An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

"If we decide a child is what we want and of course we'll have to adopt I am sure your dad could help us get ahold of another pack. Don't you guys keep in touch or something?" Kaine asked before he was returning his thoughts to the whole vampire/werewolf relationship and how many if not most packs wouldn't want a vampire raising one of their own. This would definitely be problematic but he was sure there was a way they could get the adoption done without the pack necessarily knowing that there was a vampire in the household. Drawn from his thoughts when Tenmo spoke telling him not to say that he gave his husband a curious look. A moment later Tenmo was telling him that he'd make an amazing parent and listing a few things off.

"Me keeping you calm and able to talk on the full moon was completely by chance. There isn't any saying how another wolf, especially a child will respond to me. The whole ingrained need to take vampires out and all that." Kaine tried to counter. "I suppose I could always try to tame them with a nice steak if you keep putting such emphasis on how good I cook." He mused taking a bite of his food. "You're so sweet." Kaine added giving his husband a smile. "I hope you're right though. Maybe... maybe we could look into it a bit more after our second honeymoon? I still can't set anything into stone but... we can at least discuss our options more." Kaine suggested.

“My father does keep in touch with the other packs for reasons of course. Checking up on everyone, business type ventures et cetera” Tenmo spoke with a small wave of his hand. “And I was trying to think of things that would make you great! You make good points but I would certainly love to think you’d make an amazing parent should we become fathers and Adrian can help us with a child” Tenmo gave him a small kiss on the head. “Thank you for at least considering it..I know it’s hard for you to think about. I do appreciate it..really” Tenmo spoke with sincerity as he looked into the others eyes. If it didn’t happen, it didn’t happen but he was grateful Kaine would give it a chance.

"I'd consider anything for you, especially knowing it would make you happy." Kaine admitted giving Tenmo a small smile. He loved his wolf tremendously, and he wanted to be with him and make the other as happy as he made him. Things would be difficult for sure, and he would continue to try to keep an open mind when it came to them adopting a child. Even if it had never been something he had thought would happen and thus had never thought about children before. Leaning over he kissed the wolf and gave him a brighter smile as they finished their dinner. "Now, let's not worry about a child right now. Though if we do decide to adopt I better get some absolutely amazing sex before we adopt to make up for how careful we're going to have to be after." Kaine teased Tenmo with a smirk.

Tenmo heard the other mention amazing sex before they got a child if they got one, a small smirk spreading on his face. He chuckled but could not blame him for the request. “Any position, any wired or crazy kink or way you would want it, you would get for sure if it came down to it” He chuckled again, kissing the others neck with a small smile. “You have my word and can hold me to it if it comes to it..Promise” He kisses the others lips sweetly

"I'll definitely hold you to that." Kaine purred more than happy with the idea of that. "Maybe have you say it one more time so I can record it?" He teased. Kaine's mind was already reeling with ideas, but he knew he could also ask Otso, the wolf seemed to have some interesting and kinky ideas and he was sure that he'd have some ideas for this as well. "Might need to ask Otso for some ideas though, if it comes down to it." Being honest in the fact that he may have to get some outside help with ideas. Turning his head he caught his husband's lips in a deep kiss having enjoyed the kiss to his neck a little too much and needing the brief moment to get ahold of himself once more.

“Make sure you record my good side when you do” Tenmo said with a small smirk before returning the others deep kiss. “Of course you would ask Otso of all people..He did give me a great birthday gift so I will give him credit where it is due” He spoke with another laugh. “Now..Let’s get to honey moon and tomorrow’s dinner planning. We should stop by Shi and Alise to see how they and the growing Kai are doing. We will need to know when their wedding is for our honeymoon after all”

"All your sides are good sides!" Kaine laughed when he was told to record his husband's good side when he did record him saying that. "It's all those romance novels he reads, I am sure he comes up with plenty of amazing ideas. So of course I can't help but ask him. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll take his idea but I could at the very least build off it." Which he was more than eager to do since he was sure any idea that Otso had would be worth it. "Alright, we can work on our honeymoon and tomorrow's dinner." Kaine agreed getting up and disappearing for a moment before he was returning with a notebook and a pen to make a grocery list and for them to plan out their honeymoon. Opening up to an empty page he gave his husband a smile, "Alright sexy. What do you think we should do for dinner? We could do... fried chicken maybe? With a bunch of sides?" He wasn't entirely sure but was open to any suggestions.

“That actually sounds good, it isn’t too complicated to make. And who doesn’t love a good fried chicken? I think everyone would be down for that!” Tenmo said with a big smile and a nod. “I just need to make sure the oil isn’t peanut oil to fry it in or contain peanut and we are good! She has her first day back at school the day after dinner so let’s not keep her up too late” He chuckled some more. It was still early in the year and plenty more cold days to be had..and he had a feeling Shi and Alise would want a winter wedding on top of all this. So they need to get to planning..

