~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

Yu looks at Mika and then rubs the back of his head with a soft laugh, "well... Aoi is more human than I am. You should know I am not exactly human," he shakes his head slowly. He looks at all the other people, "yeah they do seem to be like that. Well they probably didn't expect something like that to happen." He looks at Mika and lowers his head a little, "I think I was the opposite.. I disliked vampires for killing our family." Yu looks at Mika and then lowers his head with a soft sigh, "it seems like it." Yu laughs a little, "well... could be worst I guess.. maybe," he looks to the side while blushing a little. "I wonder what else there is to see," he smiles a little and continues looking around. Yu looks over at Mika and smiles a little when seeing him smile, glad to see him happy.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

"Well I hate vampires too you didn't see me when I was first turned I wanted to try to kill myself in any way. My sire said I couldn't do that and it kind of really sucked." Mika thought about it for a second. "Damn I guess I just hate the world and anything in it." Mika said laughing and shook his head. "I like Aoi since our family he is the one human who makes me feel happy on the inside. He makes me feel like we have a small family in this time." he said looking at Yu. Mika looked around. "I do wonder if there is anything else as well." Mika said and then spotted the two vampires who got sent back with them. Mika grabbed Yu's hand and pulled him in the closest ally to get off the streets. "So I just saw the other two people who got caught in that blast as well Yu and I don't have my sword to take them out. Looks like they are still wearing there vampire clothes." he said pointing to them and looked at Yu. Wanting to know what he wanted to do.

Yu looks at Mika and blinks a little, lowering his head, "wait.. you first turn when we were kids. So you tried to kill yourself when you were a kid," he lowers his head with a sigh, "well I am glad that your sire stopped you wanting to do that ... or we would have never been reunited," he pouts a little. Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "that's not true, you don't hate me. I mean... you don't like how I turned you into a full vampire... but that doesn't mean you hate me," he nudges Mika. Yu nods his head with a smile, "yeah, Aoi is so nice. He actually took the time to help us while other people just simply walked past us and continue their day." Yu continues looking around until he felt as Mika pulling his arm and blinks a couple of times. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head as he looks at the vampires, covering his mouth, "what.. why are they in town of all places..," he looks at Mika, "well... we don't know how long they will be here. And.. we don't want to risk people getting hurt. They might hurt the town folks," he was getting kind of nervous.

"Yeah I did want to die when I was first turned I hated that a vampire killed our family and turned me into the one thing that killed out family." Mika said then hear him say that he turned Mika into a full vampire. "I really don't like how you forced me to turn into a full vampire. I had pretty blue eyes before and you have took them away form me." Mika complained. "Aoi and you are the only two people I don't want to burn and die." he said looking at him. "Yu we have to stay in the shadows until they pass or we can take the top of the builds to get out of here fast. I don't want to involve anyone else in our issues." he whispered and closed his eyes as he lowered his voice. "I will let you pick what we do I am going to follow your lead,"

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, closing his eyes, "well... if we stop what happened to make all the adults die and stuff, maybe there will be a way to reunite with them." Yu looks at Mika and then pouts a little, "well I couldn't stand seeing you in pain like that. What else did you want me to do," he grumbles and nudges Mika. He looks at Mika's red eyes, "well.. now you have pretty red eyes," he sticks his tongue out a little. Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "don't worry, I will be there for you Mika. Yu watches the two vampires and nods his head slowly, "I hope they leave soon..," he looks at Mika and then nods his head, "yeah.. but what happens if they notice us ontop of the buildings when we are escaping," he says softly. Yu sighs a little, "if they don't... leave anytime soon, we might just need to get out of here with the rooftop idea," he grumbles a little, really wanting to see more of the town.

"Thanks I guess that I have red eyes now, but I am going to miss my blue eyes they were really pretty and I don't really care for red eyes." he said blushing and looked at him then looked back at the vampires. "What ever way they go we need to go a different way from where they are going." He said looking at Yu. "They might be looking for me or you so we have to avoid them at all cost and not make a scene I hope they don't see us that would be bad." Mika whispered and watched as they stopped to talk just a little bit up. They talked to each other for what seemed like forever before they started to walk some more. Once they were out of site Mika took a deep breath. "Alright lets go on this road." he said looking at him and then walked out of the ally after making sure he couldn't see or feel the other two vampires. "We have to go." He said grabbing Yu's hand and then started to run.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little but then laughs a little, "your a goof ball," he shakes his head slowly. "There is nothing wrong with your red eyes," he looks at Mika as he grumbles a little. He watches his vampires and nods his head, "yeah.. so they don't follow us." Yu shakes his head, "it will be bad since we don't have our weapons with us," he crosses his arm, "as long as we stay out of their sights, we should be fine." Yu watches the two vampires and sighs softly in relief when they left, looking at Mika and then nods his head as he follows Mika to the alley. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, "huh?" He blinks when his hand was grabbed and runs with Mika to keep up with him.

