~Somewhere I belong~Kawaiinekomimiboy 18+

Dragongirl26

"I hope you do all this is new to me I think I might rather read books." He said texting his dad for a pick up at the pet store. "I always find the answers I seek I just hope they are the right ones." he said looking at him and shook his head as he glared a the puppy. "You know I think you planned this when you met me did you?" he asked the puppy and looked back at Cory

~~~~~

Kyrian smiled as he placed his mouth over Cody's and pushed his tongue into his mouth and started to explore it. Kyrian had read about this and always wanted to try it he moaned a little at the taste of Cody.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• Dragongirl26

"Well... technically, it is new for me as well," Cory laughs a little as he watches Syugo stared to text. He looks at Syugo and smiles, "oh, well this is worth it," he rubs the back of his head.

The puppy tilts his head and barks, sitting on the floor to scratch his neck.

Cory laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "he is a very sneaky puppy."

Ryuji mumbles as he looks at his phone when he heard it got off and looks at Diyan, nudging him slightly, "looks like Syugo is ready to get picked up."

---------

Cody jolts a little with a slight blush as he felt Kyrian go into the kiss and shivers when he felt Kyrian's tongue in his mouth, closing his eyes when feeling Kyrian's tongue around his mouth. While feeling Kyrian's tongue explore his mouth, Cody lets out a soft moan while holding onto Kyrian's shoulders.

"What was worth it seeing me cry? Watching a flood gate?" he asked looking at him. "God these emotions!" He said looking at him so confused and he cupped his face in his hands.

"Do you want me to go with you to pick him up I am kind of wondering how he is doing." Diyan said smiling.

~~~~

Kyrian loos all since of where he was and then pulled him on top on him while he was sitting in the seat and started to massage his butt as he started to make out with him even more Kyrian wanted all of him and was happy to do it as well

Cory sighs and shakes his head, "no... helping you feel emotions again you goofball," he gently flicks Syugo's forehead and puts his phone away in his pocket.

Ryuji smiles and nods his head, "yeah, mind as well go together," he gets off the bed and gets dressed.

---

Cody blinks a bit as he was suddenly pulled onto Kyrian's lap and blushes slightly as his butt was getting massage, closing his eyes again as he slightly shifts a bit,feeling his crotch rub against Kyrian's as he continues making out with Kyrian.

"I never asked to feel emotion what happens if I can't handle it and you leave me to deal with stuff on my own?" he asked looking at him and closed his eyes and took a deep sigh. "Damn its so different right now." he said

Diyan smiled as he got up and got dressed and got ready to head out.

~~~

Kyrian was starting to get hard a little as they were rubbing against each other as they were making out. This might of been a bad idea, but he couldn't stop he loved the taste of Cody and didn't want to loose it.

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs a little as he shakes his head, "then.. I guess you want to go back to being emotionless?" He rubs the back of his neck and then picks up the puppy, walking to the front of the store to put the puppy back with the other puppies to get some sleep.

Ryuji grabs the car keys and his wallet, sitting on the bed to put on his shoes, "ready to go?"

-----------

Cody blushes and glances down, feeling as Kyrian was starting to get hard as well and slightly moves his crotch away from Kyrian's, placing his hand on Kyrian's crotch instead to feel how hard he was. He blushes slightly as he continues making out with Kyrian as and continues rubbing Kyrian's crotch.

"I don't know what I want Cory." Syugo said looking at him and rubbing his head and followed Cory to the front of the store."Just don't hurt me too bad alright." he said looking at him and taking a deep breath.

"Yes I am." he said putting his shoes on and headed to the car smiling at his lover as he did so. "I wonder if they made any progress and you know one day Syugo is going to ask us questions about our relationship." he said smiling as he saw the car and got into it.

~~~~~

Kyrian moaned as he felt Cody rub his crotch and started rub up against Cody's crotch trying to make him feel good as well as he made out with him more wondering if they should go to the bathroom in stead of the movie chair.

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs a little, shaking his head, "don't be so worried about it," he crosses his arms as he sits on the bench, "so did you text your fathers to pick you up," he leans against the window.

Ryuji smiles and nods his head as he follows Diyan to the car. He laughs a little as he got into the car, "who knows, I am sure Syugo will have a lot to talk about, at least... I hope so," he rubs the back of his head.

-----

Cody slowly opens his eyes and pulls back for some air, "your... so hard," he blushes a little. He closes his eyes as he continues making out with Kyrian, slightly arches his back as he wraps his arms around Kyrian, slightly moves closer to Kyrian as he felt Kyrian's crotch pokes against his butt, making Cody jump slightly.

