~Demon King~FriskyKittyKat69

Dragongirl26

Kai blinks a bit and rubs his chin with a soft laugh, "well... there sure are interesting choices in pets," he looks at Blaise. He rubs the back of his head, "I am not really sure... does a hell hound act like a normal dog," he tilts his head to the side. He slowly nods his head as he sighs, "yeah.. I feel bad for some pets that don't get good owners," he lowers his head.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dragongirl26

• FriskyKittyKat69

• vanphong11021

"Hell hounds kind of act like normal dogs they might be a little meaner, but that was how they were raised that way. So we use them mostly to torture and eat the people who made them do bad things to them. Best part is they come back to life after a while and the dog gets to keep at them till they feel better and decide that all anger is out. That is kind of what they do." He said thinking about it

Kai rubs his chin, "hm... well if they are just like actual dogs, then I see no problem owning a hell hound. I mean.. not all dogs are friendly," he laughs a little. He rubs his chin as he walks back in the direction of his dorm room, "well what do you think about owning a hell hound? I mean surely you would be able to control it better than me," he laughs a little.

"Its up to you I can control any animal down there. Tho I do think its weird that you can have any animal and you choose hellhound. Oh if you bring them to this world only the people that are close to dying or demon's can see them just so you know." he said adding that fun fact about them not sure if he wanted to know or not

Kai tilts his head, "well ... you said a hell hound acts more like a dog... but is a bit meaner, which I can deal with." He looks at Blaise and blinks, "is.. that how a hell hound works," he looks at Blaise confusingly. "Well that is pretty interesting and I suppose you would know since your in a realm where they exist," he smiles.

"Yeah most of the time people can't see the dead there are a few people who can see the dead and they either go with it or a scared of it and pretend they are not there...It just depends on the type of person that they are." He said walking with Kai. "So are we almost done here?" he asked not sure how much stuff he had to go.

Kai looks at Blaise and slowly nods his head, "ah... right that is true," he rubs the back of his head. "I know a few of my friends that can actually see the dead so that is nothing new to me. I am even trying to be able to see the dead as well since... I will be in the underworld a lot. Unless I can already thanks to the ritual we did," he blushes." Kai nods his head, "yeah we are walking back to my dorm room," he smiles and then walks to the door, walking inside the room, "unless there is something else you want to do or go," he looks at Blaise with his head tilted.

"Oh you don't have to try to see the dead now if they are meant to go to hell you will see them your a demon." he said looking at him and kissed him. Blaise followed Kai as they walked back to his room. "Yeah thanks to what we did you can see them now as well..Tho I do have to say hell hounds some times are the pleasant to look at depending on how they died." he said knowing one right off the bat that was burned alive so it had lots of burn marks. He let that dog do what it wanted to the owner and so far it hadn't got tired of it as well. Tho he wouldn't either if every time he looked in a mirror he was reminded that he was burned alive. That was the one hell hound that he really felt sorry for.

Kai looks at Blaise and nods his head, "yeah, now that I am a demon, I am able to see dead people," he rubs the back of his head and kisses Blaise. He looks at Blaise and tilts his head as he enters the room, "are.. all hell hounds different," he looks confusingly at Blaise. He looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "well... what do you want as a pet? I think we should decide together," he slowly nods his head.

"Yeah hellhound look different its sad really how ever they die in real life that is how they look in hell most of them didn't die a good way." He said looking at him. "And I am fine with a hell hound I just thought it was funny you could pick any animal you want and you choose dog." he said smiling. "I don't care what we have as a pet a hell hound is fine with me." he said as he kissed him on the lips.

Kai lowers his head, "aw... it sounds like hell hounds are a pretty sad pet to have. Do they ever get happy when they become pets of people that actually take care of them and treat them nicely," he tilts his head to the side. He laughs a little, "well.. I picked a dog since we have dogs here so.. I thought it would be normal to choose a dog type pet," he laughs a little. Kai slowly nods his head and then kisses Blaise back with a smile.

"I said we also have cats down there." he said laughing and kissed him. "Yeah some times they get better it just depends on how they die there is this one that I am thinking about right now she needs to be shown love, but she isn't done torturing the person who burned out alive...... She wakes up every day after sleeping looks in a mirror and then starts to attack him again.... She has been doing it for maybe 10 years so far......In our world she had it all a nice family a good life till this ass hole threw a cocktail bomb at her for no reason because of that she had a choice pass on with no regret or go to hell and hurt the one who did this to her when he died.....Well you know what she chose."

