~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little as he shakes his head, "I think it's just because.. you been through a lot more than me so it's understandable why your a lot more different then me," he watches the movie. He rests his head on Mika, stretching a bit and continues watching the movie, feeling bad for Mika.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"I promise it'll be okay. This will all work out somehow I know it. I just hope you're right and we can change the future." Mika said as he watched the movie kind of liking it it was a really great movie.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "as long as we continue going along this time period, the future can be changed if we do everything correctly," he continues watching the movie, looking over at Mika, "do.. you like the movie?"

"I hope we do and I really want to try to change the future I like this time Right now. We don't have to fight to get everything we need." He said as he what's the movie."I really do like this movie it's nice to see older people be able to kick other people's butts" he said

"I am sure we will be able to. We know what we did wrong the first time... all we got to do it correctly and we can wind up preventing your vampire transformation and our family will be alive. I think it's worth it.. for sure," Yu nods his head slowly. He watches the movie and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah this is a pretty cool movie."

"REally you think So I really hope that you do as well you know I just don't know myself you know I will try everything that I can to make this right and be the right person and I will help you out and try to do what is wrong." He whispered as he watched the movie 

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "well I look forward to reattempting what went wrong... and hope that we do it right this time. I am very determined to get this right. And you know how I can get when I am determined," he rubs the back of his head and continues watching the movie.

"Yeah I know that you get really determined and so do I you know.'' he said looking at him and shook his eyes wondering what they should do to get this right now or will it be the same. At least Yu knew and even thought that they did this before so that was progress so that was something at least. Mika laid back and watched the rest of the movie as the storm got worse

"Yeah that's true. You do get pretty determined depending on what it is," Yu laughs a little while he looks at Mika. He looks at Mika and tilts his head, rubbing the back of his head, "I... will make sure it doesn't end the same way it did. I want you to enjoy yourself more... you seem so upset since you turned into a full vampire," he sighs a little. He continues watching the movie and then slowly looks out the window, watching how bad the storm was getting.

"I only do that because sometimes you won't listen to me..... Besides sometimes I have to do what I need to do." He said looking at him. "I'm more depressed now that I'm a full vampire cuz I can't really enjoy anything like I used to." Mika whispered watching the movie.

Edited by Dragongirl26

"Hey... that's not true... I mean... I suppose I do sometimes," Yu rubs the back of his head. "But that is because sometimes you don't listen to me either," he pouts a little. He tilts his head, "are you saying you rather be half vampire compare to be full vampire," Yu looks at Mika and continues watching the movie, "so are you enjoying this movie," he smiles a little.

"Yes I would at least I could eat or try to eat human food when I was half human I have a feeling if I didn't get caught in that blast I would of remain half for just a little bit longer. That being said I am glad we are together again." he said looking at the TV and nodded. "Yes I really do like the movie." he said

"Well ... I guess being a half vampire is better than being full vampire. So does that mean you hate me for turning you full vampire," Yu looks at Mika with a pout. He tilts his head, "but if we both did,  then we would have never been able to experience something like this... we would be fighting right now as we speak instead of watching a movie. He nods his head with a smile, "well I am glad you like it Mika," he continues looking at the tv.

"the answer is a little I know you did it to help me and I am grateful that you did turn me Fully so I can experience this stuff, but I don't like being a full vampire... Also I am excited that we are experiencing this watching a movie and relaxing it's a nice change of pace." He said looking at him and went back to the movie

Yu pouts a little as he crosses his arm, "well how was I suppose to know drinking my blood was going to turn you into a full vampire. Also... you needed blood remember? If you didn't have blood, you with have either gone on a rampage or worst...," he grumbles. He nods his head with a smile, "yeah... this is sure different then what we are use to," he continues  watching the movie.

"yeah I know you did it only to save me... I am pretty sure that any blood would have turned me into a full vampire unless it was the blood of a vampire... I can't be a hundred percent certain though" he said closing his eyes as he sighed deeply he then went back to watching the movie it was getting to the best part.

"I mean... you seemed to be really against drinking my blood so I guess it was just you trying not to be full vampire. It's too bad your blood supply was so limited.. or I wouldn't have let you drink mine and you would have stayed a half vampire... which means you could of still ate normal food," Yu pouts with a sigh as he continues watching the movie.

Mika looked away. "I could technically go find the person who changed me in this era, but they would have been really confused as to why I wanted their blood." He said the sighed. "honestly I have a feeling I wouldn't have been able to stay half for very much longer I would either have to die or become full vampire" he said

"Would you have really been able to find them..? I mean.. I guess it makes sense since you were with them when we were separated." Yu looks at Mika and lowers his head as he pulls his legs to his chest, ".... so.. what would you have rather done? Risk dying? Or becoming full vampire," he pouts a little.

"I would a rather told you what the humans were planning... Made sure I got you to safety and then go die somewhere... That had been my plan all along not becoming a full vampire." He said looking at him.

Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little as he crosses his arms, shaking his head, "your plan sucked," he nudges Mika's arm with a grumble, bringing his legs to his chest with a sigh.

"Yeah well.. it was either turn into a vampire or dying and you know how I would feel about that," Yu grumbles a little. He nods his head with a smile, "I love you too and I am glad to spend this time with you in this time period.. where we don't have to worry about fighting.

"I am glad that we get to have this time together and don't have to worry about anything right now. I do know how you feel about me dying, but I felt like at the time it was my only plan that I actually had." He said looking at him as he smiled and closed his eyes. She heard the wind pick up speed as it sounded like it was about to tear the house down. 

Yu nods his head, "yeah I agree. At least we don't have to worry too much.. but those other vampires that were caught up in the explosion... are kind of bothersome," he sighs a little. He shakes his head and pouts as he nudges Mika with a grumble. Yu could hear the storm from outside, "it... sure is getting crazy outside... huh," he holds onto his arms.