~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I don't know if finding out parents is the right idea, but we can I might want to kill them and that will be hard. Hey after your parents tried to kill you did they die or keep living or can you remember?" he asked looking at Yu. "I don't know if we can change anything so I guess we are along for the ride. I guess we should keep our heads down and try not to draw any unwanted attention to ourselves. Tho I do wonder what would happen if we tried to change the past to where no one died." Mika said as he bit his lip. Mika then kissed Yu. "If you want to show him what a vampire is then we can do it. Tho what about the demon inside of you. I don't know if you realized it but the experimentation on you had changed you and your not completely human any more either. Tho I at least you don't live of the blood of others." Mika said he had always hated vampires so for him to become a full one was kind of a blow to his ego.

Mika told himself once he found Yu and make sure he was safe he would go far away and die, but now he wanted to live for Yu after seeing him again after so long. Yu please don't ever hurt me I don't know if I could take it. he though to himself. Tho Mika knew Yu might know what he was thinking he didn't know with Yu any more. "So when I eat the curry I am sure I am going to need some blood on it. you said you wanted to show Aoi that I am a vampire right. I guess you can cut yourself and bleed on my food and I can heal the wound. That or just wait a little longer and you will heal yourself." He said. "I don't know how much you want to freak Aoi out." he said

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika, "Mika.. if you do that, you won't exist anymore.. and I won't forgive you for that," he pouts a little. Yu lowers his head and shakes his head, "I am not sure really," he sighs softly. Nodding his head, "yeah I suppose that is true, we already attracted plenty of attention when we showed up here out of no where. He shakes his head, "I am not sure really," he looks at Mika and then kisses him with a smile. "Well... see since I am not human anymore, my friends will have no problem with excepting us no problem," he pokes Mika's nose with a smile. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, wondering why Mika was so quiet all of a sudden and presses his forehead on Mika's, "I don't know why.. you think I will hurt you," he pouts a little. Yu blinks a little and then blushes slowly, nodding his head, "hm.. well I suppose that is one way to show Aoi that you are a vampire and to get you to eat something." Yu laughs nervously, "well.. seeing me heal right in front of him might freak him out a little, though I am sure he will freak out with me just bleeding on your food as well," he rubs the back of his head.

"Sorry I am so depressing I had to get this all off my chest." He said taking a deep breath. "That dream put me in a real bad place and after I thought I wasn't going to do this anymore." he said sighing and hugged Yu. "As for hurting me it seems like everyone I love always hurts me. I also found out that since that day we lost our family my love has not been giving out freely." Mika said he didn't think he said that part about him hurting him out loud. but maybe he does know him all to well. "My love only leads to pain," He said as he set up on the bed. "Anyway I'm done talking about the pain and the past I want to try to move on and be happy again." he said looking at Yu. "As for Aoi you did tell him to see that I am a vampire. I am sure I am going to need some type of blood to eat my food." He said looking at Yu then shook his head. "If it has even a little of your blood on it I would be more willing to try it again. They never told me what human food would do to my body." he said looking at Yu. "The stake was fine because it had blood, but the curry I have no idea. If you do cut yourself I will heal it before you heal in front on Aoi. If he ever does find out about you just tell him the truth. I think you think we can trust him since you told him about me." Mika said and then leaned in and whispered. "I might do more things to make you pout Yu. Your pout is so cute and it kind of turns me on a little."

