~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

"Maybe maybe not who knows maybe you were like this before, but you just didn't know about it." Blaise the smiled. "So don't call you cutie mic cutie butt?" He asked trying to make his face red. "What would you do if I called you that in front of your class." he whispered. "I may be a little naughty, but I really think you had a naughty side before me." he said "Ahh so your into that idea are you?" he asked smiling and kissed his cheek.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Kai blinks a little and then pouts a little, "but .. how would I be like this if I was a virgin," he looks at Blaise. He shakes his head while blushing bright red, "n-no I am not cute," he places his hands on Blaise's chest. He pouts a little, "then.. I will punish you if you do, you can't have my butt as punishment," he pokes Blaise's nose with a smile. He rubs the back of his head, "I mean... I masturbated but I never went to the extremes," he pouts a little. Kai shakes his head violently while biting his bottom lip, "I bet you won't even do it so..," he sticks his tongue out a little.

"You would be surprise what virgins can do just fyi." he said smiling and winking at him. "You can say your not cute all you want, but I know the truth." he said. Blaise cupped Kai's face. "Even cute when you pout and lets see how long you last without begging me to enter you." he said smiling. "Besides I don't think I want your class to see what is mine." he said as Blaise cupped Kai and washed Kai's member smiling as he did so. "Oh so are you daring me to have sex with you in class, because I am a demon I don't care what they think or do. I can have sex anywhere." he said smiling trying to tease Kai even more

Kai looks at Blaise and blushes a little, "well... I didn't do much before you took my virginity. I mean.. all I did was stroke myself off. I never like... fingered myself or anything like that," he shakes his head slowly. Kai looks at Blaise as he was blushing a little and grumbles a little, "oh... I am sure I will last pretty long, I am pretty sore from all the attention you gave my ass," he laughs softly. Kai blushes a little and tilts his head, laughing a little, "well... I have to get to my classes you goof ball, I can't play hooky," he looks down as he watches his cock getting washed as he turns his head to the side. Kai blinks a couple of times while blushing and shakes his head, "n-no you can't do that. Or... people will see my naked body and I am sure you don't want anyone else to see me naked but you," he sticks his tongue out and nudges Blaise. "Unless... you want the people to watch, get turn on and attempt to touch me," he glances at Blaise, trying to tease him as well.

"I can cast a spell to where they can't touch you but they can only watch and not even be able to relive themselves I do love that torture." He said smiling. "I bet you didn't even think you would enjoy your butt having something stuck in it would feel so do didn't you?" he said looking at him. "Anyway lets get out of the shower now and dry off I am sure you don't want to stay in here all day." he said smiling and kissed him again. "Oh and if you test me I will do it." he said

Kai blinks a little and laughs a little, "your so bad," he blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head, shaking his head, "it might be a little to much for me though," he scratches his neck. He looks at Blaise while blushing bright and bites his bottom lip, slowly nodding his head, "yeah... and you don't have a first time kind of cock either," he pouts a little. Kai laughs a little and nods his head, "I guess you do have a point," he kisses Blaise and then gets out of the tub, shaking his hair a bit. He blinks a little and pouts a little, "you better not," he grumbles a little as he grabs a towel, giving one to Blaise and gets another one for himself, starting to dry himself off.

"You can guess all you want, but I'll never tell you if it was my first time." he said smiling of course it wasn't, but he wasn't going to tell how many people he slept with either. "I maybe bad, but you can still be as well. After listening to him he got out of the shower and dried off and then got dressed, "What do you want to do next my love?" he asked

Kai tilts his head and then blushes a little, "t-that is not what I mean.. I mean.. your cock is big," he looks to the side and flicks Blaise's forehead with a grumble. He looks at Blaise and pouts a little, nudging Blaise and crosses his arms, "your more bad than me, by the way we had sex, I could tell it wasn't your first time, such a naughty demon. So.. which did you go after? Females? Or males," he smiles a little. He finishes drying off and then gets dressed, "well.. I should be getting to my class soon," he rubs the back of his head with a sigh.

"Yes it is. Its big and loves your butt I am glad you can take all of me." He said drying himself off more and started to get dressed. "Why don't you guess." He said smiling. Truth was he never really cared for women demons they were too emotional. "Who knows." He said looking at him and sighed not really wanting to talk about his sex life with his lover. "I thought you didn't have class today?" he said looking at him and then getting dressed and got ready to walk out of the bathroom after Kai got dressed.

Kai blinks as he looks at Blaise, blushing bright red, "well.. I am glad you approve of my butt," he laughs a little and rubs the back of his head. Kai finishes getting dressed and looks at Blaise as he dries his hair, rubbing his chin, "hm... well the way you fucked me.. seems like your more into men then women," he laughs a little as he walks out of the bathroom, "oh, that's right, I just got to deliver my homework to the teachers and that's about it. So I guess I technically don't have classes today," he laughs a little as he sits on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes.

