~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

'we have to watch out for them it can cause big trouble if they keep pursuing us. I just hope that we can actually get where we need to go and do what we need to do." He said looking at him. "Yeah I told you this is the storm that takes out almost an entire town... We are safe here" he said 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Yeah ... it can be a real problem. But luckily we only met up with them once... so we should continue to avoid them as much as possible... even if they can probably smell us, right," Yu tilts his head to the side. He nods his head and looks out the window, "well... do you know how long it is going to last," he tilts his head.

"don't worry I can sense them as well. They won't be able to escape me and yes they will probably try to find us again but I'll be ready.... Also this will last a couple more hours... The extreme part of the storm is about to hit in a few minutes" he said looking at him.

"So should we take cover I have a safe place just in case something happens." Aoi said

"I am sure we will be fine" he said

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "I suppose you can sense them better than I can.. I mean I can sense things too but not sure if it's them... or something else." He looks out the window and then looks at Aoi, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Mika, "don't you think we should be safe then sorry though?"

"yeah I suppose we should I mean I guess we never really had any of these in our time. Okay I guess we should take cover" he said looking at him 

Aoi nodded "okay then follow me" he said as he took them all to the basement

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "exactly. This is something new for both of us." He looks at Aoi and then gets up from the couch, following him down to the basement, "so... it's really safe down here," he tilts his head to the side.

Aoi nodded. "Yes it's safer down here than it was up there for us...tho I'm probably going to need help getting back up the steps so I usually don't come down here. If you flip on the lights over in that corner I have a tv down here that we can watch." He said looking at them

Mika nodded and turn the light on. "I am sure we can help you up the stairs when time comes to go back up." He said

Yu nods his head as he watches Mika turn on the light. He looks over at Aoi, "of course Aoi, we will be more than happy to help you up the stairs when its time to go upstairs," he rubs the back of his head.

"good I usually never come down here unless I know I have help to get back up it's kind of a pain especially at my age." Aoi said smiling

Mika nodded as he set down and just waited around

"Yeah that makes sense," Yu laughs a little as he sits down next to Mika, resting his head on Mika's arm, looking up at him, "so this storm is lasting all night.. huh," he sighs a little and rubs the back of his head.

"yeah I have a feeling it's going to last all night." Mika said looking at him and then took a deep breath Wondering what to do.

Aoi pulled out some mattresses just in case they had to sleep in the basement

Yu holds onto his legs as he nods his head, "well, at least we are down here I guess." He watches Aoi and stands up, "do you need any help Aoi," he tilts his head to the side.

"yes I'm getting these out just in case and I need help pulling these out." He said looking at him. "I have three cots down here. It used to be for my family." He said

Mika got up to help. "Yeah we are probably going to be here all night so it's best if we get everything set up the way it needs to be."

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head as he helps Aoi set up the cots for them to sleep in. He felt rather bad for Aoi since he seemed pretty lonely since they got here to stay with him.

Yu nods his head slowly, "your acting like we are going to be down here for months," he sits down on one of the prepared cotes and sighs a little, "I hope everyone will be alright. The storm sure does sound crazy up there."

Mika looked at him. "I told you what storm it was I know you heard of it as well." He said looking at him and shook his head not sure how to tell him what they needed to do next. "Its the storm that took out an entire city we will be ok here we aren't there." he said looking at him

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah ... I know what it is," he pouts a little and nudges Mika slightly. He rubs the back of his head with a sigh,, "well... we are safe but I hope everyone else in town will be ok as well."

"well I don't think it'll happen in this town but the next town over there will be a lot of casualties. I'm sorry I wish there was something we could do but we can't really mess with nature" he said looking at him.

Yu looks at Mika and then lays back on the cote, sighs a little as he nods his head, "yeah... it's not like we can really control something like nature," he stretches on the cote and then turns on his side.

"Yeah that's true, you do have a point," Yu nods his head slowly, "It's very interesting how much things are different from this time period to our time period."

"there are a lot of things different I too am surprised about how many things are not the same.. I'm also surprised by the kindness shown to us when we first arrived." Mika said

Aoi smiled. "Well you boys came out of nowhere. You look dazed and confused and I don't think I could have actually left you there with good conscience." He said looking at him

Yu rubs the back of his head, "well the only one that was nice to us really was Aoi since he did invite us to live with him when no one offered to help us." He looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "yeah... I suppose you do have a point. We kind of just... showed up. Well it's only to be expected, we didn't really know where we were... so isn't it normal to be confused?" Yu smiles, "well... your a good man, that's for sure Aoi."

"yeah most people wouldn't but I know that look of being scares and confused I couldn't leave you there " he said sighing and shook his head.

"Thanks so much you are the best human I have seen or been with" he said