An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"I bet he is." Alise admitted with a small smile positive that Shi was a nervous wreck, she was quite nervous herself, though she was sure it wasn't anything like his. "We both look stunning." Alise said softly as she looked at them standing side by side in the mirror before Otso was pinning the veil into her hair. "You're so sweet." She mused at the encouraging and sweet words Otso had to say about her and Shi. It made her hope more and more that Bryan would realize what he was missing if he didn't marry Otso. Drawn from her thoughts when Otso held his hand out to her and spoke she gave him a nervous smile. "As ready as I'll ever be!" Alise happily responded taking Otso's hand and letting him lead the way knowing that it was finally time just made her heart pound even harder in her chest and her nervousness triple. But she was still really excited, and eager.

"Just a few more minutes." Kaine promised Shi when the wolf mention not having been apart from her for so long in forever. It had probably been when they had thought he had died and he had thought Alise had been killed. But today was not like any of that, it would be the happiest day if not the second happiest -next to Kai's birth- of their lives. It was just moments away too as they went to the venue and got into place, Kaine excited for the two to finally have their special day and because it meant that he and his own husband were super close to leaving on their second honeymoon. They had already told Xavier and Adrian that they were taking this trip and would be back in a few weeks after the wedding.

"Good." Xavier said glad that Solaria was warm enough and comfortable, watching as she impatiently asked if it was starting yet looking absolutely adorable as she did so. Once everyone was in place and they got the news that Otso and Alise were ready Xavier told Solaria she could start now knowing she was aware of what to do from doing the same thing for Kaine and Tenmo's wedding.

Solaria positioned herself at the start of the aisle, waiting patiently for her cue. Once she saw it was time, she slowly began to walk down the aisle, spreading petals behind Shi as he walked to the end of the aisle. This was actually happening..He was getting married. He never thought he would get this much less fall in love and here he was. His heart leapt into his throat when he first saw Otso and then..Alise. She looked heavenly and just so..perfect. Shis eyes welled up with tears, hands shaking a bit at just how beautiful she was. Even his normally still tail wagged like a mad man as tears flowed freely down his face in awe.

Otso led Alise to the end of the aisle, seeing Shi Alise and near bawling at the sight of her. Otso gave Alise a small smile before slowly walking her down the aisle. He was focused on looking proper and being elegant to notice anything happening in the crowd from Bryan or anyone else. They eventually reached the end, passing her hands off to Shi. Adrian casually wipes a tear forming in the corner of his eye. Another one of his “boys” was getting marrried..He couldn’t be happier Shi met his soon to be wife

Just like everyone else Bryan had turned to watch Alise walk down the aisle, but unlike everyone else it wasn't Alise who held his undivided attention. A growl came from him, dominant and claiming one that made Kaine turn to him from his spot but he ignored the vampire. The growl seemed to turn to a purr the closer Otso and Alise got to the end of the aisle, but his eyes never left his sexy wolf. The sight of Otso walking down the aisle had elicited emotions from Bryan he hadn't been expecting, but there was definitely a fired in his eyes and he knew that wolf was his. But there was also a new craving, to maybe... make Otso walk that aisle again for him.

Alise suddenly understood Kaine and Adrian's eagerness to just run down the aisle to their partner, because that was what she wanted to do when she saw Shi standing there. Seeing the tears and the way that his tail was wagging furiously only made happy tears of her own sprout up and she was dying to be at his side. Though she managed to control herself enough to actually walk down the aisle as she was supposed to. Thanking Otso's steady arm and pace for that, when they finally made it to Shi Alise wanted to rush things even more but managed to stay calm as her hands were taken into his. It was the longest most agonizing moment of her life as they exchanged vows, said their "I do's" and exchanged rings, but the moment that they were told they could kiss her arms wrapped around his neck and she was eager to kiss him. This was without a doubt the happiest day of her life.

Otso took his spot towards the front as the ceremony began. Shi has to try and hold back more tears when he saw a alise crying walk down the aisle. He was so happy when she was in front of him, even more exquisite up close. He hated how long he has to wait, the part that mattered coming up. Not even a second after those words were uttered, he took Alise into a deep kiss. Shi picked up his new wife in his arms without effort, trying not to cry at it as he twirled her around with a big goofy smile. Otso and everyone clapped like mad before they all started prepping the reception. “You were gorgeous..see I could get him to cry!” Otso smiled and Shi gave him a playful wackZ “Not so bad yourself...” Shi nodded

Shi twirling her around made a large smile cross her face, knowing that Shi was really happy he was even able to do that. The gift Otso had given them was amazing, and she had to admit it was probably the best thing anyone could have gotten them for their wedding. Standing there beside her handsome husband her eyes moved to Otso who had come over and spoke making her laugh softly. "You are incredibly sexy." Alise mused as her eyes moved back up to Shi a bright smile on her face. Then her attention moved back to Otso for a moment, "I think Bryan is more than eager to claim you." She mused just as the vampire appeared and his arms snaked around Otso's smaller figure pulling him against himself.

