~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"No my blood won't hurt as much the next time. It hurt this time because your body was changing and adapting The magic circle was to make both bloods come together in your body. Making your blood and my blood one so you won't need any more unless you want to." he said sighing. "There is a limit on how strong you can get but yet my blood will make you stronger each time, There might be some times if your hurt to badly you might need blood to heal faster, but its up to you." he said as he followed him into the bathroom. "This is small but fine we can get closer this way." he said turning on the shower and getting in after taking his towel off. "Come on in the water is great." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "oh.... hm yeah that does make sense. A lot was going on, especially the whole age stopping process," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and tilts his head, "I don't really think I will really have any reason to drink your blood again right?" Kai slowly nods his head, "oh so your blood can heal me faster if I lose any? I doubt I will just randomly lose blood. I don't really pick fights," he scratches the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head as he watches him turn on the shower, looking down while blushing since he was still naked from last night. Kai gets into the tub in front of Blaise but was facing him as he was letting the water rinse him off first.

Blaise smiled and got into the shower as well and kissed him. "Alright well lets hope that no one finds out about you being immortal just yet. They might try to find what spell I used and only I can use that spell," he said smiling and started to help Kai wash off since they were so close together Blaise's member brushed up on Kai's a few times. "Just so you know I am there for you when ever you need me." He said smiling. "If you want to keep are relationship a secret it is fine with me for now." he said

Kai looks at Blaise as he got into the shower as well, kissing him with a smile. He looks at Blaise, "do you think people will know I am immortal now," he tilts his head to the side. He laughs a little, "well you have nothing to worry about if only you can use it," he sticks his tongue out. He watches Blaise as he was washing him off and smiles a little, starting to wash Blaise off as well. He blushes when feeling his cock rubbing against his and then looks at Blaise, shaking his head, "no it's fine," he smiles a little, "I don't mind it's not a secret," Kai looks up at Blaise while he turns around, "I don't really need help cleaning my front but... maybe my back," he blushes softly.

"People won't know unless you get hurt pretty bad and heal fast that will be the only way of them knowing. You are at the age where human's don't look as if they are aging at all. So it shouldn't be an issue to finish out your schooling and disappear with me." He said looking at Kai as he started to wash the others back. "I hope this feels good to you. I plan on making you happy as for when we are outside the room I will follow your lead, but I want you to know I have the right to refuse any offer that you give me." he said smiling

"Oh, hm.. I guess that makes sense," Kai rubs the back of his head, "so my healing rate is a lot more faster now but in order to keep... this healing rate, I will need to drink more blood from you," he tilts his head to the side. He rubs his chin, "yeah and I am sure people will notice that I am different now that I stopped my aging process." Kai looks at Blaise and then blushes a little, slowly nods his head. Kai smiles as his back was getting washed and nods his head, "y-yes it feels nice," he closes his eyes and then he looks at Blaise, "like what kind of offers," he tilts his head to the side.

"Up to you on the offers you call the shots or they think you do right now. Aren't I your familiar here? Anyway yes my blood can heal you faster now. If you have a huge whole in your gut taking my blood will heal it in an hour other wise you could heal it in maybe 2 or 3 days." he said looking at him and shrugged as he started to finish washing the human's back.

"Yeah well I am just trying to figure out what to ask and what not to ask," Kai pouts a little as he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, blinking a couple of times, "I seriously doubt.. I would get that injured.. at least .. I can hope," he scratches the side of his face. Kai looks at Blaise as he finishes up washing his back and faces him, washing off his chest, "so do you need my help washing up," he tilts his head.

"You can ask me anything you know I am your lover now." Blaise said and smiled. "You never know when you are using magic anything can happen and you should know that. Spells go wrong and if you are doing a higher level spell the chances or getting hurt your first time are greater than normal." He said. Blaise then turned around in the shower. "Would you? I would love it if you could wash my back for me."

Kai looks at Blaise and then smiles, slowly nods his head, "yeah I suppose your right," he rubs the back of his head. "Oh so that is what you mean? Yeah... I have gotten hurt a few times doing higher spells or spells for the first time but none where like... a hole in the gut. Maybe the spells I learn from drinking your blood... are different and I am not sure what to expect." Kai smiles and then nods his head, "yes of course," he takes a soapy wash cloth and starts scrubbing Blaise's back.

Blaise smiled. "Its up to you I mean I know one or two spells that than do that to a person I don't know if they teach it here or not." he said closing his eyes enjoying the feeling of his back being scrubbed. "Tho my spells are demon level where yours will be some day, Just watch out for back lashes you have more magic now so anything can happen." he said

Kai shakes his head, "I am still pretty new at this kind of magic, so I guess I will have to think about it," he rubs the back of his head. He continues scrubbing Blaise's back and looks up at him, slowly nods his head, "okay, I will be more cautious," he washes Blaise's shoulders and back down his back.

