An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"Aww! You're not going to strut around in your kimono all night?" Xavier teased when they had stepped inside a small smirk appearing on his face. Eyes once more raking over the other's figure, loving how sexy he looked, not that he didn't always look that way. "I suppose you could change though. Save this for... special... occasions?" He mused with a smirk. Leaning over to give the wolf a kiss before he was letting Adrian go on his way and change. Deciding this was a good time for him to see what the council had been up to and if they were making anymore strides in the rogue wolves and vampires that were still in the area.

"Mmmm you don't want to see me in it more often?" Adrian teased before giving him a parting kiss. "And I will save it for...special occasions" He smirked before going back up to Xaviers room to get changed back into his old clothes. He went to see the statues of the pack members that went on the hunter mission along with any other news. The hunters that were involved in the Otso bait mission had been killed so that made him sigh in relief. Just a few rogues to worry about and it should be better soon. Shi and Alise deserve the peace after all this...

"You know I'd love to see you in it constantly. But I'll definitely admire and appreciate it more if it was just for special occasions." Xavier admitted with a small smile. There was no reason to lie about it, since he was sure Adrian had already known that when he teased him. Sitting down with the council they had one of their normal meetings, just with the added threat of the rogues, at least with the hunters out of the way it paved an easier road forward. They were after all their biggest threats, especially more than one working together. One hunter was already rare in their towns, two was unheard of, this whole trouble had been such a rare and hopefully one time experience.

Adrian heard the rogue wolves, at least the ones that made themselves known, had been noticed fleeing upon Shi killing the one rouge wolf that went to attack Alise a few days ago. He was happy to hear this news, smiling and thanking the pack for their hard work. He made sure no one was injured and to keep him reported on any sightings. He knew the wolves were getting antsy and wanted to go back out and hunt again like they normally do.

It was a nice and peaceful talk, hearing how the rogue wolves had fled after Shi had taken down and torn apart the one to attack Alise was great to hear and he had to admit he was happy to know that. There were a few straggling vampires but nothing that worried the council indicating that they were rather young and easily disposed of from any single member. After discussing options a few more Xavier left the meeting feeling happy that things were about to return to normal and hunting down Adrian to give him the councils decision figuring it would benefit the wolves as well. After finding him and leaning in for a kiss he smirked at the smaller wolf, "The council has come to the conclusion that the few rogue vampires remaining don't pose a threat to the coven, and thus not a threat to the pack. They're extremely young and easily disposed of when encountered."

Adrian smiled wide, happy to hear the news. "Thats wonderful! Alise will be far less stressed and things can go back to normal again' He said as he kissed Xavier back. "We will have a lot of explaining to do with the school if they ask questions about what happened when we pulled her out for 'vacation'. That and trying to get our stories straight, but now we can turn our focus more toward the couple and their wedding and little bundle. If its a typical human pregnancy length, its a hybrid so who knows, it will be a spring or summer baby" Adrian finally stopped rambling, his tail wagging in excitement.

"You're incredibly cute when you're excited and your tail is wagging." Xavier teased nudging the other gently with a small smirk on his face. Leaning down to catch his lips in yet another kiss before he was taking Adrian's hand and heading through the halls. "It is great news though, it also means that the pack should be good on heading out to hunt too. We can head back to the house, and Tenmo and Kaine and go back to theirs. Unless... you want to stay here for now?"

"I am sure Solaria wants to go back to her room and I do want things to go back to normal for her. She is a bright and intelligent girl so she needs to get back to some normallcy again" Adrian said as he was trying to calm his raging tail. "Altthough I am sure she will want to come and visit Shi a lot and want to try and help Alise. Otso is over at the coven house half the time anyway more often than not when they are together even if they do switch" He chuckled. "And we know Shi and Alise will be gorilla glued together for awhile"

"Then it's settled, we'll head back to the house." Xavier commented as he reached out to run his fingers along his husband's furiously wagging tail trying to tempt it to keep doing so despite knowing that Adrian was trying to calm his wagging. It was absolutely adorable! He wanted to see it and tease Adrian a bit more while he had the opportunity, finding it brought out a bit more of an innocent side of his boyfriend. At least in appearance, since anyone who knew them knew that neither of them were innocent by any means. "You're right, Otso's practically moved in here, and Shi and Alise will be glued together for awhile granted they had lived mainly in the pack house until now. It will be interesting to see if they decide to move back there now that they have the option."

