~We Went Where?!~Friskykittykat69

Dragongirl26

"I don't know. I thought I did a good job of hiding and keeping everyone away from me. How is this one human getting through and how is he braking down and knowing everything about me from just a glace." Mika said placing his hands on his face and started to wash his body and then tried to clean out his butt from all of Yu's cum. Mika also started to think about how much he changed since a kid. He use to love life and go with the flow and now. Now he didn't trust anyone, but Yu he was the only person that Mika wanted in his life he never wanted to get close to anyone else. Mika didn't know what changed from when he was a kid then only thing he could think of was death changes a person and do does being a vampire. Mika shook his head in the shower. This wasn't the time or place for any of this. Giving up on getting all of it out Mika started to wash his hair.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

Yu looks at Mika and rubs the back of his head, shrugging his shoulder, "you probably just let your guard down. There is nothing to be ashamed about it. I mean... he is older and wiser than us so it is just possible he just knows more than we do." Yu washes himself and looks down as he watched Mika cleaning his butt, blushing a little as he looks to the side as he continues washing himself. Yu looks at Mika and tilts his head, wondering why he was so quiet but lowers his head as he continues washing himself.

"Maybe I did let my guard down, but Yu I am not the type of person let my guard down easily not any more." Mika said. "No like you, Maybe it just through me for a loop that we met someone old and wise. Hell I don't know what is going on any more. I have tons of stuff on my mind and I can't stop thinking about everything. The only time I do stop thinking about it is sometimes when I am with you." Mika said as he finished up washing his hair and his body. Once done he just felt like enjoying the water in the shower for a bit longer before getting out and smiling at Yu. "That was great thanks. I feel like I needed that." Mika admitted to Yu. "And because of this I am going to try not to worry about our future and worry about here and now. Tho I still want to know how Aoi is so good a reading me." Mika said and looked at Yu as he dried off.

Yu looks at Mika and sighs, shaking his head slowly, "well.. apparently things are different here," he rubs the back of his head. "Well.. he seems pretty wise. I mean..he knows more than we do," he scratches the back of his head. "Maybe it has something to do with the fact we didn't have all this stuff back in our time." Yu looks at Mika and sighs a little, "well.. I am with you now so there is no need to think your all by yourself in this," he smiles a little. Yu finishes up washing his hair and works on his body. Just as he was finishing up, he watches Mika get out of the tub and smiles a little and nods his head but then laughs a little, "well...your welcome in a way," he smiles but blushes. Yu looks at Mika and then turns off the water as he steps out of the tub, "that's good, I will be here with you Mika," he smiles as he grabs a towel, drying himself as well.

"I am glad that it happened when we were together." He said smiling and looked at him. "I don't know if either one of us could handle this on our own you know." He said looking at Yu. "I know I would of wanted to die before I drank human blood." he said and sighed. "That being said you kind of forced me to drink yours." He said looking away. "I really do hate what I have become, but I will protect you Yu." He said smiling and kissed Yu. "Lets go get dressed I am sure Aoi is wondering if you are up there pouting with me." Mika said and the got really weak. "Damn." He whispered as he almost fell to the floor. "ok you can talk to Aoi I'm not going much of any where unless being carried. My body doesn't want to work right now. So I am guessing its noon." Mika said

Yu nods his head, "yeah could you imagine how horrible it would be if we were separated with the ones that got transported here as well, Crowley and Ferid..? I don't even want to think about it," he shakes his head slowly with a soft sigh. Yu nods his head, "yeah.. it would have been too hard if we were separated from each other... again," he pouts a little. "I guess my blood is more special," Yu smiles a little. He blinks a bit and then pouts a little, "hey... It was the only way for you to function," he grumbles. Yu blushes a little and looks to the side, "I just... didn't want to lose you again gees give me some credit," he blushes and kisses Mika, nodding his head with a smile. Yu blinks as he watches Mika almost fall, "I guess that is what you mean by not being able to really do certain chores. Don't worry I will let Aoi know," he lets Mika lean on him as he walks to the bedroom.

"Well they might know where to do they both lived through this time before." Mika said closing his eyes and leaned on Yu. "I guess its go.od that we both got caught up in it together. I don't know what we would of done if we were split again." Mika said the went on. "I only want your blood I don't really want any one elses blood. I know we can drink what ever blood we want, but I don't want to hate myself more than I already do" Mika smiled when Yu kissed him. "It only happens between noon and 3 I will be fine after then." Mika said looking at him as they were soon in the bed room. "So you can help me get dressed or just put a sheet on me and make sure the sure isn't touching me." he said looking at Yu and blushed embarrassed that he was seeing his weakness.

Yu sighs a little, "I just.. hope they don't find this town... I can't help but worry about it," he rubs the back of his head. He smiles a little and nods his head, blushing, "we caught up... and did some pretty naughty things as well," he laughs a little while his cheeks were red. Yu looks at Mika and smiles a little, "I want you to be the only one to drink my milk as well Mika," he blushes a little. He shakes his head and nudges Mika with a pout, "gees stop being a downer or I will have to punish you," he smiles a little and then kisses Mika. Yu nods his head slowly, "okay, I will let Aoi know when I go downstairs," he rubs the back of his head. Yu tilts his head and laughs a little, "well... if you really want your clothes on, I suppose I will help you get you dress." Yu looks at Mika and smiles as he starts helping put Mika's clothes on.

