~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu blinks a little, "who said anything about taking away something like that? Your so weird sometimes," he looks to the side as he pouts a little. He sighs and shakes his head, "well.. just do want you want to do but you should also consider if we are successful with helping out our younger selves, there won't be any need for you to worry about blood.. right? I mean did you even think about that? I don't know about you, but I am determined to be successful with this. I don't like seeing you have limited food options and I can tell your suffering from being full vampire," he pouts while looking at Mika.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Mika looked at Yu and nodded. "I know if we are successful I won't be a vampire any more. Trust me I want that more than anything. I really am trying hard to brake this happen I am in. Tho it seems like every time I try to brake it I get pulled back down into it. Yu if you want we can work at the cafe I and still not sure about it, but if its something you want to do then we can do it." he said taking a deep breath and shaking his head

Yu sighs a little as he rubs the back of his head while he looks at Mika, "well first, let's see what happens okay? Then we will go from there. If we manage to be successful, we can work at a café with no problem... but if for some reason we aren't, which I doubt because I want this to be successful, we can be... bounty hunters."

Mika nodded and looked at him. "Ok I will try. Tho I don't know what they would want me to do there." he said shaking his head and took a deep breath. "Ok lets see what we can do next. Should we try to go there and work together? Tho I think my red eyes will stand out I kind of scream vampire now." he said looking at him and then shook his head. "Not sure how not to scream vampire." he said looking at him.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head slowly. He then tilts his head a little and rubs the back of his head, "well it's not like we need to work right now. Besides even if we are successful, your eyes will be blue not red. Also... red might be a rare eye color but other people can have red eyes too," he pouts a little. He nudges Mika, "well then.. they are just too judging, I mean you look normal to me and I am not just saying that."

"I don't think people have red eyes and you know as well as I that we are more than likely getting a job before that happens and even if we do make it work there is no telling if we will be where we are right now. Mostly because it will be like this never happened." Mika said thinking about it.

"Normally people with Red eyes also have white hair and they are rare...Tho I also think that kids now a days are into vampires. there are lots of vampire shows and movies to maybe you can play about with making people thinking your a vampire, but you really are." Aoi said as he was watching TV. "Sorry didn't mean to ease drop. Also I don't mind you just staying here and not working." he said

"I mean... red eyes might be uncommon, but I am sure your not the only person with red eyes. But regardless, when we are successful with that mission, your eyes will just wind up turning back to your normal eye color, blue." Yu looks at Mika and sighs, "well... only one way to find out... right?" He looks at Aoi and rubs his chin, "hm... aren't people with white hair and red eyes known as albinos?" He looks at Aoi and shakes his head, "no... it's fine. But are you sure you have enough money to raise us as well as take care of yourself too?"

" that is true they are all called albino. There aren't much more people with red eyes so it's a pretty unique feature. Also don't worry about money I have plenty of it if you choose want to take your time and try to figure out what you want to do next" aoi said

" thanks we're really going to have to think about it because I'm not sure where we can do or even how to do it. I am not that great at doing new things I can try but I usually fall back into the same old routine" Mika said 

"Well... at least it's possible, but it's just rare to see it." Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "that wasn't the only time you said that. You sure don't want us to work huh? You rather us stay home?" He shakes his head slowly, "but... do you truly have enough for three people? One person is the minimum you were spending on right? Two extra people is quite the big change from one person."  Yu rubs the back of his head, "well... I guess we will just have to see what happens as things progress," he scratches his chin a little.

" I really don't care I just think I might get lonely without someone here I'm getting kind of used to having people here with me" he said smiling " also I'm technically not spending that much more because Mika doesn't really eat that much...also trust me I have been saving up all my life I had a successful job before I retired.." aoi said

"If we become a nuisance just let us know and we will try to do whatever we can to help not be a nuisance" Mika said looking at him 

Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "is that right? Well I suppose that makes sense," he smiles a little. "I guess but I still can technically eat anything compare to Mika." He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "well... if you say so. But we just want to help you out since you done so much for us." Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "until we are successful on our mission which will happen who knows when, we will stay put I suppose."

"Yeah I understand. You two don't seem to know what you want to do so wait it out and then decide yes you have a Mission, but I think Mika said its going to be a while before that time comes. Also after hearing bits and pieces of your life. You have earned resting. So just think about it first and then do what you want to do." Aoi said.

"Old and Wise I wish there was more humans like you in this world." Mika said looking at him then back at Yu. "I guess he does have a point we can wait a bit more before we decide what to do."