Kaine was more than happy to help set up the reception before he was darting off to find Otso. With their second honeymoon coming up fast he wanted to ask the small wolf for ideas about the great sex that he had recorded Tenmo promising him and how there was no limits to what it could be since it meant that if they were going to adopt a child it could happen in the next few weeks. Finding Otso with the lucky couple and a clinging Bryan he chuckled softly. "Sorry to interrupt this lovely gathering but I need Otso!" Kaine said pushing Bryan aside and pulling the little wolf along with him while congratulating the lucky couple. He hadn't had a chance to ask Otso about it before and he didn't want to do it through text from the airport or the hotel after they left.

“You are sexier..My snowy angelic wife” Shi purred, both arms around her waist. Being able to hold her completely felt more perfect, even if t was a prosthetic arm. He carried his bride down the aisle, he could hold her like this..Otso gave them the best gift ever. Shi saw Otso being tugged around and wanted by so many people, chuckling to himself. “Even though my mind was on other things..you were eyeing Otso like a slab of meat from his spot up there” Shi held Aliss close with a small chuckle.

Otso smiled in the others arms before Kaine needed him for something, quickly dragging him away. He blew Bryan a kiss before being pulled away to privacy by Kaine. “Yeah, what’s up?” Otso smiled as he straightened out his tie

"I don't know what you're talking about. I always look at him like that." Bryan replied trying not to bring attention to the definite change in the way he had been eyeing Otso as he walked Alise down the aisle. He had a feeling that the happy couple had done this on purpose, and he was eyeing them in a way that clearly stated that. "That may be so, but you were definitely eyeing him more than normal." Alise teased the vampire wondering what Kaine could have possibly needed Otso for but not entirely minding. At least it meant that she could tease Bryan a little, and that was definitely a pleasing thought.

"Well, I got Tenmo to promise me some amazing sex before we ended up adopting a child since after talking over the phone with Xavier, Adrian and Solaria we realized how careful we'd have to be. He specifically said, 'Any position, any wired or crazy kink or way I would want it.'" Kaine said quoting his husband. "Since you helped me with that perfect idea for Tenmo's birthday I thought I'd ask you for help thinking of something. I even recorded him promising it so he can't back out on me." Kaine mused thoughtfully. "With us leaving on our second honeymoon quickly approaching I want to have the details of it planned out or at least discussed encase we end up adopting when we return from the trip." He expressed.

“You’re not wrong..” Shi said with a small shrug his his shoulders. “But you are also not right..You were especially focused on him throughout the wedding. Even I could see that through my tears” He teased Bryan. “It’s just a suit..We didn’t parade him around in a white dress, that’s for the bride” Shi teased more, kissing her neck.

“Really now?” Otso said with wide eyes and a playful smirk. “Well I don’t have anything immediately coming to mind, wasn’t quite expecting that question right now” He laughed before he tried it think. “There’s bondage, you can dress up in something especially cute, even sexier than your hunter outfit. Or do all that to him, blindfolding, trying to think of things not involving him eating food off you again” Otso said with a small smile. “What do you think of my suit by the way? I tailor made it myself, Alise wanted me to wear white” He smiled happily with a little twirl

A soft blush appeared on his face when Alise and Shi both called him out on watching Otso more than normal, being especially focused on him. The comment about him just being in a suit while being told they hadn't paraded him around in a white dress made a soft growl escape him. Knowing that they had a point but that Otso parading around in a white dress definitely wouldn't have helped. "Yeah, yeah. You two had this whole thing planned out. Including wanting him in a white suit for a reason. You're not fooling me." Bryan said with a look that clearly stated he knew what they were up to. "What are you talking about? We aren't up to anything." Alise replied with an innocent look. Though she did turn to kiss Shi after her husband had kissed her neck, wanting to kiss him again and again.

