~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu pouts, "of course you would," he grumbles and nudges Mika. Yu blinks as Mika pulls him in close and looks at Mika, blushing as his cheek was kissed. "Are you really that turned on to a point you want to dominate me," he sticks his tongue out a little but then nods his head, "sure," he blushes bright red. Yu sighs, "but Mika, your forgetting after you turn into a vampire, we were with the others and than we were brought here. And they didn't mind you being with them, your such a goof ball." Yu watches as Mika when he was at the oven, waiting him take out the cakes from the oven bare handed, "man... if I did that, my hands would be burned so badly," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika as he blushes, nodding his head, "oh you mean for icing your cake? Sure no problem," he takes a knife and the walks over to Mika, "so do you want anything added to the icing or do you just want my blood," he looks at Mika.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"I do want to dominate you. Its really weird when I am weak I want you to dominate me but when I am strong I want to dominate you." he said shaking his head. "Yeah they didn't mind, but they also wanted me to save and kill you. They knew I wouldn't do that as well. they know I will pick you every damn time if giving a choice and they hated that about me." he said After hearing what he said about his hands healing he sighed. "I guess perks of being a vampire with fresh blood in them." Mika said as he smiled more when Yu asked him how would he like his blood. "How bout both this time add the icing for the cake and I will close up the wound for you no more wasting that blood of your." he said smiling and set Yu'y and Aoi's icing to the side.

Yu blinks a little and then laughs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "your such a naughty vampire," he smiles a little as he kisses Mika's cheek. He tilts his head, "why save and then kill me? What is the point of that," he looks at Mika confusingly and then shakes his head slowly. "Yeah it seems like it, but you seem to not mind it cooked, but that might be because its the only way to get you to eat other things." Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, nodding his head, "of course Mika," he reaches his arm over Mika's portion of the icing and cuts his arm, letting it drip into the bowl.

Mika smiled at the naughty vampire comment then shrugged when he asked what was the point of saving him just to kill him. "I really don't know the answer to that I would attack any vampire who brought it up when I was in the room. I may or may not have ripped there heart out and stuffed it in his mouth.....That was when I was needed blood really bad I became someone else....I hope you never see that side of me...When it comes to you I am as protective as you are of me." Mika said as he watched Yu cut his wrist and let the blood drop in the bowl. Mika licked his lips and once he had enough he clamped his own lips on Yu's arm licking the extra blood up and closing his wound. Mika smiled and pulled back as he stirred the blood into the bowl. "Your blood is still sweet I love it." Mika said as he mixed the blood up really well and kissed Yu's cheek. "I think so that curry was so good I didn't think I would ever taste it like that again."

Yu looks at Mika while he was blushing a little but then sighs a little, shaking his head, "I guess they just wanted to see you kill me to watch you kill someone important to you." Yu blinks a little as he stares at Mika, gulping a little and then shakes his head, smiling, "I am sure I won't." He slowly nods his head, "well I am glad you are that way with me Mika, it tells me how much you actually care for me." He watches his blood drip into the bowl and shortly after watching Mika licking up his bloody wrist and smiles. Yu laughs a little, "I am glad you enjoy my blood so much," he smiles. Yu smiles and shakes his head, "oh I am sure you will be able to taste it again. It just depends when you want it again," he rubs the back of his head.

"Yu No matter what I would never leave you....We started out as family we had each other, but it grew into something more and I really enjoyed it as well... being around you makes me feel human again...Something that I hadn't felt for a long while...I don't know what it is about you, but I need you in my life I would never betray you or try to kill you I love you so much." he said after pulling back from drinking his blood. "As for you blood I am glad I love it so much as well. Do you want to help me ice the cake?" he asked looking at Yu smiling as he mixed up his icing and blushed thinking about Yu next to him and wanting to do everything with him. "I love you Yu." he whispered as he set Yu's and Aoi's cake by there icing and his by his icing.

Yu looks at Mika and then smiles softly, slowly nodding his head, "well... we sure are more than family now," he laughs a little as he rubs the back of his head while he blushes. "But I am glad I make you feel like a human," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika while blushing a little, smiling and nods his head, "well... we will always be together, even if we didn't begin a relationship, I would... still be with you regardless." He looks at Mika and then smiles, nodding his head, "yeah I will help. All I did was give you my blood for your cake," he laughs a little as he put icing on the other cake. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "I love you too Mika," he continues to frost the cake.

