~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"That is good that I am yours as well." he said nuzzling him. "And you took my virginity as well I hope you know." he said smiling as he kissed his cheek. and pulled him into a hug before staring to soap both of them up enjoying the feel of the warm shower water hitting his skin.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little. He blushes and slowly nods his head, "h-hey but you took mine first," he laughs a little and smiles when he got his cheek kissed. He hugs Mika, feeling the soap on his and Mika's body, seeing feeling Mika's cock rubbing against his as he lets out a soft moan, "this... feels so nice," he smiles a little.

"It really does doesn't it." he said moaning and closed his eyes just letting the feeling come over him."Most vampire's are as sexual as this I wonder what makes me so different." he said moaning and pulled Yu into a kiss once he pulled back he gave a nice smile. "I love you so much. I don't know what would of happened if I never found you again."he whispered and closed his eye

Yu looks at Mika while blushing and smiles, moaning softly. He laughs a little, "well ... is it normal to get turned on to blood like you do," he tilts his head slowly. He kisses Mika and moans softly, looking at Mika with a smile, "I love you too Mika. Well.. if we didn't find each other sooner, I would be sure I would find you... no matter what," he pouts a little.

"I really don't know I don't think any of the vampires have this issue." he said shrugging. "Didn't you think I was dead tho? How could you find me if you think I was dead?" he said nuzzling him. "I will put up to your friends if I have to when I get back, but I don't really want to you know." he said nuzzling him. "I just want it to be me and you against the world." he said

Yu shrugs his shoulders and smiles, "well.. I have no problem with it. Especially how much you made me feel good when we first did it," he blushes a little. He rubs the back of his head and shakes his head with a smile, "I could... somehow sense you weren't," he nuzzles Mika. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, nuzzling Mika, "do you think we will be able to do that all by ourselves>" he looks at Mika, tilting his head.

Mika nodded. "I think we can do anything as long as the two of us are together." he said kissing down Yu's neck and pulled him close in the shower then closed his eyes. "You are the best person ever and I don't think I can live my life without you." he said rubbing Yu's member again.

Yu smiles and nods his head, "yeah as long as we are together, that is all that matters," he blushes a little with a soft moan. Yu smiles a little and shakes his head, "well... now that we are reunited, we are not going to be separated." Yu blushes and looks down while moaning, "M-Mika... are you trying to get me horny again for another round," he looks at Mika.

"I think we can make it and not have to worry about anything you know. Aoi is great tho and I am happy that he is here with us." he said smiling and blushed. "I will kill anyone that tries to take you away from me." he said nuzzling him. "No I really am not trying to get you horny. I just can't help how much I love you." he said

"So wait... this was before we were born as well since we weren't around with the humans. Maybe we can prevent you turning into a vampire and just live here with Aoi. I like it here... we don't have to worry about fighting." Yu blinks a couple of times as he looks at Mika, blushing a little with a smile. Yu smiles, "and... I love you too Mika," he nuzzles against Mika.

"Yes this is before we were born. I hope we can I don't like being a vampire. I like it about as much as you like being a demon." he whispered and looked at him. "I want to live here with Aoi too, but the adults die and Aoi will grow old and die some day I hope you know that." Mika said then he sighed. "i have a feeling if we change the past we would of never met Aoi, I want to remember him. He makes me remember what being human is." Mika said looking at him and nuzzled him back.

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "then... we have a chance to prevent you from being a vampire if we continue being in this time period." Yu looks at Mika and pouts a little, "gees so blunt. I know due to his age.... he will eventually pass on, but don't you think he should pass on naturally then killed by vampires?" He tilts his head, "why would changing the past affect meeting Aoi? Just because he won't be giving you human lessons since you will still be human, doesn't mean we won't see Aoi again if we change the past," he nuzzles Mika.

Mika shrugged in the shower. "I am just stating the fact everyone dies some day." he said looking at him and then shook his head. "That is true I would like him to die a natural death rather than on the vampire's created." he said and looked at him. "Even if we change the past there is no telling if we will see him again or not." he said biting his lip not sure what to do or say next.

Yu looks at Mika and nudges him a bit, "gees Mika, maybe if I punish you, you won't talk so depressing," he laughs a little and then softly bites Mika's neck. He slowly nods his head, "yeah... me too, I rather it be natural then forced." Yu looks at Mika, "well... if it's something we don't like, maybe it will be possible to go back again," he rubs the back of his head.

"I'm sorry I am not trying to be depressing I am just trying to state the facts. It just so happens that they sound depressing." he said shrugging and bit his lip when Yu bit his neck. "Ahh you making love marks. I hope so, but I don't even think we should of went back the first time you know so its weird if we go back a second time." he said looking at Yu and finished washing himself off.

"Well you don't have to tell me such depressing facts," Yu pounces a little. He looks at Mika and laughs a little, "I can't resist, you give me plenty of love marks so I figured I would give you some as well." Yu shrugs his shoulders, "well... at least we got to see more people and even met Aoi," he smiles as he washes the soap off him.

Mika smiled. "I'm sorry depressing facts are the only things that I know." he said smiling and looking at him. "I love your love marks. Do you think Aoi knows about us being together?" he asked and smiled. "I am glad we got to meet Aoi I don't know if my world on human's would of changed if I hadn't of met Aoi." he said smilng

"Do you really think that is true? I am sure you know some non depressing facts as well," Yu laughs a little. Yu smiles a little as he licks the love mark he made on Mika's neck and looks at him, "oh I am sure he figured it out. He doesn't seem to mind though." He smiles and nods his head, "yeah it was sure nice to meet Aoi. It was sure refreshing to meet someone like him for a change," he laughs a little.

"Maybe, but I mostly know depressing facts." mika said shrugging. Mika moaned and closed his eyes. "I love it when you suck on me in more than one way." he said. Mika then opened his eyes and looked at him. "Yeah I thought all humans were was using people like me a you, but Aoi doesn't seem like he wants to." he said

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well... no one said all facts were going to be happy I suppose." He smiles a little, "I know .... another spot you like me to suck," he kisses Mika's cheek. Yu nods his head with a smile, "yeah I am glad Aoi isn't like people we met in our time," he sighs a little.

"Yeah its weird I wonder if most adults were like this in this time. I mean in our time all the adults are gone, but people are in there late 20's early 30's unless you count the vampires and Yu I would always suck you there."

Yu shrugs his shoulders, "I mean, Aoi was the only one that notice us in town and actually helped us. But I am sure there are plenty of people like Aoi." Yu nods his head and then blushes a little, laughing a little, "so naughty," he kisses Mika's cheek.

"I am only naughty with you." he said smiling. "I have a feeling that the other people just didn't know how to act or do anything you know." he said blushing and kissed Yu's cheek as he finished cleaning his body off. "We should get out of here soon you know." he said

Yu looks at Mika and blushes a little as he softly laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah that makes sense. They were probably pretty confused when they first saw us. I mean... I guess I would be too if I was them as well." Yu looks at Mika and then slowly nods his head, "yeah probably should," he smiles as he then starts getting out of the tub.

Mika made sure he was cleaned and then got out of the tub and started to dry off. "You know what. I am glad that I broke thought your shell at first and I am glad you broke mine once I because a vampire." he said happy that he was starting to remember what it was like to be human. It was all because Yu had broke that shell he had to protect him for so long.