“I cannot wait for their wedding..It makes me so happy. I am just thrilled to have something to look forward to! Well that and the baby. I can turn my attention back to helping the new father and our daughter” Adrian said with a soft and gentle kiss on his lips. “Well now, I would check up on Shi and Alise but they need the quiet time” He said with a gentle smile.

"There is definitely quite a bit to look forward to with the threat past us." Xavier mused before he happily returned the other's gentle kiss. "Then we should definitely give them that quiet time, let's go check on Solaria before I claim your attention and cuddle you until we fall asleep." Xavier said as he was already leading Adrian along to go check on their daughter.

“I won’t complain..” Adrian chuckled before they went to check on their daughter. “Hey sunshine” He smiled, Solaria hugging him tightly. “Nothing is going to hurt us right? We are going to be okay now?” She asked with a look of concern. “Sunshine, of course we will be. Dad, Daddy and everyone will keep us all safe” He said with a tight hug and a kiss on top of her head

"I can't recall hearing you complain about anything really." Xavier mused when Adrian told him that he wouldn't complain. Not that he thought he would, though he was more than willing to follow him as they went to check on Solaria. The little girl instantly turned to them and she was quick in hugging Adrian making it all the more adorable. "We're all perfectly safe now." Xavier added with a smile leaning down to press a kiss to the top of her head. "Let's get you tucked in though, it's getting late. Tomorrow we'll go back home." He added.

“Yay!” Solaria seemed delighted in being told they would get to go back home tomorrow. It made Adrian chuckle at how adorable she was being, kissing the top of her head again. “Good night my little ray of sunshine” He smiled warmly as he tucked her into bed. “Good night Daddy” She said with a sleepy smile as she got comfortable in bed

Watching Adrian get her put to bed he leaned over and kissed her forehead before he was leading Adrian from the room and towards their room. Once in the room he was quick to tug the wolf into bed with him, arms wrapping around him and snuggling up to the other. "Mine." He purred happily before he let one hand leave his husband to hunt for the TV remote so they could watch TV and cuddle until they fell asleep.

Adrian chuckled happily when the other called him his, feeling like he was a young pup in love all over again. He would repeat multiple fights and do this all again so he could be without xavier. He closed his eyes happily as he fell asleep.

—-

Taiyo and Tsuki were sitting in the coven living room, showing Solaria various kinds of locks since she seemed to show an interest in mischief over the last few months. “The dial locks you need to listen for a small clicking sound when you turn the dial. It’s a bit harder probably for human ears but listen carefully” Taiyo said as she held a lock up to her ear and was twisting it.

Shi was still cuddled up to Alises side, glued to her like she would go away if he let go. His head rested just to the side of her stomach, being soothed in his sleep by the two heart beats. His nightmares were still prominent but they managed to be warded off for the one night by the happier feelings.

Tenmo has woken up early, even if he was not one for it, to make Kaine breakfast. He knew the house would be bustling when he had overheard the band on hunting for both species was being lifted. He could not wait to go back home with his husband at his side.

Xavier was up for awhile after Adrian had fallen asleep, just holding his Pup against him and listening to the soft sounds of the TV having turned the volume down quite a bit so as not to disturb his husband while he was sleeping. When he did finally fall asleep he wasn't asleep for very long before his body was waking him back up deciding it had slept long enough though he personally felt like he could have used more sleep. Shifting in the bed he rolled over and snuggled into his pillow with a sigh, wanting to go back to sleep but already able to tell his body would not let him do so. Groaning he sat up and looked towards the other figure in the bed, instantly a small smile appeared.

Vince and Marcus had settled on chairs in the living room watching a bit interested as the twins were apparently teaching -or trying to teach- Solaria about locks. Both of them had their own opinions on this not exactly being a good idea since she seemed to have enough of a mischievous side without knowing anything about locks. Neither spoke up though, more interested in watching the twins interact with a child since children definitely were not a vampire's strong points.

Alise had slept soundly through the night with a hand resting on Shi as she slept. She seemed aware of his presence against her side all night even in her sleep, feeling his head on the side of her stomach not that she minded. When she woke up in the morning she stretched herself carefully, mostly so not to wake him if he was still sleeping but also because she had already learned once stretching too quickly tended to cause her muscles to cramp now that she was carrying a child in such a small space.

Kaine had felt Tenmo leave the bed but was not very anxious about getting up himself as he slipped into the newly vacated spot to enjoy the warmth that was radiating from it. This caused him to moan happily and curl up into a ball to enjoy it more, pulling the covers over him more fully and mumbling happily as he nuzzled into the pillow. Both the blanket and pillow smelling of his husband and making him all the more content to remain where he was.

