~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai looks at Blaise, nodding his head with a smile, "sure no problem. I figured as much," he rubs the back of his head. "Do you think it's improving? I mean.., there are still people that harm Earth, but a lot of people do their best to protect it too." As he walks in with Blaise, Kai laughs a little, "basically it means you can just get the food, eat and leave or order food and then leave to eat somewhere else," he looks back at the menu, wondering what he should get for Blaise.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Ahhh alright and I think the last time I was up here a lot of people died it might of be a war or a plague or something like that I can't remember so compared to that no one is dying." he said yawning and watched Kai try to find out what to pick out for him. "What ever you get me can you get me the biggest size I get really hungry." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and blinks a bit, "wait... were you here when war started or something," he tilts his head, "I mean... that explains why a lot of people have died," he rubs his chin a bit. He looks over at Blaise and nods his head, "oh do you want to eat in here? Or go back to the campus," he looks at Blaise before ordering.

"Yeah so as I said it was a lot calmer than what I am use to up here." Blaise said and looking at him smiling at how cute the male was trying to pick out stuff. "I am good with whatever you want I can start your teaching anywhere, tho we are going to need a bigger space." He said smiling at Kai.

"Well the war, at least here is all over so not as many people die now, unless it's like age or something else," Kai rubs the back of his head. Kai rubs the back of his head, wondering what he should get and then looks at Blaise, nodding his head, "well we can do that in a field or something. I know a good field that I usually go to when I need to practice magic." Kai finally decides what to order, orders it and pays the clerk. He waits to the side for the meal to be ready.

"That is true." He said thinking about what to teach the boy first. "So do you each have your own spell book that is personal to you or do you not do that stuff any more." he said watching them make the food and it looked really weird and felt weird as he watched them. Blaise looked up at the sky and did a deep sigh. "There is so much I don't know where to start."

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "yeah every magic user at the campus has their own book. I mean.. I master what I master so I have the book in my closet just in case I need it. Kai moves forward and takes the tray of food, looking at Blaise with a smile, "well, let's go sit down at a booth," he walks to a empty booth by the window and sits down at the table.

Blaise returned the smile and followed Kai to the booth. "Oh really so what is your book about what kind of spells are in it?" He asked looking at Kai as he looked at the food and then started to eat the food finding it tasty. "This food is pretty good thanks for getting this for me." He said eating more of the food.

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin a bit, "well.. my book was just like other magic users books so there was much differences. The books aren't really customize to each magic user, though I am sure some magic institutes that have their spell books like that. I will show you when we get back to my room. Kai watches Blaise start to eat and smiles, "I am glad you like it," he starts eating as well.

"Alright, from what I remember Mage's got a book that picked them.....what was the name of it oh yeah a Grimoire and it was special for each mage. Do they not do that any more?" he said as he started to eat more and think about it. "I guess its harder to teach if they each had there own huh." he said eating more. "Alright so first thing is first do you like all the elements or is there one you like above the rest? Lets start there so I can plan my training around them. To learn the magic I gave you. You have to learn everything you can and I will help you out. All of your spells you had issues with should work now." he said as he took a drink of the drink and started to eat more.

Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "hm.. well I am sure other magic schools still do. But I am not sure if my school has it still," he rubs his chin. He continues eating and nods his head slowly, resting his chin on his palm as he looks out the window. He tilts his head and shrugs his shoulders, "well... I haven't learn anything new in a while other than what I learn from drinking your blood. I pretty much already mastered what I have already learn," he takes a sip of his drink and continues eating.

"Alright so if you have mastered them already I guess I can teach you some spells, but just so you know if you don't do it right you will brake a few bones." He said as he ate more of his food and soon finished it off. "I will follow your lead on where you want to take me so I can teach you." he said looking at him

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "I think those are the only spells I need to master. I pretty much mastered everything I learned already." He blinks a bit, "b-broken bones? How will that work," he tilts his head and finishes the food. Kai nods his head and gets up, "I will take you to the field, it's a good place for magic users to go to master spells."

Blaise got up and looked at him. "Well its called the back lash if you do something wrong it will hit you instead." He said smiling and then looked at Kai. "Don't worry if you do brake a bone it will heal in a day tops." He said looking at him and smiling at Kai as he got ready to follow him

Kai blinks a bit and gulps a little, rubbing the back of his head, "well... it is going to be rather interesting to master that kind of magic... it is actually making me kind of nervous," he sighs a little and lowers his head. Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "well... at least it doesn't take long to heal," he smiles a little and walks out of the building, heading in the direction of the training field.

