his wolf playfully, "We'll just have to be mindful when we decide to thoroughly enjoy our hotel room that there are neighbors." He teased since it had been awhile since they had to worry about that. Living in the pack or coven house the sounds and scents of sex were nothing new, but living alone they had thrown caution to the wind. They'd have to try to be more mindful when staying in a human hotel on their second honeymoon. "It'll be a lovely second honeymoon though. I'm interested to see just how much stamina my little puppy has when we aren't exploring new sights and enjoying the local... tastes."

Smiling at the other's naked body she grabbed their clean clothes, the first thing she did was help Shi get into his shirt since she knew that was the hardest thing for him to get on by himself even if he was capable of doing so. "Do you... want me to help you finish getting dressed love?" Alise asked giving Shi a loving smile to let him know that she wasn't doing it because she thought he was incapable. She just wanted to make his life as easy as possible, and if that meant helping him get dressed then she'd be more than happy to do so.

Bryan wasn't unaware of how Otso decided to truly tease him when he apparently came to realize that he had his attention whenever he was licking the syrup off his fingers. This made him let out a soft growl as he knew he had to behave himself in the restaurant. After they left he waited to hear what Otso had always wanted to do only to find out that he apparently wanted to do the swan boats on the lake. "Swan boats?" He asked as he took the wolf's hand and made his way towards the lake to do just that. "Can't say I've ever done that before. Could be fun." He mused.

“Fuck I need it bad..” Tsuki said with a low growl as he looked up at Marcus. It was agonizing how much pleasure he was in, so close to his release. His hips bucked a bit upward into the others mouth, groaning as he hit his pleasure in the others mouth. Taiyo purred happily along the other as he made him make such a noise. It was nice to be in control of the others pleasure, wanting it to never end.

“Sounds like a plan to me” Tenmo said with a happy smile, giving the other a deep kiss. “What a shame..” He teased before placing a few kisses on the others neck. “Maybe find a private nook on a beach somewhere..do it somewhere tropical” he purred, wanting to tease his husband more.

Shi heard her offer for help, knowing he would need to get help if he didn’t want to spend longer than necessary getting dressed. He nodded quietly as he raised his hand to let her slip on his clothes. It would take awhile to get used to but knew she was doing it out of love. He might have put up more of a fight if it was anyone else.

Otso lvoed to heat the low growl that came out of the other, knowing the other had to behave in public. “It is really fun! It’s nice and quiet and you can hear the splashing of the water. Either way, it’s just a fun time” Otso smiled happily that he would finally get to try the swan boats with someone he was madly in love with

Hearing Tsuki speak in a low growl encouraged Marcus to give the wolf his release, something he had already been determined to do but now was focusing more intensely on. It wasn't much longer after that and feeling Tsuki's hips buck up pushing him further into his mouth that the wolf was reaching his climax. Marcus was more than eager to receive it, drinking it down before he was finally releasing his member with a pop licking the tip to clean him up before he was moving up his body to give Tsuki a heated kiss. Vince on the other hand was far to focused on what Taiyo was doing, his hand moving down and burying itself in Taiyo's hair, inching closer and closer to his climax. With a deep moan he pushed Taiyo down more and finally managed to reach his climax. His breath was unsteady as he relaxed against the wall, finally letting his hand release the wolf only to move down to rub over his cheek. Taiyo was so attractive, and his mouth was definitely skilled.

Kaine was definitely excited for this trip, not just to have a second honeymoon with Tenmo but because it was his first time travelling away from the coven since he joined them and the change would be amazing. "You just like the idea of sex outside again." Kaine laughed when Tenmo mentioned finding a tropical beach that they could do it on. "And you seem to have a soft spot for beaches." He teased as he caught his husband's lips in a deep kiss. "You find the spot, and you know I wouldn't possible be able to turn you down." He purred.

Alise could tell that this wasn't entirely something Shi wanted to do, but she gave him a quick loving kiss when he agreed. After helping him get his shirt on she helped him slip into his boxers and then his pants. Happy that he trusted her enough to let her help him instead of trying to do it on his own and struggle. After getting him dressed she dressed herself and it wasn't long before they were both ready to leave the house and go to the pack house to get him some more shirts. "Ready, love?" She asked slipping her hand into his.

Bryan was glad he was able to do something like this with Otso, especially since it seemed to make him so happy. As they got to the lake he lead the way over to the swan boats and rented one. Holding his hand out he helped his cute little wolf into the boat before he was getting in after him and settling down. "This already seems nice. Not to mention it means I get a nice makeout session in the middle of the lake, right?" Bryan mused before they were heading off.