"How can I not worry about it I feel different now because of you. So you better take responsibly for what you are going to face with me." Syugo said warning him. Syugo himself didn't know what he meant by that and kind of hoped that Cory did. "Yeah my dads should be on there way." Syugo said sitting next to Cory.

"I hope this will be good for him." He said smiling. ""Syugo needs someone in his life other than us and books." Diyan said smiling as he fastened his seat belt ready to go get there son.

~~~~~~

"I guess I am hard for you." Kyrian said as he took a deep breath before going back at it to make out with him. Kyrian moaned as he felt everything he needed and wanted to have more with Cody when he felt his member poke Cody's butt. Kyrian pulled back to say something. "Its ok I'm not going to do anything to you. I may be really hard, but I am not going to force you to do anything." he said and kissed him again

Cory shrugs his shoulders, "why are you saying it as if it was something bad... it's not suppose to be," he sighs and shakes his head. He blinks a little and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "r...right. Well I am not afraid of helping you through your new emotions." Cory nods his head as he looks out the window, keeping a look out for Syugo's fathers.

Ryuji nods his head, "yeah he sure does..," he starts up the car and starts driving to the local pet shop. "I hope it works out for them," he smiles a little as he drives.

-----

Cody looks at Kyrian's erection while blushing as he looks up at Kyrian and then tilts his head, "I... made you this hard?" He continues kissing Kyrian and slightly shivers as he felt Kyrian's crotch against his butt, watches as Kyrian pulls away. Cody looks at Kyrian and slightly blushes, slowly nodding his head as he goes back to kissing Kyrian.

"I feel that is is going to be a bad thing." he said sighing and looked at him then shook his head and buried his head in his hands. Syugo looked at him and then bushed and his his face again. "Oh god I don't know how to deal." He said looking at him and closed his eyes taking a deep breath. "This is all new to me how did you brake me so fast." He said Syugo couldn't help, but be stuck on that one thing.

"I hope it works out for them as well it worked out for us." he said smiling and reached over and rubbed his lovers leg.

~~~~

Kyrian made out with Cody more knowing he was going to have to go to the bathroom soon to take care of his member because it was starting to hurt. Kyrian played with Cody's butt some more as he made out with him more. Kyrian didn't care about the move he just cared about showing Cody how amazing he was to him. In a short time Cody had become Kyrian's world.

Cory sighs and shakes his head, "you don't give me enough credit," he pouts a little as he crosses his arms as he stares out the window. He looks at Syugo and shakes his head, "don't worry about it so much is something you can do. You can trust me," he leans back and then yawns softly. Cory shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "I guess.. that is just something you need to discover hm?"

Ryuji smiles a little and nods his head as he drives, blushing slightly as his leg was rubbed, "h-hey don't distract me," he laughs a little as he continues driving.

-----

Cody makes out with Kyrian and could feel how hard he was while he blushes. He shivers slightly as his butt was being touched, moaning softly within the kiss. He enjoyed making out with Kyrian rather than watching a rather dull movie. Cody pulls back slowly as he looks at Kyrian, biting his bottom lip, "your... getting so hard. It must hurt since your wearing jeans," he slightly slides off Kyrian's lap and rubs Kyrian's crotch, slightly taking his cock out to stroke it. Cody stares at it for a few minutes while blushing and slowly looks up at Kyrian, "if... I am not good at this, I haven't had much experience," he lowers his head slightly to stare at Kyrian's cock while he strokes he leaning forward, opening his mouth as he starts sucking on Kyrian's cock, bobbing his head slowly.

Syugo looked at him and blushed. "Alright I will try to learn to trust you. It will be hard since I haven't trusted anyone before and as soon as the bully's learn I have emotion again they will try to brake me. I just wanted you to be prepared for that." he said glancing over to him and then turning forward. "So are you done with your shift?" he asked as he took a deep breath. "Yeah I need to learn everything with emotions." he said sighing

