~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

Cody nods his head as he slightly bites his bottom lip, looking to the side with a soft sigh and lets out a soft yawn, rubbing his eyes. He looks at Kyrian and then looks at Cory, "yeah... fortunately," he shakes his head slowly. Cody laughs a little, "his major? You mean other than being a complete lazy ass? Uh.. he does music, science and a couple art classes as well. But besides that? Being a lazy butt," he grumbles and walks over to Cory's bed, poking his forehead.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"Thats a lot of stuff for someone lazy." Kyrian said as he rubbed his chin. "I thought a Lazy student would only have one major not 3." He said thinking about it. "That is really weird. This college is really weird you know." He said and shook his head. "I am glad my credits transferred over to this school or I would have to take everything over again and I would of hated to do that." he said

Cody laughs a little and sighs a little, shrugging his shoulders, "well.. what can I say, he is a weird guy," he pokes Cory's cheek, trying to wake him up. "Yeah well no one likes taking classes over again."

"....Hungryyyyyyyyyyy," Cory grumbles and reaches out to Cody in his sleep, wrapping his arms around his waist.

Cody sighs a little, "then get up and we can get something to eat you lazy ass," he starts moving backwards so Cory would fall out of the bed.

Cory falls out of the bed, as planned and gets off the floor with a yawn, looking at Kyrian, "hm? You made a new friend," he scratches his stomach and slowly reaches his hand down to his crotch, heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

Kyrian watched the whole scean with Cody and his roommate and smiled at it. They must of been really good friends if they did this. "Hi I am Kyrian I am new to this.......school." He said as Cory started to head to the bathroom. "Alright as far as meeting other people goes I think that might of been the weirdest meeting I have had." he said looking at Cody and smiled. "I am guessing that I should head out soon, but I would love to stay for a little longer if you will have me." he said smiling

Cody watches as Cory went into the bathroom and sighs as he looks at Kyrian, "yeah well... he is a weird guy so I am sure you will get use to it.. hm eventually," he laughs a little. "Well .. if you have nothing better to do, you can always come with me and Cory to get something to eat."

Cory walks back out and sits on the bed, getting his socks and shoes on, "so... how did you meet your new friend... uh Kyrian," he lays on his bed to roll off the other side, walking over to Kyrian and Cody.

"Oh.. uh." Cody lowers his head, "he kind of.. saved me from Adrian," he rubs the back of his head.

"Seriously? That ass is still at it," Cory puts on his belt but then flops his arms to the side, "UGHHHHHHHHHH half asleep."

Cody sighs and shakes his head as he leans down, working on Cory's belt, "what am I your mother," he pouts a little.

Cory mumbles a little and stretches, grabbing his wallet from the night stand, "well... where are we going? Is Kyrian coming too," he looks over at Kyrian as he puts on his hoodie.

Kyrian smiled and looked at them and watched at Cory got dressed. "You know I really don't have anything better to do so I would love to go with you to get something to eat. In fact I asked Cody if he wanted to hang out before coming here. He never really did say he wanted to." he said shrugging "If you don't mind I would love to come with you. There is a cafe that just opened about a block or two away from campus the food is really great there and they have good drinks on what every you order." Kyrian said as he walked out of the room. "If you don't want me to come that is fine I am just thinking about the 3 mile walk I have to do to get home." he said

Cory nods his head as he looks down at Cody as he did his belt, "well I know I don't mind you coming and I am sure Cody doesn't mind as well since you are his new friend and all." He looks over at Kyrian, "yeah you can come with us, mind as well. Hm... cafe? That sounds good and not that away either, what do you say Cody?"

Cody leans upward after finishing Cory's belt and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea," he walks out of the dorm room.

Cory follows after Cody out the dorm room, "nah, Cody is fine with it, so am I so it's fine for you to come as well."

Cody walks in the direction outside the campus, looking at Kyrian, "which way is the cafe in," he wondered.

Kyrian smiled and walked out to the front gate and pointed to the right. "Its this way." Kyrian said and started to walk to the cafe that was just up the street. "This place is really nice I found it the other day hen I came to enroll into this school." Kyrian said as he walked up the street a couple of blocks before stopping in front of the cafe. "Here it is you wouldn't think much of it, but its really good here." Kyrian said as he walked into the cafe.

"Sit anywhere you would like." A waitress said coming up to them. "The menus are at the tables already. and if this is your first time here you read the menu's off the table." She said smiling as she walked away to get orders.

"The table top is the menu." Kyrian explained. "Where would you like to sit." he asked

Cody nods his head as he follows Kyrian since he knew the direction of the cafe, looking in back and watched Cory simply on his phone while following. "Have you eaten there yet," he tilts his head as he walks to Kyrian. Cody looks at the cafe and nods his head, following Kyrian inside and watched Cory walk inside as well. He looks around the cafe and then walks to a table that was in the middle of the door and the bathroom.

Cory watches Cody and walks to the table he picked out, sitting down on the other side of the table as he puts his phone away in his pocket.

Cody nods his head and rubs his chin as he looks at the menu, rubbing the back of his head. He looks over at the waitress, "uh... I would like the Mango bubble tea," he goes back to looking at the menu for something to eat, wondering what to order.

"I will just take some lemonade," Cory stretches his arms as he glances over the menu.