"I am glad your butt accepts all of me." he said smiling and looked at him then shook his head not sure what to do about it. "You can guess all you want, but I won't let you know if you are right or wrong." He said smiling and kissed him. "Maybe when we go down to hell for a visit I will let you know." he said smiling as he looked at Kai. "So do you want me to go with you? I am surprised that you are even moving right now the way I made love to you." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and blushes bright red, "your so naughty," he laughs a little and then nods his head, "I am surprise...for my first time I was able to accept you the way that I did," he rubs the back of his head. Kai pouts a little and then smiles, "such a mystery," he laughs a little and then kisses Blaise. He slowly nods his head, "o-okay," he smiles a little. Kai blushes a little as he rubs the back of his head, "well.. like you said, I recover quickly. I mean.. I have to the way you are in bed," he sticks his tongue out, "and if you want to go, you can if you want," he smiles a little.

"I am glad you accepted me as well who would of thought your first time would be with someone as big as me." he said smiling and kissed him. "I have to keep some things to myself or what fun would it be if I came right out and told you everything already." he said smiling. "Yeah the only reason you are recovering so quickly is because of being a demon and all now. I would love to go with you and see your teachers." he said

Kai blushes a little and nods his head, "it's hard to believe really... you were so big, I was afraid you were going to split me right open," he kisses Blaise and smiles. He looks at Blaise and laughs a little, nodding his head, "I suppose you do have a point, but if we are going to get married.. it wouldn't be right to keep secrets from me," he pouts a little. Kai nods his head, "yeah so that was the only way I really got to have a fast recovery. And I needed it since you can be very... extreme when it comes to being in bed," he blushes a little. Kai tilts his head and laughs a little, "I mean... if you really want to," he rubs the back of his head as he grabs his bag that had his work in it.

"I will tell you all once you go down to hell with me alright." he said kissing him. "Just trust me until then alright and you will be the only one for me no matter what." he said kissing him deeply and then took a deep breath. Blaise smiled and looked at him. "Alright lets go when you want to alright. I need to learn about your life and you need to learn about me."

Kai pouts a little and then nods his head with a smile, "I will make sure you keep to your word," he kisses Blaise. He looks at Blaise and blushes a little, "of course I will trust you," he closes his eyes as he felt Blaise deepen the kiss. Kai nods his head with a smile as he grabs his bag, "well it seems I will learn more about you once we go down into hell," he walks out of the room and then heads to his first class to drop off his homework.

"Yeah, Some stuff can't be explained up here. Just don't freak out on me when you learn the truth about me." He said smiling and hugged him and then got ready to follow him to turn in paperwork. Once out in the hall Blaise was trying to be good and not make out with Kai as they were walking. Soon they came to his first class to drop off paper work and he waited for him to get done.

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head but then laughs a little, "your a demon... so it's not like it won't be anything I would expect," he shrugs his shoulders and then smiles. "I think I will know what to expect when it comes to you," he rubs the back of his head and then hugs Blaise. Kai walks down the hallway and then reaches the first drop off room, walking inside and delivers his papers to his teacher, walking out of the room and looks at Blaise with a smile, walking to the next drop off classroom.

"You never know Kai. You never know." Blaise said looking at him and smiled as he watched Kai walk around the school and yawned then hugged Kai back. Blaise followed Kai around to drop off all of his paper work not sure what he should do or say. Blaise was kind of bored, but wanted to learn about Kai and what he did normally.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "well regardless, I look forward to learning more about you," he smiles and continues walking, hugging Blaise. After the last drop off, Kai looks at Blaise, "so what should we do now," he smiles a little. "You said you.. wanted to learn more about me but yet you didn't really ask me a lot of questions on this whole drop off run," he pokes Blaise's nose.

"I am glad that you can't wait to learn more about me. I am excited to learn about you as well." he said smiling and looked at him. "I want to learn all about you. Your likes and dislikes and everything." he said smiling. "Lets see what is your favorite color? and Favorite food?" he asked looking at him and shook his head trying to think of other things to think of or do.

Kai looks at Blaise and laughs a little, "oh I am sure," he smiles a little and blushes a little, nodding his head slowly. He scratches the back of his head when Blaise finally started to ask him questions, rubbing his chin, "hm... I like good cooking, I like animals and wish I can own one but can't since I am on the campus. Uh... I am not a big fan of some insects," he rubs the back of his head. "I like the color blue and I will pretty much eat anything," he laughs a little. "But if I had to pick something... uh I would have to say I really like mac and cheese," he sticks his tongue out.

"Maybe I can cook something for you some time. I did learn how to from a staff member they thought it would be good for me to learn stuff like that." he said. "As for a pet you can have one in the underworld if you want I am sure you will like it down there if not I can trying to make it to your liking. "I don't think I have hand mac and cheese, but it sounds really good." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and smiles, nodding his head, "well... I will look forward to your cooking," he rubs his neck. "Yeah just basic living skills to survive are pretty good to learn." He tilts his head, "hm.. well what kind of pets are .. actually in the underworld," he looks at Blaise confusingly. Kai blinks a bit, "well... you sure are missing out. It's not meat related... but I am sure you will still like it," he laughs a little.

"Well we have hell hounds........I call them hell Cats we have some phenoix's and other things like that. I think we might a a few baby dragons." He said looking at him. "Its most of the stuff that were bad up here and died and went to hell. Most of the pets have a good life because it wasn't there fault they were evil it was the human's that made them do stuff like that" he said looking at him and walked some more,