An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Xavier let out a soft sigh when Adrian asked him to make Solaria's plate for her as she wasn't feeling up to it. He hated to see their little girl behaving this way, and though she had needed to go to the funeral it hadn't seemed to have anything but a negative effect on her. Leaning down he kissed the top of her head as he set the plate down in front of her before he took a seat beside her and rubbed her back gently. He had absolutely no idea how to try to make her feel better or make her happy and bubbly again but he hoped that she would soon reach that point on her own and that maybe all she needed was a little more time.

Alise was letting Shi lead the way and she realized he was heading towards the kitchen when they reached it she peaked in first before she turned to Shi and nodded giving him a small smile. "Come on, then. This really is the best thing we can give them right now, knowing you're here and alive." She said softly before she was leading the way into the room a quick, "Look who I found!" Coming out of her as she was practically bouncing up and down glad that she had her wolf and wanting to show him off.

Bryan was aware of the instinctive feeling to cover himself up that Otso had, which was one of the reasons why he was watching him like this. A few months ago Otso would have covered himself or tried to, it showed how much things had changed, how their relationship had grown to see he wasn't doing so now. Leaning forward he slipped his hands into Otso's entwining their fingers as he caught his lips in a kiss. Not feeling like anything more had to be said, able to show the little wolf how much he loved him through actions instead.

Adrian made his own plate, bringing it over to the table. He had forgotten to get forks for them as he went to grab them. His wolf ears popped up when he unexpectedly heard Alise I’m the kitchen. He hadn’t expected her to come down so so-He saw who was standing beside her and dropped the forks in his hands onto the floor. Shi...! He full on sprinted to him with tears welling up in his eyes, taking him into a tight embrace. “Uncle Shi...!!!!” Solaria squealed, eyed filled with tears as they both were near bawling into him in tight hugs.

Otso let their fingers intertwine, loving the others hands against his. He happily returned the others kiss, loving how they could just do small stuff like this and have it mean so much.

Alise had to admit that the reaction was quite heartwarming, and it made her even happier that they were able to have this moment, even if she had been a bit selfish in the beginning wanting to keep him all to herself. Well, other than Otso who had been with her at the time and who she had been happy to share their time together with. After that though she had wanted Shi to be all hers, but this had been important and since some hours had passed since they initially found each other it was only fair that they finally come down and let others know he was actually lived after all.

Xavier was definitely stunned by the figure that had been standing beside Alise, before he was quickly taken by Adrian and Solaria who were both bawling happily to see him which only made him feel even more happy to see Shi as well. He was happy to see him in general, but seeing the way that it affected both Solaria and Adrian was worth it even more.

"You're my beautiful little wolf." Bryan purred when the kiss broke smiling happily down at his little wolf. When he pulled away he kissed down his chest again before he was giving Otso a small smirk. "Should we feed you before sex? Or are you too impatient and want to wait?" He asked, teasing the other a little. But quite some time had passed and he didn't want the little wolf to be hungry.

Shi could only hug so many of them, rubbing Adrian’s back as he had him in a tight vice grip. He was so happy to see him home and happy, backing up only so Solaria could get a hug in. “Shhh it’s okay, I’m here, it’s okay” Shi kept comforting the little girl, holding her in his arm as he got down on one knee to give her a proper hug.

“And you’re my stunning vampire..” Otso purred as their kisses finally broke. Otsos stomach gurgled as if on cue, looking away shyly. “Don’t want to wait..but have to eat” He admitted as he moved to sit up. He did promise Bryan he would take care of himself if he wanted him to feed from him and eating meals is kind of important. Maybe he could forget the bashfulness of the other mentioning marriage

Alise had to admit this moment was really sweet, and she was glad she was able to see it instead of Shi having come looking for them himself. Watching her handsome wolf who knelt down to give Solaria a better hug before she was turning her gaze to Adrian and gave the man a small shy smile. "I kinda kept him to myself for a few hours now... thought we should come down to break the good news." She said softly feeling a little bad she hadn't let them know sooner but she really had needed to keep him to herself for a little while.

Hearing his boyfriend's smile gurgle made him laugh softly, wanting to comment once more on how cute the little wolf was but knowing that he had already stated as much quite a few times already. "Lets get you some food then, love." Bryan said as he got up and waited for Otso to get clothes on again so they could get him some food. He really was glad that the smaller figure was taking good care of himself, especially since the other knew it was one of his conditions to feeding from him. Wanting to make sure that his little wolf was healthy and happy, leaning over he kissed the other's cheek before taking his hand when he was dressed and leading the way out of the room.

