~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

" no I'm just saying the rest of the movie is not that great compared to the trailer or the glimpses they show you in the previews are the best part of the whole movie I'll let you guys decide and then after you decide I will decide if I go or not" he said as he walked over to the couch and laid down so he could rest

Mika looked at yu then the computer. " do you want to try it or do you want me to take over I did read up about computers and what they used to do" mika said 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Oh... but surely the movie will still be good whatever is not in the preview," Yu rubs the back of his head as he watches as Aoi went to go rest on the couch. He looks at Mika and nods his head,  "yeah you know about computers more than me," he laughs a little as he pulls out the chair for Mika.

Yu watches the trailers with Mika and rubs the back of his head, "uh... well, how about we just go with the one Aoi seemed to like. That one's preview seemed to be the best out of all of them."

" it really did Aoi I did pick the best movie out of all of them will the best two movies um.... I would kind of like to see the horror movie I mean nothing can be as bad as our lives right? If so it may make us feel better about the conditions that we have to live in.... I mean I know it's a movie and nothing's real but still" Mika looked at it and took a deep breath it was about vampires but this point he could care less it was a good movie he didn't care he started to like movies it was one thing he could never enjoy back in their time they didn't have movies everybody was focused on living

Yu looks at Mika and scratches his neck a little as he looks over the movie that Aoi picked and that Mika seemed to be now interested in. He nods his head, "yeah... probably. I mean it's probably different from what we went through though." He stretches a little and nods his head, "yeah ... nothing in the movie is real but what we experience was real for sure." Yu finishes reading about the horror vampire movie and looks at Mika, "so what are the airings for that movie so we can plan it?"

"Hm... do you think it's best to see the one a hour from now? That way Aoi can rest before we go," Yu looks at Mika, looking at the movie and the show times as well.

" an hour from now would give us more than enough time to rest and head out it'll also good to send time to get a little bit lower cuz even though sunlight doesn't affect me I still prefer not to go out into it if I don't have to" he said looking at Yu.

" that sounds wonderful. We can head out here in a bit to head to the movies so there's no rush and going" aoi said smiling 

Yu looks at Mika and then nods his head as he looks at Aoi, smiling, "well... I guess we will have to wait a bit until it's time to head out. So... what should we do until then?"

" it's whatever I'm not really sure what you guys want to do or I would have a few suggestions I don't mind just resting until it's time to go" aoi said looking at him

Mika nodded wondering what the movie would be like

Yu looks at the time the movie starts, looking at both Mika and Aoi, nodding his head, "alright then we will just wait until the movie airs at the other time. That gives us some time to rest or whatever. That way we don't have to rush."

"That a Mika still looks a little tired from the time of day it kind of is" aoi said.

True Mika was still pretty sluggish this time of day so it might of been best that they wait till the next showing 

"Okay so let's just relax for now and wait," Yu nods his head with a smile and rubs his chin, "maybe we should set an alarm so we know it's time to head out."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mika smiled while his eyes we're close as he was resting he felt so much better in this world or this time. He felt like he had so much more freedom to be himself and to be with the person he loved without having to fight to live

Yu rests his head on Mika's chest as he lets out a soft yawn as he holds onto Mika, falling asleep. He really did enjoy this time period more than their time period. It just felt so different, a good kind of different. It felt nice to not fight for survival. 

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

• 2 weeks later...

Mika fell asleep for a little bit this was honestly the most he had ever slept since being turned into a vampire. He wondered if the real reason why nobody asks left was because that they were fighting for their lives everyday.

Yu holds onto Mika while he continues sleeping, rubbing against Mika while smiling in his sleep. It was nice to finally have a break from all the fighting they did in their world. He was glad this world was different compare to theirs.

Mika woke up a little bit later as if you knew what time it was when it was time to leave.  " it's time to leave now isn't it okay....um.... hey Yu I might need a little drink before going out" he said referring to he might need to do little blood before going out in the sun

Yu woke up when he heard Mika had already woke up before him and Aoi. He looks at Mika and nods his head, "oh really? Alright, that's fine," he leans towards Mika, tilting his head to the side so Mika had good access to his neck.

Mika pulled Yu close and bit his neck taking a little blood from him then pulling back after he was done. "Thanks that give me what I need to go now" he said looking at him.

Aois alarm clock went off and he got up and turned it off. "Ok time to go to the movies everyone" he said as he started to get ready to go

Yu looks at Mika and closes his eyes, biting his bottom lip as he felt Mika biting his neck and nods his head a little, "that's good," he smiles. He looks at Aoi and nods his head, "alright, we are ready to go," he then gets off the couch.

Mika nodded as he got ready to go. "Right let's go" he said.

Aoi smiled and looked at them. "So I called a taxi to come get us....I can drive but I can't see that well to drive and I am guessing you two don't know how to dive. The taxi will be here in a minute" aoi said