An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“It was..Even he didn’t talk to me like this before now. He was more reserved and kept to himself. Like..He had nothing to live for. Like he had no reason to continue existing..He was a husky of a wolf..” Otso said, his ears hanging sadly. “I have never seen him blush so much or even smile, express interest in anything like this..” He said as he looked toward Tenmos door before looking st him.

Listening as Otso told him about how Tenmo had been before he had come along was still quite sad, it was disappointing to hear but he realized that it was his Puppy's past at the same time. "Well, I certainly like to think that I'm good for him. So... it's kind of nice to hear that he isn't still like that." Kaine admitted with a small smile. It was reassuring in more than one way, he really did like to think that he was good for Tenmo. That them being together was a positive thing, and it seemed as if that was the case.

“You are..” Otso said with a warm smile. “Even if I am not related, he is my family. All I want is him to be happy..and he is so happy” Otso said with a small smike. “He almost lost his dad..and even then he was upset. If he lost you...” Otso said with a serious sad look. “I don’t think he would be able to function much less live a life without you in it” He said before he let out a small chuckle. “Listen to me being all sentimental and sad..”

It really was sweet, that Otso even agreed he was good for Tenmo. It made him feel even happier to be around the other, especially since after the revelation of him being a vampire and all he had not expected Otso to warm up to him again not to mention this soon."I don't like the idea of him losing me or me losing him. It's painful." Kaine admitted. He couldn't help but laugh softly when Otso spoke again. "I find it nice actually... I mean... to a point an all. It's something that's kind of nice to know about the person you care about. That they truly care about you too." Kaine commented.

Otso smirked and happily wagged his tail, looking back and forth before dropping an object in his hand. “It’s a cellphone..I got it for other reasons but..I think you can use one more. I’ll give him one too..Don’t tell Tenmo or he would kill me” Otso said with a giggle. “So you guys can talk..” Otso whispered with a wide grin as He saw Tenmo rounding the corner to come back towards them. “His Birthday is next week..He hasn’t had a proper one in awhile and doesn’t care much for it..But Mayeb you can help?” He whispered with a small smile befor innocently looking up at Tenmo, who still broke his collar. “Welcome baaaack!” He smiled happily.

When an object was dropped into his hand Kaine was a little surprised and he glanced down at the object to see that it was a cellphone that had been put into his hand. When Otso told him that he had got it for other reasons it made him more curious as to why he had originally got the phone but he didn't question it since the reasoning behind him giving it to him was quite sweet and unexpected. "That's nice of you." He replied not really sure what to say or do at this point. When he was told about Tenmo's birthday his face lit up a bit. "We'll figure something out." He said softly hinting that he'd find a way to talk to Otso again to figure out what to do for it. When Tenmo returned he flashed a large smile, "There's my Puppy. Feeling better?" He asked with a questioning look.

"Yeah, i needed the change of clothes and to just freshen up a little. I had puffy eyes and I had a huge blush to get rid of.." Tenmo said with nervous laughter. "Anyway, I am all good to go now..You better not have said anything embarrassing about me or I swear" Tenmo looked him up and down. "Nope! Otso said nothing at all, no sir~!" Otso said with an innocent smile, giving him a thumbs up. "I have a strange reason to not believe you..."he sighed with a small smirk. "Hey!" Otso whined. playfully punching his arm.

A small smile appeared when Kaine listened as Tenmo explained that he had needed the change of clothes and to freshen up a bit. He was sure after all of the events that had happened that night that he really had needed the few minutes to freshen up and change. When he turned to Otso and spoke he couldn't help but laugh at the two a little, "He really didn't." Kaine said sticking up for the other wolf. Otso hadn't told him anything embarrassing about Tenmo, just a bit of what he had been like before and the lovely information that his birthday was coming up soon.

"All right All right.." Tenmo said before looking down at Otso. "Now you need to eat something, You forget to eat, there's leftovers from my last hunt in the fridge" Tenmo said with a knowing nod Otso had not eaten yet. "But I am not hungry..." Otso whined, Tenmo sighing and easily lifting him over his shoulder like it required no effort. "Hey~!" Otso said with a laugh as Tenmo was going toward the kitchen. He looked back toward Blake and gave him a thumbs up and the universal sign for 'Call me' He had put what was his number and the number he would be setting up for Tenmo when he gave it to him.