Adrian was not so eager to wake up in the morning, still very much asleep. He was able to rest easy with Shi being in his life again and having so much to look forward to. He smiled in his sleep, ears twitching happily. He let out a quiet groan when he felt Xavier shifting in the bed, shifting himself so he was back close to him, letting out a happy purr when he did so.

"Like that..?" Solaria said, quickly able to figure out the locker lock and it unhinging in her hand. "Look at that, a natural lock picker. Adrian was right, you have some mischievous pup in you" Taiyo laughed as he fussed her hair. While he was bent over her, she slipped the lock through one of his ear piercings, locking it with a small smirk. "Well, you were teaching me so unlock it!" She laughed before running off to her room to go play. Tsuki couldnt help but smirk, trying not to laugh.

Shi stirred after a few minutes, barely opening his eyes and not moving from his spot. "Morning snowy angel.." He said sleepily with a quiet purr. "Morning Kai.." He said quietly to her stomach, kissing it delicately. He may not know how far along Kai was to joining them, probably in earlier stages, but he loved 'talking' to him.

Tenmo came back with a big plate of various meats and eggs, setting it beside the bed. "Morning Gorgeous.." He leaned over the bundle of blanket that was his husband, kissing the pile. "I bring food" He said with a soft smile, wondering if he could get his husband to show himself.

Otso felt like sleeping in that day, wanting to enjoy sleeping in. He always liked to sleep in a tiny bit after a rough night session with Bryan. It was not that he necessarily needed it but it was relaxing. Otos wolf ears twitched gently as he moved to wrap his arms more around Bryan.

Xavier had been about to get up and slip out of bed when he felt Adrian shifting himself so he was close to him again letting out a happy purr as he did so. This of course made it so Xavier couldn't possibly leave the bed now since his pup was acting way too cute to allow him to do so. Shifting he turned and laid back down wrapping his arms around the other and nuzzling him gently letting out a soft purr of his own. Figuring that they could lie there together for a little while longer before they would have to get up.

Watching the twins the brother's were a bit amused with how easy it was for Solaria to get the lock to pop open but what she pulled when she locked it through one of Taiyo's ear piercings before running out of the room made them both laugh. A small smirk crossing Vince's face as he watched Taiyo, "Well, come on then. Let's see your lock picking skills." He teased the wolf wanting to see if Taiyo would still be able to get it unlocked though he was sure the answer was yes somehow.

Alise smiled and ran her fingers through Shi's hair when he seemed to stir, "Morning my handsome wolf." She said as she watched her cute fiance. Him saying morning to their son too made her smile grow, even if she was still in the earlier stages of her pregnancy. She honestly had no idea how long her pregnancy would last, but there was a huge chance she'd end up giving birth early regardless because her body would eventually run out of space for him to grow considering it wasn't capable of changing to accommodate him like a human or wolf mother could.

Kaine mumbled softly when he heard Tenmo speak greeting him before he was kissing the bundle of blanket that was him. His head peaked out slightly with a single eye open when Tenmo mentioned that he had brought food, glancing towards all the food before it darted back to him. "Why do you get up so early?!" He whined before disappearing back into the bundle of blanket. It was another moment or two before he was sighing and forcing himself to uncurl and sit up the blanket pooling around his waist. "You're lucky dreams don't do you justice." He mumbled as he rubbed at one of his eyes. His husband was definitely far sexier in person than he was in his dreams, even if he was incredibly sexy there too.

Bryan was still fast asleep when he felt small arms wrapping around his body more causing him to shift towards the source and nuzzle unconsciously into it arms tightening around the small figure. He probably could have woken up but he managed not to do so and it wasn't as though the smaller form in his arms was eager to get up either.

Adrian has no intention of getting up now that the warm body beside him was not leaving the bed. He felt the weight of the others arms around him in his sleep and smiled, loving the touch. He buried his face into the crook of the others arm, not wanting to get up until he had to.

Taiyo gave Vince a small smirk before he held the lock in one hand. He used the other hand to fiddle with the lock, turning it carefully and listening for the clicks. In no time, he had the locks undone, Tsuki saying a quiet “Show off” and playfully shoving him. They were soon wrestling each other for fun on the ground

“The mans of your dreams already exists, so I can’t be in two places at once” Tenmo teased with a small smirk. He kissed the top of the others head when he finally emerged, getting a forkful of food for him. “Open wide” He smiled, moving the fork to the others mouth.

Otso blushed bright as he looked over the taller mans sleeping form. Sure he had seen it multiple times before now, but it was simply charming and sexy. So soft and beautiful..He thought as he closed his eyes again.