Mika nodded. "I don't know how many humans I have killed trying to find you. Tho I did try not to kill any unless I had to." Mika said looking at Yu. "If they do come to this town we can protect it. We know how to the only issue is if they get us when we don't have the swords with us." Mika said. When Yu said he was a downer Mika's face turned up in a smiled. "Punish me how Yu. And I'll take all the milk you have I only want you to have my milk as well." Mika said and blushed just a little as Yu started to put his clothes on. "Thanks I feel to exposed when I don't have any clothes on." Soon he was fully dressed. "Can you do one more thing? Close the curtains from the window I don't know if I will sleep, but I do need to rest my body." he whispered

Yu looks at Mika and blinks a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. at least we finally found each other," he smiles a little. He slowly nods his head, "yeah, I hope Aoi didn't put our swords to far away so we can help protect this town. Yu blinks and then blushes with a smile, "oh? Such a naughty boy," he smiles while he blushes a little as he puts on his clothes. "Well that is the whole point of being naked," he laughs a little. Yu looks at the curtains and nods his head, closing them and looks at Mika with a smile, "okay well you rest and I will see if Aoi has anymore chores I can do," he rubs the back of his head and then heads downstairs.

"Thank you Yu and for right now I put our swords and outfits in the closet with the rest of the clothes." he said smiling and closed his eyes as he closed the curtains. "You are the best and maybe later you can punish me for being depressing and a downer and you are really hot without clothing on Yu." Mika whispered and closed his eyes as Yu left the room.

Aoi was reading a book downstairs. "I wonder if they are ok they have been up there a while. Tho I have no idea what teenage boy do in there free time so who knows." he said smiling as he went back to his book.

Yu looks at Mika and then the closet, "oh so everything we had is in the closet? That's good at least we know where our stuff are." Yu looks at Mika and laughs a little, "so now your addicted to my cock huh? So naughty," he smiles a little before blushing, leaving the room. He walks down the stairs and looks at Aoi, "hey Aoi, sorry it took so long," he rubs the back of his head. "Do you have anything else for me to do for you?"

Mika smiled. "I will take you next time." He whispered and closed his eye and started to rest a little bit. Mika started to get bored so he found him self going to sleep.

"Ahh I was wonder what was taking you so long. Is everything alright it seems that Mika needs a little extra attention from you? If you don't mind me asking how long were you guys separated for? You also seem like you need to be with him. I mean when Mika said he can stay here you seem to be taking care of him and make him go with you. Its almost like you are scared that you both will be torn apart again. I was just wondering am I right. Come and sit down with me and talk I would love to know more about the both of you." Aoi said closing his book.

Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "sorry for taking so long," he rubs the back of his head. He blushes a bit and nods his head, "yeah I am pretty much the only one Mika can really .. rely on." Yu lets out a sigh, "way to long, since we were both kids." Yu laughs a little, "well.. we got separated in such a bad way. So I guess we both really got affected by that." Yu looks at Aoi, "well we don't quite... know the town too well and we rather be safe than sorry," he rubs the back of his head. Yu looks at Aoi, "o-oh um sure," he smiles and sits down on the couch.

"I think its amusing after all this time Mika still knows what your favorite food is. I think he wants to look after you more than what he lets on. Tho he is pretty attached to you as is." Aoi said smiling."I also wonder why that Yu of all people are the only one that he can rely on I am guessing it has to do with the way you were separated. Something tells me that neither one of you have got over that and even tho you move on something was lost in that moment. I may be old, but I have seen my fair shares of kids being taken away from each other." Aoi said sighing. "I don't know what violent world you come from, but here is mostly peaceful." Aoi said smiling. "I still don't understand the whole vampire thing with Mika. He still acts as if human. I am guessing that has something to do with the way he was turned. Damn I am tying to remember all the vampire movies I watched to understand him." Aoi said. "Would you both like to watch some more movies with me tonight?" he asked.

Yu smiles and laughs a little, "ah.. well that is the joys of being family. Getting to know each other's favorite stuff." He looks at Aoi and tilts his head, "well... yeah I suppose so. I mean.. he sure does act that way towards me but I don't mind since I am just as attach to him as he is to me." Yu looks at Aoi and lowers his head as he closes his eyes, "it... just wasn't me and Mika. We had other kids with us in our time. But.. as we were escaping from a group of bad people, our other family members pay the price... with their lives. Only Mika and I survived but Mika almost died, hence why he was a half vampire but is now a full vampire due to drinking my blood. Our world... doesn't have anyone to depend on. We all have to fight to survive, which is why we had weapons." Yu looks at Aoi and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah that sounds like fun."

