~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai blinks a couple of times and then blushes softly, turning his head to the side, embarrassed. Kai watches Blaise and gasps softly when feeling Blaise put his finger inside him. He looks up at Blaise and nods his head, "o-okay," he leans down, shivering when feeling Blaise's finger and looks at Blaise's cock, blushing as he starts sucking his cock.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

Blaise smiled trying to get everything ready for the bite. Everything was going to plan he started to suck Kai some more as he added another finger inside of him to stretch him out for his member.

Kai moans softly and drools all over Blaise's cock, shaking his hips a bit when feeling his entrance getting spread open. He looks towards Blaise while he drools, bobbing his head faster and then pulls back, squirming his hips a bit while getting stretched, "h-how does it feel," he looks at Blaise blushing.

He smiled and moaned. "Sorry been thinking about what we are going to have to do next. He said smiling. "Are you ready for the big one." He said as he pulled around and held Kai's legs in the air as he slowing entered him moaning as he did so. "Let me know when you want me to move." he whispered

Kai smiles as he shakes his head, "n-no I am glad you are prepping me, alot of people.. would just go for it," he lowers his head. Kai blinks a bit, "wait your already ready for to put it inside me," he looks up at Blaise while blushing. Kai bites his bottom lip with a moan, shivering a little as he looks up at Blaise, adjusting to his cock. Slowly nodding his head, "I-I am ready for you to start moving."

Blaise smiled as he started to move. "The tricky part is coming up as he looked at him as he kept moving. "Alright I am going to bite you and I need you to take my blood as well." He said as he made a cut on his neck deep enough to draw blood. "When I say three we bite into each other." He said moaning and moving. "1....................2..............................3" Blaise said as he suck his teeth into Kai's neck as he kept moving

Kai shivers a little as he starts to moan a little louder, looking at Blaise and holds onto him. Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head slowly, "o-okay," he watched as Blaise cut his neck and watch the blood starting to form on his neck. Kai nods his head as he continues moaning, listening to Blaise as he was counting. He gasps a little as he felt Blaise's teeth in his neck and continues to moan, biting onto Blaise's neck and tastes his blood.

Blaise moaned as he moved more and more soon cumming inside of Kai and pulled back from drinking his blood. "There we go." He said looking at the mark are it started to glow and started to disappear. "The change should start soon." he said looking at him.

Kai holds onto Blaise tightly as he continues moving inside of him and gasps when feeling Blaise cuming inside of him and he starts to cum on Blaise's stomach. He pants heavily while finishing up on drinking Blaise's blood. Kai looks at Blaise and holds onto his neck, coughing a little.

"The timing down. So I would go to sleep for the next part alright. I'll watch over you." Blaise said pulling out as he was still rubbing Kai wanting him to feel as much pleasure as he could. "This will be better you and me forever." He whispered

Kai pants heavily as he looks at Blaise, coughs as he holds his throat. He nods his head slowly as he pants heavily, feeling Blaise's cum inside of him as he curls up on his bed and falls asleep.

Blaise started to watch over Kai's body as it started to change. "When you wake up tomorrow you won't age and be more powerful. I wonder if I should of told him that before I changed him." Kai said thinking about it but then shrugged and kissed Kai's cheek

Kai continues to sleep as he slowly shivers a little, pulling the blanket over himself and continues to sleep. He mumbles a bit and reaches around, opening his eyes, "is it okay if I drink some water? Or do I just force myself to continue sleeping?"

"Yeah, but don't move you will hurt yourself." He said as he used his own magic to make a glass of water appear and put the glad to his lip. "Take slow sips." He said tipping the water glass up so he can get some water

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head as he holds his chest, shivering a little but watches as Blaise suddenly had a glass of water in front of him. He smiles softly and drinks the water slowly.

He gave him all the water he could and smiled. As he made the glass disappear. "Thats a good boy just rest tomorrow you will be better." He said knowing Kai's body was going to be sore from what was going on today.

After he finish the glass, Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head as he lowers his head back on the pillow and falls back asleep, covering himself with the blanket.

Blaise decided to try to get some sleep as well as he shut his eyes and dozed off. Every time Kai moved he woke up to watch hi. So in the end he didn't get to sleep that much at all. So he waited for the next morning to arrive.

Kai continue sleeping until morning had finally came. He woke up and places his hand on his throat, looking around as he slowly sits up on the bed, "I'm... hungry," he sticks his tongue out a little and places his hands on his stomach as it growls, laughing a little.

He smiled and got up. "Alright just so you know that is normal. Any way do you have classes to do or any food in the room?" he asked looking at him unsure of what today will bring. "Oh do I might of forgot to tell you it might increase your magic talent so you might be preforming spells right the first time and every time at that." He said. He forgot to say that last night. "Any way what do you want to do today. We also need to clean up before a eating" he said.

"Oh? Is it," Kai tilts his head to the side as he got off the bed as he stretches. "No I don't have any classes today and I usually have to go out to get my meals. The best I have are drinks," he rubs the back of his head. Kai tilts his head and blinks a couple of times, "can it really do that," he looks at Blaise in confusion. Kai blushes a little, "well I would like a shower before eating I suppose," he rubs the back of his head.

"Well you have some of my blood in you now so it will make your magic stronger. If any one ask tell them that I have been helping you in private to help you better understand and do magic." he said smiling. "Oh and try not to let them do anything that might kill you then they will know you can't really die...." he said as he got up off the bed. "Any way so where is the bathrooms to take a shower?" He said looking at him. "And you still are full of me aren't you?" he asked smiling at him as he did so. Knowing full well he didn't clean off after they had sex last night. "If you let me know where the showers are and what room they are in I can teleport us there if you wish." he said

"How long will your blood stay inside me? For as long as I live?" Kai blushes a little and rubs the back of his head, slowly nodding his head with a smile. He blinks, "wait... me drinking your blood also made me unable to get killed?" Kai looks at the bathroom, "well.. there is a little shower in the bathroom but .. that's pretty much it," he rubs the back of his head. Kai shakes his head, "the rooms come with a shower in the bathroom so it's fine, unless you want to bathe in a bigger bathroom," he laughs a little while blushing, shivering as he could feel Blaise's cum inside of him.

"Yeah I forgot to say as long as I live you will stay alive with me, by my side that will be the only time you need to take blood unless you really want to drink it. It won't hurt you, but it will make you stronger each time you drink it." he said smiling. "Your life force is tied to mine. Now I live you live I die you die." He waved his hands and covered them both in a towel. "Take me to the bathroom since you know this place better that I do I don't care where we go." he said

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head, "so.. once I drink your blood once, if I drink it another time, it won't hurt as much? But why would I need to drink it again? It will just make me stronger within each time," he rubs the back of his head. He blinks a bit, "wait.. so I can't die.. if you don't die?" Kai laughs a little as he walks into the bathroom, "okay well here it is.. told you it's kind of small," he rubs the back of his head.