Xavier kept holding Adrian in his arms while his handsome pup slept, at least for a little while longer before he was gently nuzzling the wolf and coaxing him awake. "Come on, Pup. We need to get up and get Solaria and head back to the house." He murmured as he gently kissed the top of the wolf's head.

Vince was happily watching as Taiyo gave him a small smirk before proceeding to show him that he was still capable of unlocking the lock despite where it was currently locked. Vince had to admit it was a bit impressive, it'd be more so without a wolf's sensitive hearing though. Marcus couldn't help but laugh softly when Tsuki called his brother a "show off" before he was playfully shoving him. The playful wrestling that proceeded on the floor had both brother's attention and they watched quite amused at the two wolfs' behavior.

"Shame." Kaine mused with a small smirk when Tenmo told him that he couldn't be in two places at once. For him that would be amazing, but he knew it was impossible. Shifting in the bed he moved so Tenmo could sit down next to him just as the other was taking a forkful of food and telling him to open wide moving the fork to his mouth. Amused he opened his mouth accepting the food, letting out a pleased hum as he chewed it. "You know, one of these mornings I'll have to force myself up early to watch you cook. You watch me cook all the time." Kaine said after swallowing his mouthful and leaning over for a quick morning kiss.

Bryan's subconscious was slightly aware of eyes watching him, but it also managed to acknowledge that it was Otso and thus didn't stirr him from his sleep just slightly pulling him from his dream before he was released back to it. He wasn't sure how much longer he slept for before he was finally beginning to stir. Arms tightening around the smaller figure and nuzzling into it with a soft purr.

“Do I have to..?” Adrian mumbled, more than comfortable in his current position. His ears twitched in mild annoyance but more so from being stirred from a peaceful sleep. “I’m up I’m up...” He said with a loud yawn, stretching out his arms.

Taiyo and Tsuki continued to wrestle on the floor in a playful manner, both trying to get on top of the other. Taiyo managed to get on top, smirking down at Tsuki. “See? That’s why you are a more complacent bottom” He teased his brother with a smirk which only made Tsuki fight back harder. He ended back up on top, pinning down the others arms with a small growl. “I win..” He said with a grin.

“Good luck waking up early love..” He teased with a playful grin as he got another forkful of food. He kept on feeding the other, content on doing gentle actions like this with his husband. He felt it really showed how much he cared about the other.

“Want to stay here or go to the pack house..?” Shi asked Alise quietly, moving from her stomach to finally kiss her lips. “We can talk some more about Kai or the wedding or anything you like. I may have one arm but I’d figure out how to carry you all the way” He purred into her ear. He was not going to let a slightly skinnier frame and one arm missing stop him. He would bulk up again and be able to do anything as if he had two arms.

Otso purred happily when he felt the others arms around him, not bothering to open his eyes. This was perfection..Having Bryan at his side. He could relish in this happy feeling forever and ever.

"Yes, love." Xavier said softly leaning forward to kiss his face this time. Watching the other's ears twitch before he was letting out a loud yawn and stretching his arms. This made it so Xavier sat up again, this time slipping out of the bed and stretching before he was tempted back into it. They really did have to get their day started, though he had definitely loved and enjoyed cuddling with his pup in bed.

Vince couldn't help but laugh softly when Taiyo had managed to pin his brother to the floor saying that was why he was a more complacent bottom. Marcus on the other hand let out a soft sound that bordered on a growl even if it was playful he couldn't help but be a little attached to Tsuki. It seemed he didn't have to worry about anything since the other wolf was fighting back harder and had managed to pin Taiyo to the floor this time. Which was met by a pleased purr from Marcus who was looking Tsuki over with a heated gaze.

"It will be hard..." Kaine admitted with a sheepish smile. Every time Tenmo brought the fork back to his lips Kaine opened his mouth to accept the food, finding it really sweet and loving of his husband to do so. Though there were instances like always that he insisted Tenmo take a bite and enjoy some of it as well, since he wanted to make sure the other was eating and taken care of. Every few bites he leaned forward to catch his husband's lips in a deep kiss and give him a loving smile. "Just think, tonight the ban lifts, it means you can actually go hunting again. We should... enjoy the lake today so you can go hunting tonight."

"I don't know... I do really like the pack house..." Alise admitted returning the kiss she was given as Shi moved up from her stomach. "Do you have a preference?" She asked really liking both places herself and feeling comfortable in either, especially with Shi at her side. "We definitely could, we have a lot to finish planning." Alise admitted with a small smile. A pleasurable shiver made it's way down her back when Shi purred in her ear, turning her head to catch his lips in a deep kiss. "I know you won't let it stop you." She said softly.