Yu shakes his head slowly, "no it's okay Mika, it happens when we been through so much," he sighs a little. Yu smiles a little, "maybe we should hold each other when we sleep together, I heard that it helps with having nightmares...," he looks to the side while blushing, hugging Mika. "Well I am still here... and I haven't hurt you.. physically," he rubs the back of his head. "Well.. you gave me plenty of your lovings," he laughs a little. He sighs and shakes his head, "that's not true," he pouts a little with a slight grumble but then nods his head, "okay, I am getting pretty hungry.. I sure work up an appetite. I hope it is as good as your curry," he smiles a little. "Well I suppose but do you really want food on everything that you eat? I mean ... some food might taste weird with blood on it," he scratches his neck. Yu shakes his head, "I don't... think Curry has blood like steak does." Yu looks at Mika while blushing and slowly nods his head with a smile but then sighs, "well I guess I have to.. I mean he won't get it but ... he has done so much for us." Yu perks his head up as he blushes bright red, nudging Mika, "l-let's just go get something to eat," he laughs a little and takes Mika's hand, walking out of the bedroom and heads downstairs.

Mika smiled as he got up off of the bed still a little weak. "I know some stuff might take weird with blood on it, but it might be the only way I can eat. I hope you like it like you like mine." He said leaning on Yu and smiled as he started to walk out of there room. "Yeah, I don't really need to sleep. I sleep out of boredom. So If I just don't sleep I won't have any issue's." he said and shook his head. "It depends are curry most of the time it's Chicken tho." he said

"Yeah.. that's true and I do want you to have more then just my blood and steak," Yu sighs a little. He smiles a little, "of course, I will always like your curry," he smiles as he holds onto Mika since he was still pretty weak. "Well... I guess that's true, I guess there is no reason for you to really sleep, but I thought vampires sleep when it's light out," he tilts his head to the side. "Hm .. well I guess it depends on the kind Aoi makes," he walks through the living room into the kitchen and smiles, "it smells really good in here."

"Hello Mika you feeling better? I heard you scream and then you didn't come down for a while. I guess this will be a late lunch early dinner for you two. If Mika eats." He said smiling.

"Yu's going to make me eat wither I like it or not he said that it's curry your gonna eat." Mika said teasing Yu.

"Well I hope I made it right this is my first time making it." Aoi said as he dished up 3 plates of food and set it on the table.

"If not I can help you next time I make a mean curry." Mika said and looked at him.

"Well thank you Mika." Aoi said smiling as he gave everyone a fork and spoon just in case.

Mika looked at Yu wondering if he was going to give him some blood on his curry or at least his rice.

Yu looks at Aoi, "Mika thought we were fighting since I left him all alone upstairs. So.. he got got upset and yelled. I had to go up there eventually," Yu rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and then Aoi, laughing a little and then pouts a little, "hey I wanted to see if Mika still liked Curry, he use to like it as much as me before he turned into a vampire." He looks at the curry Aoi made, nodding his head, "it looks good to me," he smiles a little. Yu looks at Mika's plate and then looks at Aoi, "hey Aoi... please don't let this ruin your appetite okay? I would hate if you don't eat because of this," he smiles as he takes a knife, figuring Aoi was going to wonder why he had a knife. Yu took a deep breath and then pulls up his sleeve, putting his arm over Mika's curry and quickly cuts his arm, letting his blood rain on Mika's curry.

"Ahh I see. Glad you two made up." Aoi said. "It sad when friends to fight. So Mika liked curry to?" he asked

"Yeah it was one of our favorites growing up." Mika said then looked at Yu.

Aoi looked at Yu with the knife. "What are you going to do with that." He said as he watched Yu cut himself and then bleed over Mika's food and looked a little shocked.

Mika's vampire took over and once there was blood on his food he went over and licked Yu's arm healing the wound and then took the knife and licked it clean and then shook his head.

"Ok so that creeped me out a little." Aoi said. "But no I am still fine." he said as he started to eat his food.

Mika looked at his food and then started to eat it with the blood on his food it tasted good and the blood make everything a little sweet and savory with the curry. Mika looked at him. "You could of used just a little more heat tho." he said

Yu nods his head with a smile, "yeah but I have to say, that fight didn't really last too long," he smiles. Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "I think Mika was the reason I got to like curry so much," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Aoi as he watches his blood drip down onto Mika's curry. Yu holds his arm to Mika and watches him lick it with a smile, watching him lick the knife. Yu looks at Aoi and, "well.. now you saw a real vampire in your face at work," he looks at his arm and shows Aoi there was no wound. Yu watches Mika eat the curry and eats some was well, "it tastes really good," he looks over at Mika and laughs a little, "well... keep in mind Aoi needed to eat some and I am sure he has his limit with eating spicy things," he rubs the back of his head.

