~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"I can't help, but to worry about my lover/wife." he said smiling and kissed his head. "Also I wasn't going to take you till after your schooling. Tho I will have to make a few trips down there to do my work. If you want to come you are more then welcome to as well." he said looking at him. "I might be able to teach you time travel in the future, but with that is something goes wrong you will hurt yourself pretty bad." he said looking at him and shook his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai looks at Blaise while he blushes softly and smiles a little as he got a kiss on the head. He tilts his head and slowly nods his head, "oh so your taking me down there with you once I am done with being a student?" He rubs his chin, "well.. if I was to go down there with you, can I still come up here to finish my schooling," he tilts his head to the side. Kai blinks a bit and then bites his bottom lip, shaking his head, "well... I am not known for making mistakes when it comes to magic, so I am sure I will be okay," he smiles slightly but was nervous.

"If you go down with be before you schooling is done yes you can come back up. I am not sure about after we will have to make a deal about that if you want to come up to this world to see people." he said smiling and kissed Kai. "besides I want you to finish school. Tho if there is a war that they want to pull you to I don't know if I would let you go." he said. "After all if you do they would find out that you were a demon if that happens." He said pulling Kai even closer into a hug.

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, "well.. do you want me to come down with you before I finish my schooling? I have no problem being there with you," he sticks his tongue out a little and then kisses Blaise. Kai blinks and tilts his head, shaking his head, "the young adults don't go into war, only the actual adults go into war," he rubs the back of his head. Kai blinks and shakes his head, "is... it bad that they will discover I am a demon," he looks up at Blaise as he hugs him.

"I don't mind if you go down with me." he said smiling and kissed Kai's head. "Everything will be up to you. As as for war when they need mages they won't care how old you are they will take you. At least that was now it was with the last time I was up here." he said closing his eyes and then took a deep breath. "Yes it would be bad if people found out that you were a demon. Mostly because they would have know that you were human at one point and now you can't die. They would run experiments on you and want to find out what I did that made you a demon." He explained

Kai smiles and nods his head, "well.. since I am going to be your wife, I need to start looking after you," he blushes softly as his head got kissed but smiles. He laughs a little, "well... it sounds like it's been a while since you been up here, things have change you know," he pokes Blaise's nose. Kai blinks a couple of times and then bites his bottom lip, shaking his head, "I... wouldn't want that," he rubs the back of his head.

"You do need to look after me and I will also look after you." He said smiling and kissed Kai's nose. "It has been a long while since I have been up here, but I will need to take a brake from this word. So when is your next brake?" he asked looking at Kai. "And I don't want anything bad to happen to you either. I really do care for you already because you are something special. You had me when you summoned me to be your familiar." he said looking at him.

Kai looks at Blaise while he blushes and smiles, nodding his head, "okay, it's my job as your future...wife to look after you like you will look after me," he smiles when his nose got kissed. He nods his head, "well things are a lot different now since you been last here." Kai tilts his head, "break... as in a vacation? Hm.. I think there is a week vacation next week," he smiles a little. Kai looks at Blaise while blushing and then looks to the side, "don't worry, I can protect myself," he kisses Blaise's cheek. Kai blushes a little, "and I never thought I was going to get sexual with my familiar," he laughs a little and takes his spell book, writing some new notes that he had learned today.

"Next week huh. Well then how bout a trip to hell?" He asked. "Oh yeah if we over stay in hell you can always use time travel magic to get back here to the time you want. The only thing you have to watch out for is running into your self that would be bad." He said smiling and pulled the boy close. "And I didn't know I would be pulled to this world by a human like yourself you know. You prove yourself for me and I do love that about you." He said kissing him on the lips. "You are so kissable you know that. You are something else in this world and I will make you rise to the top of this world while your still here." He said. "Just not too much because I don't want other people to snach you when you show your powers I and anyone ask you to go our or anything I want you to tell them that you are already engaged." He said

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "I don't ... get that offer a lot so it is really hard to hear it but I will go if it means I can go with you," he smiles a little. He looks at Blaise and smiles, nodding his head slowly but then tilts his head, running into myself? Oh you mean if I go too far when time traveling?" Kai looks at Blaise and then blushes a little, laughing a little, "well... we did do it like twice already. Second time we went all crazy," he laughs a little and kisses Blaise. He blushes a little and then smiles, "do you really think you can do that? I mean.. surely it won't really be a easy task because there are so many magic users that are actually stronger than me." Kai perks his head up and then blushes, slowly nodding his head, "you already made your point to me. I will make sure no one tries to take me away from you. Even if it is against my will," he kisses Blaise's cheek.

"Yes you can go with me after all its part your home as well. About time travel it is tricky yeah if you over shoot the date and time you could run into yourself and that is a whole other concept that you don't want to deal with. It makes my head hurt thinking about it." he said smiling. "Kai my love you can do anything now. You have demon blood in you, In fact you are a demon now. You have more power than you know. The other mages can't use blood magic, or time travel. Hell they can't even change worlds like you now can." he said smiling and kissed his lips again. "I am glad that no one will take you. You are mine and mine alone. Why don't you rest now? We can take a shower or go for round two later." he said as he kissed Kai's neck.

Kai looks at Blaise and then smiles as he nods his head. He tilts his head to the side, rubbing the back of his head, "so what exactly happens if I meet myself while time traveling," he looks at Blaise. He blinks a little as he tilts his head, "so wait.. I am a demon magic user," he tilts his head to the side. "So... that means I am higher rank then even the grown up magic users," he looks at Blaise and then kisses him. Kai blushes a little, "such a naughty demon, already talking about round two," he laughs a little and blushes as Blaise kiss his neck, laying down on his bed while looking up at Blaise with a smile.