Kaine beamed when Tenmo agreed to them making fried chicken, saying that everyone loved a good fried chicken and feeling positive that he had a good recipe for it. "We could use vegetable oil instead of peanut." Kaine suggested as he jotted down some things they would need to make the fried chicken. "What sides do you think we should make with it? Mashed potatoes? Mac and Cheese? Coleslaw? Beans?" He asked as he was thinking about it himself, "If we do mashed potatoes we definitely need gravy." He added. As he was writing that down he turned his attention to their honeymoon and flipped the page so he could jot some things down for that too. "Now for our honeymoon we need to decide if we are going to go first and where we would want to end our lovely honeymoon." Kaine turned his gaze from the notebook to his husband. Leaning over he caught the wolf's lips in another kiss a bright smile appearing after their lips parted.

“I think mac and cheese is simple enough to make and people enjoy. Mashed potatoes yes please, maybe store bought so all we really need to do is add water. Gravy takes forever to make by hand” Tenmo nodded, having vague memories of his mother’s cooking and her making homemade gravy for dinner. “Definitely somewhere exotic but not too far out of reach. The Bahamas? That’s pretty damn exotic and there’s likely to be more info on it and secluded areas for me to hunt in. The beaches are beautiful..” Tenmo said with a soft smile before they were sharing a quick kiss

"That sounds good." Kaine agreed with a nod thinking that mac and cheese along with mashed potatoes and gravy would go great with fried chicken. Flipping back to that page he added a few more things to the list, "Bacon mac and cheese?" He asked as he was writing things down. "Or regular?" He added. Wanting to make sure that he covered everything for their dinner. "That would be lovely, we could have a lot of fun on the beaches and it would be nice to go on hikes and stuff like that while there. Enjoy those amazing five-star hotels..." Kaine said already imagining how lovely it was going to be. "After that I think we should head to the Amazon." Kaine added as he was smiling at his husband. "There is a lot we can do there, maybe even run into one of those lost tribes and learn about the people." That was an exciting prospect for sure. There was a lot of places he wanted to travel too and see and he hoped with Tenmo they would be able to. Not all in one trip of course, but taking multiple trips. And... if they did decide to adopt a child they could travel with them, he was sure it would be a unique way to grow up and maybe help the child develop even more of an open mind than the coven and pack already had together.

?Hell Yeah bacon Mac and cheese, that is like the best kind!? Tenmo said with a big smile on his face. He watched him write it down as they went back to their honeymoon. ?Those sound perfect..Make our second honeymoon the Amazon and the Bahamas. I can?t wait to go out on the beach and run along that near white sand. Seeing it in pictures does not do it justice? He nodded, eagerly looking forward to it now. ?Once we have a set date from Shi and Alise, we should book everything ASAP. And I know humans do baby showers but I?m not sure vampires have an equivalent..Do you think Kai would come so close after the wedding? With the stuff you mentioned about vampire bodies?? Tenmo did worry for the two, holing they could be all right. But they had his dad and his kind of father in law and both houses

"I don't see you ever denying bacon to begin with." Kaine laughed but was glad that Tenmo seemed so for the bacon mac and cheese as it definitely sounded good to him as well. "That sounds great! Once we talk to them and get a date we can book flights and a hotel for the bahamas and then a flight to Brazil for the Amazon. I think camping in the Amazon would be far more enjoyable than finding a hotel and traveling to and from." Kaine said as he finished writing things down and close the notebook to turn to his husband. Leaning over he caught his lips in a kiss before offering him a loving smile, "I am sure that Alise and Shi will be fine, they have plenty of people here. If something does happen and we are needed back here I am sure they'll find a way to get ahold of us." He tried to reassure the other. "Now, why don't we go check in on the couple before they get settled in for the night and see what they plan to have the wedding so we can start booking our trip."

?I would never deny a good piece of bacon..Maybe if it was burnt beyond all reason then it would be another story? Tenmo chuckled as he watched him write more things down. ?We better make sure we pack appropriately for such weather so the humans aren?t suspicious again. The dog leash too just in case..We better look up documents on anything a dog might need in those areas in case I need to hunt or walk around in wolf form? Tenmo nodded, wanting to be cautious and cover all ends. ?But yes, let?s go check on the happy couple? He chuckled as he stood up

"Fair enough. I definitely don't like burnt bacon, crispy yes, but not burnt." Kaine replied as he finished up and was slipping out of his chair, putting their leftovers in a different dish he placed it in the fridge. Filling the old one with hot soapy water so he could wash it when they got back. "We'll pack the leash and all. We might have to get fake documents on shots and all just encase. I don't think getting you those shots for real is a smart idea." He added when Tenmo had mentioned documents and things for him as a dog just encase the need arouse. Taking his husband's hand he was happy to lead him out the front door and towards the coven house, "We'll pack appropriately for it. But you have to remember too that it's warmer climate there, the nights might get cold but we can check on what the weather is supposed to be like for the area after booking the trip and pack accordingly."