Kai tilts his head, "and... how are the cats down here? Are they like the hell hounds," he looks at Blaise. He blushes and kisses Blaise, nodding his head, "yeah I suppose that does make sense," he rubs his chin a little. He looks at Blaise and lowers his head with a sigh, shaking his head, "I can't believe what some people would do to animals.. its disgusting," he pouts a little and crosses his arms, sitting on the bed.

"No They are different and look different two so most of the cats look like they did up here some of them have more scratches than the others, but they are still them. As far as they act they act like they do up here not much has changed with them." Blaise said and looked at kai. "I am not sure what else you want to know about anything down there,:

Kai looks at Blaise and tilts his head, rubbing his chin and then laughs a little, "well... they say cats are already pretty demonic sometimes anyway even up here so I was just wondering." Kai looks at Blaise and rubs the back of his head, "I mean.. what would you rather have? A hell hound or a cat? I mean... I am fine with either one since I am .. no longer fully human so it's not like I will have a hard time with either have them, at least I don't think I will," he sticks the tip of his tongue out.

"Its up to you." he said looking at him and shrugged. "Tho hellhounds are more needing then the cats. Just to let you know." he said looking at him and then shrugged. "I really don't care what happens or who we get I just want you to be happy with what ever, because they will last forever." he said smiling

Kai looks at Blaise and then pouts a little, nudging Blaise, "I don't want it to be just up to me, I think we should both decide what we want," he rubs the back of his head. "Needing? You mean like you when it comes to sex?" He laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, not sure what to decide on, "well I guess we should just think about it for now and decide when we are ... more ready. We already have our minds spent on this marriage so... I think we can wait until afterwards," he sticks out his tongue a little.

"Alright and no not like sex, but they always want to be with you in the same room almost always want a hand on them at all times just to know that they are loved...mostly because in the human world most of them weren't loved." he said sighing and looked at Kai and kissed him. "We do have our whole lives to think about it so I am glad about that. Now lets see what we can do from now on." he said smiling as he walked over and set on the bed. "I can't wait to go home and show you off."

Kai rubs his chin and smiles a little with a soft laugh, "well... I have no problems with a over affectinate pet. I think they deserve that for the most part for being so badly treated in their past life," he pouts and crosses his arms. He kisses Blaise and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah that's true and this isn't the start of it. Won't it mostly start when you take me to the underworld," he tilts his head. Kai looks at Blaise as he sits on the bed and then laughs a little, "do I look like someone worth showing off," he rubs the back of his head while he continue to look at Blaise.

"You look like the best person ever to show off. I want everyone to know in the underworld that you are mine and that I love you even tho we just met. You are very strong and I want you to know it in every way possible." he said looking at him as he pulled him close and kissed him deeply

Kai looks at Blaise and blushes with a smile, nodding his head, "I am glad you feel so strongly for me," he rubs the back of his head. "What do you think... the other people in the underworld will say," he looks at Blaise. "I am actually kind of nervous. I don't know what to expect in the underworld," he sighs a little. He looks up at Blaise and blushes as he was pulled closer, kissing Blaise as well.

"Don't worry so much its not that much different than up here. Most of the time we do try to keep it peaceful down there. I know some people think its hell all the time, but its not I mean yeah it is for the people who murdered others and if you rape a child, but for the most part some people that go down there aren't really that evil." he said looking at him.

Kai looks at Blaise as he was listening to him. He rubs the back of his head and slowly nods his head with a smile, "I mean I suppose you would know best since you live in the underworld," he laughs a little. "So I will take your word for it since you know the underworld better than I do." Kai looks at Blaise and then lays on the bed, "so anywhere else you want to go," he tilts his head.

"What do you mean is there any place I want to go?" he asked laying down with Kai on the bed. "As long as I am with you I am fine you know." he said smiling and looked at him then took a deep breath. "If there is a place you want to go we can go. This world is a lot different then the last time I had been up here." he said

"You know like in town silly demon," Kai laughs a little. He blushes slightly and rubs the back of his head, smiling. He looks at Blaise and nods his head, "yeah that is why I asked you, since it's been a while since you been up here, so I figured you wanted to look around more," he rests his head on Blaise's chest.