Kaine was a bit amused that Tenmo was no concerning himself with whether or not Otso had eaten, and as it turned out the other apparently hadn't. Even with him complaining that he wasn't hungry it didn't take long before Tenmo was lifting the other over his shoulder and heading into the direction that Kaine was sure was the kitchen. A soft laugh escaping him as he shook his head slightly when Otso had given him the sign to call him before the two disappeared from view. It was amusing really, but he didn't mind much either. Kaine was taking this opportunity to look more around him taking in the structure of this part of the house a bit curious about it. After all, this was where his Puppy lived, it was only natural that he ended up curious.

It was an open area, little on the floor as far as decorations as someone would knock it over or destroy the thing anyway. There were a few pictures hanging on the wall that Adrian had hung up soon after becoming the alpha. One was of a young Tenmo, probably no older than 5 with a big toothy grin on his face next to a rabbit labeled ?First Hunt?. The other was the same one as in Tenmos bedroom but a larger version of it. Underneath the paintings was a box labeled ?Home Videos-Vilkas Family?, seeming to have been set down there and forgotten, the box filled with dvds.

While the other two were occupied Kaine looked around, a small smile appearing at the picture of a younger Tenmo. It was so easy for Kaine to tell it was him, and though there wasn't much to see he figured it was for good reason when it came to how energetic werewolves could be. Assuming from what Xavier said when mentioning Adrian had wanted to hang the treaty up high that things got broken or knocked down quite often. The box of movies were bit more interesting to Kaine looking over dvds and becoming more than a little curious

A lot were labeled for various events, 'First Birthday' 'First Words' 'Nippy' and among other titles. Some were even labelled for events in the future like "For when you find a mate' and other such events filmed in the past to watch in the future. Kaine finally seemed to escape the confines of the kitchen, saying 'I am freeeee~!" with a big smile on his face. "He wanted to make you some food...shhhh don't tell him I told yoooooou" He said with a big giggle, looking down at Kaine who seemed to be looking through the box.

Kaine was finding that he was interested in a lot of the dvds and kind of wanted to know what each one was. Sure they were labeled, but he wanted to see them really. When he heard Otso's voice break through the silence he chuckled softly setting down the dvd he had been looking at back in the box before he was standing back up and turning to face him. "That's sweet of him." He said thoughtfully. When Tenmo had taken Otso into the kitchen to make sure he had eaten he wasn't expecting him to make something for him at the same time, but it really was sweet of his Puppy.

"You even have him making desserts for you now~! He is cooking for you...Making something with loooooove" Otso laughed, playfully slapping his back. "Soooo...Want to talk about anything while we are here? He is probably going to be awhile if he is making something for the person he loves so much" Otso teased with a playful sticking out of his tongue

Kaine playfully rolled his eyes when Otso spoke being so teasing and friendly. Though he liked it, he couldn't help but just roll his eyes at some of the comments or how he acted himself. When he was asked if there was something he wanted to talk about though he thought about the videos once more and spared them a glance before his eyes went up to the picture of him when he was so younger as well. "Well... I mean I'm quite curious to know what he was like when he was little. You grew up with him right? What was he like as a kid?" Kaine asked really wanting to know.

"Now you're turning into Tenmo.." Otso said with an exaggerated sigh when he saw the other playfully roll his eyes. "Yup~! i pretty much grew up with him like I was his brother!" Otso said with a happy smile, plopping down next to the box of dvds. "He was a kid who liked to show off, wanting to be like the adults and go hunting with everyone else" He said with a small smile. "He always wanted to prove himself and show he was strong..Although he got too eager in chasing something and fell into the river, getting completely soaked once when he tried to hunt a small little rabbit" Otso laughed to himself.

