~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "aw... really? So is that why your having Aoi look for the recipe? So he can help you make a cake," he tilts his head to the side. He blinks a little and nudges Mika with a pout, "n-no I'm not," he looks to the side and twiddles his thumbs. Yu looks at Mika and then tilts his head, "oh? Well... make sure to let me know what it is so I am not left in the dark," he grumbles a little. Yu nods his head, "yeah that's true," he smiles a little. "I mean... we had to rely on ourselves for so long.. it feels kind of weird now that Aoi is kind of taking that role." Yu laughs a little, "well... yeah of course," he rubs the back of his head. "We had to know the basics at least to have a successful living." Yu follows Mika along the aisle and takes the list from Mika's pocket, "hm.. looks like the first item is eggs," he rubs the back of his head as he looks up, seeing the signs.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"No I think that I am going to try by myself first." He said looking at Yu. "I know when I was human I was a good cook. So lets see if I lost my touch." He said smiling. "This present is an experiment to see if I can eat sweets as well its gonna be hard, but when the time comes I might try to get some blood from you I promise I won't serve you and Aoi blood." In a way Mika felt left out he would have to make special stuff for him, but also he was happy that he could eat with Yu. "So I want thinking when we get back to our time I might not want to eat food. Mostly because food is hard to come by." He said looking at him. Mika was a little sad that he would have to stop once he became use to it. Hearing that they needed eggs. Mika looked up to see signs and saw the egg sign. He then walked over to the eggs and looked at the list. "Looks like it has times two. I am guessing that means we need to get two of them." He said as he looked at the eggs. "Hey Yu.,,,So why don't you get them I might crush them." he said

Yu looks at Mika and then smiles, nodding his head, "well... I know curry is different, but I think you can make cake as well." Yu tilts his head but then looks at Mika, "yeah, you made a really good curry so I believe that," he rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well I guess we will find out." Yu laughs a little and slowly nods his head, "yeah just make yourself your own personal cake so you don't have to worry about Aoi and I getting blood." He tilts his head and shakes his head, "what ... that is insane, you need to eat something, it's not like there is like... no food at all in our time you goof ball." Yu follows Mika to the aisle with the eggs in it and then looks at the list, nodding his head, "yeah looks like Aoi wants two packs of eggs," he looks at Mika and grabs the eggs, walking back to the cart and puts the pack of eggs in the cart, "hm... let's see what is next....hm looks like milk is next," he looks up at Mika as he crosses off the eggs from the list.

Mika smiled and looked at him then looked away. It was true Cake was different than curry, but Mika thought that he could do it no matter what he was excited about trying something new. "I know how to cook so I can't go that wrong can I?" He asked looking at him. "Yeah I'll make my personal cake, but I don't want to use that much blood I mean you can't keep feeding me at the pace you have been going Yu." He said looking at him as he watched Yu put the eggs in the cart. "Yeah there is food, but if vampires ate food in our world then food would run out fast and I don't want to be the reason why it does that just because I want to taste food again." He said. Mika nodded when he heard milk he looked up and the milk was right by the eggs. Mika pushed the cart over to the doors that the milk was behind. Opening it he looked at all of the milk wondering what the difference was. He grabbed the 2% out of randomness it was at eye level so he grabbed it and put it in the cart. "Alright next?" he asked looking at him.

Yu looks at Mika and then smiles, nodding his head, "I think you would do a good job making cake. I mean.. I haven't seen a recipe for one.. so I am not sure but I am sure it's not that hard to really make." Yu perks his head up and shakes his head, "no I am okay Mika, Asuramaru prevents me for losing too much blood and helps me regain it even if I do use up my blood supply." Yu shakes his head with a sigh, "your a goof ball," he laughs a little. "I am sure there are other ways to get more good," he pokes Mika's nose. Yu follows Mika to the milk and looks at all of the different options as he watches Mika put the milk in the cart. Yu looks at the list and rubs his chin, "hm... butter it looks like."

"I can't wait to try to make it. I'm excited about trying to cook something new. Hell I am excited about cooking again. There is no cooking with the vampires." He said smiling and heard Yu say the name of his demon. "Well then its a good thing you have your demon. I would hate to run you dry you know." he said looking at him and then looking away and started to move the cart. "Hey I can't help it Yu and you know you are one as well." he said smiling as he started to walk with the cart over to the butter and grabbed it and put it in the cart. "I never knew there were so much stuff we could get you know." he said sighing. "Next on the list is there flower any were on it?" he asked.