Hearing his little wolf purr only encouraged Bryan to purr again himself, snuggling up more with the wolf. "Mine." He whispered softly, not ready to move but wanting to voice that the wolf was his. After a few moments his eyes opened and he looked down at his little wolf, "Want to head to town for a nice breakfast? Since the ban will be lifted and all there isn't any reason for us not to go out and enjoy a nice hot breakfast without either of us having to make it." Bryan asked wondering if Otso would even want to do so. Not like they had to, but it was just a thought.

Adrian watched the other get out of bed, loving to watch Xavier get out of bed. Well, he liked watching Xavier doing anything frankly as he finally managed to get himself out of bed. His warmth left the bed and he was up so he might as well just wake up already. Solaria was probably eager to get back to her room.

Taiyo chuckled at having his brother work so hard to pin him down. “Someone likes your wild side..” Taiyo teased, seeing Marcus’s heated gaze on Tsuki when he had pinned him to the ground. When Tsuki went to look, Taiyo went to try and tackle him again. After more wrestling, Tsuki still came out on top, sitting on the others back and pulling his head up by the hair. “Okay okay I give!” Taiyo laughed, kissing Tsukis cheek before they got off the floor. “I can still kiss better..” He whispered in one last tease, getting into Vinces lap and giving him a deep kiss.

“You can go hunting too love..” Tenmo reminded him as he took his turn with the forkful of food. “But yes, it will be nice to finally go hunting again. I’ve been eager to go outside and hunt and I’m anxious” He laughed, ready to take down some pretty and go back to his familiar chase.

Shi hummed happily when Alise kissed him deeply back. “Not really..Although I would rather get some of my clothes from the pack house since half my shirts got turned into a blanket” He said quietly with a soft smile. “While I’m sure you wouldn’t mind me walking around shirtless, I could use some clean shirts” He placed a kiss on her neck as he spoke.

“Sounds perfect dear..” Otso purred quietly, not wanting to open his eyes just yet. “You should get a proper hunt in too later as should I. Unless someone plans on feeding off me again, you need a proper meal” He teased, loving to relive that one moment. A full feeding session from his sexy master vampire..While he was drunk it was simply amazing. Maybe he should get some flirty clothes on to celebrate the lifted ban for Bryan..

Xavier smiled as he noticed that Adrian was watching him get out of bed, it wasn't necessarily anything new but he couldn't help but smile about it. Getting into some fresh clothes he was soon ready to go and check up on Solaria, see if she was ready to head home again. They needed to try to get her back on a normal schedule so she could go back to school and have as normal a childhood as possible.

Marcus couldn't deny that he was a fan of Tsuki's wild side, granted, he was a fan of all of his sides. Though their eyes met for a moment and Taiyo had tried to get the upper hand he had not succeeded in doing so. This of course made another purr escape Marcus who was definitely quite happy to see that Tsuki had still managed to stay on top. Vince on the other hand was far more interested in Taiyo as the wolf climbed into his lap and their lips met in a deep kiss. Eagerly he returned it, arms wrapping around the other wolf's waist as he held him close.

"True... but I want to go with you hunting!" Kaine said even though he knew that it meant he too could go hunting again. It was definitely a nice prospect but he wanted to accompany his handsome husband hunting. Thinking that he was quite attractive when he was hunting and wanting to see it more since he had only seen it once.

"It is a lovely blanket." Alise mused with a small smile, but she knew Shi had a point. A soft moan escaped her lips as he was kissing her neck, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her skin when she had felt like she would never get to feel this again. Which was probably why she was feeling it a bit more than normal, but she ended up speaking despite her brain getting slightly distracted. "I do love seeing you walk around shirtless, but you're right. It would be best if you had some clean shirts here. We can got get some and maybe... every so often switch back and forth? At least until Kai is born and then we can make a final decision on where we want to live." Alise suggested.

Bryan was glad that Otso liked the idea of them going out to a nice breakfast together, this prompting him to get out of bed sooner and start moving around to find clothes to change into. As he was doing this and slipping into some clean boxers he heard Otso tell him that he should get a proper hunt in later as should he. "You're right, you should get a proper hunt in later." Bryan agreed not exactly commenting on him hunting again, at least not until the part of him feeding from Otso again had registered in his mind. "It probably has been long enough... snacks and all included..." He mused seriously thinking about it but not being entirely sure either.