"We also don't want them to follow them back to Aoi's house I don't want to get him involved with them." He said looking at him then shook his head. "I am glad you like my red eyes." he said as Mika was trying to see where the vampires were at all times. "I don't know how we can hid who we are to them or if they would know us from first glance I rather not find out." he said. Once Mika thought they were a safe distance away he stopped running and looked back. "I think we are safe now." he said looking around. "I have no idea where we are tho." he said seeing everything was new.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah that's true... I don't want them to hurt Aoi," he sighs a little. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, nodding his head a little, "there is not a lot of stuff that I don't like about you," he pokes Mika's nose. Yu looks at his clothes and Mika's, "well.. we are not wearing the same clothes... so maybe they won't even notice, but I really don't want to find out the hard way." Yu pants softly and looks around, "did you see them coming where we were?" Yu continues looking, "do you think we should ask some people? They should know where we are," he looks at Mika.

Mika shrugged. "I am glad that there is not much that you don't like about me, but that means there is something." he said smiling "Just so you know I don't want to find out the hard way either. I also don't want to fight with all these people here." Mika said. "I think we should maybe find a way back to Aoi's house without running into the other two. Maybe when they don't see us they will move on to a different city." Mika whispered and looked a Yu and then looked around. "Hey Yu? Do you know where we are? I am kind of lost again damn I a book smart, but when it comes to street smarts that is all you." Mika said

Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, rubbing his chin, "hm... how about how moody you get? I don't like how your moods suddenly change so drastically," he laughs a little. He nods his head, "yeah...they might use the people as human shields or something. I don't want to risk that from happening... too many people will die," he bites his bottom lip. Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "yeah we better hurry before they actually find us," he rubs the back of his head. "Move to another city? But.. what about Aoi? Won't he be all alone? He seems .. to like our company. Once they can't find what they are looking for, they won't stay here." Yu looks around and then looks at Mika, shaking his head slowly, "well.. maybe if I was from here... I would know but since I have only been here like a couple of days, I can't really say for certain where we are," Yu sighs a little.

Mika smiled. "I am going to blame me being moody on no longer being human." he said smiling. "I am sure when I was human I wasn't as moody and you are stubborn." Mika said and looked at him and shook his head. "Alright I really don't want to leave Aoi so lets just wait it our and I guess they might leave I don't know." he said sighing and looked around still not sure where he was at. "So I think that we should jump from building to building until we find a place we see about it." he said Yu and not sure what to do next. "Or we can ask for help damn it I don't know." Mika said rubbing his blond hair

Yu blinks and pouts a little, "well I am not exactly human as well and I am not being moody," he pokes Mika's nose. He laughs a little and shrugs his shoulders, "well someone has to be the stubborn one," he sticks his tongue out a little. He nods his head, "well if they don't find what they are looking for, they should just leave this place. I mean what is the point in staying, wasting your time if your not finding what your looking for?" Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "I think we should building jump, we will get there faster but we got to do it quietly or they might notice us."

"Yeah, but being too Stubborn can be a bad thing and you know that." Mika said as he poked Yu's nose back and shook his head. "And have you ever noticed that all vampires are moody?" Mika said as he smiled. "I think its just a vampire thing and alright we will building jump, but we also need to say towards the back of the building as well that way the random people in the streets can't see us cause they will find us faster that way. Mika looked around from where he was and then jumped up on the building roof with no issue at all.

Yu tilts his head to the side, "I am just a mild stubborn. I am not extremely stubborn," he pouts a little as he looks at Mika when his nose got poked, laughing a little. He rubs his chin a bit, "well... your the only vampire I been close to.. so if you mean only with you, then yes I notice it," he laughs a little. Yu nods his head, "yeah of course, we are already considered the town freaks probably just the way we first came here," he rubs the back of his head and then jumps up on the rooftop.

:"Mild you think that you are mild?" Mika said smiling. "You are some where in between mild and extreme." Mix said looking at him and shook his head as he jumped from building to building. Mika rolled his eyes. "Well every vampire I know is like that just so you know." he said. Mika stayed towards the back of the building as he jumped for building to building until they were by the shopping place they got food. "Alright so do you think you know it from here I think we go straight, but I am not to sure." he said

Yu looks at Mika and then pouts a little as he crosses his arms, "hey... I am not that bad," he grumbles a little. "At least... when it comes to you," he laughs a little. He follows close behind Mika while jumping building to building, keeping his eyes open for the other vampires. Yu tilts his head, "well... I guess you would know better than me anyway," he rubs the back of his head as he follows Mika. He looks down, seeing the place they purchase the food for Aoi and looks at Aoi, nodding his head, "yeah I think I know where we are from here, but should we stay on the roofs just in case," he looks at Mika.