"I'm sorry your world sounds painful. I don't know what I would of done without my elders to guide me down the path to make me who I am today. So you don't have parents what happened to your parents in your world? Wasn't there any adults you could rely on I mean kids need someone to lean on." Aoi said looking at him. "I am also guessing Mika didn't be come a half vampire willingly judging by the way he was when he got to my house." Aoi smiled and looked at the TV. "I do wonder what movies you both would like."

Yu sighs a little and nods his head, "yeah... it is pretty bad... but at least Mika and I finally got reunited," he smiles. "Yeah we miss out so much on being with adults... I mean just being with you is good for me, even if this isn't our world." Yu looks at Aoi and lowers his head, shaking it slowly, "yeah we don't really have parents now," he rubs the back of his head. They weren't people to rely on anyway..," Yu glances to the side and crosses his arms. Yu looks at Aoi and nods his head, "yeah but I am guessing.. it was the only way to save his life or he would hav died." Yu shrugs his shoulders, "well we haven't seen any movies, so I am sure we would like pretty much anything."

Aoi shook his head. "Must of been hard growing up where you are from. You had no one to guide you and show you the right way to do anything." Aoi sighed "I don't know if I like your world. Vampires and having swords with you at all times. Must be a heard life you two live." Aoi said. "I'll try to find a good one....Since Mika is a vampire are vampire movies our of the question?" he asked.

Mika started to brake out into a cold sweat the first time since he became a vampire. His boredom made him sleep, and Mika had nothing but nightmares about what his life was like before the orphanage

"Yeah it's a hard life where we are originally," Yu lowers his head, "I wish we had more people like you," he sighs a little. Yu looks at Aoi, "well just be glad you can live peacefully," he smiles a little. Yu rubs his chin as he slowly nods his head, "yeah I would probably not pick a vampire movie just because I am not sure how Mika will react."

"You should give Mika more credit. I don't think that he has been raised the same way as you. He is trying to keep everyone at a distance. I am trying to get into his mind and I think I am almost there. I think when he was a kid before what ever tore you apart he was always open and never saw a stranger everyone was his friend, but after the thing that tore you apart happened he told himself he was never going to open up again. That is the type of vibe I get from him. I see this a lot with kids who were taken away from there families. You on the other hand I don't think anything changed from when you were a kid. I think you might still be the same I am not sure. You are harder to read." Aoi said and looked at the TV and turned it on.

"AHHHH!" Mika said waking up and panting about the nightmare. "What the hell I have never dreamed about that before." He said and looked at the ceiling.

Yu looks at Aoi, "well Mika hasn't told me everything so give me a break for not knowing everything about him," he sulks in the couch and crosses his arms with a pout. He glances over at Aoi, "into his mind? But... how exactly?" He remembered what happened with the other family members and lowers his head, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... I suppose that is true. Anything like that would be enough to effect anyone, watching family die right in front of your face.. seeing bloodshed." Yu looks at Aoi and laughs softly with a sigh, "I am not... sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at the tv. Yu blinks and then looks upstairs, "huh? What was that," he gets off the couch. "I got to go check on Mika," he runs up the stairs.

"Don't worry about it I will read you two in time its what I am good at after all and maybe I can help both of you move on past the past and move into the future. I know seeing bloodshed is hard even for a little kid." He said as he heard Mika scream. "What was that?" Aoi said, but before he could get anything else out Yu was already up the stairs. "Yeah I think I have Yu almost figured out as well." Aoi said smiling.

"Damn it." He whispered as he raised his arm up and covered his eyes. He could feel the burns from the road still after he woke up. "Why now of all times." he whispered as he heard Yu running to the door.

Yu looks at Aoi and laughs a little, "well.. challenge accepted I suppose," he smiles a little. He sighs a little, "if only it was that simple," he rubs the side of his head. Yu slowly nods his head and places his hand on his head, still could hear a slight screams and shakes his head. "I think.. it was Mika," he hurries upstairs. Yu opens the door and looks at Mika, "Mika... is everything okay?"

Mika hear the door open he was on the bed staring at the ceiling and then looked over to Yu. "Oh, Hi you I am sorry if I disturbed you. I had a dream one that I haven't had for a long time." Mika said remembering what he did after,

Mini flashback.

Mika rolled on the road after being thrown out of a moving car. "Mom, Dad I love you and I'm sorry if I made you mad. Don't leave me!" young Mika said covered in a road rash and most of the skin of his arm had been pulled off from the road. Mika tried to stand up and herd something pop and fell back down. Mika watched the car as it crossed lanes and with in seconds there was fire and lots of screeching. "MOM! DAD! Please don't go!" He yelled and looked at the car his vision started to get blurry as he closed his eye he saw someone walk up to him.

"Don't worry you will be fine." it was a voice coming by him and picked him up. "I promise everything will be ok they weren't much of parents anyway." The little Mika then passed out from the pain before seeing who picked him up.

~End~

Mika sighed and looked over at Yu. "Damn it now I can't stop thinking about that I am blaming Aoi for being so damn nice." Mika then turned over on his side away from Yu. "I'm fine now I promise and no I don't want to talk about it." he said