Yu smiles a little, "you getting excited about it is making me pretty excited for it as well. I can't wait to try it." Yu tilts his head to the side, shaking his head, "don't worry, he will tell me off if I am running low on blood." Yu laughs a little as he follows beside Mika, "well yeah I suppose you have a point," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah, the store holds a lot of different things," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the list, nodding his head, "yeah I see flour on the list," he mentions as he crosses off the butter from the list.

Mika smiled. "I can't promise that my first cake will be any good, but I will try my best Yu." Mika said shaking his head. "Thats good on the blood thing I don't want you to die of blood loss or something like that you know. I don't really want to turn anyone either. Mostly its forbbiden to turn human's if you are not part of the royal family." Mika explained then heard that flower was on the list "Good." He said as now Mika started to go up and down the aisle and started to get everything on the list one by one

Yu laughs a little, "I am not expecting the first cake you make will be the best, I mean.. it is your first time making it you goof ball." He tilts his head and then smiles, "well.. just remember Mika, you might not be human anymore.. but neither am I," he sighs a little. He shakes his head, "well you don't want to drink from any humans anyway. I think you would rather go back to your master to go get more... but... they are in our world and not here so that would be pretty hard. Yu follows Mika along the aisles, checking things off once it was put into the cart and smiles, "looks like we got everything Aoi wanted," he nods his head and puts the list into his pocket.

"I am good at cooking tho and you know that." Mika said and looked away from Yu. "I guess your right we are both a type of monster now. I would go back to my master, but there are issues with that I know she would be in this time as well, but she wouldn't know me and it could change the future if I did go back to her. I am fine with your blood Yu. Just yours no one elses." Mika said with a little pout on his face. Mika hated the fact that he needed blood to live and he has for a long time ever since he changed he wanted to starve himself, but was told he would turn into worse of a monster if he did that. "Sweet we got everything on the list well then lets check out and figure out how exchange works in this world." Mika said smiling as he got into line and waited for there time to be rung up. "Do you want to deal with the money?" He asked as he put everything on the moving belt. Mika was watching and observing what the other humans were doing.

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "well just because your good at cooking doesn't mean your good at making new dishes. But I am sure once you get use to making cake, you will become a professional at making them as well, like curry," he laughs a little. He sighs as he shakes his head slowly, "well... it's not like we killed innocent people, that is what makes us truly monsters if we do something like that." Yu looks at Mika and then smiles but then blushes softly, slowly nodding his head, "o-oh, well, it seems like I am your only blood source anyway since you said you didn't want to drink from anyone us but me." Yu nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am sure that Aoi will appreciate it." Yu follows Mika to the line and waited, tilting his head and rubs the back of his head, "I mean...I suppose I can." Yu watches all the people while he helps put the items on the conveyor belt with Mika and goes into his pocket to take out the money, getting ready to pay.

"That is true, but if I do fail at making the cake the first time it will be the best fail ever!" Mika said and then looked at the items and back up to him. "Yeah I only kill people who were trying to kill me. I had to find you Yu. I knew you made it to the outside and I needed to find my family. The vampires were never my family well the person who turned me came close, but she was only necessary for me to live without killing or drinking from humans." Mika said looking at Yu. "I hope Aoi likes it we are trying hard to help him out you know." Mika smiled as he said that and soon it was there turn as they were started to be rang up. Mika looked at the money. One good thing about being him was most of the time he only had to be told once before he got it. Mika wasn't sure this time, but he was going to try after everything got rang up he heard the total was 40.68. "So I think we need to give her two of the one's with two and the zero on it and maybe one with a 1 on it?" Mika whispered to Yu not sure if that was right or not.

Yu looks at Mika and then laughs a little, "I mean what is the worst that can happen when making cake? I mean only so many things can go wrong with it," he shrugs his shoulders. "I am sure you will do a good job regardless," he smiles a little. "Well see Mika.. when it came to that, you actually had a reason to kill it's not like you wanted to. If they just left you alone, there was going to be no need in killing them." Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little with a smile, "well.. you found me just fine." He slowly nods his head, "well I am glad she kept you alive when we were separated," he smiles a little. "Of course he will be happy. He was already happy when we offered to help do chores around the house and just us living there with him. I think ... he feels kind of lonely when he lived all by himself." Yu watches as the girl at the cash register was ringing up the items and then looks at the number displayed on the machine. He looks down at the money he got from Aoi and gives the clerk two twenty dollar bills and one ten dollar bills, thinking that was about the right amount of money to pay for the groceries.