"Alright that is all I can ask of you." He said as he got done with the shower and after his back was washed he got out of the bath tub. "Alright so I want you to know how you are feeling now. You should be great at everything now and all spell should work the first or second time. If anyone asks its because I am tutoring you." he said

Kai tilts his head and slowly nods his head as he watches as Blaise got out of the tub. He turned off the water and then got out as well as he grabs a towel, giving one to Blaise as he was drying off, "so everything I was still mastering of my own magic I mastered so all I have is your magic that you ... gave me when I drank your blood." Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "alright, so I should consider you as my tutor when I am near other magic users?"

"They also know you have summoned me some of your students I am guessing were there with you." he said then looked him in the eyes. "Yes you have your magic and demonic magic that is how I can describe it. My magic is not good nor evil its just how you use it." he said thinking about it then turned away from him to go get dressed.

Kai nods his head, "yeah.. I am sure some magic students can sense you since you do give off a pretty powerful aroma." He rubs his chin a bit as he looks at Blaise, "well.. I might need your help with the demonic magic," he laughs a little. Kai finishes up getting dried off and starts putting on his clothes.

"Sure thing. I can help you with demonic magic. I just need to know when to teach you and a large open space stuff goes wrong fast with those spells." He said looking away then sighing. "Alright first off lets get some food." he said

"Yeah that is what you can do for me as my new familiar, help me master the demonic magic that was forced into my body when I drank your blood in order to stop my aging. I think that's good enough trade," Kai rubs the back of his neck. He blinks a bit and then gulps with a pout, "way to make nervous," he laughs a little. Kai looks down at his stomach as it growls, nodding his head, "sounds like a good idea to me," he laughs a little.

"Alright I will I kind of forgot about magic being passed to you so we can start trying it today after we eat you know." he said yawning and looking at him "You know I do love your go to attitude about everything and I have never met a human like you before." he said smiling and looked at him. "Your buying me food just so you know."

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "yeah we can eat first, I can't... really work on a full stomach," he pouts a little. He tilts his head, "is... that a good thing," he looks at Blaise confusingly while rubbing the back of his head. He pouts a little, "yeah.. I figured. Well what are you in the mood for," he looks at Blaise.

"You don't have to eat if you can't work on a full stomach,: he said looking at him. "You can just watch me eat I kind of want to taste human food up here and I will eat anything that has meat in it. I don't know what stuff has around here as for food. I do like dragon meat, but I don't think you have it here its rare where I am from. We only eat it when a dragon trys to kill me." he said and sighed. "Anyway what do you like?" he asked

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head, "oh so you want me to take you to like a fast food restaurant or something like that?" He slowly nods his head and laughs a little, "well.. a lot of places I know serve meat so I am sure you will enjoy that." He blinks a little and shakes his head, "n-no we don't have dragon meat so ... might need to wait to eat that from where you are," he laughs a little. Kai looks at Blaise, "hm.. well I like all kinds of food really, noodles, meat,uh.. dessert anything really. I mean there are some stuff I will refuse to eat since I have no desire to eat it," he walks outside the campus and figured he will take Blaise to a fast food burger place first just to see if Blaise would like the food there.

"I have never had fast food before so I will not know unless I try it." he said shrugging. Blaise followed the young boy around taking in the sights as they walked to get some food. "Man this place has changed so much." he said shaking his head. "I don't even remember the last time everything was so clean up here." he said following Kai to where ever he was going. "Any way back to what we were talking about. Anything is find with me I mean I like to try new things and since I am here I'll try lots of new things." he said to him

"Well I had fast food plenty of times to know that you would most likely like it if all you really crave is meat," Kai laughs a little. He leads Blaise to a fast food joint and looks at Blaise, tilting his head, "I am guessing you seen planet earth for a while," he rubs the back of his head. Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, "well.. most people do the best they can to keep Earth as clean as possible." Nodding his head, "well.. that's good and I am sure you will let me know when it's something you don't like," Kai walks into the fast food building and keeps a few inches away for people that wanted to order as he looks at the menu.

Blaise smiled. "I don't know what is good so I will let you order for me." He said. "And yeah its been a while since I have been up here most of the them I ignore everything that goes on up here." Blaise said looking around and found himself at a fast food place. "So you said this is fast food? What makes it fast food?" he asked tilting his head to the side trying to understand the new way of life.