Blaise smiled as he listened to the boy talk, "Yeah you are lucky, Most people would never tried these spells because of the back lash. You can use them in battle if you want I am sure you have competitions to see who the best is." He said as he looked at Kai. Blaise paused once in the field and thought about what one he should teach first. "Alright I will let you pick what one you want to learn first, Dis spell or blood magic? Now with blood magic its using your own blood as a weapon. Tho if you get a master at it you can use any blood once it has left the body." he said looking at him. "What do you want to learn more about?" he asked

Kai looks at Blaise, "I mean.. yeah they sound scary but once they are mastered, they won't back lash so there is no reason to be scared. I guess it depends on how long it takes to recover." Kai nods his head, "oh yeah, we have competitions all the time." Once at the field he stretches a little and then looks at Blaise, "well... I already mastered my magic so I suppose I should get use to blood magic now." Kai looks at Blaise and rubs his chin, "oh.. so that is how it works. Hm I imagine it was going to work something like that." Kai looks at Blaise, "well... if there is anything else I need to learn about blood magic, please let me know. I should probably know as much as I can about it."

"Alright so blood magic there is a limit you can use, but the possibilities are endless with that type of magic. So with training you can use up to 3.5 liters of your blood with out passing out, but after that you will need to get more blood from me or another human and stop the bleeding out you will die." he said thinking about it and sighed. "If you have to I wouldn't cast the blood magic unless you have to, but you can mold the blood into anything you want your mind in key to what you can use. For example you could could a sword with the right amount of blood make them into daggers or spears hell you can even use them as it and make them into a deadly needle." He said as he cut himself on his arm. "So we will start with my blood right now. I can live threw this, Now see what you want and focus on the blood coming out of my arm and focus on what you want it to become."

Kai listens to Blaise as he was explaining about blood magic and scratches his cheek a bit, "so..I need to drink from another human or your blood in order to regain all of my blood supply? It kind.. of sounds like I am like a vampire or something but I understand if I use too much blood I will.. perish." Kai nods his head, "yeah it doesn't sound like something that would be used a lot so I will be careful on when I use it and use it cautious and if I actually need to use it as well. So wait.. does it matter on the type of weapon? Will certain weapons use up more blood?" Kai looks at Blaise's blood and rubs the back of his head, was unsure what to do first.

"You don't really need to drink from another human more like a transfusion." he said. "You just need to get blood into your veins some how." he said watching Kai. "Yes some weapons require more blood like a long sword I think that would be about a liter or more of blood. You can also mix the blood. Now watch my blood drip hold out your hand and say blood of blood I summon the." He said then thought about something. "When you say that think of the weapon from the blood that just came out I would think of a dagger." he said

Kai tilts his head and then shrugs his shoulders, "well... I suppose you would know better than me. It's my.. first time hearing about blood magic." He slowly nods his head, figuring that bigger weapons would require more blood and rubs his chin, "so.. like I can use my blood and your blood for the magic?" Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head as he holds out his hand, "uh.. right. blood of blood thee...," he closes his eyes, thinking about a dagger since Blaise mentioned it.

"Yes you can use any blood that you want as long as it is out of the body." He said looking at him as he used the spell and watched the blood go over to him. Blaise cut himself a little more to let more blood fall from his wrist and smiled as his blood was going into Kai's hand,

Kai nods his head and rubs his chin, "so.. that is how blood magic works...," he looks at Blaise. He slowly opens his eyes, watching as Blaise's blood was now hovering within his hand. Kai looks up at Blaise and smiles, "does it look like it is working," he tilts his head to the side.

"It looks like its trying to. Focus on the dagger carefully think of the handle and the blade." He said looking at him. "Since blood is a liquid it doesn't really know what anything looks like you have to give it shape and form with your mind and after you do that it will take form. When done right its deadly and beautiful." he said then looked at the blood. "Mostly because no matter how many times the blade is destroyed as long as you still have it in your mind and the blood it will come back, but blood blades are hard to destroy most of the time dis-spells won't even work on them. That is because once invoked its no longer a spell and is mostly in your mind. Also you have to focus on the the blade being sharp." he said trying to remember everything he needed to tell the mage.

Kai nods his head and closes his eyes, thinking about the dagger more, "I suppose... that does make sense," he says as he was focusing. He slowly opens his eyes as he looks at Blaise and nods his head, "well... it's pretty handy but how often does one actually use blood magic, he tilts his head to the side. Kai bites his bottom lip as he tries to focus and thinks about all the requirements the dagger had to have and then opens his eyes, looking down at the dagger in front of him as he grabs a hold of it and looks at Blaise.