~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and then Aoi with a smile, "well... we appreciate it Aoi. I don't know how long we would have survived out by ourselves," he sighs and scratches the back of his head.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika smiled and nodded it make him felt happy that they met Aoi it made him feel things that he didn't know what they should do. "Alright I guess we should just rest you know." he said looking at him and then shook his head.

"We have some  movies we can watch down here until the power goes out if it goes out. I have some DVDs just in case." he said looking at them and set down on a chair that was down there.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah I suppose you do have a point," he scratches the back of his head. He looks over at Aoi and then looks back over at Mika, "well what do you think we should do? Watch some more movies or rest?"

Aoi smiled and looked at him. "I really don't care I I'm cool both ways and I am just not sure." he said looking at him and then thought that it had been a long time since this happened to him.

Mika sighed and looked at him. "Well then this is really good." he said as he laid on the futon that was set up.

Yu looks at Aoi and then Mika, laughing a little since it didn't matter to him either if they rest or watch some more shows. "Well since you must be tired Aoi, you can rest and Mika and I can watch some shows since we are still getting use to this time period. But you can watch it with us if your up to it," he smiles.

"Ok thanks." Aoi said as he set down on the bed and laid down smiling and looking at him and smiled. "The remote is over there." he said lookin at him/

Mika nodded and went to get it and turned to him and then looked at it wondering what to do next.

Yu smiles and turns on the tv, wondering what to watch. "So what do you think we should watch Mika," he tilts his head to the side as he sits on the cote.

"Well I doubt you will be able to sleep right now... so, I don't mind watching tv with you," Yu mentions with a smile as he looks at Mika. "Unless you just want to relax," he rubs the back of his head.

"Sure let's do that," Yu smiles as he nods his head and turns on the tv, seeing what there was on, "so what should we watch," he looks over at Mika and holds his legs to his chest with a smile.

"But I shouldn't be the only one to decide," Yu looks at Mika while pouting and slightly nudges him. "You help me decide instead of just me decide," he laughs a little.

"Ok Why don't we watch something Action or something like that I think that is the one we both really liked." he said looking at him and shook his head. "I know we aren't good with things so we can just pick a random one and put it in or even pick it." he said smiling and kissed Yu as he was relaxing.

"Random does sound fun." Aoi said looking at them

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah that sounds like a good idea," he blushes and kisses Mika, slowly looking over at Aoi, rubbing his chin, looking at the genres of the movies and picks out something that was Action, "this looks good." 

"this looks fun I'm excited to watch it with you it makes me happy thinking about this and watching it... It looks fun" he said looking at him and kissed Yus cheek and watched the movie that he had picked

Yu smiles and nods his head as he presses play on the movie, watching as it was starting to play previews for other movies. When the movie went to the main menu, he presses play and then the movie starts to play. 

Yu nods his head, "yeah it sounds good at least," he smiles while he rests his head on Mika's arm while he was watching the movie.

"Yeah I really am enjoying it as well," Yu smiles and kisses Mika's cheek and holds onto him while watching the movie as he rests his head on Mika.

Mika smiled as he continue to watch the movie. "I really do like this. We have to see if there's any more movies like this" he said once they were halfway through the movie and aoi had already fallen asleep

Yu smiles and nods his head, "yeah I am sure there are some more movies that are just like this," he looks over at Aoi and smiles, turning the volume down a little so Aoi could sleep.

"Aoi is really tied I bet." he said as he watched the movie and held Yu close. "I wish I could sleep with you more you know." he said looking at him and then shook his head and took a deep breath as he watched more of the movie. "We should find the name and ask Aoi tomorrow." he said

"Oh yeah I am sure he is quite tired. He must be keeping more busy than he usually is, taking care of the two of us," Yu laughs a little. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "and I really want you to sleep with me as well. But all we got to do is wait for that day to come and prepare for it. If we work very hard, we can accomplish our goal." He watches the movie more and nods his head, "yeah so we can watch it again," he looks at Mika and smiles.