Mika smiled at him glad that he felt human at least for the second and knew when we got back to there time that they wouldn't be able to do stuff like this not without vampires being all over them from the blood smell. Mika iced his cake and smiled looking at Yu as he did so it was the best feeling ever and he was happy that he could have it. After the cakes were iced Mika went over to the fridge and got the chocolate and put his chocolate on his and gave the ones he made for Aoi and Yu to him. "I really hope you like this." he said smiling as he soon got done. "Hey Yu This is for all the Birthday's I missed with you." he said smiling and kissed Yu's cheek. "Happy all birthdays up till now." Mika said.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, tilting his head when he notice Mika looking like he was thinking about something, rubbing the back of his head. Yu continues icing the other cake as he looks at Mika, smiling a little. Yu watches Mika put chocolate on his cake and then puts chocolate on his and Aoi's cake. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, nodding his head, "it smells good so I am sure it tastes good as well." Yu looks at Mika and then tilts his head, rubbing the back of his head and then smiles, "so.. is that why you wanted to make the cake so bad," he kisses Mika's cheek as well. "Happy birthday to you as well," he smiles as he looks at the cakes, "they look really good," Yu nods his head while smiling and then looks at Mika, "so when are we going to have these? After dinner," Yu looks at Mika with his head tilted.

Mika smiled the cakes did look really good they turned out better than he thought they would. Tho look and taste were two different things. "Thanks You and this is also for the many birthdays we will share in the future I hope I get to make this again." He said almost forgetting what time they were in again as he finished icing his cake and smiled it looked so good. "Well it's up to you we can wait for later or we can have a slice now to see how it taste." Mika said smiling. Mika had always been good at cooking. He had just hoped over the years it didn't go away because he didn't cook at all. "Up to you an Aoi when we eat them." he said

Yu looks at the cakes and smiles a little, "they both look so good... I wonder how they will taste," he rubs his chin a little. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "yes we will spend every single birthday together," he kisses Mika's cheek. He rubs his chin, "hm.. well we could give them a try, to make sure the cakes came out okay." Yu laughs a little, "well I think we should give them a taste to make sure they came out good," he rubs the back of his head. "I mean they look good, but we should see how they taste as well," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"Why do you go see if Aoi wants a taste of the cake as well?" Mika said grabbing two knives and smiling as he cut a piece of his cake and set it on a plate and smiled. Mika then grabbed another knife and cut two slices of the other cake one for Aoi and one for Yu if they wanted it. "I have never had cake before so I want to try it and see how it is." he said smiling as he took his piece back to the table and waited for the other's answers.

Yu tilts his head and then smiles, "alright, I will go see if he wants a slice." He rubs his arm a bit, looking at his healed arm from Mika's bite. He walks towards Aoi and stops next to him, "Aoi would you like any cake," he tilts his head to the side as he rubs his arm. "I mean it's up to you really but since we don't really know what cake should taste like and I am sure you had cake before, it would be nice ... if we had a expert's opinion," he laughs a little.

Aoi looked up from his book and gave him a warm smile. "Sure I would love a piece and I am sure Mika did fine he seems like a good cook. Oh and just so you know I think cake is the best when served warm." Aoi said getting up and setting his book down and heading into the kitchen to eat his slice of cake.

Mika heard that Aoi wanted a piece and set his, Yu's and Aoi's pieces on different plates. Then he walked them over to the table and got some forks before sitting down and smiling at them. "Well I hope this is good." Mika said looking at the other two. "Sorry I couldn't really taste as I was going." he said

Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, laughing a little, "yeah I am sure it is fine as well but we just need an expert's opinion," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "well... they basically just got out of the oven, so they should be plenty warm," he walks with Aoi to the kitchen. He could see Mika was already done setting up the cakes and then sits down at the table, looking at the cake and then Mika, smiling and shakes his head, "don't worry Mika, I am sure it is good," he picks up a fork and then starts eating the cake slowly.