Hearing about when Tenmo was little was certainly interesting, especially to hear that his Puppy apparently had wanted to grow up too fast trying to be like the adults and go hunting with everyone else. It was cute though, to think about a younger Tenmo trying to do all those things. "Sounds adorable." He mused as he was tapping his chin in though, the other arm crossed over his chest. He'd after all have to learn more about Tenmo if he had any chance of throwing him a great birthday party. Something he fully intended to do.

"We got a lot of time..And I like to spill my guts and talk about him" Otso said with a small smile. "And he can't stop me so I can keep going~!" Otso laughed, leaning against the wall. "Sneak a movie in..? More questions about Tenmo? We should still have plenty of time before he starts wanting you to eat his desserts" He smiled widely. "I know you probably want to give him a birthday party or a present of some kind, right?" He said with a big cheery smile.

"That's true, he's not here to stop you." Kaine agreed with a small nod a mischievous smirk appearing at the thought that this all was so perfect. Otso was here with him unattended, Tenmo was held up in the kitchen since he had decided to make him something and that left him alone to ask Otso whatever he wanted. At the mention of the movies he glanced back towards them wondering if they even should. "They would help me learn more about him..." He murmured as he stared at the box. Then he pulled his mind off that long enough to ask Otso another question. "Has Tenmo always been more of the loner type? Or was that something that developed as he got older?"

Otso wagged his tail happily at the mention of watching those films and getting to talk more about Tenmo. Otso thought for a moment before he answered the others next question. "While he was always a bit of a longer, he was a bit more sociable before Adrians mate died" Otso said in reference to Luna. "He didn't socialize a crazy amount but he did do it more" Otso smiled happily.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Otso... what can you tell me about Tenmo's mom and dad? What was there relationship like when Tenmo was young?" Kaine asked suddenly wanting to know what the other wolf thought or remembered about that relationship when they were kids. "Also... how old exactly was Tenmo when she died?" He was sure that Tenmo had told him how old he had been at the time but Kaine just couldn't seem to remember. Gaze still on the movies trying to decide what he wanted to see the most right now. Reaching down he picked up a random dvd and looked at the label seeing that this was apparently when Tenmo was learning how to walk. Knowing that it would be absolutely adorable to see his handsome Puppy that young he showed the dvd to Otso. "I think we should watch this one."

“About his mom and dad..?” Otso said with a curious head tilt, trying to recall old old he had been. “I am not sure his exact age. As far as Luna and Adrian’s relationship, they seemed really close. He loved fawning over her and was very protective when she was pregnant from what I was told. I was too young for that..” He said with a small nod. “While Adrian seemed distant sometimes, not sure why, he still loved her very much” Otso said, seeing him pick up the movie and picking up the box. “Lets go” He smiled, going toward his room so they could watch them on a tv that wasn’t the living room. “Put it in!” He said happily with a smile

Kaine nodded in response to the question and listening as Otso spoke and answered the questions the best he could. As he was looking at the movies he was contemplating what he was learning. After picking one he noticed how excited the other seemed to get before he was lead towards his room entering it Kaine took a quick look around but he was being quickly encouraged to put the movie in. "Alright, I'm putting it in." He laughed taking the dvd out of its case and putting it in before he moved to take a seat so they could watch it together. "Have you and Tenmo always been so close?" Kaine asked as he turned his gaze from the tv to Otso once more still curious about their friendship, among other thing.

"Yup yup!" Otso said with a big smile on his face. "I loved playing with him and he loved having someone he can call a brother since we was an only child" Otso nodded, happy he could fit that job for Tenmo. He looked up toward the screen to see a very tiny human Tenmo, sitting on the ground outside.

"Come on little one, come to mama" Luna called out from behind the camera, seeming to be the one controlling the camera for this small video. Tenmo seemed to stand, scruffy short black hair falling all over the place. Tiny baby wolf ears seemed to twitch as he seemed to walk in her direction happily. Tenmo walked right past her, the camera turning around to see Tenmo was going right for Adrians tail, Adrian having much shorter hair and looking a bit leaner but still muscular looking from the back. "Ow~!" Adrian yelped when Tenmo grabbed and pulled his tail, Tenmo babbling happily.