~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"Hey I am going to have to eat all of my cake by myself and I don't know if I can do that or not you know." he said sighing. "I should of made my cake smaller no one else needs blood here I don't know what I was thinking." Mika said looking at his cake the same size as the other two as he warped the cake up and shook his head. "I really don't know what I was thinking I don't know if I will eat all of mine before it goes bad." he said looking at Yu then walked over and hugged him from behind. "Part of me wonders if there is any way of going back to be human again." Mika asked wanting to enjoy the same things with Yu without blood, but they wouldn't be enjoyable with out it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "well... I am always up to trying your cake. I mean... the idea of eating a cake with my blood in it... but I don't think I can resist food is the thing," he sticks his tongue out a little. He looks around the kitchen and rubs his chin, "hm... maybe we need smaller pans for your kind of dishes so you can make different size portions." He pats Mika's head, "well with the way you drink my blood, maybe I need stuff to replenish my blood supply, even though I got that pretty much covered." Yu laughs a little and sighs, "well maybe if it is stored a certain way, it can last a good amount of time." Yu hugs Mika and tilts his head, rubbing his chin, "well, if we can find a way to travel back more, maybe we can stop the process of you turning into a vampire." Yu looks at Mika and rubs Mika's head, "I mean... it's not like blood tastes bad, maybe to normal people it does," he rubs his chin slightly.

"I forgot neither one of us is fully human any more." he said sighing and looked up at Yu. "Maybe we should try to stop it from happening? Can we do that if we stop it then none of this would ever happen." he said looking at Yu. "I would never be a vampire and you would never be a demon and we would still have our family." he said looking at Yu. Mika was starting to hate being a vampire even more now he felt left out from Yu and Aoi. He also hated how he had to have blood on everything to eat it. "If we stop it from happening then maybe we can have a normal like and no one has to die." Mika said looking at him, but knew that this happened for a reason that they were both the way they were because of stuff that was already in motion that they couldn't stop he read all about it.

Yu looks at Mika and nods his head slowly, "yeah... but hey, at least we are not humans together," he rubs the back of his head. "Well... if we are able to go back that fair again. I mean we are technically already there because this was before we even came to be... right? So that means if we continue living here, we can probably do something about us and if we change something, we can remind as humans instead of turning into a vampire and a demon." Yu nods his head slowly, "yeah... our family would be back too," he scratches the back of his head. Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "if ... it's something you want Mika, I suppose we can always give it a try."

Yu finishes working on the dishes and walks upstairs to the room him and Mika were staying in and sits on the bed with Mika, smiling, "hey there Mika," he leans over and kisses Mika's cheek.

"I really don't know ever book that I read said that it was a bad idea to try to change the past, but I don't like being a vampire I have to drink others blood to live and I hate it." he whispered as he went up to his room and set on his bed then looked at Yu as he came in and kissed his cheek. "Hey Yu." he said pulling him close and kissed his lips. "So I think your blood does turn me on because I really do want you." he whispered

Yu tilts his head, "I mean it all depends what is changed. Not all changes change in the past would be bad... especially if it will help us not be a demon or a vampire so I think it is worth a try." He could tell how much Mika seem to hate being a vampire and sighs since he was the reason Mika turned fully vampire but he couldn't see Mika wanting to drink blood from the source since that would still turn him into a full vampire regardless. He didn't really understand how drinking blood from a tube was any different from drinking blood from the source. He didn't know if it had something to do with the fact that the blood that Mika was drinking in the tube was from his master that turned him. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little before he blushes when Mika kissed him, kissing him back. Yu looks at Mika while he was still blushing, "you... want me right now," he tilts his head to the side.

"What if we are both meant to be a demon and a vampire." he whispered and kissed Yu again. "Yes I want you with all of my heart right now. How is it that your blood turns me on so much." he said as Mika kissed and licked Yu's neck he wanted to show Yu pleasure. "I want to be inside of you Yu." he whispered

Yu looks at Mika and rubs his chin, "hm... well if that's the case, as long as we have each other, that is all that matters. If it helps, I can start eating food with blood on it. Just remember, I am not fully human so I can adjust so you would be more happy with the way you can eat food now if it has blood on it. Frankly, I would be happy if I could still eat, even if it has blood on it if I was in your place," he laughs a little. Yu shrugs his shoulders, "well maybe since we are a couple now, my blood .. turns you on now or something," he blushes. Yu shivers a little as his neck was licked, letting out a soft moan. Yu looks at Mika while blushing and slowly nods his head, starting to take off his clothes, "Mika... your so naughty," he smiles as he looks down at Mika, "you should.. get undressed too," he lays on the bed and pulls off his pants, still wearing his underwear.

"I blame demon blood and I really would love to eat the food without blood I just really like to be normal for once. I haven't been like that since I was a kid." he said smiling as he leaned down to suck on Yu's nipple and then set up and took off his own clothes and went back to sucking Yu's nipple as his hands went into his underwear and started to rub his member.

Yu looks at Mika and kisses his cheek, "aw ... Mika. Just for you, we will try and see if we can change so we can both be humans again as well as get our family back... i miss them just as much as being human," he sighs a little. Yu looks at Mika and arches his back a little with a soft moan as Mika was sucking his nipple, watching Mika take off his clothes as well. Yu holds onto Mika's head and rubs through his hair, spreading his legs slightly, "it feels...good Mika," he slightly starts arching his back.

