An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso let out his own soft purr at Bryans comment about breaking the law together. “Partners in crime..” He chuckled softly before returning the others deep kiss. He would do anything for and with Bryan, getting as close as possible to him. “Love you..” He mumbled as he kissed down the others neck.

Shi closed his eyes again with a small happy purr. “You’re exquisite..” He said softly as his hair was washed. He was glad Otso managed to convince him that day to walk with him into the coven house for his dance lessons. In a vampire, he found the most amazing woman he could have ever dreamed of.

"I love you too, Otso." Bryan murmured before he purred happily at the feeling of Otso's lips on his neck, kissing along it. His eyes drifted shut for a moment, loving the feeling of the little wolf's lips on his skin, and giving him the chance to enjoy it while a single hand wandered over the other's body.

A small smile appeared on her face when Shi told her that she was exquisite, she continued to wash his hair taking her time and being gentle. When she finished and had rinsed it out she leaned forward to press a kiss to the top of his head a small smile appearing on her face when she was met with the scent of strawberries telling her she had done well. "You're the best." She whispered. Wrapping her arms around him she smiled happily, "Feeling better?" Alise asked now that he was clean from living who knows where for so long.

Otso purred happily against the others neck at hearing Bryan say he loved him. He would cherish and kill for many more moments of hearing Bryan say that to him. He eventually kissed back up his neck and gave him a kiss, his wolf ears twitching happily.

“Anything is better with you in it..” Shi said quietly, turning to look at her. He was going to work hard to get his old muscular body back, one arm or not. “I could use some wedding planning and baby planning right now..before we have to go ham with all the wolves and everyone seeing me alive again. Won’t have much alone time for a bit after that..” Shi spoke quietly again before kissing her lips softly

"Even your purr is adorable." Bryan murmured when he heard Otso purr against his neck before he was returning to kissing it. Making it to the bottom he started kissing back up his neck before their lips met in another kiss, Bryan was more than happy to return the kiss his arms wrapping possessively around the smaller figure. "So my little wolf, what do you think we should do today? Or did you plan on us cuddling in bed all day?" He asked a bit teasingly.

A small smile appeared when Shi told her that he could use some wedding and baby planning before he went and revealed himself and the fact that he was alive to the wolves and everyone. "Let's get you dried off and in clean clothes then." Alise replied as she was getting up holding a towel for him to help him get dried off before she disappeared and returned with some clean clothes. "I guess it's a good thing they thought some of your clothes would help too." She mused thoughtfully.

“I had no plans for today, so you can always have sex with me unless you have any other ideas. I don’t have any places in mind at the moment for a nice outing” Otso smiled with a tiny blush at Bryan teasing him about cuddling all day. He didn’t have anything in mind for a date but also wouldn’t mind sex either. Anything he did win Bryan was fun..the question was what to do right now and today?

“Yeah, wolves are very protective and caring most times..especially with a loss. Lots of comforting the mate and offspring” Shi said as he had finished drying himself off with the towel. It was a bit awkward to put on a shirt with one arm but he managed, able to button them up before sliding on his dress pants. “I am guessing the blanket of my shirts was Otsos idea?” He spoke with a smirk before getting comfortable. “Thought I would carry you down the aisle but I’m just glad to be here” Shi said as he got the laptop that was brought over at some point.

"Oh? My little wolf wants to have sex?" Bryan teased a little loving the tiny blush that had appeared on Otso's face when he had said that and mentioned he had no places in mind at the moment for a nice outing. Shifting them he rolled them over on the bed, looking down at his little wolf with a small smirk, "You are way too hard to resist." Bryan purred. Leaning down to kiss along Otso's neck this time, loving the smaller figure and enjoying any chance he had to show him just how much he loved him.

"Makes sense." Alise admitted with a small smile was she was getting dressed, letting Shi get dressed himself as she figured he wouldn't want to be babied and would like to remain as independent as he could. Though missing part of his arm was definitely going to cause challenges she knew there was still plenty of things he was probably capable doing on his own, getting dressed being one of them. She laughed at the mention of the blanket of his shirts, "Yes." It had been, and she didn't mind the blanket as it had been a bit comforting. "I'm just glad to have you hear too." Alise admitted as they got comfortable on the bed with the laptop once more to continue with some planning.