Mika smiled. "I bet if we ask anyone that knows you they would agree with me." Mika said showing his teeth as he smiled and then looked at Yu. "Yeah I grew up with you so I know what you were as a kid and I doubt you got any better as a teenager." Mika said as he shut his eyes for a second then opened them as he listed to Yu. "Yeah we need to stay up here just in case I don't want to give Aoi away from the other vampires they weren't as nice as Mika. "Alright you take the lead then and I will watch for the vampires at this time." he said

Yu blinks a little and laughs a little, rubbing his chin as he pouts, "okay... well I am not as bad as you when it comes to being moody," he sticks his tongue out a little. He grumbles a little, "hey... I am not the same kid you know," he flails his arms a bit. Yu nods his head, "yeah ... we don't need to cause any unwanted attention," he looks down, seeing some kids and even some adults looking up at them on the roof and sighs, "we already have enough attention as it is." Yu nods his head as he continues jumping within the rooftops, seeing Aoi's house in a distance.

"I have a reason to be moody you know! Vampires are moody!" Mika said then smiled. "No matter what you are the same Yu. You might not want to see it, but you are." he said Mika saw the people on the streets look up at him. "Yeah we almost have too much already." Each building was different heights and some of them were pretty far away from each other. So most people were in awe of how they were jumping with out any issues at all. Soon Mika saw Aoi's house and then jumped to the ground landing on his feet and looked up to Yu as he started to run back to Aoi's house. Mika had to walk it and run at human speed. Mika soon got to Aoi's house and ran inside.

Yu blinks a little and laughs a little, "well I am not a vampire, yet I can be pretty moody," he gently flicks Mika's forehead. Yu tilts his head, "so... I haven't changed much since we were kids," he rubs the back of his head. He looks down at the people and then at Mika, nodding his head, "what do you think they are thinking? I am sure they never seen anyone do this before," he laughs a little. Yu lands on the ground next Mika and then follows Mika inside the house. He sighs with relief, glad they didn't attract the attention of the vampires looking for them.

"Your a jerk sometimes." he said looking at him. "no you haven't changed and I think that they think we are really weird you know." he said looking at Yu. "Well looks like we got out of the place with out them following so that is good." he said looking at him and then closed his eyes as he walked more into the house and sighed.

"Welcome back you were out for a while did you have fun?" Aoi asked.

Mika nodded. "Yeah it was different with all the people there and I don't know what we wanted to do." he said looking at him and then walked over to the couch and set down. "I might try to make the food that I asked you about." he said smiling and looked at him then closed his eye not sure of what he wanted to do.

"Well everything is ready when you are." Aoi said

"Hey... there is no perks to being a demon you know," he pouts a little with a grumble. "Though... the whole blood recovering thing is pretty useful," he rubs his chin a bit. He shrugs his shoulders, "I am sure they are weird as well in their own way. Everyone is weird so.. it shouldn't be so surprising," he shrugs his shoulders. Yu nods his head, "yeah... it's a good thing we got here unnoticed or ... I don't even want to think about it," he shakes his head slowly. He closes the door and then takes off his shoes. Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, "hey there Aoi. Did it really take us that long to get back? I guess we lost track of time," he looks at Mika as he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head slowly, "yeah, it was very fun seeing all the new sights that we haven't seen before," he smiles a little. Yu follows Mika to the couch and sits down as well, tilting his head as he looks at Mika and smiles, "don't worry so much Mika, I am sure Aoi will help you if you need any help or even I can help you," he rubs the back of his head.

"See that is one good thing." Mika said smiling at him and shook his head. "A war would of broke out I am glad I saw them first." Mika said looking at hi Yu as he looked at Aoi and smiled

"Yeah you were gone for almost 4 hours time flies when you are watching stuff you know." He said smiling

"Yeah, but it's for you Yu I don't want you to help, but I will need about as much blood as you can give me for my cake." Mika said looking at him and walked into the kitchen and started to cook the cake with homemade chocolate. Mika smiled as he started to cook and read everything right and was gonna split the batter into two.

"Well yeah, especially when it comes to feeding you my blood," Yu smiles a little. He nods his head, "yeah it's a good thing you noticed them or we would have bumped into them. He blinks a little, "I guess we really did lose track of time," he laughs a lttle and sticks his tongue out a little as he scratches the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and then nods his head, "well.. if you don't want my help, just let me know when you need my blood and I will help with that only," he scratches the back of his head. Yu sits on the couch, watching Mika in the kitchen.