Dragongirl26

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu walks down the stairs and walks over to Aoi, "hey, Aoi. Do you have any ideas for what we can do? We figured you would know best because you know this place a lot better than us," he rubs the back of his head.

• 2 weeks later...

" let's see if you can go to the movie or arcades. The parks are also quite nice.... also if you get some gaming consoles you can also start gaming in gaming that's another option. Board games are also a thing I'm not really sure what you guys would like so" aoi said

" wow that is a lot of stuff just thinking about it or having him say it" Mika said thinking about it

Yu blinks a little as he listens to Aoi before looking at Mika, laughing a little, "I didn't know... there was so many options. There sure is a lot of stuff to do here in this time period." He looks at Mika, "is there anything you want to try?"

Mika looked shocked. " I am not sure what I want to do first each and every one of them sounds fun and I kind of want to try them all but I know we can't do them all at once...Yu what do you think would be the best option what do you think you would like more?" Mika said shocked and Confused of how much things you could actually do

"Hm.. I feel like we already went to an arcade once," Yu rubs his chin a little. "We might have to be careful if we choose to go for a walk to the park. And the movies... I think that would be a lot more fun if everyone is going since we all love movies," he laughs a little.

" Yeah I think I'd like that as well o clock to the park in the movies would we take aoi? But a walk does sound lovely and I don't know what movies they have but I would really like to see the movies to" he said smiling and kissed Yu

"I mean we can always see what Aoi is up to and see what he wants to do if he is up to it," Yu laughs a little and kisses Mika as well.

"Alright I will go do that real quick," Yu goes back downstairs, walking over to Aoi. "So if were to pick to go to the movies, would you want to go?"

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head, "well it's just... you like movies just as much as we do, plus you know what's good probably by just looking at the titles of the movies, so both Mika and I don't mind if you come with us."

• 2 weeks later...

" it's not that I also know the synopsis of every movie because I look into them before I watch them" he said smiling and looked at him and then hummed.

Mika smiled. " so you researched them I like to research as well it's up to you if you come or not we don't mind we enjoy your company" Mika said from top of the stairs

Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, "well so far I have only watched movies with you and Mika so... I am kind of going into the movie blind." He looks at Mika and then Aoi, nodding his head, "yeah since we know how much you like movies as well."

Yu shrugs his shoulders and rubs the back of his head as he looks at Aoi, "I think first what we need to do is see what is playing and check out the airing times for whatever movie we pick to see. Isn't that much smarter?"

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

" that is true and then we can calculate what we want to do before then I have no idea I can pull it up on the computer and we can see what is playing" aoi said going over to his computer and starting it up

Mika walks down the stairs and set on the couch

Yu nods his head slowly with a smile, "plus it will nice to see what is playing before we get there just so we have the airing times," he looks over at Mika as he sits on the couch, watching Aoi as he was setting up his computer.

Aou looked at his computer. "Looks like there is 2 vampire movies one being a horror and another romance. And it looks like another romance movie for tonight. Not going to like I think the vampire horror sounds fun. Im not really into romance all that much" he said

Mika nodded and looked at him. "Romance is like a foreign concept in my book the only one I have ever care about was Yu..I can't really feel any emotions now either so I don't know" Mika said 

Yu looks at Aoi as he was looking at the movie listings that were at the movies currently. He crosses his arms as he was thinking which movie they should see. He didn't want to force Aoi into watching a romantic movie if he didn't even like them. He then looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well... I guess that means either one huh..," he pouts a little. "Well don't they have the trailers online for the movies? We can see how good the movies are. Or see if there are any other options because I seriously doubt there are just two movies playing right now," he laughs a little.

"Yeah we can see if they have any others tho those sound the best I thibk the rest is cheep movies made on a budget. I'll get up and let you look through them." He said pulling up the page with the list and trailer. "Also keep in mind that some times what's in the trailer is the best part to get people into the movies he said yawning.

"Why don't you rest as we pick out the movie. That way you don't have to worry about anything" Mika said looking at Yu

Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "ah... yeah but isn't that the point of movies? Showing a glimpse of something good in the movie? Or are you talking about in a spoiling kind of way," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at Mika and then nods his head, "yeah, why don't you rest and Mika and I will try to decide on a movie that everyone wants to see. For myself, I don't really care honestly," he rubs the back of his head.