"Some fights never do. I don't know what happened what ever it was seemed pretty bad." Aoi scratched his head when he saw Mika drink the blood and close the wound up then lick the knife clean. "That is really fascinating. You also said when you both got here he didn't want to drink human blood." Aoi said thinking about it. "Strange what a couple of days will do to you." He said looking at Mika and back at Yu. "I could of gone a little bit more spicy." he said shrugging

Mika looked away wondering if Yu was going to tell him about his past or even if the dream was about his past. Mika was too busy stuffing his face with curry to listen to anything else the blood in the curry tasted so good he never thought about what he would taste any of this again. Mika smiled and tears started to run down his face without him even realizing it. The curry brought back memories of when he made it the last day they were all alive together.

Yu nods his head with a sigh, "yeah ... enough to make Mika scream I guess." Yu looks at Aoi as Mika as he closed his wound and licked the knife. He rubs the back of his head, "well... he was half vampire before and drinking human blood was the only way he could turn into a full vampire. So... you already know how I insisted he drink my blood because he was getting weaken so.. I am the only one Mika wants his blood from." Yu watches as Mika was eating the curry and watched as Mika even shed a tear, "aw it's okay Mika," he leans down and wipes Mika's tear with a smile.

Aoi nodded. "Well it looks like he is getting use to drinking human or should I say your blood." he said and watched Mika start to tear up.

"I'm sorry." Mika said and looked at him and shook his head. "Thanks Yu." He said. "I feel bad now." he said eating the food. "I don't understand why I am going through this." He said as ht looked at the blood and stopped eating for a second and took a deep breath as the memory played out in front of his eyes and the last day he was a human. Mika shook his head and looked at Yu. "Sorry about that I am back now." He said as he ate some more of the curry now remembering all the good times he had with everyone. He wondered if you had the same effect when eating this curry.

Yu nods his head and rubs the back of his head, "well.. I guess when it comes to my blood, it's a different story," he rubs Mika's head with a smile, shaking his head, "no.. it's okay Mika," he looks at Aoi, "this.. was kind of the last meal Mika had to have before he got turned into a half vampire and before we lost our family," he lowers his head a little. He looks at Mika and rubs his head with a smile as he shakes his head, "it's okay," he picks up a spoon and starts eating the curry.

"Ahh." Aoi said and looking at the food. "Well I'm sorry that this meal is sad, but now you can make new memories." he said smiling.

Mika nodded. "What is wrong with me today?" Mika said and looked at Yu and shook his head. "I'm all emotional today and you know I don't think I haven this emotional in a long time." He said sighing and started to eat more of the food. "So I was thinking that me and Yu could go out and explore where we are a little more. I need to learn this world better if we are to survive in it for very long." Mika said.

Aoi nodded. "Thats find just try to find your way back to the house when you are done. I was also thinking of going shopping to night. Oh and this world you have to exchange money in order to get stuff you need or want. So don't think you can take stuff with out money. I can give you some just in case you find something, but it won't be much at least not till tomorrow that is when I get paid." He said looking at them.

Mika shook his head. "We won't need anything I just need to get a feel for this town. Yu might want something tho its up to him." he said as he took another bite of his blood rice.

"You didn't know Aoi so you shouldn't be blaming yourself," Yu smiles a little as he nods his head as he looks at Mika, "yeah, Aoi is right, we should make new, less painful memories." Yu shakes his head a little, "don't worry about it Mika, it is pretty normal," he rubs the back of his neck as he watches Mika eat his curry and smiles, slowly nodding his head, "I am sure we will the longer we stay here." Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, nodding his head and then tilts his head, "shopping?" He blinks and nods his head, "right you were going to teach us how to use.. this so called money," he nods his head, "I think you should teach us before giving us money," he rubs the back of his head. Yu tilts his head as he watches Mika and looks at Aoi, "I mean... I am not sure what the store really has," he blushes as he watches Mika eat his blood on his food.

