~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Well is there anything you like? Action, Adventure, horror, comedy I can't think of anything else, but I know there are tons out there oh yeah I forgot mystery." He said thinking about it. "It is weird and I don't know what you would like to watch." He said thinking about it. "I know and one point you said no vampire movies, but its what ever you two feel like." He said looking at them.

"No vampire movies are ok I don't mind or care what we watch as long as me and Yu stay together." Mika said sighing as he leaned on Yu tired

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu rubs his chin as he heard Aoi list a bunch of movie genres and wondered what to pick. If he remembered correctly, the first movie that Aoi showed them was some kind of action, adventure flick. He looks at Mika and rests on Mika as he continues thinking of what to watch, "well... comedy sounds interesting, what about that?"

"OK give me a second." He said looking at the movies and picking a comedy to watch. "This is a good one I hope you like." he said looking at him

Mika nodded and looked at the TV while watching the TV wondering what this would be about and if it would be any good. "This is really good just relaxing here with you." He whispered to Yu. Mika then shut up and watched the Movie as the storm started to come in

Yu smiles as he watches Aoi change the channel, watching the comedy movie and nods his head, "I am sure it is good Aoi." He nods his head, "yeah.. it feels great to just sit back.. and not worry about defending our life's," he rests his head on Mika while watching the movie and also listens to the storm.

"IT really does feel nice to just relax and not run from everyone and fight to live." He whispered and looked at him. "I feel like we are going to get lazy and not want to do anything any more." he said laughing and heard the storm start to get worse.

Aoi started to watch the movie thinking that Yu and Mika were cute together.

Yu nods his head with a smile as he then laughs a little, "well.. I don't think that will happen. Especially if you do get the job as a bounty hunter. If anyone is going to be lazy, it will probably be me." He watches the movie and smiles, glancing out the window to watch the storm.

"So you don't want to hunt with me?'' Mika said looking a little sad not sure what to do next, but wanted to be with him and held him close and then closed his eyes as he listened to the movie and opened them back up he didn't really understand the comedy parts of the movie.

"I mean... it's not like I don't want to," Yu rubs the back of his head with a sigh as he looks at Mika. "I just thought... you would like a break from fighting." He holds onto Mika as he continues watching the movie, tilting his head to the side, "so... why is this a comedy," he looks confusingly at Aoi.

"I guess its because people do stupid stuff or say something stupid and it makes other people laugh. I'm not really into comedy's because most of them I don't think are funny, but I thought that you might think they are." Aoi said.

"I do want a brake from fighting, but its all I know how to do and know that no matter what its going to keep us fighting." Mika said looking at him.

Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head and sighs a little, "well... I haven't really laughed in a long time... so It's kind of hard to really start laughing I guess. I feel like... it's been years since we both laughed." He then looks over at Mika and sighs a little, "I guess.. but there is so many things out there we can do. I mean... you like reading right? I am sure there is a job for that," he rubs his chin since he wasn't really sure if there was.

Mika thought about it. "I don't think I have laughed since we were kids and if I did it was a fake laugh." He said looking at him. "I don't think there is a job for reading why would there be that is a lame job." He whispered looking down he really did love reading. If it was a job he would love it.

Yu sighs and nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "yeah... so we aren't not really use to laughing... we are hoping to change that the longer we stay here," he smiles a little. He looks at Mika, "how is it a lame job? I bet there are people that don't know how to read ... hence why there is probably a job to read to those people."

"I really am sorry about that... I don't know what can actually make you laugh....I thought this movie might but if you don't like it we can move on to something else I think you guys like action movies more" aoi said looking at him. "Also reading the people is a job per se but you don't get paid for it.... It's more like volunteer work"

Mika looked at Yu. "If I don't get paid for it I'm not doing it.... Because if I'm not paid for it I can't help Aoi out." He said

"there's always a librarian position but most of the time those are volunteer work to" aoi said

"I mean it's not like we don't like it.. it's just we aren't use to laughing too much, does that make sense," Yu tilts his head and rubs the back of his head as he looks at the movie. He wanted to laugh to this but deep down, he couldn't really find himself laughing. He tilts his head and looks at Mika, sighing a little as he rubs the back of his head, "hm.. but is it really volunteer if it's to help hard of learning people read," he looks at Aoi. 

"Yeah I understand about all of that." he said looking at him and then sighing. "I just don't know what will make you too laugh." He said looking at the TV not sure what to do next. "I'll just find something else."

Mika looked down. "Sorry we can't laugh we have just had so much stuff happen to us I don't think we can laugh." Mika said and looked out the window as the STorm started to pick up and they broke in on the TV saying every to take shelter and to stay inside. "I'm sorry now that I am fully vampire I can feel more emotions going away." Mika whispered

Yu looks at Aoi and smiles a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... we sure appreciate it Aoi. I mean... we don't really know what is funny and what's not at this point," he scratches the back of his head. He looks at Mika, "well... I don't think that is true... I am sure we can laugh.. but it's really well hidden deep within us." He looks at the storm and then at Mika, shaking his head, "I... didn't know vampires are so sensitive to emotions," he tilts his head. 

Edited by FriskyKittyKat69

"I don't know I know the other vampires can feel rage, but that is about it." he said looking at Yu and then the TV as Aoi was trying to find something to watch that would be fun for the boys.

"Ok I found an action movie that we can watch I am sure you boys will like that." he said looking at them as he turned it on the movie called RED.

Mika looked at the TV and started to watch the movie not sure what they needed to do next.  "I wish I could sleep." he whispered so tired. It was that time of the day, but since there was a storm somehow it was keeping him from sleeping.

"I mean I didn't know if I would feel happiness in our current time period.. but that was before meeting Aoi and now, I finally got to witness being happy. It sure is a nice feeling." He watches as Aoi was looking through the channels and tilts his head, "alright, I hope we like it," he smiles as he watches the movie. He looks at Mika, "I am sure you will be able to Mika. Where I do laundry, the basement, seems pretty quiet, we can go there when your ready for bed."

"I don't know if I can sleep tho." He said looking at him and then shook his head. "I do know the feel I kind of felt happy for a bit in this time as well....I had forgotten what it had felt like till he got to have some fun and not have to fight for our lives every day just to live and do the basic things." He said looking at him and then sighed not sure what else to say as the movie started and he liked this one a lot more.

"If your tired enough, I am sure you can sleep down there. We can try later when you start to feel more tired." Yu nods his head, "yeah... it feels nice to not have to fight for survival and the risk of getting caught off guard... and something bad happening," he sighs. He continues watching the movie, really enjoying it. He wish he was able to enjoy the comedy one as well.

"Oh, well I am glad your enjoying it Mika," Yu smiles a little as he looks at the TV, resting his head on Mika's head as he was resting his head on his shoulder while he continues watching the movie as well.

"yeah I am happy about this. I really am trying to show happiness but it's really hard" he said looking at him and kissed Yus cheek as he started to watch the movie again. It was really entertaining and he liked it.

"Yeah... after all we been through, I don't blame you honestly," Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little as he continues watching the movie. He was glad Mika seemed to like it.

"I really do wish I could smile and laugh as much as you can... But somehow I just can't" he said I'm watching the movie wishing he was able to smile he could only smile sometimes he was guessing that sometimes is better than none, but still it was hard for him.