“Of course..” Adrian finally spoke up, rubbing his eyes of tears and coughing so he could collect himself. “You would want some alone time with your future husband and father to your child..” He nodded, hating she kept him from her in a small way but could understand. She would want some alone time to herself before others would happily swarm him for most of the rest of that day. “Look at you..! You are skinny! You are eating right now!” Adrian said sternly, pulling him by the arm and sitting him down at the table. Shi let himself be pulled along, knowing not to argue with Adrian. “I want to do it!” Solaria said as she went to help, cleaning up the dropped forks

Otso finally got off the bed, getting himself dressed with a quick speed. The sooner he ate, the sooner they could get back to what they were doing. Otso leaned up to kiss the others cheek in return, squeezing Bryans hand tightly

Alise wasn't entirely unaware that there was an underlying unhappiness from keeping Shi from them even if she hadn't done so to make the other's suffer. It made her shift and rub the back of her neck feeling guilty, while knowing that Shi had been just has happy to spend that time alone with her before coming down to see anyone else. Watching as Adrian was quick to comment on how thin Shi was and pulled him towards the table, it made her feel a little worse about feeding from him when she was able to take in his state again. He was quite thin and could use the food, watching them for a moment before she said something about needing to do something upstairs and telling Shi she'd be back in a bit before she was turning to leave. Xavier was quick to offer some company figuring Adrian and Solaria needed a moment with Shi and thinking that maybe Alise had come to realize that too and had thus come up with something stupid to do.

Bryan smiled at the cute wolf as he got dressed quickly and it wasn't long before they were heading downstairs towards the kitchen passing Alise and Xavier making Bryan figure that Shi must have finally showed himself. Leading Otso into the kitchen he asked the cute little wolf what he was in the mood for or if he would rather he just order them something instead. Since he wanted to keep the smaller man happy and give him whatever he wanted.

“No worries really dear, come back down soon you hear? You need to eat as well. Shi is a strong lad, haven’t seen him like this since he was a teen. It’s skinny for him but don’t fret he isn’t necessarily in ill health” Adrian was quick to reassure her, sensing she felt a bit off about keeping him from them. Shi probably needed it more than anything, overwhelmed at all that happened and needing the peace. He was quick to set up a plate for Shi, overloading it with meats while Solaria gave him a fork and told him about her day.

Otso waved happily at the pair before continuing toward the kitchen with Bryan. He looked for some meats but made sure to add some more blood replenishes and healthy food to his plate. He grabbed a fork for himself as Solaria excitedly told him about how Uncle Shi came back and he looked even cooler with a missing arm, even if she looked worried and seeming to say it as if to comfort Shi

"Yeah... Xavier and I will be back soon." Alise said as they left the kitchen giving another small smile before she kissed the top of Shi's head and left to do who knew what. As they were walking away from the kitchen they passed Bryan and Otso who seemed to be heading towards it, saying hi as they passed each other before she glanced towards Xavier who seemed to silently be waiting for her to say what was on her mind. "You don't think he's mad I kept Shi to myself for a few hours do you?" She finally asked and Xavier gave her a small smile. "No. Maybe not entirely happy because Shi is like a son, but he understands it." Xavier instantly replied knowing the other probably would have done the same were things reversed and he had been the one to disappear and seem dead only to suddenly be back in his life. "Adrian would have done the same had it been me, Tenmo would do it if it had been Kaine, Bryan if it had been Otso or any other way. It's natural that you would have wanted to keep him to yourself for a little while."

Bryan was watching what Otso was getting to eat making a little suggestion here and there to make sure he was eating enough and plenty of the right foods while not denying his little wolf any meat. As Otso sat down to eat and listened to Solaria tell him about how Uncle Shi was back and looked even cooler missing an arm a small smile appeared on his face. Sitting down beside his cute wolf he was making sure he was eating his food, a hand resting lightly on his thigh.

Shi purred happily when the top of his head was kissed, watching her as she left. “Yay, now you guys can get married again and Alise will be happy! And Shi can make more purring happy sounds!” Solaria said happily as she hugged his side. “It..doesn’t hurt does it?” Solaria looked at the missing arm before looking up at him concerned. “Don’t worry dear..It doesn’t hurt” He pat her back softly

Otso took his suggestions into consideration, putting most of the things he suggested into his plate. He had a full plate, making sure not to rush too much to upset his stomach. And he did want to see those two interact more..Shi was going to make a great father. He definitely warmed up to Solaria well enough..