Mika smiled."I have no idea what can go wrong with making a cake." Mika said."The unknown of this era is the best part about it and guess what Yu we get to uncover everything!" Mika said and shook his head. "That is right I only attacked if they looked like they were going to hurt you or try to kill me." he said shaking his head as he watched Yu pull out his money that Aoi gave them.

"Alright out of 50." The cashier said smiling as she put the money in the draw and pulled out changed. "your change is $9.32." the cashier said handing the extra money back to him.

Mika looked weird at the money that was given back because he thought that they did the right thing as well. Mika didn't say anything as he put the bags of food into the cart and walked away. "I guess we didn't give them the right amount?" Mika said and shrugged. "At least we didn't under pay. This money thing is weird." he said shaking his head and then sighed. "Lets get this back to Aoi's house then we can go back out and explore." he said grabbing half the bags and giving Yu the rest and made sure Yu got the eggs. As Mika walked out of the store it looked like there were even more people on the streets than before. "Um....with all these people I am not sure I know where to go I can't see anything." he said looking at Yu.

"I mean.. I guess it being too sweet or burn would be the only way to really go wrong with making cake," Yu rubs his chin a little. He smiles a little and nods his head, "I think it will be fun to discover all of this together," he kisses Mika's cheek. Yu nods his head, "yeah so see? We are not monsters... I mean... we got to protect ourself somehow," he sighs. Yu watches the cashier and tilts his head to the side as she was trying to give him money back, slowly taking it back and looks at the cashier, nodding his head, "oh... um thank you," he puts the money in his pocket. Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little. "well.. I guess we have more questions to ask Aoi when we get back," he rubs the back of his head and then nods his head with a smile, grabbing some of the bags and carefully head the eggs, walking out of the store with Mika. Yu looks around on the street and looks around, "his house is this way," Yu smiles as he lead Mika back to Aoi's house since he could still smell the curry in the air coming in the direction of where Aoi's house was.

"You never know. Tho I don't really have a sence of taste unless it has blood on it. Maybe I should make mine first. Wait damn I don't even know what a cake tastes like I know I just wanted to make one for you." Mika said as he started to follow the way that Yu was going. "I don't know why all of the fighting you know its pointless. Look at this everyone is living happy in this time. I also don't see any other vampires, but still they have to be around her some where." He said shaking his head. "I don't know the reason for the pointless killing in the future. It like we are having a contest of who can kill the most." he said shaking his head more following Yu. "Hey Yu how can you tell where we are going?" Mika asked as he followed him back to Aoi's house

Yu looks at Mika and then smiles a little, "well.. I can help with that since I still have my sense of taste." He tilts his head to the side, "well.. we can always ask Aoi, I am sure he has had cake before," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah.. I rather have lived in this time period than in ours," he sighs softly. "People here sure are lucky," he lowers his head as he continues walking. Yu looks at Mika and then laughs a little, "oh... well I can still smell the curry in the air. Curry has a pretty strong scent," he smiles a little while he walks, getting closer to Aoi's house.

"Yeah I just still wish I had my sense of taste." Mika said looking at Yu as they walked threw the crowded streets. "Maybe he has I don't know what all he has made but the curry was really good." Mika said looking at Yu with a smile on his face. "I just can't believe the feelings I got from eating it. Here I thought all those emotions were gone and now they came back to me." he said sighing. Mika then looked around the streets. "People here are so lucky. They don't have to find food to eat all they have to do is go to the store for it." Mika said looking at him. "I remember how bad we had it when we were humans I don't know if food is any better where you are or not." he said as he walked. "Really you can smell curry? Damn because of the vampire thing all I smell is blood. Human's in this time are just two clumsy." Mika explained. "In our world if they cut themselves vampires would be all over them in a second." he said shaking his head as he started to see Aoi's house come into view.