"Mm-hmm." Kaine hummed with a nod as he watched the other's eyes widen before a playful smirk had appeared. "Even if you can't think of anything right this moment just keep it in mind for me? You could always text me any last minute ideas while we're on our trip." Kaine offered wanting Otso's help to think of something, anything really. What the other did say made him think about it for a moment, and he had to admit it probably would be quite amazing. "Dress up in something sexier than my hunting outfit, huh?" He mused trying to think if something would come to mind. "What do you think would make me look sexier?" Kaine asked a little teasingly but also seriously. Figuring he could add dressing up to whatever he ended up deciding to do. "You look amazing, and the suit is quite lovely." Kaine replied when he was asked about it. "Not to mention your big scary vampire couldn't take his eyes off you." He teased.

“It’s a winter wedding, why not have the person walking my wife down the aisle wear a white suit?” Shi asked with a small shrug again. It was still weird to call alise his wife but it made him so happy. “Fine then..You want me to tease you on purpose?” He smiled before pulling out his phone and texting something. He put his phone away before Bryan could see what he was up to

“I don’t know..booty shorts? I’m trying to come up with things you might not have already done..In the end it’s up to you. You can get anything you want out of him” Otso said with a wink before his phone buzzed. “Huh..for some reason Shi wants me to put on a sexy white wedding looking dress..Okay, it is his wedding” He shrugged confused before putting his phone away. “Be right back..!” Otso smiled as he darted back off to the pack house. He quickly found a white Belle looking ballgown ans dome white high heels. He did a quick face of makeup to look sexy and beautiful, wanting to complete the look. He wasn’t sure why he was doing this but wanted Shu to have the best day ever. “Shi...I wore what you asked me to!” Otso called out as he came running back to the border, looking like a Cinderella running away from the ball

"Plenty of other colors can be associated with winter, like sky blue, pastel blue, light blue... blue!" Bryan retorted giving Shi a look stating clearing he wasn't going to fall for them having Otso dressed like that just because it was a winter themed wedding. What Shi said next made Bryan try to see what he was up to but he had to give the wolf credit, he was fast. It didn't mean he wasn't eyeing him suspiciously knowing he was up to something. It didn't seem like he had to wait all that long though because soon Otso was appearing and what he was wearing made his eyes widen. "You..." He said but his words seemed to get caught in his throat even if he had been about to blame Shi again knowing this was his doing. Bryan's eyes were raking over Otso and he growled before he moved towards his little wolf and scooped him up into his arms, his growl only seeming to get louder now that he was claiming the other. Pressing his lips against Otso's in a demanding and deep kiss not caring if it made his little wolf blush or not at this point.

Kaine thought about it and nodded knowing that Otso had a point, in the end it came down to the fact that he'd get whatever he wanted, no matter what it was. A promise that Kaine wasn't going to allow Tenmo to back out of, especially since he had gone through the trouble of recording him saying it. Suddenly Otso's phone buzzed and he watched the other take it out before he was speaking. It made Kaine give the wolf a curious look when he said that Shi wanted him to wear a sexy white wedding looking dress. A second later Otso was running off to do as Shi apparently wanted, shrugging Kaine turned and hunted down his own husband wrapping his arms around him and holding him tightly. "Hey sexy!" Kaine greeted Tenmo with a large smile.

Otso stood in front of the three, finally letting go of his dress since he wasn’t running anymore. “Why did you want me wearing this Shi?” He asked curious but a growl interrupted. Bryan was looking at him with a really intense stare and growling in front of everyone. The growl only got louder, surprised at the sudden pulling into his arms and the deep demanding kiss. His eyes widened and his face turned a beat red, used to kisses like this but Bryan wasn’t one for doing it in front of others so it was all the more surprising. Shi smirked as Otso hands wrapped around the others waist as he returned the kiss.

Tenmo was sitting by Solaria as they were eating their dinner, making casual conversation. “Hey beautiful” Tenmo smiles as he kissed Kaines lips with a big smile. The ceremony was wonderful and Shi could not have looked any happier. Seeing him tear up was a surprise but it made the moment all the more magical

"Mine." Bryan growled in a clearly claiming way before he was scooping Otso into his arms and carrying him away from the others to a spot where he was sure that Otso would quite literally just be his. "I think Shi and Alise have too much fun teasing me." Bryan purred once he had settled away from the others at a table where he could sit Otso in his lap and keep the small wolf close to him. Leaning over he nipped the wolf's neck before nuzzling him, this time purring the word 'mine' into Otso's neck.