Blaise smiled. "You are kind of a demonic magic user and yes right now you are higher than any one here. If you met your self the world would end if you touch each other." He said and kissed him. "You are a demon now does that surprise you? the blood spell I taught you is even hard for any mages to do if they aren't the best of the best and maybe one mage besides you knows that spell maybe. I have no idea but that is how rare it is." he said smiling "So does this mean you want round two?" he asked smiling and kissed and licked his back

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "it's amazing how much I have changed since I drink your blood," he smiles a little. He blinks a little, "w-what? That is crazy," he bites his bottom lip and then kisses Blaise. He shrugs his shoulders, "I am not sure... I mean it makes sense I suppose," he rubs the back of his head. "Hm.. I don't know anyone here that knows blood magic," he scratches his chin. Kai blinks a couple of times while he blushes a little, "you want to fill me up with your cum again? Such a naughty demon," he smiles a little. "Why don't you come at me with everything that you have? It was fun the first time," he licks Blaise's cheek.

The demon Blasie smiled. "Everything changed over night for you so it might be hard to believe at first, but it is true alright everything I said is true. I don't know if there is anyone here that uses blood magic I was just telling you how rear it is usually learning there is a high cost. If you do it wrong you could kill yourself. So most people won't even teach it." He said smiling and kissed Kai's back. "Your the one who is tempting me by I asked if you were ready and you flipped over and smiled." he said kissing down his back smiling as he did so

Kai blinks as he rubs the back of his head, "yeah I do feel a lot different than I use to be." He shakes his head, "no I don't think anyone knows it, it is... kinda forbidden." He shakes his head, couldn't imagine what would happen if anyone found out. Kai blinks and widens his eyes, "so.. I can die if I just simply see myself while time traveling? That... is a scary thought." Kai shivers a little with a soft moan and then smiles, holding onto the pillow, "your trying to turn me on again.. aren't you," he reaches over and rubs Blaise's crotch, "feels like.. you want another round as well," he laughs softly.

"That is good that you feel different. It would be weird to feel the same after your body changed and all." he said smiling and shook his head. "You know there are always a few people who try to learn the forbidden things. Some people think that just because he has a label on it makes it more special." he explained. "You will only die if you touch each other so you just have to be careful with what you do and how you use it." Blaise then started to rub Kai's butt. "I'm not the one who has there butt to where its saying take me." he said as he smiled and started to play with Kai's butt.

Kai looks at Blaise and then laughs a little, "I suppose that is a very good point," he rubs the back of his head. He bites his bottom lip and sighs, "yeah... I know a few magic users trying to learn forbidden magic just so they won't get picked on," he crosses his arms. "But why would I die due to touching myself while time traveling? That seems... kind of extreme," he gulps softly but then nods his head, "I will be careful." Kai blushes as his butt was getting rubbed, moaning softly as he places his hand on Blaise's shoulder. He smiles a little, "well.. if it is saying take me, you should give it what it wants or else it take you by force," he laughs a little with a soft moan as Blaise was playing with his butt.

"It does but just think of what you could do to yourself if you had no consequence. I'm not the one who came up with the rules I just learn them and follow them." he said as he slid a figure inside of the boy and smiled. "Maybe I will and maybe I won't I kind of like the idea of you begging for me to fill you up." He said smiling. "So how bad does your butt want me." he said smiling and kissed his back.

Kai looks at Blaise and pouts a little but slowly nods his head, "well whoever came up with that really made time traveling more extreme than it needs to be... talk about pressure," he sighs a little as he crosses his arms with a pout. He gasps as he arches his back, looking at Blaise, "s-so quick to act," he blushes with a soft moan but then pouts, "your such a big tease," he grumbles a little. Kai shivers his back and then looks at Blaise, "m-my butt really wants you, can't you tell how it's reacting to your finger," he starts moving his hips a bit.

"Don't worry about it I will be there to help you out alright." He said smiling. Moving his figure in and out he smiled. "Alright if you want me that bad I want you to tell me this. Say oh Master Blaise please fill me up with all you have." He said smiling as he teased him a little more and his other hand wrapped around Kai's back and started to rub his member.

Kai looks at Blaise and then nods his head with a smile, "okay, you better look after me," he pouts a little. He arches his back while he moans softly, squirming his hips a little. He perks his head up a little as he looks at Blaise, looking to the side as he blushes bright red before biting his bottom lip, "M-Master Blaise, please fill me up with all that you have. I want to feel all your cum deep inside me," he moans softly as he watches as he was getting stroked off.

Blaise smiled and with one trust buried himself deep inside of Kai. Using the cum from the last time they had sex to be some kind of lube he smiled as he started to move in and out of the boy. "Do you want it rough or gentle this time?" He asked smiling wondering what the answer would be for him.

Kai looks at Blaise and gasps a little, arching his back with a moan when he suddenly felt Blaise's cock inside him. He reaches down and strokes his cock when he felt Blaise thrusting inside him. Kai looks at Blaise and smiles a little, "...surprise me," he shakes his butt slowly and moves his hand down from his cock to play with Blaise's sac to encouraging him to pound him into submission.

"Ahh is that right?" He asked as he started to rub Kai's member harder and then started to move in and out as with his free hand he started to make marks on Kai's back his nails starting to dig down into him as he started to move faster and faster and then slowed down to a really slow place trying to drive Kai crazy. "Tell me what you want Kai." he said making a purring and a hiss sound in Kai's ear.