"Aww come on baby I'm just rubbing your leg it's not like I am rubbing your member." he said smiling as he closed his eyes really tired from today. "Are we almost at the pet store?" he asked

~~~~~~

Kyrian sucked in his breath when he felt his member be released and the cold air hitting it. "Are you sure you want to do this? Yes I am hard, but I can take care of it later if I need to." he said closing his eyes. "Its alright you don't have to have experience alright take your time." he said hissing hia Cody's head went down on him and his velvet mouth was sucking his member it felt so good he never felt this much pleasure before. Kyrian cupped his mouth and moaned into his hand.

Cory looks at Syugo and sighs a little as he shakes his head since Syugo in a way reminded him a lot of Cody with his trust issues. "Don't worry, everything will be fine. I am not your typical person that you have met before. I did.. take care of my friend after all, a emotionally and mentally scarred bunny. He shakes his head, "nah, I got to feed everyone for tonight and take all the dogs and puppies out for one last bathroom break," he laughs a little. He looks at Syugo and pokes his nose with a smile, "well.. I will help you," he slowly nods his head.

Ryuji laughs a little as he continues driving, "you.. already did plenty of that," he smiles as he nods his head, "yeah we are getting close to the shopping plaza. I believe is where Cory said is where the pet shop is."

-----

Cody looks up at Kyrian and nods his head, "it.. is my job as your boyfriend to make you feel better," he blushes a little. He continues moving his head back and forth with his eyes closed as he continues sucking off Kyrian. Cody looks up at Kyrian, noticing he was enjoying it even if was his first time as he closes his eyes again, starting to move his head a little faster and softly moans on Kyrian's cock, placing his hands on Kyrian's thighs.

Syugo nodded at looked at him. "Alright." He said looking at him and took a deep breath trying to control everything and all his new emotions that he was feeling it was all new to him, but he was going to read up on them tonight that way he could understand more about them or he would ask his parents about them. He was sure they would know. "Alright well then I don't think we could take you back to the dorms then can we." he said smiling weakly at him really tired from today and looked at his phone and saw the classes he had. "Don't think you can skip on me got it I will watch you and learn what makes you so different." he said looking at him.

"Alright I am excited to see what happened to Syugo and him and if they found out about anything yet." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are doing great." Kyrian said moaning into his hand trying not to draw anyone to look at them to see what they were doing. "Oh god Cody." He whispered he had never been sucked off before but it felt so good and he really enjoyed this feeling. He also wondered what made Cody be so bold to do this he seemed like the type who wouldn't do this stuff. Kyrian could fell himself already close to the edge.

Cory stretches out with a yawn as he keeps a look out, seeing a pair of headlights, wondering if that was Syugo's parents since most people really only came to the pet shop during the day time. He shakes his head, "nah it's fine, I can get back there no problem," he smiles a little. Cory looks at Syugo and blinks a bit, laughing a little, "ah... gonna watch me like a hawk are you," he smiles a little.

Ryuji nods his head with a smile, "yeah it will be nice to see their relationship grow," he notices the pet shop and then parks the car, "looks like we are here."

----

Cody looks at Kyrian while blushing and smiles a little as he continues sucking Kyrian's cock as he could hear Kyrian moan. Cody slowly wraps his arms around Kyrian and continues sucking him off, softly moaning to send vibrations to Kyrian's cock as he starts to drool.

"Damn right I am going to watch you like a hawk. I have to study you no matter what. I have to know what makes you different from everyone else in the world." He said as he saw his parents pull up to the pet store. Syugo yawned because he was pretty tired as well from everything he had went though today he didn't know what else to do.

"Awww look Ryuiji they are outside waiting for us and talking to each other." He said waiting for them to come to the car. "They are really cute" he said

~~~~~~

Kyrian moaned into his hand more and looked around to make sure no one was looking, but damn did he love his boyfriend mouth when Cody moaned onto his member as he sucked it was too much and he came into Cody's mouth with one last moan. "I'm sorry I couldn't hold it are you ok?" he asked

Cory looks at Syugo and laughs a little as he rests his chin with a smile, "you are so cute," he pokes Syugo's nose. He stands up as the dogs and puppies start to bark when they saw a car park in the parking lot. He laughs a little as he opens the door for Syugo, walking outside.

Ryuji looks at Cory and Syugo, smiling a little and laughs softly, "they are," he smiles a little. "I wonder what they are talking about," he leans back in the seat.

Cory holds Syugo's hand and then leads him to his parent's car.

----_

Cody continues bobbing his head, wondering how long Kyrian was going to last before he blinks with a jolt, feeling his mouth getting filled with Kyrian's cum. He swallows up Kyrian's cum and coughs a little, looking at Kyrian and nods his head, "y-yeah I am okay," he blushes.