Bryan was happily sitting beside Otso making sure he ate everything and didn't rush it before his eyes moved towards the pair. Shi really was great with Solaria, and so he knew he'd end up being a great father to their child. Though he was a bit interested in their plans to raise such a child too, considering the wedding and all he wondered if the two of them were facing the same hard time of figuring out what house they'd live in after the marriage or if they haven't given it much thought. Before he could ask though he turned his gaze towards Adrian, "You ready to be a grandparent and have a baby around?" He asked the older wolf with a small smile. Knowing that this child really would make Adrian a grandfather since Shi was pretty much his son.

“Not you too..” Adrian chuckled with a small shake of his head and a smile. “It’s been awhile since I’ve had a child that small around, since Otso over here probably” Adrian looked to Otso with a small smile who was mid chew with a piece of meat. “I have no idea if it will be a mix, I’ve only handled wolf pups. But I am sure I can figure it out along with everyone else..I am sure Shi over here is ready. Shi a father..wow..” He said with a soft chuckle, never thinking he’d see the day he was getting married much less be a father

Bryan couldn't help but to chuckle himself, "Come on, you and Xavier on the only people ever in the history of the coven who have kids, much less grandkids. We have to take advantage of this moment." He mused. It was true though, no member of the coven had ever had a child, much less the possibility of grandchildren. Sure some had changed vampires of their own, but they did not consider them actual children, and most of the time they refused to acknowledge they had done so since it was most likely done without permission to begin with. This was the first time ever that there was actually such a chance, that a vampire was pregnant in the coven and a member was actually being born. Bryan had to take the chance to tease Adrian about it a little though his gaze moved to Shi when Adrian said that he was sure the other was ready. "I think Shi will make an excellent father." Bryan agreed with a nod positive he'd take care of his child and Alise.

“Really are making history here..” Adrian said as he pat Shis back. “Uniting vampires and wolves, now uniting two species even more so. I will have to admit, Shis wedding will be a big one with his past.” Adrian admitted as he ruffled Shis hair who pushed it away. “I know I know you don’t like it, I can’t help it! You’re going to be a married wolf and father!” Adrian laughed. Shi heard the others compliment, giving him a nod back.

"It's a good thing though, being able to get over such a viewpoint after what happened. To fall in love with something you never thought you'd be able to even tolerate." Bryan said as he glanced towards Otso a small smirk appearing. He had never felt like he would ever tolerate a wolf, much less love one himself, and he was sure that Shi had never found himself being in the presence of a vampire that would walk away from him much less be in love with one. This whole thing really was groundbreaking in so many different ways, and then moving to their being a child that was a mix of the two. "It will be interesting to have a small child around for sure." Bryan added acknowledging the nod that Shi had given him in return tot he comment he had made about him being an excellent father. "Interesting to see how such a child will age too." He added a bit curious.

Otso smiled as he snuggled into Bryans shoulder before continuing to eat. “You are right, that’s how this all started. Me in a constant battle with a vampire and finding love in them, even if it took a long time to get together with..everything” Adrian said as he recalled the first time he met Xavier. He would have never imagined he would be in this position all these years later. “Yes...” Shi responded to Bryan about the child’s aging, it will be just a baby now but if is a mix..how would it age? That would be a thought he wouldn’t find out for quite some time

"Not to mention Tenmo... I mean in a way he followed right in your footsteps with Kaine despite not knowing your past with Xavier. A bit interesting isn't it?" Bryan commented a little interested in this. That two blood related wolves, a father and son had both been pulled in and fallen for a vampire from the same coven. It was weird to say the least, not to mention extremely unlikely under normal circumstances. Tenmo hadn't known anything about his father's previous love with Xavier until things unfolded before his eyes.

