~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Yeah I hope that some day we can do this and that everything will be ok. It makes me happy with you by my side. I hope we can do this together I want to sleep by your side as well." Mika said then took a deep breath. "Yeah this movie is great." he said. "And Aoi needs his rest as well."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu nods his head with a smile, "don't worry we will. I am really determined to get us back to normal or at least... how it was before all this stuff happened." He blushes a little, "yeah and to eat normal things huh? It would probably be nice to not eat raw food or drink blood. He smiles while nodding his head, "yeah it really is," he mentions before looking over at Aoi, "yeah I am sure he is pretty tired."

"I'm not going to lie it would be nice not to have to drink blood or eat raw food. I really would enjoy eating a cooked steak again. It doesn't even have to be well done it could be medium." He said then took a deep breath. "I do really think that I should try to sleep but I don't think I'll be able to" he said as the movie started to roll the end credits

Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah I agree. I feel so bad for you to not being able to eat some nice cooked food. And hopefully it will change soon enough." He watches as the movie was ending and looks over at Mika, "well... do you actually feel tired enough to sleep," he tilts his head to the side.

"I'm tired but I don't know if I can sleep it's past the point of the day where I should be sleeping. I couldn't sleep because of the storm so I have a feeling I'm not going to be able to sleep till tomorrow." He said

Yu sighs a little as he looks at Mika as he rubs his chin with a soft smile, "well... maybe if we cuddle together, maybe it will inspire you to sleep," he turns off the tv since the movie was done.

Yu laughs a little, "well I am not tired yet but we can still cuddle," he smiles and rubs the back of his head as he wraps his arms around Mika, resting his head on Mika's chest.

"OK lets cuddle I just want to hold you." Mika said laying down and holded him as the storm reached its peek and he knew that it was going to soon be over and just rain the rest of the night. "Its weird that we never had weather like this where we are from I wonder why." he said

Yu nods his head as he cuddles Mika with a smile, resting his head on Mika's chest. He slowly looks up at Mika and nods his head, "yeah... it sure is weird that we never had weather like this but hey, there are so many surprises here since we got here."

"Yeah some of the surprises are a good thing and I am just not sure what I should want any more. I do like it here so if we have a chance to go back or stay in this time I thin I would pick stay in this time. There is so much more to do and we don't have to fight to live." he said

"I mean... we will get to discover them all the longer we are here. In a way... it's something to look forward too since we will be experiencing some new things and at least we will be together." Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah you do have a point... but what about those other vampires being here? It might be a problem over time."

"Yes we will be together." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek. "I guess we will take it as it comes. All we have to do it try not to run into our past selves I can't touch myself, but you can touch me in the past. I just heard bad things will happen if you touch your past self." he said looking at him and kissed his cheek

Yu smiles and nods his head, kissing Mika's cheek after he kissed his. "Yeah I suppose you do have a point. Well when it comes down to it, I will handle your younger self and you handle my younger self, that will take care of that issue." Yu laughs a little, "you make it sound so dirty," he nudges Mika and sticks his tongue out a little. Yu holds onto Mika and smiles a little, "well, I look forward to the day where you can eat anything you want, without blood being involved."

"Yes that will have to be what we do I don't want anything to be crazier than it already is and I didn't mean for it to sound so dirty. I thought that it sounded ok inside my head. I would also love to eat something and not have to have blood be inside it tho I don't mind your blood at all." he said blushing and looked at him

"I mean that was our plan anyway, you help my younger self and I help your younger self. Oh... hm maybe I am just dirty minded...," Yu sticks his tongue out and rubs the back of his head. Yu blushes a little as he looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "my blood... is really that good tasting for you," he tilts his head to the side.

"I'm honestly not too sure... You are the only person that I've actually had the blood of and I really don't care for anything else. I'm kind of wanting to not have anybody else's blood." He said looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well I guess it's probably better to get from blood from me since I can regenerate it after a good night's sleep," he rubs the back of his head.

"yeah I really don't want to attack or drink any humans blood. With you I know you always live." He said holding him close and could have closed his eyes as he was to the Storm that he could now hear in the basement

"Yeah, humans can't regenerate their blood as fast as I can," Yu rubs the back of his head as he holds onto Mika, closing his eyes as he listens to the storm. "I am sure that storm is making quite the mess outside."

"yes this is the storm the a certain entire city overnight. I read about this storm and it'll continue most of the night. Though it will only rain throughout the day tomorrow after the storm is over." Mika said holding yu and took a deep breath

Yu looks up at Mika and nods his head, "well I am glad the weather will be a lot better than it is tonight," he rests his head on Mika's chest and smiles a little, looking up at Mika, "if we are successful, it sure will be interesting to see our family alive again."

"It really will everything will be different." he said smiling and hugged him closer. "I really want to see there smiles again it makes me happy that we could see them. I miss all of them." he said smiling and closed his eyes

"I think it will be a good different, we will both be human, you will be able to eat normal food and we will have our family back. It will be great," Yu rests his head on Mika's chest and smiles and nods his head, "I wonder how much longer we got to wait for that to happen."

• 2 weeks later...

"considering it when it happened it'll be at least a few more years if not more I'm just trying to do the calculations and I'm not exactly sure what day it happened on but I probably could if I think about it. I'm just honestly too tired to think about it right now" he said kissing Yu