“True..We have plenty of time to come up with all our packing and papers we need” Tenmo said with a small nod of his head. We can get started after the dinner tomorrow, we do need to cook and plan during the day..” He said as he took the others hand. “It will be nice to spend the time with Shi anyway, didn’t have much of a chance to hang since before he had..well we thought he had died” He said as he made his way with Kaine to the coven house.

Shi was in his normal resting place of having his head resting on Alises stomach in his human form. Whenever he didn’t need to do anything else, he pretty much was at her side or on her stomach

"That we do." Kaine agreed happily walking beside the other hand in hand. He loved being able to walk holding hands and being close to him, not that he ever needed a reason to hold his husband's hand or be close to him. "That's true." He found himself agreeing with a small nod again when Tenmo said that he had not had much of a chance to hang out with Shi since they had thought he had died. It was true after all, but he was definitely glad that Shi was alive and well, even if he still had to recover from his ordeals and all. After they had arrived at the coven house he lead the way up to Alise's door and knocked before he lead the way in when he heard her voice telling them to do so. Smiling at the sight Kaine instantly greeted the pair, not surprised to see how Shi was curled over her stomach.

Alise had the TV on, a children's movie playing across the screen, oddly feeling like watching such movies lately and seeing as Shi was for the most part happy to do what she wanted there was no reason not to do so. Her appointment to check on Kai's development was after the weekend and Alise was interested to see how big their son was already. Hearing a knock on the door she could smell Tenmo and Kaine, eagerly telling them to come in and giving them both a bright smile when they had entered. Her hand was still absently running through Shi's hair as she greeted the pair, "Hey, guys. What have you two been up to?" She asked curiously.

Tenmo followed Kaine to Alises room, stepping inside of it. He was not surprised to see Shi right on his usual spot in her stomach, that seeming to be his preferred sleeping position. Ever since he found out he would be a father, he was not surprised even more. Wolves were always close to their pregnant mates, especially after all Shi had gone through. “Bought we would check up on you guys, ask about the wedding and seeing how much you are torturing Otso and Bryan” He chuckled, having heard they were teasing the pair

Shis wolf ears popped out, hearing the steps and familiar scent of Tenmo and Kaine approaching the door. He dint move from his spot, turning his head toward them in acknowledgment. “Yes, we have been teasing them about getting married, going to try and drop subtly hints for Bryan to propose to Otso..” He spoke quietly, still enjoying the hair stroking

Kaine wasn't remotely surprised to hear that Shi and Alise had been teasing Bryan and Otso about getting married and that the two were apparently planning to drop some subtle hints to Bryan about proposing. "I wish you two luck, you couldn't be taking on a more difficult task." Kaine admitted with a soft laugh though his eyes moved to Alise and he flashed her a large smile. "More than anything we were wondering if you guys have decided on a date yet, and to see how you've been doing." He added onto what Tenmo had already said for their reason to visit.

"We have." Alise said with a nod, "As long as all goes to plan and I can get to Otso some time today it should be Tuesday. We still want it to be winter of course, but I wanted it to be after my appointment to check up on Kai. A bit less stress if I don't have them too close together." Alise added with a laugh. She continued to stroke a hand through Shi's hair as they were talking, "But we have been trying to get Otso and Bryan to get married next. It'd definitely mean a lot to Otso if we can figure it out." She kind of hoped by mentioning it some more and this time in front of Kaine and Tenmo that maybe they'd have ideas as well.

“I’m not surprised it would be difficult. Bryan from what I know about him does not seem like the type and Otso..well he being the romantic he is always dreamed of getting married. I know he wouldn’t care if he didn’t if he had Bryan but you are right in it would mean a lot to him. It would definitely be a big shock” Tenmo nodded in agreement, having grown up beside him. “And I’m sure you have plans of your own to make him look as gorgeous as possible walking you down the aisle” He chuckled, trying to think of ways to help. “Anything in particular he likes that you think would make him think more about it beyond what you had in mind?”