“I can’t help wanting to have sex with you! You with your sexy body and face and your glasses..” Otso turned a bit of a darker red when he was flipped and looking up at Bryan. “You’re the one whose hard to resist..” Otso said with a quiet purr. He would never get tired of the others purrs or possessive growls. They made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

“I would hope you didn’t go dress shopping yet. Otso would love to go with you or make it himself. Always been into dresses and clothes” Shi spoke with a small chuckle as they browsed bridal sites. They had all the time in the world, but it was hard to wait now. He lost and gained her back..It would be a test of patience.

A soft chuckle escaped him when Otso mentioned his glasses again, "You really do have a thing for guys with glasses, don't you?" Bryan teased with a small smirk. "My cute little wolf." He purred as he was quick to shove the wolf's shirt up and moved his lips to that beautiful chest now, exploring it for what felt like the thousandth time and truly enjoying being able to take his time and tease. Knowing that Otso loved it just as much as he loved teasing him, which of course just made Bryan want to tease him more.

"No, not yet." Alise admitted with a small smile, "I'll be sure to take Otso with me, and maybe if I can't find a dress or if I love aspects of different ones I'll see if he could make me one? I'm sure he'd be really good at it." She added. Alise was more than happy to discuss colors and themes with Shi, which made her then turn her attention to the cute wolf as she leaned over to catch his lips in a kiss. "I'm really happy that this means we get to get married after all." Alise said softly.

“I can’t help I find people with glasses attractive. Although the man attached to these glasses is really eye catching” Otso purred when his chest was kissed. He loved being teased if it was Bryan doing it to him. Teasing with love he liked to think of it..Maybe that was the best way to describe it? Either way it made him happy even if he blushed like a tomato.

Shi smiled when Alise kissed him again, kissing her back. “You will be a beautiful angel walking down that aisle. The mother of our child and my soon to be wife. My wife..I love saying that..” Shi purred, kissing down her neck. She truly would look like an angel and a gift from the heavens. She was perfection in his eyes..

"So you'd find me attractive even if I took them off?" Bryan teased though he knew that Otso would. It wasn't like he ever really took them off though, only to go to bed for the night, half the time he even napped with them on even if it was usually by accident. Noticing how red Otso's face had gotten made him chuckle happily as he continued to kiss at the other's torso, nipping occasionally when he felt like leaving his mark.

"And you'll be my husband which has such a lovely ring to it." Alise replied happily. Her smile seemed to grow a little when Shi was kissing down her neck, reaching out to once more run her fingers through his hair. This was all just perfect, having her fiance back was the best thing that could have ever happened. "I love you, Shi. So much." She breathed.

“O-Of course! That’s a silly question, you’re always attractive” Otso was turning redder with every second. Stupid Bryan always making it easy for him to blush..but he loved it anyway. He squirmed under the other when he was nipped, loving his little bites. He bit down on his bottom lip to keep from moaning.

“I love you too Alise..I will carry you down that aisle if I have to koala carry you..” Shi said against Alises neck. He was determined to carry her down the aisle, knowing he had a lot of strength to build up until then. Who knows? He might get stronger than he was before to compensate for the lost limb.

"I had to make sure." Bryan replied with a small smirk on his face before he nipped again. He was more than aware that Otso like it when he nipped, though he was a bit disappointed to notice the small wolf biting his lip and trying to hold back his moans. "Now, now." Bryan scoffed lightly, "You know I want to hear that lovely voice of yours."

A soft laugh escaped her when Shi told her he'd carry her down the aisle pretty much art any cost it seemed. "That's so sweet." She admitted before she tilted his face up to catch his lips in another deep kiss, wanting to kiss him as much as possible while she could. Having taken ranch kids for granted before, and refusing too do so again.

"Maybe you just have to try harder then...Master" Otso teased back since Bryan was teasing him. He slowly let go of his bottom lip, looking at Bryan with needing and expecting eyes. He waited for more of the others kisses, purring happily.

Shi smiled happily when he was in another deep kiss with Alise. He didn't break it again until he needed more air, looking him in the eyes. He would kill hoards of hunters and rogues for many more kisses from Alise.

A challenging smirk appeared on Bryan's face when Otso spoke, a soft possessive growl escaping him. If Otso thought he needed to try harder then he'd give the little wolf exactly what he wanted. At first he nipped the other's ribs gently before he was moving down towards his pants, making quick work of them. His eye darted up looking at the other over the top of his glasses as he was quick to remove his underwear as well, instantly running his tongue along his little wolf's length teasingly.