Kyrian smiled and looked at the waitress. "I'll have the green bubble tea." he said smiling and looked at her.

The waitress nodded and write down there drink orders and headed to the kitchen to get them

Kyrian smiled and looked at the both of them. "I hope you like there food." He said as he looked on the menu and smiled trying to think of what he wanted

Cody watches as the waitress left and looks at Kyrian, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at the menu, unsure what to really order, "so what do you recommend since you actually ate here," he looks at Kyrian and tilts his head to the side as he watches Cory still looking at the menu.

Kyrian smiled. "There stake sandwich is the best. At least I think so its a little pricey, but the stake is juicy and tender I don't know how they do it. Also they put some special sauce on it that makes it even more savory." He said smiling. "If you would like it and its too much I can treat you to it." He said looking at him. "I don't mind after all we are friends now." he said smilnig

Cody listen to Kyrian as he was explaining about the steak sandwich that the cafe had and goes to the sandwich section on the menu, finding it so he could think about if he wanted to order it or not. Cody looks at Kyrian and shakes his head slowly, "n-no you don't really have to. I mean.. usually when we go out, Cory winds up paying for his and mine. Oh.. did I forget to mention this lazy ass has a job as well," he laughs a little.

Kyrian smiled "Well if you need help just let me know." He was starting to like this boy even more now. "Alright let me know if you need anything." he said this was the first time that no one had took him up on the offer.

The waitress walked over to the table. "Do you know what you want yet?" she asked.

"I will take the Mother of all." he said knowing that was the name of the sandwich. "I'll take some fries with it as well." he said

The waitress put the drinks down and smiling. as she wrote it down. "And for you?" she asked

Cody looks at Kyrian and nods his head with a smile as he continues looking at the steak sandwich, wondering if he should order that as he rubs his chin. He perks his head up as the waitress comes over and placed the drinks down, grabbing his bubble tea and nibbles on the straw, drinking it.

Cory looks at the waitress, "I will take the BLT sandwich with fries on the side," he takes his drink and starts drinking.

"U-Uh... I will take the steak sandwich," Cody looks over at Kyrian, rubbing the back of his head as he takes another sip of his bubble tea.

"Alright." she said writing all that down. "Your food will be out shortly." she said bowing and then walked off to the kitchen.

"So you decided to get what I got." he said and rubbed Cody's head. "You won't be disappointed."he said smiling and took a drink of his drink and smiled. "So I would love to get to know the both of you some more. I hope you find that I think of both of you as friends already. So I was wondering where you worked at Cory?" he asked smilng

Cody watches the waitress leave and looks at Kyrian, flinches a little when he got his head patted, "oh so that was the name of the sandwich," he tilts his head to the side. He continues drinking his bubble tea and listens to Kyrian as he was trying to learn about Cory's job.

Cory looks up and places his drink back down on the table, "a pet walker basically for a local pet daycare. It's pretty fun though Cody usually yells at me when I get back to the dorm room, smelling like animals. I had to tell the professors about my job so they didn't think we were keeping an animal in the dorm room."

"Ahh so you like animals, That's something great they say people who like animals are surrounded by people who are nice and kind." Kyrian said smiling. Kyrian did noticed that Cody flinched when he touched him, but let it go he knew it wasn't something he needed to do. "I am glad that I met both of you on my first day." Kyrian said giving a cute smile.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah I like animals. Cory... kinda reminds me of an animal anyway so I guess that is why I know how to be around him. He is kinda like.. a hamster or a rabbit," he smiles a little.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little, looking to the side as he plays with his straw before drinking more of his bubble tea.

Kyrian smiled. "He kind of does isn't he, but from what I saw he is also strong. He is strong when he is with his friends." he said smiling and looked at him again. Cory was right he reminded him of a timid rabbit. "How long have you guys been friends?" he asked smiling looking at the two of them.

"I mean.. he doesn't really have a lot of friends due to trust issues so I am surprise you gain his friendship," Cory rubs his chin a bit. "So yeah I guess he is pretty strong when I am around and probably know for you." Cory looks at Cody and blows bubbles in his lemonade, "phew.. about a few years now. It's been a while."

Cody stands up from his seat, "I am going to use the restroom, I forgot to go before leaving," he walks in the direction the bathroom, going into the bathroom.

"I don't know why either, Maybe its because I saved him. I really don't know why." Kyrian said and smiled then shook his head. "Alright we will be here when we get back. Kyrian smiled. "I guess its nice I'm not going to ask about your past any more if you want to tell me you can. I know he might not fully trust me still, but something I can't stand is people picking on other people its a pet peeve of mine." he said and shook his head. watching him walk to the bathroom. Once Cody left he looked at Cory. "You don't have to tell me what, but something bad happened to him didn't it." he aid and looked away.

"Well regardless, I am glad Cody made a new friend," Cory smiles and looks at Cody, nodding his head, "okay, go ahead," he smiles as he watches Cody walk to the direction of the bathroom. Cory sighs a little and nods his head, "yeah I don't understand why people are like that...they always pick on the weaker ones, it's not right," he crosses his arms. Cory looks at Kyrian and presses his chin on his palm, "hm.. you can tell? Was it the flinch he made when you touched his head? Or the way he responds," he taps his fingers on the table slightly.