Aoi smiled and stared to explain money and how it worked in this world while eating his food. He even pulled out and showed them the different things and how much everything was worth. He thought them everything about reading prices and how to pay either it be the cash he showed or a card he explained how they came out of the same place and what jobs were. After he thought that they knew what it was he smiled. "I know you will get use to it, but its hard at first." Aoi said.

"That's fine I think I got it. Its hard, but I did read about this once." Mika said as he stuffed his face some more and was soon finished.

"So do you think you can find your way back here after you are done. I am tired and two old to be walking all over the ciry." Aoi said.

Mika nodded. "Yes we can find our way back if all else fails we will just jump from roof top to roof top." He said smiling

"Your kidding right?" Aoi said.

"No...why would I we were both trained to do it. Mostly sometimes the ground would be dangerous where we lived." Mika said referring to the war zone and chasing vampire/human to kill each other. Mika got up and put the dishes into the sink and started to clean them. The food tasted so good, but he felt like he had become a cry baby now. Mika wasn't going to be stuck in the past any more he was going to live here and now....in the past. "I'm ready when you are Yu." He said as Aoi handed them money.

"Try not to be back to late alright." He said smiling

Yu listens to Aoi as he explained everything there needs to know about money while he was eating his curry. He rubs his chin a bit and sighs once Aoi finish explaining about money, "well... maybe it will be easier if when we go to the store to watch you deal with money, but it sounds very important," he nods his head slowly. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah once we get the hang of it, it will be easier to understand," he smiles a little as he finishes up his curry. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah don't worry, just give us your shopping list and we will work together to get all of the things you need on there. Yu looks at Mika as he mentioned about rooftop jumping and then looks at Aoi, laughing a little, "well.. actually, we were going to do that when we arrived to this place so we can look around. Yu looks at Aoi and rubs the back of his head as he lets out a sigh, "let's just say... we had all kinds of different training. It wasn't a easy life where we are originally." Yu finishes up his curry and nods his head, "yeah I am ready to go as well," he puts the money in his pocket and tilts his head, "don't you have a shopping list as well," he looks at Aoi.

Aoi thought for a second and pulled out a list. "Its not complete, but it give you something to go on." he said smiling. "Do the shopping last on you way home and be careful with the eggs if you do jump from building to building." Aoi said looking at him. "They brake easy." He said as he looked at the boys. "I got food the day we met, but I only planed for me so I need more of the stuff for both of you."

Mika took the list and nodded

"Try not to get too much off that list alright. Tomorrow you can go out and get something nice for yourself I know you didn't have a lot growing up or it sounds like it." Aoi said.

Mika bent down and whispered something into Aoi's ear.

Aoi smiled. "I'll get you a recipe or it." He said and nodded. "Most of that is on the list."

"Thanks." Mika said and looked at Yu. "Alright lets go and Yu I asked him about making something before you asked. We will be back later." Mika said as he grabbed Yu's hand and pulled him out side. He had got all of his strength back from the time of day being over and Yu's blood. "I wonder if my eye color will be an issue?" Mika asked Yu and pulled him out of Aoi's house.

Yu takes the list and looks it over, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Aoi, "well do you need anything else?" He continues looking at the list and nods his head, tilting his head, "eggs break easy? Okay we will keep that in mind. We would hate to waste your money," Yu watches as Mika took the list as he looks at Aoi, "then.. what should we get off the list if you don't want us to get all of it," he tilts his head. "Something nice? But.. being able to eat is something nice right," he laughs a little. Yu watches as Mika was whispering in Aoi's ear, pouting a little and rubs the back of his head, wondering what Mika was telling Aoi. Yu nods his head and then looks at Mika, "well.. I can tell that much since you Aoi said something about a recipe and most of the stuff needed was already on the list. Most of that was food related." Yu blinks and then looks at Mika as he was pulled outside, shaking his head, "I think people have all kinds of eye colors so I don't think they will freak out," he rubs the back of his head, closing the door once out of Aoi's house.

