~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"You are something else. Even being in me with sleeping damn you are good." He said looking at him and then blushed not sure how he was still keeping up with him. "Damn you are something else I just can't stop thinking about you."

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu smiles in his sleep as he nuzzles against Mika, holding onto him as he softly mumbles in his sleep and then wakes up, "if I sleep... I won't be able to sleep later," he laughs a little.

"so you were pretending to sleep. Doesn't matter what you do I won't be able to sleep no matter what. I can only sleep 1 hour a day. It really sucks I wish I could cuddle and sleep with you." Mika whispered and kissed Yu's cheek

"Well ... I was sleeping but you kept me awake," Yu laughs a little as he nudges Mika with a pout. He blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, "well.. you might not be able to currently sleep with me, we can still cuddle," he smiles and kisses Mika's cheek as well.

"I really do like to cuddle with you. And try to go to sleep and hi I will not bother you anymore." He said looking at him and kissed his cheek and was so happy about this. "I love you so much and it makes me happy."

Edited by Dragongirl26

Yu laughs a little as he cuddles with Mika, "but if I keep sleeping, I won't be able to sleep later," he nudges Mika a bit with a smile, kissing Mika's cheek. "I love you too Mika," he holds onto MIka while cuddling.

"WEll then you can be up at night with me." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Its so lonely at night when I don't have anyone to talk to." He said looking at him then kissed his cheek wondering what was going to happen next. 

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "ah so you really want me to be awake for you at night," he tilts his head to the side. He looks at MIka and then smiles, "alright I will stay up with you," he yawns and turns on his side, slowly falling back asleep.

"I'm sorry Mika. Hopefully if we are able to change the past, we can sleep and cuddle together," Yu smiles a little as he then falls back asleep. He cuddles with Mika, smiling in his sleep.

Mika held him close and looked at him wondering what they should do later. Mika thought about trying to make some food for everyone again. The bad thing was all he knew how to cook was Curry and cake with help he wasn't much of a cooker other wise.

Yu holds onto Mika while he sleeps, smiling softly as he nuzzles against his chest. He couldn't wait to see if they could change Mika back to how he was before he was fully turned into a vampire. Yu felt bad for Mika, not being able to sleep the same hours as him or even eat the same food. He hated how Mika's food choices were so limited. 

Mika looked at him and then sighed as he looked out the window he really did miss enjoying the run on his skin he didn't know how much he missed it till it couldn't happen any more. "I am happy that this is happening to us we get to rest and not have to fight all the time." He said smiling

Yu mumbles in his sleep as he could hear Mika in his sleep. He smiles a little as he nuzzles against Mika's chest before waking up a little, "m-mm... we should see... if Aoi needs anything," he yawns and turns on his back.

"I guess I am just so use to being awake at this time, it's kinda hard to sleep," Yu laughs a little. "But really... we should check if Aoi needs anything," he stretches out his arms with a yawn.

"So you are pretending." Mika said rolling his eyes as he got up off the bed and kissed his cheek wondering what to do next. "ok lets go see if he needs anything." Mika walked over to the door to get ready to go and see if Aoi needed anything

Aoi was in the kitchen getting some food out to cook

Edited by Dragongirl26

"Not necessary... I am just use to being awake at this time," Yu pouts a little. "If you want me to get on your kind of schedule and be up all night, I got to change it up somehow. You can always make me tired," he laughs a little. He nods his head and follows Mika. Yu saw Aoi and tilts his head, "hm... looks like he is cooking or about to cook anyway," he rubs the back of his head.

Yu blushes a little, "are you sure we are thinking the same thing," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. He smiles, "aw... don't worry Mika. I will try to work on my new sleeping schedule so I can stay up with you. I guess I will just have to see about doing Aoi's chores at night time instead," he laughs a little. He watches Aoi and rubs the back of his head, wondering what he was making.

"I have no idea if we are or not, but I am sure I can make love to you till you pass out from being tired." He said looking at him and laughed as he kissed his cheek and looked at Aoi

Aoi smiled as he was making stakes and potatoes for them to eat thinking of Mika eatting as well 

Yu blushes and laughs a little, "well.... sounds like we were thinking the same thing," he rubs the back of his head, kissing Mika's cheek as well and continues watching Aoi. "Whatever he is making... it smells really good," he smiles.

Mika smiled and kissed his cheek. "It does smell good I just wish I could enjoy the smell more." he said looking at him sighing the smell of the potatoes kind of made him sick a little bit and he really didn't care for that as he went and set down on the couch. "I want to help, but I don't think I can with this meal so if you want to help him go for it." he said smiling