Tsuki fell back, breathing heavily as he had found his release inside Marcus’s mouth. He was happy when the others lips came up to his, returning the heated kiss. “Fuck me...” He purred in a sensual tone into the others near, nipping at the others neck. Taiyo could feel his head being pushed down as he was brought closer to his release. He looked up at he swallowed every last drop, licking his lips. “Couldn’t wait any longer..?” He purred, flicking his tongue over the others tip before standing back up again. “Now..someone wanted to undress me?” He said with a smirk

“You got me there..but you can’t deny that you like it too. And what can I say? I love beaches” Tenmo laughed as he kisse sKaine back happily. “I am going to make sure every part of you is loved on our second honeymoon” He said with a low purr.

Shi purred happily when he was kissed, feeling a little better. He let her help him get his clothes on, watching silently with a small smile. A really caring woman..he has thought that so much over the last few Fay’s and since he had known her. She was patient with him and gave him the support he needed and wanted. He nodded silently that he was ready, holding her hand tightly.

Otsos geeks turned a faint pink at the mention of a make out session in the middle of the lake. “I’d like that..” Otso said as he got into the boat with the others help. Otso started to paddle alongside him, his heart swelling with delight. He was finally getting to do swan boats with someone he lvoed! It was perfect!

Marcus was glad that the wolf returned the heated kiss a small smile appearing as it broke, though a curious look appeared on his face when Tsuki was quick to purr that he wanted him to fuck him after. The tone and nip to his neck making a spark of pleasure shoot through him. Groaning softly he dipped his head down to nip roughly at the wolf's neck, "How could I possibly refuse you when you're being so tempting?" It was of course a rhetorical question as he did not expect and answer. Though he was quick to finish getting undressed actually forgetting that Vince and Taiyo were in the room as he dipped down to make sure Tsuki was prepared enough for him. Doing some quick preparation before he was moving back up the wolf's body and sheathing himself inside the other. "Not with such a talented mouth." Vince said with heavy breaths, though a smile was also on his face. A pleased purr was his response to the reminder that he had wanted to undress Taiyo and he was quick to move to do so. Slipping his pants and boxers off to reveal the other wolf he was quick to sink to his knees in front of him and start lavishing the wolf's member in attention.

"No... you're quite right... I can't deny it." Kaine admitted with a soft laugh. He really did like it, and he also liked the idea of sex on a tropical beach somewhere. Secluded of course. Kaine wasn't the type for sex in a place he knew they would get caught, already dying of embarrassment just at the thought. Drawn from his thoughts he smirked when Tenmo told him that he was going to make sure every part of him was loved on their second honeymoon. "Oh I'm definitely looking forward to that. I do have quite a bit of stamina after all. Hopefully my sexy husband can keep up." Kaine purred into Tenmo's ear before he was smirking at the wolf and swimming away from him.

Walking towards the pack house made a bright smile appear on her face, already having fond memories of the two of them in each building and loving the opportunity to be walking freely with Shi once more. The walk from the coven house to the pack house really wasn't all that long and soon they were entering the pack house and moving up to Shi's bedroom. "You know... with how well the pack and coven are integrating themselves we won't be able to refer to either house as the 'coven' or 'pack' house for much longer." Alise commented suddenly as she looked up at Shi.

Seeing his cute wolf's cheeks turning a light pink made him chuckle but he had to admit it was absolutely adorable. Being told that his boyfriend would like for them to make out in the middle of the lake made his smile grow as they started to paddle out on the lake. When they were in a good enough spot Bryan stopped paddling and turned to Otso, placing both of his hands on each cheek and leaning in for a deep, passionate and loving kiss.

Tsuki purred loudly in pleasure when the other had so roughly nipped his neck. He loved it when Marcus went a little rough with him, showing his more dominant side for him in the bedroom. At all other times he was more reserved and quiet, more suited to his tastes than Taiyo with his lover. Taiyo meanwhile flicked his tongue over the his lips, watching the other sink down on his knees in front of him. He hummed happily in response to the attention, knitting his hands in the others hair.

“You? Questioning if I can keep up?” Tenmo raised an eyebrow with a small chuckle. “Hey, get back here” Tenmo laughed as he went to swim after Kaine. It would be nice to travel outside of the houses for once, to get out there and see the world.

Shi nodded quietly in response, still having his moments where he went back to his old quiet behaviors. She did have a point..There were already so many weddings and so many relationships..and the first mixed child of the Union. They even had a human girl amongst them all so it really was all twisted within one another.

Otso went back to paddling, trying to find them a good spot far out in the middle of the lake. Everyone was close to looking like tiny specks of color along the shore line. He soon stopped paddling, feeling the other cup his face. He blushed a bit brighter, finally getting one dream of his in getting to do paddle boats with a significant other. He closed his eyes slowly, wrapping his arms around the others waist