"I will never get tired of kissing you, my handsome wolf." A loss purred happily. Leaning forward to kiss his cheek again before she decided to ask Shi how he felt about different colors for their baby's nursery. Wondering if he had an idea about what it would look like not to mention anything he really wanted it to have.

Otso loves to tease Bryan like this, loving the possessive growl that came at the challenge. He looked down toward Bryan, kissing down him until he reached his pants. His heart fluttered from those eyes peering over his glasses before quick work was made of removing his bottoms. He let out a small cry of pleasure when the other ran his tongue teasingly along his length.

Shi looked at all of the things for the nursery, pointing out things he thought would look good. “I don’t know if it will be a wolf or vampire or a mix..but..Usually pups have things to chew and pounce on when they are little” Shi commented, placing a gentle hand on her stomach. He would love whatever Kaines, a product of a man who overcame his bias and an angel of a vampire

A victorious smirk appeared on Bryan's face when he heard that lovely small cry of pleasure come from Otso's sweet lips. It sounded perfect, and he purred in response giving his own indication that it was exactly wha the had wanted to hear from the little wolf. Leaning forward he pressed his lips to the tip giving it a kiss before he was licking teasingly along the length again. Long deliberate strokes of his tongue along the underside of the smaller man's shaft, occasionally flicking his tongue over the tip if he got a particularly pleasing response from his boyfriend.

"That's definitely a good thing to know. What do you normally get them to chew on as a pup?" Alise asked since she had no idea what werewolve's were like as children and feeling as though this was something that she should be aware of. Then her mind thought about it, their child more in detail this time, seeing qualities from both of them that showed he had both their genes. But there was something else, what if he was a hybrid? That was completely unheard of, but so was the birth of a vampire child, human vampire hybrids were more likely and probably the only normal results of a vampire giving birth. But there was no telling what traits if any of a vampire their child would have. "Shi?" Alise chimmed in suddenly, "What if our baby his a hybrid? You know... instead of being half wolf and human, or a full wolf... what if he was a wolf vampire hybrid?" She was curious but worried. There was no telling how unstable a child like that could be, or how powerful, but it also made her hope deep down that maybe he was.

Otso whispered happily when he kept feeling those teasing licks on his shaft and the occasional tip kiss. It was driving him crazy and made his face a bright red again. He tried taking deep breaths but they were shakey and it only made more moans come out. Tease..Taht tease but god did he love it so much!

“Usually ropes or stuffed animals, balls, stuff that keeps them moving and develops their natural hunting instinct” Shi nodded, knowing he would need a lot. But Alises questioning posed a curious question..what if it was a hybrid? Treat it like a vampire? A wolf? Both? There weren’t exactly a lot running around so they couldn’t get much help at least as far as a hybrid kid went. “We will figure it out..” Shi said quietly, resting his forehead on hers. “I noticed we were under lock down, the rogues and hunters still? But from the way Otso acted..you haven’t had a good meal sinnce just now. Well..blood..” Shi said quietly as he moved away from her. He took a deep breath, knowing what he was proposing was crazy and knew to himself it was how much he trusted her. “Here..” Shi said quietly, removing his shirt and tilting his head

"Do you think this is trying hard enough?" Bryan teasingly asked his wolf when Otso continued to give him such lovely sounds. He really did enjoy reading him, all the cute reactions from his body and the beautiful sound of his voice made it all extremely enjoyable. That concourse just marrying want to tease the wolf more, drag it out. Since Otso didn't have any other ideas for them today and he didn't either there was no reason for him not to indulge himself and drag this along as long as he wanted.

Being told what sort of things a pup would normally be given and have she nodded thinking about it herself and looking at some things they could get their son. "Rogues mainly at this point I think. I never did care to hear the result of the hunter ambush party they had planned." Alise commented absently. "Huh? I mean there is that no longer going into town to hunt until the danger has passed restriction on all of us and the blood sources in the coven aren't exactly... preferable." She tried to shrugging off. She was not expecting what Shi did next for a moment just watching him with wide eyes, "That's really sweet of you but you really don't have to." Alise was definitely touched that he was offering this showing just how much h trusted and cared about her, but she wasn't sure she should accept.

