~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Sure I guess we can I would love to know more about this town and the shops in it and stuff like that you know." he said smiling and looked at him. "We kind of need an upgrade in hell so I should look around and see about it." he said smiling and looked at the door. "Yeah lets go to the shops I can't wait to see what is there you know." he said

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai nods his head with a smile, "I am glad your so excited. I can't wait to see all the new sights that weren't the same when you were walking up here like me," he laughs a little. He looks at Blaise and nods his head, getting off the bed and walks to the door, "alright, let's go," he smiles as he opens the door.

"Right now that cool." he said as he got up and got ready and looked at him not really sure what they were going to do in town but was excited none the less. "Alright lets go out I can't wait." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and then nods his head, laughing a little, "I never seen someone so excited to go into town, besides for shopping," he rubs the back of his head as he walks outside his room, looking at Blaise as he walks with him outside the campus. Once outside, he heads in the direction of the center plaza where all the shops were.

"Well I haven't seen this in so long its hard not to be happy." he said smiling as they walked into the town square Blaise was looking really excited about everything it was so cool and he really did love it. Everything was new and looked so different then what he used to know.

Kai smiles a little, "so this really is seeing all these sights for the first time? You sure haven't seen much here the first time... have you?" He lowers his head, feeling slightly bad for Blaise. Kai walks to the bulletin board, looking at the map and then points at it, "so where do you want to go," he looks at Blaise with a smile.

"Not that I remember but I do remember the streets smelled really bad because people would throw there crap out the window." he said looking at him and smiled as he got ready to pick a place, but he just couldn't. "So many places why don't you pick?" he asked

"That sounds very bad... how does it smell now," Kai tilts his head as he looks at Blaise with a smile. He laughs a little as he looks at the map, rubbing his chin, "hm.. what about the park? If we are lucky, we can see some dogs," he smiles a little and takes Blaise's hand, walking him in the direction of the park.

"It smells a lot better yeah it was no wonder have the population died after that...Tho I might of helped with it after someone almost threw there poop on me." he said smiling. "The park sounds good." he said smiling as he saw a few people who there time was going to be up soon. "It would be nice to see dogs that are not dead." he said

"Yeah bad air can be pretty bad for the population," Kai sighs a little and rubs the back of his head. He laughs a little, "well I am sure that won't happen there." Kai smiles as he walks with Blaise to the park, "yeah, how long has it been since you seen an actual dog alive," he tilts his head while walking.

"Let see I don't know If I have ever seen a dog alive." he said shrugging. "I really don't remember." he said as he followed the other to the dog part to see the dogs he was so use to seeing them dead it was going to be something new about this.

Kai blinks and rubs the back of his head, "w-well first time for everything," he smiles a little. He looks around and blinks, looks down and notices a chihuahua sniffing his leg. Kai saw the dress on the chihuahua and smiles, leaning down and looks at the owner in a way to get approved to pet her chihuahua. When getting a nod and a smile for the owner, Kai rubs the chihuahua's head.

Blaise looked down at the dog and then at Kai wondering what kid of dog this was he never seen any of these in hell before so he had no idea what they were. "Are you sure that is a dog and not a rat?" he whispered into Kai's ear so the owner won't hear what he was saying.

Kai smiles as he rubs the chihuahua's head and then stands up straight, blinking and laughs softly as he watches the owner walk away, "well... yeah, that's a dog. They are known as chihuahuas. They are pretty tiny," he pokes Blaise's nose, "your so use to seeing big dogs," he laughs softly.

"I am not so sure that is even a dog." he said staring at it then back at Kai. "Are you sure it's a dog?" he asked sighing and looked at him unsure of what was going on tho.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, nodding his head, "yeah that was a dog silly," he smiles a little. "Your just not use to seeing dogs that size it seems," he pokes Blaise's nose and walks to a bench, sitting down.

"NO we have them in hell, but we keep them with the rats..I think after seeing them in this world we are going to keep them there too they look like rats in this world as well." he said walking away from the place and shaking his head

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "for saying I am the cute one, you sure are acting cute when thinking Chihuahuas are rats," he rubs the back of his head as he looks at Blaise, tilting his head, "aw, don't you want to see more dogs? There are more than just those kind of dog," he smiles a little but couldn't help the feeling of wanting to laugh to the way Blaise was acting towards seeing Chihuahuas.

"They look like rats and I would love to see more dogs, just not the rat ones." he said shaking his head. "I don't really know why people would want to keep small rats or dog if you can call them that as pets." he said shaking his head and looked around the room

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "your so funny," he rubs the back of his head with a smile. "Well they are very affectionate when it comes to one person so I suppose that woman just really likes hers. But seeming as though I was able to pet her dog, she must be okay with other people. Kai looks at Blaise and rests his head on Blaise's arm as a great dane walks over, looking at Kai and Blaise, letting out a bark. Kai blinks as he looks at the great dane and looks at Kai, "well... is that batter," he laughs a little.

"Yeah that is better. Tho I don't know if we have any of tho in hell that is weird, but This is a dog now not like the other one that was a rat even tho you say it was a dog." he said shaking his head still not sure if it was real or not. "I like the way this dog looks, but it also looks like its starving." he said turning his head

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, "keep in mind we have dogs of all size. Some small and some big," he couldn't help but smile to Blaise's comments to the chihuahua. Kai shakes his head slowly, "nah, it is just a skinny brand of dog," he rubs the back of his head.

"ahh yeah we don't have any of those in hell. We mostly have I heard from someone was boxers, I think one rottweiler and a few collies. Not sure what the other breed of dogs they are, you will have to tell me I know we have more mostly they look the same." he said looking at the dog it was kind of cool.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "would you say a great dane kinda looks like a hell hound," he tilts his head to the side. "Well there are all kinds of dogs here," he smiles a little. "I will do my best to name the dogs for you. I only know certain ones," Kai laughs a little as he smiles, "do you like the great dane," he tilts his head to the side.

"Yeah they do kind of look like hell hounds tho they are look a bit different I guess I can call one up to show you, but it will scar all the other dogs you know." he said looking at him thinking about them. "Alright just let me know I am learning a lot from you and I can't wait to see all the different kinds of dogs. Yes I do like the great dane tho it looks like it was being starved