~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Yeah it was driving me crazy and with out my master's blood it was either kill myself or attack people and I would rather kill myself then become the monster's that I hate then monsters that kissed my family." he said looking at Yu he kissed his cheek. "yeah I am your boyfriend and brother in a way." he said smiling and looked at him then hugged Yu even more close. "I don't know what I would do if you left me you know." he said

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and shakes his head, "well..I wasn't going to let you kill yourself," he pouts a little. "And... I already promised to take care of your blood needs." Yu lowers his head and nods his head, "yeah, just hearing about it feels me with rage. The same rage I felt when it happened." Yu blushes as he looks at Mika, hiding within his chest while hugging Mika. He shakes his head, "well I am not planning on leaving you," he smiles a little.

"Thats good that you don't plan on leaving me." Mika sighed and hugged Yu. "Every time I look at myself I feel that moment every day there death my death. I also knew that death comes to all of us in the end." he said looking at him then shook his head. "I am glad that you are going to take care of my blood needs as well." he said smiling

Yu shakes his head, "of course not, I have... no reason to leave you," he smiles and hugs Mika. He looks at Mika and lowers his head, "you ... really think like that every time you look at yourself?" Yu rubs the back of his head and shakes his head slowly, "we... shouldn't be thinking this way it is too depressing," he sighs a little. Yu nods his head and blushes a little, "I guess you will be horny a lot when you drink my blood," he laughs softly.

"What if when we get back they make you choose your friends? What if they say its me or them would you really leave them for me?" Mika asked he wasn't trying to be depressing he just wanted knowledge and wanted to know he wasn't going to get hurt again. "I know its depressing, but I couldn't help it there was a bright side to me hating my life as a vampire. I could also think that you got away from this and that you were out there somewhere safe." he said smiling then kissed him. "I'll try to control the horny every time I drink your blood." he said

Yu blinks and shakes his head, "of course not Mika don't be stupid," he pouts while blushing. "I wanted to find you so bad... there is no way I want to be separated from you, especially since... now we are a couple." Yu tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well.. no matter what you are, it won't change anything, I will still want to be with you regardless." He tilts his head and sighs, "and used by people I thought I could trust," he crosses his arms pouting. Yu kisses Mika and laughs a little, "I...will keep you to that word," he pokes Mika's nose smiling.

"Alright I guess I am just nervous for no reason." He said looking at him then shook his head and smiled and hugged him close as he kissed his cheek. "I am glad you are safe Yu. I am also glad that our paths cross again. I can still feel the sword that pieced my body when we saw each other again." he said teasing Yu. "I am glad that we are no longer apart."

Yu shakes his head, "... there is no reason for you to be nervous," he pouts a little, hugging Mika. Yu lowers his head, "I am glad... your safe. You were in worst condition than I was," he rubs the back of his head. Yu blinks and pouts a little, rubbing the back of his head, "your so mean. But I guess I was a little too quick on the act," he laughs nervously. Yu nods his head and blushes, "if anything... we are a lot closer than we were," he twiddles his fingers.

"Yeah you were just protecting a friend at the time, but in fairness I was protecting myself he did attack me. Now that I think about it I never killed a human unless they attacked me first and then I killed him. You and the person who you were protecting are the only two I let go." he said looking at him and then sighing shaking his head. "I am glad we got to see each other again after that I would of followed you to the ends of the earth and back." he said kissing him

Yu looks at Mika and slowly nods his head, rubbing the back of his head, "I guess I just wanted to keep my friend safe... I should have pay more attention and then I would have realized it was you," he lowers his head with a soft sigh. Yu slowly looks up at Mika and smiles, nodding his head and kisses Mika, "I am glad... we reunited," he holds onto Mika.

"I didn't know it was you until you stabbed me." he said looking at him and kissed him. "I am just glad we found each other and we have time to bond." he said closing his eye. "This seems like a more simple life and I like it so much." he said smiling and looked at Yu in the eyes. "I know we said we would try to find a way back, but the more I get to know Aoi the more I don't want to leave him alone until he dies. Lets stay in this time." he said smiling. "We can ride out the story and avoid ourselfs when we need to."

Yu lowers his head and sighs a little, "I guess we were both caught up in the moment," he laughs a little and kisses Mika. He nods his head and blushes, "we... did more than bond," he sticks his tongue out a little. Yu smiles, "yes it feels nice ... not fighting vampires and just relaxing with you." Yu tilts his head, "so you really want to stay here that badly? Well.. it's not like we really know how to leave," he laughs a little. Yu blinks a little and nods his head with a smile, "yes, that sounds good to me," he smiles and rests his head on Mika's chest.