“Alise..please..” Shi said quietly, not wanting to change his mind. Sure he was terrified more at the idea he would ever offer himself up as a meal to a vampire. But this was a woman who changed his life..a future wife and mother. He wanted to give back to her for all the things she had done for him. He wanted to really show her how much he loved her and in this time of need, he wanted to help.

“plenty..” Otso said with a quiet groan, the teasing licks driving him crazy. He wanted more of that body and tongue just making his body feel like it was on fire. he hummed happily as he squirmed under the other

The way he spoke made her bite her lip not really sure this was something she wanted to do. But... Alise did really love him and she knew that he really had to trust her to offer something like this in the first place. With a soft sigh she leaned forward kissing the spot gently first before she finally let her fangs sink into his neck, resting one of hands over his in a reassuring manner. Alise didn't take very much blood from Shi just enough so he wouldn't worry about her needing blood before she was pulling away and licking over the wound to close it. "Thank you, love." She said softly before she was taking his lips in a soft loving kiss.

A soft laugh was Bryan's response but he didnt stop teasing his cock with long licks at least not until he hooked one if his little wolf's legs over his shoulder and started moving further south. A small teasing smirk appearing as he got a lovely view of Otso's hole, at first he teased it with his finger before he leaned forward to lick it this time.

Shi shut his eyes, feeling tense and hoping she would do it before he started getting cold feet. The reassuring hand over his as she bit down helped ease his concerns, letting take however much she needed from him. You did it..only she can do it..but you did it all the same. He kissed his snowy angel back, hoping it was enough.

Otsos face turned redder when the other travelled further down. His wolf ears twitched like mad and he went letting out louder mewls of pleasure. It’s jait a tongue..but damn as it a good one!

Alise was happy to end it with a kiss, feeling like it was the best way to thank Shi for even allowing her to drink from him. Smiling at the wolf when their kiss broke she was quick to thank him again before she was closing the laptop and turning to face him better. "Do you think... you're ready to see the other's yet? I love having you to myself but... Solaria and Adrian could really use knowing you're alive, if no one else." Alise said knowing how that video call had affected the little girl, and how much it had also hurt Adrian losing someone he had thought of as a son. For Shi to actually be alive... it'd be a good thing for both of them and she really felt like they needed to know even if the rest of the pack didn't know yet.

It really did seem like his tongue got the sweetest reactions from his little wolf, at least when he wanted to tease knowing how the other responded to other things as well. Bryan enjoyed teasing him a bit more and the sounds he made before he was sitting back on his knees and looking over that gorgeous body. "You know..." He mused with a small smirk, "You look quite stunning like this."

“We will have to do it at sometime..Adrian is probably a mess, even if he doesn’t want to admit it. In the last few months, he gained and lost his former wife, almost lost his son to his own hand, and still thinks he lost me..” Shi said quietly, knowing Solaria must be devastated with how attached she seemed to him. “Well..lets go..” Shi said as he managed to get his shirt on.

Otso looked away shyly when he was told he was stunning. It made his heart hammer when he was complimented like that, Bryans eyes looking over him like a rare delicacy. “I’m..glad you think so..” He said with a shy smile. He took deep breaths to calm himself down enough so he wouldn’t start panting.

Shi definitely had a point, a pretty good one actually. Adrian had been through a lot in what truly seemed to be a short amount of time it had to have taken its toll on him. Learning that Shi is alive after all could really make things easier on the other wolf. Alise nodded getting up from the bed and taking Shi's hand before leaving the room with him to find Adrian and Solaria.

How shy the little wolf was behaving just made him adorable a pressed purr recalling him at the sight. Still he was in no rush to speed this up either, just sitting there admiring the lovely view. His eyes almost hungrily watching him, there was so much that Bryan loved about Otso and he wanted to take this moment to really enjoy and appreciate it. It wasn't like they didn't have all day after all, there was no reason to rush anything.

Shi took Alises hand gently in his own, smiling softly at her. What was it, around lunchtime now? Dinner? He was not sure but they were usually in the kitchen around this time.

“Can you make Solaria her plate? She isn’t feeling up to it..” Adrian asked of Xavier. Solaria wanted to attend her Uncle Shis funeral that day And has been off ever since. She was quiet and sad, missing him very much.

Bryans hungry stares and doing nothing else only made him more bashful. He loved looking into the others eyes, finding them gorgeous and beautiful. He instinctively wanted to cover himself up but kept his hands away in full view