Shi was glad their wedding was coming up so close, Tuesday feeling so close and yet so far away. He planned on going with her to her appointment, even if staying in the lobby but he wanted to be with her every step of the way. “Otso is probably with Bryan at the pack house..To ask him about making your dress. He works quick..” He said quietly as he rubbed his head more into her stroking hand

"I really don't think there is." Kaine chimned in about Bryan and if there was anything in particular that he liked that Alise and Shi didn't already have planned. "Otso is pretty much his whole world lately. If you already have Otso playing such an important part in the wedding it's safe to say you'll have Bryan's undivided attention and that would be a big enough hint. It'd be incredibly hard to do anything else." He admitted not knowing if there was anything else that they could do. It didn't really seem like it to him.

"Speaking of Otso and my dress..." Alise said her gaze moving from Shi to Tenmo and giving the wolf a smile having heard that he enjoyed baking. "I also wanted to ask Otso to do our wedding cake, maybe you'd like to help him with it Tenmo? I've been told that the two of you love to bake and I think it'd be great to have you two doing it together." Alise suggested to the wolf with a smile. Of course, she wouldn't feel hurt if he didn't want to do it, but she wanted to at least find a way to include Tenmo too even if only as one of the people who had made the cake.

“Otso has no dis of this either and neither does Bryan what we are trying to do. It is a natural part of the wedding but an ulterior notice of showing Bryan what he is missing out on..” Shi nodded, wanting to do that and hopefully not need too much more to make him come to them to ask for help proposing. There was no way he could do it on his own if he did. Shi huffed a bit when Tenmo teasingly suggested strawberry cake, knowing he was entirely right. They met over strawberries so it only seemed right..Shi nodded in response.

“Want a strawberry wedding cake then?” Tenmo said with a small chuckle, Shi giving him a lot that he knew he was right in point with his guess. Tennis ears twitched, listening for a sound he heard. “And that would be Otso, you will probably want to snag him now Alise before a certain someone pulls him away” Tenmo teased

"You two have a point, but just because you give Bryan a taste of what he would be missing doesn't necessarily mean that he'll propose either. You can only try so hard after all." Kaine replied not wanting them to get upset if Bryan still didn't want to propose or still didn't reach out to them for help in proposing. "But I am wishing you both luck, and I am sure you'll make Otso look just as stunning as you both will be looking and that alone could be enough of a push for Bryan." He mused thinking it over. His husband commenting on the type of wedding cake with a small chuckle and Shi's response made Kaine laugh softly too, not entirely surprised himself. "You should try to catch him while you have the chance. We'll keep Shi company until you come back." He added.

Alise nodded, catching Shi's lips in a kiss before promising him she'd be right back and getting up out of the bed and darting out of the room. It was easy to find Otso and of course Bryan was by his side, giving the two of them a bright smile she greeted the pair. "Hey Otso? Do you think I could borrow you for just a moment?" Turning her gaze to Bryan she gave pat his arm, "It will seriously be just a sec." She promised before Bryan nodded his agreement and she was already pulling Otso to the side. Once they were away from any prying ears or looks she spoke again, "I wanted to see if you'd be up for making my wedding dress, and making the cake. I've already commandeered Tenmo to help you make the cake." She started. The last thing was probably one of the most important things though, "Shi and I also wanted to know if... well if you'd be the one to walk me down the aisle?" Alise asked the wolf.

Shi kisses her lovingly back, not happy that she had to go but wasn’t goijg to stop her from moving. He stayed with Tenmo and Kaine, not sure what to talk about with them. But he was happy that they were there for him and were in favor of their attempt at a plan..even if it ended up not succeeding.

Otso was smiling at Bryan’s side, kissing his cheek when Alise came up to them. He wondered what she needed of him, kissing Bryan’s cheek quickly before he was whisked away. Alise asked for his help for the wedding cake and the dress. “Of course! You know I would love to do that and-“ Otso stopped when he got asked a question he was not expecting? “M-me..?” He asked, going a bit wide eyed. Such a thing was usually only done by ones parents if not the alpha when they weren’t present for any reason. But..she...she wanted him to...A lowly beta....Otso eyes tested up at He was left speechless for a moment. “I-of course!” He finally choked out quietly, trying to wipe his tears away before giving him a big hug

Alise was glad to hear that Otso would be glad to make her dress and work with Tenmo on the cake. When she asked her next question she noticed the change in Otso, the surprise and the way he became suddenly speechless. Seeing his eyes fill with tears made her even happier they had asked this of Otso, someone who clearly had never seen such a thing happening and she was really happy it could be him. She hugged him tightly back a bright smile on her face when he agreed. "Lovely! We have a theme for those involved in the wedding though, because it's a winter wedding white is the theme. So make sure you have a nice white suit to wear." Alise said as they broke from the hug. "I'm really glad that you'll be walking me down the aisle, Otso. It really means a lot." She told the wolf. "The wedding is Tuesday, if you need any help with anything I'll be more than willing to help you out, I'm sure Shi would as well."