~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

" yeah I know if I am human we don't have to worry about it, but I thought you wanted to get a job sooner than later it's so it applies if we decide to try to get a job sooner than later if I happen to be human when we get jobs I don't need to worry about it" Mika said looking at him. " I am just trying to be prepared for any situation that comes up" Mika said

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "I mean, sure it would be nice to get a job to help out Aoi. But it sounds like he rather have us keep him company," he laughs a little. He slowly nods his head, "yeah but right now, your not human so we should probably just wait for now." Yu looks at Mika, "I am sure we will be ready when the time comes."

" okay I am leaving it up to you. I don't care what we do now as long as we get to be together..." Mika said getting a little tired. " let's see what we have to do today I can help out as much as possible" he said looking tired. " it's not even the right time yet I don't know why I'm tired"

Yu looks at MIka and blushes a little as he slowly nods his head. "Yeah we should," he tilts his head to the side and looks at the time, "it looks like it's getting close to the time you actually sleep at." He looks over at Aoi, "so is there anything you need us to do today?"

"No I think I got everything done that needed to be done." he said looking at him and then looked at them. "You go rest looks like Mika is about to go to sleep even if I needed him or not." he said looking at them joking.

Mika nodded. "If you need anything you can wake us up and we will get up." Mika said looking at him and then took a deep breath as he walked up the stairs

Yu looks at Aoi and then Mika, rubbing the back of his head as he laughs a little, "well just like what Mika said, if you need anything, just let us know," Yu follows Mika up the stairs.

Mika smiled and walked up to the bedroom and laid down on the bed then took a deep breath as he laid in the bed and closed his eyes going to sleep soon after it hit 3pm and this sucked as well. Then he went to sleep he held Yu as he went to sleep.

Yu walks into the bedroom and sits down on the bed, watching Mika go to sleep and smiles a little, laying on Mika's chest as he slowly starts falling asleep as well and holds onto Mika.

Yu soundly slept while holding onto Mika, smiling a little. As a few hours pass, Yu slowly wakes up and notices Mika was awake, "oh, your awake now," he sits up and stretches with a yawn, rubbing his eyes.

"I am not really sure.... since I was kind of sleeping as well," Yu looks at Mika while blushing and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head.

"That's good un glad and that's another reason I don't know if we wanted to get a job or not..I go to sleep at 3pm everyday." He said sighing and shook his head. "I feel I need to work out soon haven't worked out that much" he said looking at him 

"Well for now your sleep schedule is like that but it's not going to be like that forever. I mean... keep in mind if we are successful with saving ourselves and our family, your sleep schedule will probably be different." Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well there really isn't a lot of work out stuff here."

" that is true but I have a feeling while we work my sleep schedule can remain the same cuz we still have a few years before any of this goes down actually I'm pretty sure we have longer than a few years" Mika said

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "well before you know it, it will come up faster than you think. Are you honestly sure that is how long we have," he stretches a bit.

" yes I did the math calculations myself we have a few years before we will even be born I believe I think one year for me two years for you... I I'm not exactly sure in about 5 years will have the incident where we need to help ourselves out and then a year after that all hell breaks loose" he said looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, "well... no matter when it comes... I will be ready to change it and that is a promise," he then pouts a little and crosses his arms. "I mean it shouldn't be too hard since I was able to escape, we just need to get everyone to escape this time."

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, nodding his head, "okay, that sounds nice. But what should we do," he tilts his head as he confusingly looks at Mika.

Yu blushes and laughs a little, nodding his head, "that sounds good to me," he rubs his chin a little, "Hm... well do you think we should do something here? Or go out?"

Mika smiled and hugged him " honestly I don't care what we do I am just happy that I can be there and maybe we can go out together and do some stuff I have no idea what we should do next I don't know this place too well"

Yu hugs Mika and then laughs a little, "well I don't know it as well either so... we are both in the same boat. I mean we can always ask Aoi if he has any ideas," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Mika.