~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu nods his head with a smile. He looks downstairs, "yeah I am sure he is getting ready to wake up. You go help him and I will go work on breakfast," he rubs the back of his head. "Yeah I am sure it's hard for someone his age to get stairs like that," he looks at Mika. "Well I will be in the kitchen," he then heads into the kitchen, wondering what to make as he looks in the fridge and the cabinets to get some ideas on what to cook.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika smiled  as he went down to the basement and helped aoi up and into the kitchen he was happy that they could all live together and be happy. even if it was just for a moment it made him feel special. 

"you didn't have to make food I could have done it when I woke up" aoi said

Yu perks his head up and looks at Aoi, laughing a little, "it really is no problem. You always cook for us... I figured you having a break once in a while wouldn't be bad," he rubs the back of his head. "Since your awake, is there anything in particular you want for breakfast so I can make something you actually want?"

"Alright I will see what I can make," Yu smiles a little. He looks at Mika, "why don't you relax for now and I will let you know if I need any help."

Yu rubs his chin and smiles a little as he starts working on making something for breakfast. He hoped that Mika would like it as well but he figured he would as long as his blood was on it. 

Mika gave yu a smiled when he looked over at him. He kind of wished that he was human again. He wanted to taste normal food again. "if you need any help let me know and I'll try to help you the best that I can" he said

"I should be okay Mika. Breakfast is pretty easy to prepare," Yu smiles as he continues cooking. He couldn't wait for Mika to be human again. He was very determined to get them back to normal. Yu mostly felt bad for Mika since he couldn't enjoy food as much as he did before and he was willing to do anything to get Mika back to normal with the bonus of their family being with them as well.

Mika nodded and set at the table. "Alright just let me know if you need any help and I can try to help you" Mika said laying down and closing his eyes. "I'm pretty tired so I am guessing I need blood" he whispered

Yu looks at Mika and continues working on the food, "well.... why don't you come over here and get some while I work on breakfast," he tilts his head to the side. "I can do both if you really need blood that badly."

Yu watches Mika walk over and nods his head slowly, "well go ahead, if you need some now, I don't mind if you have some."

Yu continues working on breakfast and bites his bottom lip as he felt Mika bite his neck, feeling Mika drink some of his blood. He looks at Mika and smiles, "does that feel better," he tilts his head.

Yu laughs a little, "you were so distracted by the weather that you forgot... huh," he smiles as he finishes up the breakfast, "well... I think I am done. Do you need a refill on your... 'ketchup' or do you think your alright with what you have?"

"I think I might be good with what I have." he said walking over and grabbing his blood ketchup. He set down at the table and smiled. "I was also watching movies and loved the shows." he said smiling as he hummed and tapped the table

"Alright well I will go let Aoi know the food is ready." He then looks at Mika and smiles, "well at least you found stuff that you like, that's good," Yu then walks into the other room. "Aoi, breakfast is ready."

Mika went and told Aoi food was ready and got him ready at the kitchen table as he gets everything ready and gets his ketchup and sat down as well.

"It smells good." AOi said looking the foods way 

"I hope it's good. I am kinda use to making curry... but I did read some cook books in my spare time so... I figured I would give it a shot," Yu smiles a little as he starts putting food on the plates.

"WEll it looks really good." he said looking at him and then kissed his cheek as he started to put what he needed to put on there. "Yum." he said

Aoi smiled as he took a bite. "Yeah its really good." he said

Yu smiles and nods his head, "well I am glad it came out okay," he rubs the back of his head and smiles, kissing Mika's cheek as well. He then sits down and starts eating as well, nodding his head, before looking at Aoi, "I am glad you like it as well," he smiles as he continues eating.

Mika smiled as he ate the food not sure what to do next. HE looked at both of them as he ate and then smiled. "This is really good Yu." he said looking at him and then took a deep breath.

Aoi smiled "Yeah I love all this food." he said

Edited by Dragongirl26

Yu continues eating and then looks at Mika and Aoi, smiling a little as he nods his head, "well I am glad both of you like it so much," he rubs the back of his head and continues eating.