“It is odd, fate does strange things I suppose. It’s weird tot junk none of this would be happening right now had me and Xavier continued to fight as hard as we had in the past” Adrian said with a shake of his head. While Tenmo and Kaine helped reunite them, none of this would have been possible without him and Xavier starting it all off. Otso would not have Brian, Tenmo might not have had Kaine as easily as he did, and Shi would never be in this spot. He was busy reminiscing about how he met Xavier and Otso knew he was too far gone. He chuckled as he finished his meal, washing his plate quickly in the sink

- - - Updated - - -

?It is odd, fate does strange things I suppose. It?s weird tot junk none of this would be happening right now had me and Xavier continued to fight as hard as we had in the past? Adrian said with a shake of his head. While Tenmo and Kaine helped reunite them, none of this would have been possible without him and Xavier starting it all off. Otso would not have Brian, Tenmo might not have had Kaine as easily as he did, and Shi would never be in this spot. He was busy reminiscing about how he met Xavier and Otso knew he was too far gone. He chuckled as he finished his meal, washing his plate quickly in the sink

Bryan noticed after Adrian had spoke how he seemed stuck in his thoughts chuckling softly as he watched the older wolf. His attention was grabbed by Otso who had finished eating and was quick to get up and wash his place, this made it so Bryan excused himself and moved over to the wolf leaning do to catch his lips in a deep kiss. "Ready?" He purred with a small smirk hoping that Otso was full now. Always wanting to take good care of his little wolf and make sure he had everything he needed. Dipping his head a little he pressed a kiss to the other's neck a small smirk appearing, "Can't say I'm not eager for my own snack." He purred quite eager for a taste.

“Ready for what?” Solaria chimed in after Otso had let out a quiet purr at the others words. Otso turned a light pink as he wasn’t sure how to address that. “We..were eating a snack earlier and wanted to eat our dinner first before Bryan ate his snack again” Otso answered which seemed to satisfy Solaria. Otso purred quietly again, taking the others hand and pulling him back towards his bedroom

Bryan's smirk seemed to get even bigger when Solaria chimed in and noticed the cute light pink blush that appeared on his little wolf's face. He seemed to be able to satisfy Solaria with a simple response about eating a snack, in a sense that was what he'd be doing when they got back upstairs to their room. But they'd be doing something far less innocent than a snack, so he was glad that Otso had been able to quell Solaria's curiosity so easily before he was being pulled by the hand back towards their room. A soft laugh escaping him at the other's eagerness, once they entered the room he was leaning down to catch the little wolf's lips in a deep kiss.

Otso kept pulling him along until they got back to the room. He wrapped his arms around the other and was happy to be in another deep kiss with Bryan. His curls little snack of a wolf..Otso thought to himself with a soft hum. He had to wait through an entire meal for this and he was going to get his full of Bryan. He took off the others glasses so they wouldn’t get crushed, setting them down on a nearby countertop

Bryan's arms had wrapped around the smaller figures waist when he was kissed and he was happy with how the little wolf responded to the deep kiss he was far too eager to give him. His glasses being taken off cause Bryan to blink to get his suddenly blurred vision to refocus, and though it did it wasn't as clear and sharp as it was when he was wearing his glasses. Despite that he didn't mind or object, knowing that Otso had set them aside somewhere safe and because he loved the little wolf. Not to mention seemed to be able to see him clearly with or without them which was the most important part. A soft purr escaping him as he was happily kissing him again.

Otso let out another soft purr at hearing the others purr. He nibbled softly on the others bottom lip before resuming their deep kissing. He hummed happily in the kiss, his tail wagging a bit behind him before wrapping around the others waist. Otso pulled Bryan toward the bed, sitting on its edges as he pulled Bryan down to him.

“Just came to check on you..” Adrian knocked at the door, Shi standing behind him. He quickly got around Adrian and resumed his spot beside her

"My need little wolf." Bryan said softly with a small smirk when Otso pulled him towards the bed. Being pulled down to him after made him chuckle softly turning his head to press a kiss to the other's neck before he nuzzled it. "You always smell so tempting." He purred softly as he was shifting, pushing the little wolf down against the bed as he happily climbed over him. Reaching down and pushing the other's shirt up to feel his body again, at least now that he had made sure the wolf had eaten and taken care of himself there was no reason for him not to finish what they had started.

Alise was looking up from the things she had been show Xavier when there was a knock at the door, seeing Adrian and Shi standing there though Shi was quick to move around the other wolf and retake his spot beside her. Giving her fiance a small smile before her eyes moved back to Adrian, "Sorry we never came back down. I guess we got caught up in talking about the baby." She said with a soft laugh. Xavier gave a small nod in agreement, "Never hurts to get multiple opinions. Better to be too prepared that not prepared enough." The older vampire chimed in.