Mika smiled he was happy that they could try he never wanted to be a vampire they killed his family and then saved him because he was still alive and he hated it. Mika sucked on Yu's nipple even more pulling at it with his teeth, but careful not to bite him. With his other hand he rubbed him even more and hearing his moans started to turn Mika on and he loved it so much. once he was done sucking Yu's nipples he kissed down his chest and moved his underwear and kissed up Yu's member before licking the tip. Mika looked up at him and smiled as he took all of him into his mouth and started to suck.

Yu looks at Mika and closes his eyes, wondering how they can go back into the past before they were both turned. They were technically in the past before they were born he figured if they continued along this time line, they will see when they were younger eventually. Maybe they could even prevent their bad pasts they suffered with their supposedly 'families.' Yu bites his bottom lip and moans, holding Mika's head and gasps when he felt his teeth. Yu watches as Mika was traveling down his body and smiles a little, spreading his legs as his member was getting kissed and licked. Yu arches his back and places his hands on Mika's head, moaning softly while rubbing his hands through his hair, "M-Mika, feels so good," he looks down at Mika and smiles softly.

Mika smiled as sucked Yu more wanting him to feel all the pleasure that he could get soon Mika pulled away and smiled as he kissed up his body and kissed his chest he wanted everything. "Yu do you want to get me wet to go in?" Mika purred in his ear wanting all of him no matter what he just wanted him in every way and form and it killed him how bad he wanted him.

Yu twitches a little as he was getting sucked off and holds onto Mika's head. He pouts a little when he felt Mika stop and watches him travel up his body. Yu blushes and slowly nods his head as he repositions himself so he was bent over, "if ... you prepare me as well," Yu smiles as he starts stroking Mika's cock and licks his lips a little, opening his mouth and starts sucking Mika's cock, holding his sides while blushing.

Mika moaned as he felt Yu stroke him and then take him into his mouth. "Don't worry I will get you ready." He said moaning as he licked hig own fingers and started to play with Yu's butt and smiled as he did so. "You know you are so hot and this is the only time I am glad to be a non-human." He whispered as he stretched out and inserted a finger inside of Yu while he was sucking him. "Yu you are so hot I want to see all the faces you make." he whispered

Yu blushes and nods his head slowly while he strokes Mika's cock before he would suck on his cock. He perks his head up as he felt Mika playing with his butt, letting out a soft moan. Yu looks at Mika while smiling softly before closing his eyes, starting to bob his head at a faster speed, drooling and blinks, feeling his entrance get stretched before feeling Mika's finger go inside, letting out a soft moan on Mika's cock. Yu slowly looks up at Mika and shivers slightly as he continues sucking Mika while he felt himself twitch against Mika's fingers.

(SOooooo I posted and the site deleted it so this is going to be short TT)

mika smiled and moaned as he was sucking and moaned as he added another finger. "Hey you need to stop Yu or I won't be able to hold it any more. I do have a question for you. Do you want to ride me or me to take you. I would love to see you ride me today, but its up to you." he said smiling

Yu continues to suck Mika's cock, blushing as he looks at Mika, slowly down the movements of his head and moans softly when he felt Mika put in another finger. Yu tilts his head and pulls back slowly, taking Mika's cock out of his mouth so he can answer Mika's question. Yu blushes bright red and rubs the back of his head, "well.. since last time you took me, I suppose I can ride you this time," he smiles while still blushing.

Mika smiled and cupped Yu's face. "I love you with all my heart." he said smiling as he was really turned on now and wanted to have everything that Yu would offer him. "I love trying new ways and maybe next time I can ride you." he whispered as he smiled and blew Yu a kiss

Yu looks at Mika and smiles, "and I love you too Mika," he rests his chin on Mika's shoulder. He blushes a little and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah something to look forward too," he smiles as he sits within Mika's lap, holding the base of Mika's cock as he rubs himself on Mika's cock, letting out a soft moan when it brush against him. Yu smiles and decides to teasingly moves his hips back and forth, teasing Mika's cock with his butt as he sticks out his tongue.

Mika smiled at him and then moaned and closed his eyes when he was starting to be teased. "Yu." he moaned it felt so good and Mika wasn't sure how to deal with his. He smiled as he reached down and started to play with Yu's balls. "I want to be deep inside you so bad Yu. I want to feel everything about you." Mika moaned

Yu smiles as he looks down at Mika as he was teasingly rub himself on Mika's cock, moaning softly. Yu gasps softly as he felt his balls getting played with and shivers a little, "M-Mika," he bites his bottom lip. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "well ... I guess I shouldn't tease you much longer," he lifts up his hips and then slides Mika's deep inside him, letting out a moan. Yu looks down at Mika and then starts riding Mika's cock while he softly moans.

Mika through his head back when he felt himself slid into Yu and let out a deep moan he was happy he wasn't getting teased any more. "Just remember pay back is a bitch when I do it." he said moaning and trusted his hips smiling and moaning more and more. "I love it so much. Move more I love it so much I love being deep inside you." he said as he started to rub Yu's member as he went up and down

Yu shivers a little as he felt Mika's cock deep inside of him as he reaches down, stroking his cock, "M-Mika... it feels good to feel you deep inside me." He laughs a little, "then... punish me for teasing you." He places his hands on Mika's chest, arching his back as Mika was thrusting. Yu nods his head as he starts moving his hips faster and leans down a little, shivering and bites his bottom lip as he was getting stroked, "M-Mika," he starts moving his hips faster and continues to moan.

Mika moaned a little more and as punishment he gave Yu's member a tight squeeze just to let him know what he wanted to do. Mika moaned as he rubbed Yu roughly up and down moaning as he did so. "OH Yu it feels so damn good. I love being deep inside you." he said moaning and closing his eyes as he did so raising his hips up to get deeper into him.