"I mean... you can probably taste stuff as long as it has blood in it right. So I am sure the blood will kind of give taste, even if if isn't the original taste," he rubs the back of his head as he walks with Mika. "Well I am sure he has made cake for someone or has even eaten cake when he was younger but yeah his curry is pretty good," he smiles. He looks at Mika, "maybe all it takes is some good cooking," he laughs a little. He nods his head and sighs, "I wish we were just as lucky," he pouts a little. "Yeah they are so lucky, it looks like there is a lot of food here too," he holds onto the eggs in one hand while holding other bag in his other hand. Yu laughs a little, "well what about your blood curry? Can't you smell some of that?" Yu nods his head, "yeah while when I cut my arm in front of Aoi, he just watched. I am glad it didn't ruin his appetite," he sighs a little and sees Aoi's house with a smile, "looks like we are almost there."

"I guess that is true you know." He said thinking about it. "Well at least we will have more things to do when we get back to our time we could cook a lot more things if we ever get back to our time in once piece you know." Mika said looking at Yu. "Now that I know what we missed out on I am going to be sad when the world does end and we have to go back to our lives either fighting or on the run." Mika said then listened to Yu. "I ate all the blood curry so no I can't smell it at all right now." He said looking at him and then bit his lip. "I am glad that he is more accepting for everything most people are not as accepting." Mika said seeing the house in the distance. "Yeah you are right I can see it as well." Mika said looking at Yu then back at the road.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head with a smile, "yeah we will be able to do a lot more stuff once we get back in our time." He lowers his head a little, "though... I kind of like it here more. It is so nice and peaceful, don't need to really worry about fighting too much here." He sighs a little but then tilts his head, "what is the worst that can happen though Mika," he rubs the back of his head while he walks. Yu sighs a little and nods his head, "well.. who knows, we can probably help in some way," he pouts a little. Yu looks at Mika and then laughs a little, "well.. I am glad you liked it and didn't waste a drop of my blood," he smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah can you imagine if I did that in front of someone that wasn't Aoi? They would have freaked out," he sighs a little. Yu nods his head and then walks to the door, opening the door, "Aoi, we are back from the store."

Mika smiled and looked around. "Yeah this time is so peaceful that I love it." he said smiling and then closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. "The worst thing that can happen. Let see I set the oven on fire and when we get back to our time we are both hunted down by vampires and human's alike." He said sighing. "You know I am good at stating the worst case right?" He said teasing Yu. "I have had years of practice." Mika looked over to Yu and wanted to hug him right not but since he as carrying stuff he couldn't do that. "Your blood is good so I won't waste it no matter what. Your blood is a Gift Yu. You are right anyone other that Aoi would freak out."

"Welcome home. I found something like you described to me so I think it might be the right cake, but I am not sure." he said .

"Thank you Aoi." Mika said as he walked into the Kktchen and started to put the stuff int he fridge and freezer,

Yu smiles, "if our time was like this... there would have been no need for you to be a vampire and you could have stayed human with me," he lowers his head but then shakes his head, "but I love you no matter what." He blinks a little and shakes his head, "I am sure Aoi will help you if you need help," he smiles a little. Yu pouts a little and nudges Mika with a grumble, "I am sure you will be fine gees," he shakes his head slowly. Yu smiles a little but then blushes slightly as he tilts his head, "you really think so? Well.. I am glad you like it so much," he smiles a little and then laughs a little, "yeah no kidding, I bet everyone that we pass would have freaked out." Yu smiles and closes the door once both him and Mika entered. He follows Mika to the kitchen and put the eggs on the counter, opening the carton of eggs to make sure none of the eggs were cracked.

"Yeah if only it stayed like this you wouldn't of became a demon either." He said looking at him and shook his head. "Yu I will love you no matter what and follow you to the end of the world just to find you." Mika told him. "I'm sure Aoi will help as well." Mika looked down at the bags in his hands. "How could I not like your blood. Its the blood of my family, friend and lover." Mika said as he blushed a little as well saying that. "If you want we can test that theory Yu." Mika said joking.

"So did you two find everything ok? I thought you would of taken longer to get back." he said looking at them. "I wasn't sure if you were coming back so soon. Did everything go ok?" Aoi asked wounding about there first time out in the world

Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah true, we would both be actual full humans and we could live our lives like normal." Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head, "we will.. always be together now Mika now that we found each other." Yu looks at Mika while blushing a little and slowly nods his head while smiling, "yeah.. we are lovers, but does that still mean we are family and friends," he tilts his head to the side. Yu pouts and then nudges Mika, laughing a little. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah everything went pretty well," he smiles a little. But we did discover something strange," Yu pulls the change out of his pocket, "I got money back for the groceries," he looks at the slip and then gives it to Aoi.