Yu looks at Aoi and then at Mika, nodding his head, "yeah. It would feel nice to continue resting, especially all we been through in our time line.. but it might be a little hard to just relax. Unfortunately .... when we first came here, it seems we brought a couple of other vampires with us somehow so it's not like we can really rest and relax."

"But I don't think they will stir stuff up to much you know." he said looking at him and then thought about it. "I don't think they are causing problems now so I think that we are good to go." he said looking at them as he gave them a soft smile.

"We do have to think about them if we get a job as well." he said

"I hope not... I mean even when we were at the arcade, they came after us. But luckily they lost our trail but we don't know for how long." Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah.. that's true as well. We just need to be careful in general."

" I guess we're going to have to think about that in the long run now aren't we we have to think three steps forward from all of them" he said thinking about it. Then shook his head not really sure what he had to do next.

Yu sighs a little and nods his head, "I suppose we should just be glad only two came with else... it would be very bad if more than the two manage to come to this world as well," he shakes his head, not really wanting to think about it and the outcome of what could have happened.

" no telling what we would be facing if more than two came with us not going to lie it would probably be hell on Earth again... at least everything's going to be okay for the time being we can try to do what we can to make sure they don't hurt anybody else" Mika said looking at Yu 

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head slowly, "yeah I suppose we are just lucky only two made it with us. It would... be really bad if anymore came as well." He rubs the back of his head, "yeah we will do our best to keep everyone safe, but of course, Aoi is our main priority but we will keep everyone safe as well to the best of our abilities anyway."

"Thats also why I think it might be a bad idea to work at a cafe. They might only follow rules for so long before they attack." he said biting his lip. "I can only tell them off for so long as well tho I think my power is higher than theres now since in my half form I could still take them on." he said thinking about it. "But I still can't carry a sword everywhere either." he said

"I mean even if we work, they will find us either way, no matter if we worked at the café or as bounty hunters," Yu shakes his head slowly.  "I am surprise they listen to anyway, they are mostly after us... but I am pretty glad they don't seem to be causing much issues with the other people."  Yu sighs, "yeah... that be proven to be a problem, we probably should figure out something for that issue."

Mika thought about it for a bit. " maybe we can come to some sort of agreement I don't know if the cafe will let me carry a sword with me or you.. but I have a feeling in order for us to do anything we're going to have to have our swords on us they're probably waiting for an opportunity to attack... unfortunately we don't have collapsible weapons and I don't think a collapsible weapon will do anything against those two I think they listen to me this time because they know I'm right in this regard but who knows what they will do next time so my idea is if we can get clearance to have a sword at the cafe maybe we can work there I thought was being a bounty hunter we'd at least have our weapon on us" Mika said thinking things threw

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "I mean... the café look it was one that has their employees cosplay. So we might get away with it if we just say it's our props," he  scratches his chin.  He sighs a little, "I just thought it would be nice to work in something that didn't have to do with fighting or hunting people," he pouts a little as he grumbles slightly. He shakes his head slowly, "well... we will see what happens I suppose. For now, let's just keep Aoi company until we figure out if we will be successful with our... heist I guess is what you can call it," he laughs a little.

"Yeah we have to thing things through." he said looking at Yu. "Lets not be rash if you want to work at the café when we go back we can ask about stuff..." he said thinking about it and laughed. "If they are all into cosplay we can wear out everyday clothes to the café from our time and pretend that they are cosplay.." he said thinking about it. "Tho I am still not sure with me being a vampire and all. Yes my urge is not there as often when I drink from you, but still when people cut themselves it might be harder." he said thinking about it and then looked at Yu. "If you do want to go that route and work there you can fill up viles of blood for me that way if I need to I can drink some of those. Krul would do that for me when I was a half vampire and didn't want to go on full vampire." he said looking at Yu knowing that Yu might do it no matter what. So Mika might go on for the ride and tell him I told ya so later.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah I suppose we do and that includes if we ever get jobs," he rubs the back of his head.  He tilts his head and pouts a little, nodding his head, "yeah I suppose so. I guess all we got to do is wait." Yu laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah ... but people might ask who we are cosplaying," he rubs the back of his head. He grumbles slightly and shakes his head, "who's to say you will even still be vampire when we get jobs? If your a human, you wouldn't have to worry about blood." Yu tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose I can do that, if your still a vampire when this happens."