"I'm not cute at all and you know that I am just normal." Syugo said looking at him wondering if he made more work for Cory by being here and how was it that this was so fast Syugo didn't even know if they were dating now or not it was just too much. Syugo blushed more when Cory was holding his hand and walked in to the car he couldn't even look at him. "What are you doing?" he asked

Diyan smiled, "I wonder too and awww look they are holding hands with each other. That is so cute." he said smiling

~~~~~~~~~~

Kyrian smiled and cupped Cody's face."You took that well." he said smiling. "Sorry about that I wonder if I could hold out longer next time because that was my first time." he said smiling. "And I enjoyed every second of it." he said putting his member back into his pants. "The movie is almost over do you need me to do the same to you?" he asked wondering if Cody was turned on.

Cory shrugs his shoulders with a smile, "well.. you might not consider yourself cute, but I think your cute regardless, especially when it comes to animals," he laughs a little. Cory looks at Syugo and looks down at his hand, "well I did say we could start a relationship remember or did you forget," he laughs a little and continues walking to the car.

Ryuji laughs a little and looks in the mirror, smiling, "aw, so cute. Also look at Syugo's face. He must really like Cory."

Cory stops at the car and opens the backdoor for Syugo.

----

Cody pants heavily as he looks at Kyrian and blushes a little, "y-your not just saying that right," he pouts a little. He looks at Kyrian and leans up slowly, licking his lips a bit, "I am sure it will be different next time," he looks to the side while blushing a little when Kyrian said he enjoyed it. Cody perks his head up as he looks at Kyrian and then looks at his crotch, seeing he was excited as well, looking to the side while blushing, "since .. the movie is almost done, you can do it... when we get back to the house. I will be fine for a while," he rubs the back of his head.

"You did say we could start a relationship, but you never really asked me out and I never really asked you out yet." Syugo said looking at the car knowing his parents were talking about him and Cory right now. "And I like animals!" he said smiling.

"He must that was fast him braking him open to get that reaction." Diyan said smiling.

"Thank you." Syugo said as Cory opened the door and he started to get into the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No I am not just saying that I mean every word that I said." he said smiling and cupped his face. "We can go to the bathroom now and I can take care of it for you. That way you don't have to wait too long." he said smiling and rubbed Cody just to tease him. "I really do want to hear you moan in pleasure." he whispered and kissed Cody. "I will either do it in the bathroom or at home. Let me know." he said smiling

Cory laughs a little, "but I kiss you like.. twice, on the lips. I thought that was enough to ask you out," he rubs the back of his head and shrugs his shoulders. He blinks a bit and laughs softly, "yeah.. that you do," he scratches his cheek.

Ryuji laughs a little and nods his head, "wish I knew his secret," he scratches his chin a bit.

Cory nods his head as he watches Syugo go into the car, closing the door once he was fully in.

----

Cody looks at Kyrian while he blushes and smiles a little, blinking a couple of times and looks to the side, shaking his head slowly, "I-I am okay. I kind of... have a slight fear with self pleasure in public because.. I don't know if I can control my voice," he blushes bright red as he covers his mouth. He blinks a couple of times and looks at Kyrian, uncovering his mouth as he kisses Kyrian. Cody glances to the side, "I can wait until we get back to the house," he twiddles his thumbs. "I mean... it's not like we are walking back."

"Then I guess I say yes." he said making sure he was all the was into the car.

"Right I do as well." Diyan said. "I have been trying to brake it for years." he said looking at his lover.

Syugo waved good bye to Cory blushing as he did so

~~~~~~~~

"Alright then when we get home I will show you some good pleaure that will make your head spin." He whispered into Cody's ear and smiled as he could feel him close to his body. "I love everything about you right now. I know its a little soon, but I really do care about you." he said smiling as he cupped his face

Cory smiles a little as he steps back from the back of the car and looks over at the window, seeing the puppies scratching at the window and laughs softly.

"Yeah, maybe at some point we should ask him," Ryuji looks in the back mirror at Syugo with a smile.

Cory looks at Syugo and smiles, waving as he walks to the front of the car, "have a good night."

---

Cody blinks a couple of times while looking at Kyrian and laughs a little, "h-how would you do that? It will be your first time... right," he tilts his head to the side while blushing. Cody rests his head on Kyrian's chest and smiles a little, slightly gripping Kyrian's shirt while blushing, "well... I am glad," he looks at Kyrian.

Syugo smiled and looked out the window at Cory as they pulled away wondering what made him so different from others. Pulling out his phone he looked at Cory's classes and sighed shaking his head he was going to go to the classes now and find out what make him so great

Diyan smiled. "He is so cute when he is lost in thought." He whispered to his lover

~~~~~~~`

"It may be my first time, but I have read all about it and can't wait to try them on you." He whispered and kissed Cody's cheek "I am glad as well." Kyrian said and shook his head not really sure why he had fallen so hard for Cody, but he did and he loved it as well. "Alright it looks like the movie is over so lets head out." he said smiling. "The movie was a joke, but it got us out of the house for a while."