Alise couldn't help but laugh softly at the reaction they got from Bryan thank's to Shi's quick thinking. "You really do know how to tease him." She mused nudging her husband gently. Looking up at Shi she leaned up and gave him another kiss, "You look quite dashing in your suit." Alise added before she slipped her hand into his and pulled him along to go talk to some other people who had attended.

Sitting in the chair on the other side of Tenmo Kaine smiled at Solaria, "Did you like the wedding Solaria?" He asked her before he was turning his attention back to Tenmo. "I think Shi and Alise are having way too much fun teasing Bryan tonight." Kaine added when he noticed what Otso was wearing now and laughed softly before turning back to the pair. "How's the food?" He questioned.

- - - Updated - - -

"Mine." Bryan growled in a clearly claiming way before he was scooping Otso into his arms and carrying him away from the others to a spot where he was sure that Otso would quite literally just be his. "I think Shi and Alise have too much fun teasing me." Bryan purred once he had settled away from the others at a table where he could sit Otso in his lap and keep the small wolf close to him. Leaning over he nipped the wolf's neck before nuzzling him, this time purring the word 'mine' into Otso's neck.

Alise couldn't help but laugh softly at the reaction they got from Bryan thank's to Shi's quick thinking. "You really do know how to tease him." She mused nudging her husband gently. Looking up at Shi she leaned up and gave him another kiss, "You look quite dashing in your suit." Alise added before she slipped her hand into his and pulled him along to go talk to some other people who had attended.

Sitting in the chair on the other side of Tenmo Kaine smiled at Solaria, "Did you like the wedding Solaria?" He asked her before he was turning his attention back to Tenmo. "I think Shi and Alise are having way too much fun teasing Bryan tonight." Kaine added when he noticed what Otso was wearing now and laughed softly before turning back to the pair. "How's the food?" He questioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Oreos heart skipped a beat at being claimed so boldly in front of Shi and Alise, with a sexy growl to match. He let out a small squeak when he was suddenly picked up, not able to see the others arms under the gown as he was carried away to a far by table. “Hopefully not too much..tnat does explain the suddenly asking me to wear this” Otso said quietly as the other purred he was his again into his neck his time. “All yours..” Otso said shyly, his face a bright red

“And you look radiant in your dress” Shi said softly as he gave her a gentle kiss. “Come on..Time for me to show off my wife to everyone..mine” Shi purred against her neck with a small kiss as he went to go mingle with her.

“So much fun, I’m so happy they’re married! She looks like a princess!” Solaria spoke happily with a big smirk on her face. “Foods good babe” Tenmo smiles as he kissed Kaines cheek. “A good meat selection and a lot of extra stuff. Probably Shis doing so Solaria can eat not just meats” He chuckled

A purr was his response to Otso saying it explained why Shi had suddenly asked him to wear the dress. "It does look beautiful on you." He mused a small smirk appearing on his face. "Have I not been meeting all my sexy little princess' needs?" Bryan teased Otso letting his hand snake it's way to the wolf's leg before it was trailing up it and beneath the dress. Not really caring about anyone or anything else. He had to tease his little wolf, for one because he was cute as hell, and because he felt like he didn't tease him enough lately. Otso admitting to being his with such a shy look on his face had him purring even more.

"I like the idea of us showing each other off!" Alise said with a laugh letting Shi lead the way so they could mingle with the others. Their wedding was turning out to be amazing, and she had a lot of fun talking to everyone else at least until she insisted that they dance and pulled Shi off to do just that.

"I'm glad the food is good!" Kaine laughed as he watched the two before he was leaning over for a kiss. It was also cute how happy Solaria seemed to be, and he was glad that she was able to be part of this wedding too. Not to mention she had been wanting this to happen for Shi and Alise before the pair had even been dating.

Otso turned even redder when he felt the others hand snaking up his dress. He must really be laying a claim if he was doing this and not caring about all the people around him. “O-of course you have..” He spoke shyly, trying not to squirm too much on the others lap. The purr wasn’t helping and how forward he was in front of everyone. “We will have to slip away after the wedding..than you can take the dress off” Otso purred in the others ear.

Shi mingled for a bit, not saying much but he was smiling warmly. He was so happy and felt like he was king of the world. Soon, Alise was pulling him to have their first dance. He put his hands in their positions, holding her close as he danced. He never thought the vampire he danced with that day would today be his wife.