Aoi smiled as he walked over to the table and set down when Mika gave him his piece of cake. Mika set down next to him on his chair and looked at the cake. Aoi took a bite of the cake and smiled. "Ok so I am not going to joke around...This is really sweet, but I really do like it." he said looking at Mika with a smile.

Mika smiled as he took a bit of his and understood what Aoi said it was really sweet and rich and he might of pulled back on some of the sweetness, but it was still good and Yu's blood made his part even better.

Yu sits down at the table and looks over at Aoi before he looks at the cake, starting to eat it. He tilts his head to the side, "isn't sweet cake better than not tasting good cake," he continues eating the cake. "It's a dessert right? Aren't most desserts pretty sweet," he rubs the back of his head as he continues eating his slice of cake. Yu looks over at Mika, watching him eat his slice of cake and blushes a little since he knew Mika was in a way, eating him as well since his blood was in Mika's cake as he continues eating, smiling, "I think... I have a sweet tooth because it tastes really good," he rests his chin on his palm while he eats his cake.

Aoi smiled. "Yeah I never did have a really big sweet tooth." he said smiling. "So I am guessing that might be what the issue here is." he said smiling and looked at the two of them. "I am glad its good, For a first time making this you could of fooled me." Aoi said smiling as he ate more.

Mika smiled everyone really liked the cake he took one of the chocolate candy's he made and bit into it and let the blood run into his mouth it was a great cake it was just what he thought a cake should be, but maybe it was too sweet because he was now a vampire. Mika had no idea. "I am glad you guys like it." Mika said as he ate more of the cake.

Yu tilts his head and then nods his head, "I suppose people like their food in certain ways. Maybe that is why I like it and you would probably like it more if it was less sweet. But your still eating it, so you obviously don't think it's that bad," he smiles as he continues eating the cake. Yu watches as Mika was eating his cake and blushes a little, seeing how much he was enjoying the cake that had his blood in it. He finishes his cake and then looks at Mika with a smile, "for your first time making it, it was pretty good," he pushes the plate off to the center of the table and leans back in the seat.

Aoi finished is cake and smiled. "No it's not bad, but I wouldn't want to always eat this thats how sweet it is for me if that makes since to you." Aoi said looking at both boys.

Mika soon finished the cake and nodded. "Yeah I don't know if I want it all the time either, but it was good I am glad how well it turned out for my first time making it. Tho I think I might go lay down for a bit now that I am full, maybe relax and I might try to get some shut eye." he said as he took all the empty plates and started to wash them off in the sink

Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "well I guess we will just have to make sure your cake isn't to... sugary," he smiles a little. Yu looks over at Mika and rubs the back of his head, "well... I suppose it could be worst right? I would consider too sweet is better compare to being terrible tasting because I am sure there are different ways to know the cake wasn't made the right way." Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "alright," he looks over at Aoi, "do you have anymore chores you need me to do," he tilts his head.

Aoi watched the two of them talk as he was finishing up his cake. "Other than dishes that Mika just dirtied, I don't really have anything left for now." he said looking at them and smiled the two of them did look cute and he wondered if they were together.

Mika looked at Yu and took a deep breath. "We can both do dishes, but I also need to put the cake up so it doesn't go bad and yeah I guess it could of been worse the cake that is." he said smiling and looked into Yu's eyes and blushed just a little bit.

Yu looks at the dishes and nods his head, "okay, that shouldn't take too long," he looks at Aoi with a smile as he brings his plate to the sink so it was ready for washing. He looks at Mika and laughs a little, "Mika you should relax if your feeling tired though," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "make sure to label the cakes so we can tell the difference between both cakes since they look the same. Yu looks at Mika and looks at him blushing, smiling since Mika looked cute when his face was red.

Mika nodded and walked over to the cakes and took out a dish to save them in and put them in different containers. Next he marked them so they could tell what one was what and looked at him and nodded. "Alright all done. I am going to lay down if you want to join me we both had a big day and I thought we might want to rest." Mika said as he headed up to his room and shook his head not sure what to do next.

Yu watches Mika as he was putting the cakes into different containers and labeling them. "Hm... I wonder if Aoi will help me eat the cake... I guess I will just have to finish it off if he doesn't help me," he laughs a little. Yu nods his head, "okay, I will be there shortly. I just got to wash the dishes first," he watches Mika as he heads upstairs and starts working on the dishes.