"Yeah I really do want to stay here that badly you know." he said smiling and kissed his cheek. "Its nice and calm with not having to fight for your life of for food." he said smiling. "I say we just live it out at first I was going to look for a way to get back, but now I don't think that will be the case." he said

Yu smiles a little and nods his head, "... I do too. I rather relax then fight," he rubs the back of his head, looking at Mika with a smile as his cheek got kissed. "Yeah it sure does feel nice. But .. if we stay here, what are we going to do when ... you know Aoi passes away? I mean I don't really want to think about that just yet anyway," he laughs a little, scratching the back of his head. Yu nods his head, "yeah I guess we don't really need to look for a way now if we are really staying," he looks at Mika.

"Relaxing is good. It feels like I guess what people in the past called a vacation." he said looking at him. "I really don't know what we are going to do when he passes either maybe he will let us keep the house? I don't know we can try to do our own ways he has taught us so much so I think we might be able to live on our own. Besides where he lives isn't really in the city center so we can watch and wait." Mika said trying to think about what they would do. "I like it here its peaceful." Mika said sighing.

"Yeah I am sure vacations are met for relaxing," Yu nods his head wit a smile. He rubs his chin and shakes his head with a smile, "well... there is no reason to worry about it now since he is still with us." Yu nods his head, "he taught us... so many things. Stuff that we never really got to do in our time." Yu rests his head on Mika's chest and smiles, "yeah, I like it here too. It is so nice to be so... carefree for once without being on the run," he rubs his head on Mika's chest.

"I am happy that I got to learn more about everything. I love learning new things and I thought that I knew it all in our time, but now everything is knew. WE will worry about Aoi when that time comes. Lets enjoy being carefree while we can. Once the time comes we will be on the run and have to hid for a while." he said

Yu nods his head with a smile, "yes I am glad as well. I got to learn many stuff thanks to Aoi." He rubs his chin, "yeah I thought I knew a lot to... but thanks to Aoi, I was able to learn so much more." Yu nods his head and laughs a little, "sounds good to me." He tilts his head, "why do we need to run from here," he looks at Mika confused.

"Yeah I am happy that I learned that stuff as well." he said smiling and kissed him. "Yeah I don't know how we can ever repay him. I don't mean we need to run now. When the world comes to an end we need to go into hiding." he said looking at him. "We can't run into ourselves fighting each other."

Yu smiles and nods his head, "yeah they were fun stuff to learn," he kisses Mika. He rubs the back of his head, "I am not either," he sighs a little. "He sure did help us a lot and he didn't even know us while everyone just walked us, thinking we were a couple of freaks or something." Yu looks at Mika and nods his head, "but... we should see if we can prevent our family from dying and you turning into a vampire... unless you don't think we can," he tilts his head.

"Aoi is one of a kind and I love him for that."he said smiling then shook his head. "WE can try, but I don't know if we can, but we should at least try I don't know what will happen if we stop it what will happen to us?" he asked looking at him thinking about it

Yu looks at Mika and smiles as he nods his head, "yeah... he truly is amazing." He tilts his head to the side and rubs his chin, "hm... well if we prevent our family from dying... we will be .. in a way reunited with them. As for you no longer being vampire, it also means I won't be a demon either," he rubs his chin.

"that is true but if the apocalypse happens later in life that also means we both die. So basically there's good and bad about changing the past. What if the apocalypse is inevitable and it's going to happen whether we try to stop it or not."Mika stated before he kiss Yu not n the cheek. "Aoi is a sweet old man and I do want to learn as much as I can from him before he passes away."

Yu tilts his head and shakes his head slowly, "well it's not like we can't still fight... so I don't think we will die that easy if we know how to fight." Yu sighs and shakes his head slowly, "well... maybe there is a way to stop that too," he kisses Mika as well. Yu nods his head with a smile, "I wonder what else he can teach us," Yu rubs his chin.

"I want to know what all we can learn as well. Maybe we can show your friends when we get back if we don't stop this from going down." Mika said looking at him and reached to hold Yu's hand. "I want you to be with me for the rest of our lives." he whispered and looked at Yu with his sad face. "I can't ever loos you again no matter what. It will be too much and I couldn't take it."