Tenmo kissed Kaine more, Solaria now occupied watching the first dance with a twinkle in her eye. “Adorable aren’t they..?” He smiled softly with a big grin

The way his adorable wolf was turning even redder at the movement of his hand just encouraged him to continue to let his hand move further up, not caring that there were a bunch of people around that could see what he was doing. If Shi and Alise wanted to keep pushing his buttons and tease him, they had to expect him to take the bait and pay his little wolf plenty of attention. Otso stuttering out that he had been meeting all his needs made a deep purr escape Bryan in acknowledgement, though he had to admit that he liked the offer and purr in his own ear. "You make it sound like that wasn't already the plan." Bryan replied with a teasing smirk.

Dancing with Shi was even more perfect today than it had been all that time ago when she had danced with him for the very first time. Even if it made her heart race just like it had back then, her sparkling eyes never left his and she was beaming happily the whole time. "I love you, more than anything... well... and Kai." Alise said with a soft laugh not wanting to forget their son. She'd love him tremendously as well, and she already did, because he was the two of them in one.

"They are... but not as adorable as I find you." Kaine replied with a soft chuckle and kissing Tenmo once more. "Now you hurry up and finish your food. I want a dance with you at least once tonight. We have a plane to catch in a few hours." Kaine said with a small smirk before he was already getting up and walking away from the table, leaving Tenmo to finish his food.

“I wasn’t expecting it to be the plan when I put this on..but now it is. I am looking foreword to after the reception then..I had to wear really tight boxers don’t woudk t show under the dress” Otso purred as he squirmed more in the others lap. He was growing to want him more and more right there, trying not to get hard and focus until the reception was over.

Shi felt like he was dancing on air, dancing just the two of them alone at the border. “I cannot wait for his arrival love..” Shi said as he was gentle on her hips. “His birth will be the happiest day of my life next to today..” Shi said quietly, his wolf ears popping out and twitching happily

Tenmo was quick to finish his food after that, being reminded of his deadline. He got up from the table, extending his hand to Kaine. He pulled him close to him and began to slow dance with him. Not as magical as heir wedding but weddings always brought out a romantic feel

Otso telling him that he had to put on really tight boxers so that they wouldn't show under the dress made his hand move up further wanting to touch and explore even more. He wasn't being subtle in his actions and didn't care who saw what he was doing to Otso while his hand finally found the fabric of the other's boxers. "I'm definitely looking forward to stripping you of all of your clothes after the reception." Bryan whispered in Otso's ear a small smirk appearing on his face before he pressed his lips to the small wolf's neck.

"Neither can I." Alise admitted. She was eager for Kai's arrival as well. She had been told at her appointment that he wasn't due for another four months, but she knew that he'd be coming sooner than that. The doctor had expressed their worry that she wasn't showing and that Kai seemed cramped, but there was nothing she could do about it. From this point on she'd have to see the coven's doctors for her and Kai though, as it would only cause more suspicion for her to continue to see the doctor in town. Not just that but Kai was definitely developing more rapidly than a normal child, which made her feel that he was definitely a hybrid. Seeing Shi's wolf ears pop out distracted him for a moment and he smiled at the other before leaning up for a kiss and leaning into him.

Kaine wasn't surprised that Tenmo was quick to finish his food after the reminder of their deadline before his hand was being taken and they moved to the dance floor. He was more than happy to get another opportunity to slow dance with his husband beaming up at his sexy wolf knowing it wasn't the same as their wedding but still quite romantic. "So sexy, what's something that you would absolutely love to see me wear? It can be anything." Kaine asked trying to get an idea of what he could wear for Tenmo that wasn't his hunting outfit in a way of seducing the man. Not that he needed to seduce Tenmo, but he liked the idea.

Otso let out a quiet whimper when he felt the others hands graze his boxers. His wolf ears popped out, twitching a bit as he tried to steady his breathing. He can consider it over after cake right? He wanted those hands ripping off his dress and taking him senseless with that possessive growl of his. He was so forward with claiming him and he loved it!

Shi kisses Alise in return, loving the sweet taste of her lips. “Let’s go get a slice of cake..sweet as you” He whispered as their dance ended, heading to the desert table. He was anxious about Kais health, knowing his growth was rapid and a vampire werewolf hybrid was virtually unheard of. They would make this work..together..as a family

“If I had to chose..god you look sexy in a lot...” Tenmo said as he tried to think hard of something besides his hunting outfit. “Very tiny booty shorts that show off your perky butt and front..That would be hot..” Tenmo said with a small purr into his ear. “Id want an outfit that shows every little curve of my husbands..” he smirked

The soft whimper he got was encouragement for sure, nuzzling the other's neck and smiling happy. He liked the reactions he was getting from Otso and continued to enjoy eliciting such responses from him. Noticing Alise and Shi move towards the cake made him chuckle softly. "Seems you won't have to wait much longer." Bryan breathed into Otso's ear. The reception was basically over after cake, and he was eager to get his little wolf home and out of the dress.

