~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody shakes his head, "oh.. no it's okay," he rubs the back of his head, "I wasn't too far away from the dorm rooms." He looks at the dorm room again and lowers his head, "Cory.. is actually awake but it's not because he wants to be," he rubs the back of his head and looks at Kyrian, rubbing his eyes to prevent crying, "he... has to move out and move into another dorm room because of his grades."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

Kyrian looked at him. Without thinking he pulled Cody into a gentle hug. "It will be ok. We both will be there for you. Maybe your next roommate will be nice. If not you can always call me or Cory. I know we just met, but you are kind. I'm sure you will hit it off." it was then he realized what he did and let go of Cody. "I am sorry I wasn't thinking." He said smiled. "lets go to class I have two today. If you want I can stay around to see your new roommate with you." he said

Cody lowers his head and then blinks a couple of times as he was pulled into a hug. He slowly nods his head and sighs a little, "but... no one will be like Cory," he looks to the side, "but yeah Cory said I could call him and I suppose I could call you as well." Cody looks at Kyrian as he pulls away from the hug and shakes his head slowly, "it's okay." He nods his head as he starts walking down the hallway and shakes his head, "I am not sure when I am getting a new roommate so it might not even happen today," he rubs the back of his head as he reaches the art classes, walking in the room to sit down and takes his sketch book out of his bag.

"Alright well then I might have to go right home after class. Let me know if you need me." he said smiling as he walked to class with Cody and walked though the school seeing Adrian looking at even smiling at him. Kyrian shielded or tried to shield Cody from seeing that.

Cody nods his head slowly, "okay that is fine." He walks with Kyrian, looking at his phone to see if Cory was going to keep him updated. He perks his head up as he looks at Kyrian at the way he was walking and lowers his head, could only mean he was hiding him from Adrian so he starts to speed walk right into the art room. Once seated, Cody starts drawing before the teacher would begin the lesson.

After he was done packing, Cory grabs his suitcase and opens the door, seeing his new roommate wanted to help him move into the new dorm room. He nods his head as he let him help and walks beside his new roommate to the new dorm room he was going to be at.

Kyrian picked up the pace as well and soon they were in the art room. Kyrian walked over and set down next to Cody and started to draw as well. "That is great!" he said looking at what Cody was drawing then looked away as class started and the lecture began, Kyrian took notes on the class that was going on as well as was drawing everything as well.

Cody continues to draw and looks at Kyrian, smiling softly as he perks his head up as the teacher came out of their office to begin the lecture. He takes notes for the art class and continues to draw, resting his chin on his palm and quickly looks at his phone on his lap, reading Cory's text about being on his way to his new dorm room and lowers his head, continues to draw.

Kyrian was watching Cody and sighed not knowing what to do. He wish he was closer and didn't have to go home. Cody seemed really stressed. "Hey we can hang out after class if you want to. Its up to you tho after this class I have one more, but its maybe in 30 mins. I can hang out after that if you want to. Its up to you tho." he said smiling. "If you want to be left alone for a bit I won't get in your way."

Cody perks his head up and looks at Kyrian as he puts his phone into his pocket, slowly nodding his head, "yeah sure but what do you want to do? Do you want to get something to eat? I am sure Cory will come too." Cody figured he should at least try to get closer to Kyrian since he can kind of sense that Kyrian wanted to get closer to him.

"It up to you. If we do go out its up to you. Movies, eating, arcade, Where ever you want to go." he said giving the cutest smile. "I think I am going to skip music today. I got told where they were in class and I am way ahead of them. At least a month." he said looking at his phone after getting a email from his teacher.

Cody looks at Kyrian and lowers his head a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. I suppose I wouldn't mind lunch. I am not really good at playing games at an arcade," he pouts a little. "And... there isn't really anything I want to see playing at the movies." Cody tilts his head, "so your going to be available after this class?"

"Yeah I will be fine I can hang out after this class. I am skipping my music class." He said "So I have the rest of the day to hang out with you." He said smiling at Cody. "I really hope you don't find me to pushy on us hanging out. Your the first friend I have here and the only one that didn't want me to pay for anything even tho I said I would. You are something special you know that." he said .

Cody nods his head with a smile, glad Kyrian was skipping in a way since he didn't have to wait in his now empty dorm room for Kyrian to finish music class to hang out. He tilts his head and slowly shakes his head, "n-no your fine. I don't mind hanging out with you," he smiles a little. Cody tilts his head to the side and laughs a little, "I am special because I didn't accept your money," he looks at Kyrian confusingly.

"You will understand why that is a big deal to me some day. After we become better friends I'll tell you." he said giving him a cute smile. "You know you are really cute." he said as the class was soon over. Getting up out of his chair he smiled. "Alright why don't we go get something to eat. Did you like the place we went yesterday we could go there again." he said smiling as he started to head to the front of the school

Cody looks at Kyrian and slowly nods his head, rubbing the back of his head confusingly. Cody blinks a couple of times when Kyrian calls him cute and looks to the side, slightly blushing and shakes his head slowly as he looks at the clock, standing up and gathers up his things to put into his bag. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah that was a nice place and I would like to try more of their food. I just don't know what to order really." Cody follows Kyrian to the front of the school and perks his head up when he saw Cory.

"Hey, you two sure took your time," Cory smiles a little and walks over, "see I told you, just because I had to move out.. doesn't mean I am not going to keep my daily plans with you," he laughs a little. "So what's the plan," he looks at Kyrian.