"Have fun." He said smiling. Aoi thought it was nice to have these two young men around to bring life into his empty house and his heart. He was glad he met them even tho they were really weird and after today be believed in what they were telling him and everything was true. "Vampire....huh well I guess everything I know about them is wrong I thought they were evil, but Mika is a sweet kid. Well I better find that recipe for what he wanted to make." He said getting up and walking over to his computer and started to look up what Mika wanted.

Mika smiled. "I hope you like it Yu." he said as he grabbed Yu's hand and started to walk into the city and looked at the building. "I wanted Aoi to show us around, but I don't know if he could keep up with us." Mika said as he looked at the people in the streets. "Everyone seems a lot more carefree in this place don't they." Mika said. "Its also a lot more people." He said. "So is there any place that is drawing your eye that you would like to go to?" Mika asked

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, rubbing his chin, "hey... is what you want Aoi to find a recipe on a cake," he laughs a little. "You have only mention two kinds of foods, they were Curry, which we had and cake. I am not sure if my blood will really taste good with a cake though Mika," he laughs a little as he holds Mika's hand, walking with him into the city. He rubs the back of his head with his other hand and nods his head, "yeah maybe we should just ask him if there is a map of the town," he looks at all the people. He nods his head, "well..this was before we were born, so all the adults are still alive." Yu looks at Mika and looks around, rubbing the back of his head, "hm... well I think that is the store," he points over to the rather large building.

"Maybe its cake maybe its not. Tho I do want to try to make something have have a blood filling in it, but I don't know if it would work or not." he said walking and looking at all the building. "Alright lets try that building and see. Should we go any place else before or after?" he said as he walked to the building and smiled. "I am so happy that we got to see the world like this. What it was like before the world went to shit." he said looking at Yu and crossed the street to go to the store. Once Mika walked inside his eyes went wide at everything in the store. "Yu this place is so big how are we going to find everything in here." he said as he watched some people grab carts and started walking into the store

Yu narrows his eyes and crosses his arms, "really Mika? How can it not be," he pouts a little. "All you have mention was cake and curry," he flails his arms a little. He tilts his head and rubs his chin as he laughs a little, "well.. I mean.. keep in mind Aoi isn't going to want to eat anything with my blood in it. So we might have to make a personal cake for you," he sticks his tongue out. "Hm... well I am sure there is a lot to see in here. It's a pretty big building. Though.. we might need to bring the stuff back to the house before looking around or the food might get bad." Yu nods his head with a smile, "we... sure did miss out," Yu lowers his head with a sigh while walking with Mika to the store. Yu looks at Mika, "well.. I am sure there are signs around the store we can use or we can always ask the workers I guess," he walks over to a cart after watching people grabbing theirs and grabs it, "other people are using these so I guess we should as well."

Mika rubbed the back of his head. "Actually I saw it in a book that I read once and I have always wanted to make it for you." He said smiling. "Did you know you are cute when you are flustered?" he asked. "Don't worry Yu after I found out I can eat normal food with blood I think I have an idea there is something that I wanted to try that we never did as a kid and I am going to try to make them as well." as he grabbed the cart and looked around. "I do think where we came from we did do a good job living and not having to rely on anyone to much... I mean we cooked and we cleaned and we did everything we needed ourselves." Mika said as he looked around and started to roll the cart. This was a new feeling for him and he couldn't wait to try out everything that he could do with this world. Walking down the first aisle he sighed. "So what the first thing on the list?" he asked wondering what it was.