"Aw!" Alise said with a soft laugh happy to run off and get some cake though she found it cute that Shi thought it was as sweet as her. Smiling at her husband as they got to the cake she took a little bit of frosting on her finger and feeling playful dabbed it onto Shi's nose. "Couldn't help it!" She laughed with a gentle shake of her head.

A small smirk appeared when Tenmo expressed that he looked sexy in a lot, glad that he seemed to think so. The mention of tiny booty shorts made him give the wolf a curious look for a moment. Apparently Otso really did know Tenmo better than he thought since the small wolf had said the same thing when he had asked about sexy clothes to wear for his husband. "So... something that covers me... but barely? I can work with that." He mused though he had a feeling he'd end up wearing something that was probably in Otso's closet if he went with that completely. He'd probably get the same effect strutting around naked, which probably wasn't all that far off since he knew first hand how Tenmo liked to see him in little to nothing to begin with.

Otso wanted to get up but didn’t want Bryan to stop touching him the way he was. His bottom lip sunk into his mouth as he bit down on it gently. “You’ll have to stop to let me get cake, the sooner we eat the sooner the wedding is over..” Otso purred, running his hand along the others arm not under his dress.

Shis ears twitched when she dabbed the icing on his Nose. He flicked it off with his tongue before he let out a playful laugh. “I can’t help it either..” He smiled and spread it on her cheeks before licking most of it off. “Delicious..” He said with a low purr..

“That’s pretty much it..” Tenmo said with a small nod of his head. “You look good in anything so it’s hard to pick one specific thing. Although I haven’t seen you in those so I’d want to grab that butt..” Tenmo said with a purr, his tail swaying happily at Laine minimally dressed..or not dressed at all

"Hmm... I suppose..." Bryan sighed when Otso said that he would have to stop so that the other could get cake. After a little more touching he let his hand fall away and slip out from under the other's dress with a somewhat reluctant sigh following. Letting Otso slip out of his lap so that he could go get cake, he made himself more comfortable in his chair, waiting for his wolf to return a bit impatiently.

Alise laughed when she saw his tongue flick out to lick it off only for him to spread some on her cheeks and lick that off too. "Isn't it?" She mused before leaning forward for a kiss. A bright smile on her face when their lips parted, "Now, let's eat some cake." She laughed grabbing a slice. Taking a fork she took a piece of the slice and held it up for Shi, "Open up!" Happily feeding the bite to her husband she glanced towards Otso when he came over for some cake, "Having fun with Bryan now?" She asked with a soft laugh.

"Is there ever a time you don't want to grab my butt?" Kaine asked with a laugh and shake of her head not thinking that there really was a time that Tenmo didn't want to grab his butt no matter what he was or was not wearing. Leaning up for a kiss he pulled away to drag his husband over to get some cake, "My sweet tooth is dying for us to have some cake."

“I’ll be right back..” Otso chuckled, kissing his cheek with a fleeting kiss before leaving to go get cake. He was cutting up some slices before he watched Shi and Alise feeding each other. “Adorable..” She smiled to himself at the sight. “I am..” He said with a blush, thinking about the others hands up his dress. Shi chuckled at Otsos shy behavior, loving he teased Bryan enough to tease Otso.

“Never..But I cant help it” Tenmo smirked as he playfully kisses his neck. “It will be nice to eat the exotics fodonwehile we are awayX let’s try so many new foods” He purred as he got them both a plate of cake

"I'm glad you two are having fun. Sorry if we teased him a bit... too much." Alise said though it was clear that by her tone she wasn't really sorry at all. Not to mention the smirk on her face made it clear that they had definitely meant to tease him, possibly even more than they had. "I hope you too have fun." Alise added before she was turning her attention back to Shi and offering him another bite of cake with a smile. She was glad that Otso and Bryan were having fun, even if Bryan was now teasing Otso just as much if not more than they had teased him.

"And I love that you can't help it." Kaine purred with a smirk before he was taking the piece of cake that was handed to him. Happily taking a bite and humming at how good it tasted, it was sweet too, but not to sweet. Enjoying the cake and talking to Tenmo he made sure he gave their congrats to the happy couple. "Now no having Kai while Tenmo and I are gone!" Kaine said with a smile making Alise laugh.