Kyrian smiled. "Well nice to see you again. I wonder why you had to move out of the room." he said and shook his head. "We planned on going back to the cafe." he said adjusting his backpack on his back. "Would you want to go with us?" he said smiling. "I think Cody like it there and wants to try more of there food. How was there BLT?" he asked Cory

Cory sighs and crosses his arms, "I had to approve my grades, that was all I was told in the letter I got yesterday," he shakes his head. He smiles a little, "oh so we are going back to the cafe we went yesterday? That's cool, I might try the steak sandwich that you both tried so yeah, I will go as well." Cory looks at Kyrian and rubs his chin, "the BLT? It was really good. It was either between that or the Quesadilla that I saw on there but I guess my mind was set on the BLT," he laughs a little. "Well let's get going," he smiled and then walks in the direction he remembered from yesterday that the cafe was located.

Cody looks at Kyrian and then starts walking as he holds onto the bag strap, following Cory while walking beside Kyrian.

Kyrian smiled and looked at both of the,. "I am glad I showed you this place then. Both of those sound good as well I might try it. Tho I an addict4ed to there stake." He said smiling and looked t Cody. "What do you think you will try I might try the BLT today and the Quesadilla next time we go." he said smiling trying to keep everyone happy and making them try not to be sad. Tho it was weird other schools never made people move out for grades the would let them finish out the school year and then kick them out. He might have to ask the dean about that. Soon they go to the cafe and they were greeted he walked to the same table they set in yesterday.

Cory nods his head, "yeah we are glad as well, all the food looked good on the menu to be honest.. so it's kinda hard to thnk what to order," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Kyrian, rubbing his chin as he walks, "hm... maybe I will try the Quesadilla, depending what kind it is. I am not really fond of spicy food really so if it has a spicy taste to it, I probably won't eat it."

Once at the cafe, Cody follows Kyrian to the table as Cory follows as well, sitting down at the table.

"I wonder if your bathroom friend is here today," Cory laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little, "hey.. that really wasn't a fun experience you know."

Kyrian smiled. "That was funny you know. I don't think its spicy if so you can order it not spicy." He said smiling as he looked at the menu.

The waitress came over. "Welcome back what can I get you today?" she asked.

"I'll take the green boba tea." he said smiling. "And is your Quesadilla spicy?" He asked

"No not normally, but you can order it spicy we have chicken, stake and beef with the Quesadilla none of them are spicy." She said smiling as she wrote down drink order.

"I'll also take the BLT on white bread with extra mayo." Kyrian said smiling and looked at the other. "sorry were you ready. If they aren't wait till they order to fix mine. Also this will be on one ticket." Kyrian said.

Cody looks at Kyrian and pouts a little while blushing, "hey not you to," he grumbles a little and rubs the back of his head. "I mean I suppose some kinds are spicy but then there are some that aren't."

"Yeah I will take strawberry mango juice and I will also like to order the steak sandwich. These two made it sound like it taste amazing," Cory laughs a little.

Cody shakes his head slowly, "no it's okay, uh I will like Chicken Quesadilla with Tapioca bubble tea," he says as he closes the menu.

The waitress smiled and wrote it down. "Alright I'll be right back with your drinks." she said as as she walked to the kitchen and gave the order to the chief. Soon coming out with all three of there drinks and set it to the table and left.

"Just let me pay for you. Please it means a lot to me even know you reject me from paying I still want to pay for you." he said smiling and looked at him as he heard thunder and sighed. "Great it looks like its going to start raining." he said tapping on the table. Maybe I will call the driver to come get me if it starts raining. he thought. What no one knew is he had two phones one for friends and the other one for emgency to contact the staff of his house if he needed to

Cody watches as the waitress left but shortly came back with drinks, picking up his bubble tea and drinks it. Cody looks at Kyrian and tilts his head, "t-this is the second time you wanted to pay for my order," he pouts a little.

Cory smiles and pats Cody's head, "just let him do it. If Kyrian as already offered once, just think he is going to continue offering until you actually accept his offer," Cory laughs a little.

Cody pouts a little as he looks at Cory and then sighs, "okay. Fine I suppose you can," he looks at Kyrian as he was drinking his bubble tea and perks his head up as he heard thunder, looking out the window and sighs, "we... didn't even bring umbrellas. All I have is my bag," he grumbles a little.

Cory laughs a little, "good thing I always have a umbrella in my bag just in case so I can walk you back to the campus as always."

Cody nods his head slowly and looks over at one of the tables, seeing the boy from yesterday, "hm.. I wonder if this is their daily lunch spot as well."

"Maybe, Damn this is going to be a pain I have to walk home in the rain and I don't have an umbrella. I hope it doesn't start for a while wait till I get home." he said looking at both of them, Kyrian then started to zone out and was deep in thought until the food came to them.

After a little bit there foods came out to them and the waitress set it down. "Enjoy." she said smiling as she left and went back into the kitchen

"Well .. you can always use your bag," Cory laughs a little as he leans back in the seat as he plays with his straw, looking over at the kid, "hey your right, your little buddy is back," he looks at Cody with a smile.

"Haha.. very funny," Cody pouts as he watched as the waitress came back with their orders. He nods his head slowly and watches her leave, starting to eat his Quesadilla pieces.

Cory laughs a little and then starts eating his steak sandwich.